Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4e725f0b90992d313231343133.html
ips9-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back of the INDONESIAN PRESIDENTIAL INSTRUCTION No. 9 of 2011 on the ACTION PLAN of PREVENTION and ERADICATION of CORRUPTION in 2011 PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC, in an effort the acceleration of prevention and eradication of corruption in 2011, is hereby instructed to: 1. The second United Indonesia Cabinet Ministers;
2. Cabinet Secretary;
3. The Attorney General;
4. The head of the State police of the Republic of Indonesia;
5. Indonesia National Army Commander;
6. The head of work Unit President, monitoring and control of development;
7. The head of the Government Institution Non Ministry;
8. the Governor;
9. The Regent/Mayor;
To: first: Take the necessary measures appropriate tasks, functions and authority of each in order to speedup the prevention and eradication of corruption in 2011, by referring to the National Development Priorities in the National medium term development plan 2010-2014 and work plan of the Government in 2011.
Second: in taking the measures referred to in the FIRST Dictum, based on the action plan-a plan of action as contained in the annex to the President's Instructions, which include: 1. the Prevention Field Strategy;
2. Penindakan Field Strategy;
3. The strategy of the field of harmonization of Legislation;
4. The strategy Field Rescue Assets Results in corruption;
5. International cooperation in the field of Strategy;
6. The strategy Field Reporting Mechanism.
Third: in the framework of the implementation of the presidential instruction: 1. Coordinating Minister for political, Law and security to coordinate the implementation of the plan of action for the prevention and eradication of Corruption in the areas of politics, law and security.
2. Coordinating Minister for the economy to coordinate implementation of the plan of action for the prevention and eradication of corruption in the field of economics.
3. Coordinating Minister for people's welfare mengkordinasikan the implementation of the action plan of prevention and eradication of Corruption in the field of the welfare of the people.
FOURTH: the Ministers and heads of agencies, acting as the person in charge of the implementation of the action plan of prevention and eradication of corruption referred to in the annex to this Presidential Instruction, and control and coordinate its implementation in accordance with the duties and responsibilities of each.
Fifth: The Coordinating Minister to report regularly to the President of the implementation of the action plan under the coordination with the effluent to the Cabinet Secretary and head of work Unit President, monitoring and control of development.
SIXTH: the head of work Unit President, monitoring and control of development monitoring progress periodically against the implementation of the plan of action referred to and reported the results to the President.
SEVEN: in carrying out the President's Instructions, all Ministries, agencies, local government provincial/district/city, obliged to coordinate with the Commission for the eradication of criminal acts of corruption, Bank Indonesia, the central reporting and analysis of financial transactions, the Ombudsman of the Republic of Indonesia, the witness protection and victims, as well as the Supreme Court.
EIGHTH: implementing this Presidential Instruction seriously and responsibly.
This presidential instruction entered into force as of the date issued.
Issued in Jakarta on May 12, 2011 PRESIDENT REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO Annex: ACTION PLAN of PREVENTION and ERADICATION of CORRUPTION in 2011 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia