Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4e746eaac088ee313231343137.html
Presidential Decree No. 9-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back of the INDONESIAN PRESIDENTIAL DECREE No. 9 in 2011 ABOUT the INDONESIAN COMMITTEE L ORGANIZERS SAIL WAKATOBI-BELITONG in 2011 with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to enrich the day of the 50th anniversary of the independence of the Republic of Indonesia 66 and enhance the image of Indonesia as a maritime State with a wealth of natural and cultural assets need to organise Sail Wakatobi-Belitong Southeast Sulawesi province and the province of Bangka Belitung in 2011;
b. that with respect to any such matters on the letter a, the National Committee needs to be viewed form the organizer of Sail Wakatobi-Belitong in 2011;
Remember: article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
Decide: define: PRESIDENTIAL DECREE on NATIONAL COMMITTEE ORGANIZERS SAILWAKATOBI-BELITONG in 2011.
Article 1 (1) formed the National Committee organizers of Sail. Wakatobi Belitong in 2011.
(2) National Committee Organizers SailWakatobi-Belitong in 2011 is based in the capital of the Republic of Indonesia.
Article 2 (1) National Committee organizers of Sail 2011 Belitong-Wakatobi has a duty: a. prepare and mcnyelenggarakan-Wakatobi Belitong Sail in 2011;
b. compose and prepare a budget organization of the SailWakatobi-Belitong in 2011.
(2) Conducting SailWakatobi-Belitong in 2011 as mentioned on. paragraph (1) letter a include: a. a warning Flag Day ceremony of the "Year of independence of the Republic of Indonesia of Jiang in the outermost island there; b. Social Bhakti Surya I 31.1 askara Jaya;
c. cross-Teen and youth Marine Archipelago;
d. Sailing Rally (Yacht Rally);
e. the exhibition potential of the region;
f. national and International Seminars;
g. Nautical Sports;
h. Cultural Performances and Attractions;
i. other activities tailored to the development in the area.
j. in exercising his duties, the national organizer of the Committee SailWakatobi-Belitong in 2011 is responsible to the President.
Article 3 organization of Sail-Wakatobi Belitong in 2011 was held in Southeast Sulawesi province of Bangka Belitung Islands province clan in 2011.
Article 4 in carrying out the tasks referred to in article 2, the national organizer of the Committee SailWakatobi-Belitong A.d. 2011 may involve, cooperate, and/or coordinate with ministries and/or Government agencies to Non related Ministries and other parties.
Article 5 the National Committee Organizers Sail Wakatobi-Belitong in 2011, chaired by coordinating Minister for people's welfare while concurrently Chairman of the Steering Committee's membership in the order of the national organizers of the Sail-Wakatobi Belitong Tatum.
Article 6 composition of the membership of the National Committee Organizers Sail Wakatobi-Belitong in 2011 are as follows: a. directors, consists of: Chairman: Coordinating Minister for people's welfare;
Vice Chairman I: Coordinating Minister For Political, Law. and security;
Vice Chairman II: Coordinating Minister for the economy of the Member: 1. Minister of the Interior;
2. The Secretary of State;
3. the Minister of defence;
4. The Minister of finance;
5. Minister of transportation;
6. the Minister of Justice and human rights: 7. Minister of culture and tourism;
8. Minister of communications and Informatics;
9. Minister of health: 10. Secretary Of Commerce;
11. Minister of youth and sports;
12. the Minister of the environment;
13. Minister of national education;
14. Minister of religious affairs;
15. Minister of State-owned enterprises;
16. Minister of public works;
17. the Minister of Social Affairs;
18. Minister of energy and Mineral resources;
19. Minister of national development planning/national development Planning Agency Head; 20. Minister of State Secretary;
21. The Cabinet Secretary;
22. Indonesia National Army Commander;
23. The head of the State police of the Republic of Indonesia;
24. The head of the capital investment Coordination Board;
25. The head of the Agency for population and family planning;
26. Indonesia National Army Chief of staff of the Navy;
b. the Committee, consisting of: Chairman: the Minister of marine and Fisheries: Vice Chairman I:Sekretaris of the Ministry for Coordinating people's welfare Deputy Chairman II: Governor of Southeast Sulawesi;
Vice Chairman Of III: The Governor Of Bangka Belifting;
I:Direktur Secretary General of Marine Resources and fisheries, Ministry of marine and Fisheries: Secretary II: Deputy Field Coordination of culture, tourism, youth, and sports, Ministry for Coordinating people's welfare;
I. Field Seminar Chair: Director-General of the marine, coastal and small islands, the Ministry of marine and Fisheries;
Vice Chairman: General Government, Director General Of The Ministry Of The Interior;
Ii. Areas Of Bhakti Social Chairman: Assistant Chief Of Staff For Operations Of The Indonesia National Army Navy;
Vice Chairman: Director General community development efforts of health, the Ministry of health: III. The Field Of Kepelabuhan, Customs. Immigration and quarantine, Chairman: Director General Perh bungan sea, Ministry of transportation Vice Chairman: Director General of Customs, Ministry of Finance Tax clan;
IV. The field of cultural activities and tourism Chair: Director General of Tourism, the Ministry of Culture Tourism clan: Vice Chair: Director-General of the tourism Destination Development, Ministry of Culture Tourism clan;
V. areas of activity Sports clan Limas Nusantara adolescents and Youth: Deputy Chairman of the Nautical Field Sports, Pembudayaan-Ministry of youth and sports;
Vice Chairman: Director General Of Higher Education, Ministry Of National Education;
Vi. Promotion Of Regional Potential Field Chairman: Director General Of The National Export Development, KementerianPerdagangan;
Vice Chairman: Deputy Investment Promotion, Investment Coordination Board;
VII. Field Equipment, accommodation and General facilities Chair: Secretary General of the Ministry of marine and Fisheries: Vice-chairman: Director General community development regional development, Ministry of the Interior;
VIII. Areas of Facilitation Means clan Infrastructure Chairman: Director General of Cipta Karya, Ministry of public works;
Vice Chairman: Bina Marga, Director General of the Ministry of public works: IX. The fields of Media, public relations, Documentation and Chairman: Director General Information and communications public. The Ministry of communications and Informatics;
Vice Chairman: Director General information and Public Diplomacy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
X. Security Chief: Assistant Chief Of State Police Of The Republic Of Indonesia Field Operations;
Vice Chair: Assistant Operations Commander Of The Indonesia National Army.
Article 7 (1) of the national UntukmembantupelaksanaantugasPanitia PenyelenggaraWakatobi-2011 Belitong, formed the Committee for Implementers.
(2) the composition of the membership of the implementing Committee as referred to in paragraph (I) is as follows: Chairman: Director General of Marine Resources and Fisheries Ministry of Marine Fisheries clan;
Vice Chairman Of The I:Sekretaris Region Of The Province Of South East Sulawesi;
Deputy Chairman: Secretary II Region Of Bangka Belitung Islands Province;
Members: 1. Mayor of Kendari;
2. The Mayor of Bau-Bau;
3. The Regent Buton: 4. Regent Buton North;
5. The Regent Bombana;
6. Muna Regent;
7. The Regent of Wakatobi;
8. Mayor Pangkalpinang;
9. The Bupati Belitung;
10. The Bupati Belitung Timm;
11. The Regent of Bangka;
12. the Regent South Bangka;
13. The Regent of Bangka Central: 14. Regent West Bangka;
15. The representative of the rope (ministries/related agencies and other parties.
(3) the provisions on the arrangement of the work of the Committee and the membership of Executor as referred to in paragraph (2), Chairman of the National Committee established by the organizer of the SailWakatobi-Belitong in 2011.
Article 8 Directors give you a referral to the Committee and the implementing Committee within the National Committee for implementation of the Organizer SailWakatobi-Belitong in 2011.
Article 9 (1) All the necessary pembiyaan hagi conducting Sail-Wakatobi Belitong charged on in 2011: a. Budget income and Expenditure the country cq. The budget of the Ministry of people's Welfare Coordinating of 2011;
b. income and Budget of the State Expenditures cq. The budget of the Ministry of marine and Fisheries in 2011;
c. Budget revenue and Expenditure of the regional Government of the province of South East Sulawesi in 2011 Budget Revenues and the Belartja clan of the regional Government of the province of Bangka Relining 201 1 Year;
d. Budget income and Expenditure the Government area of the city of Kendari, the City Government 13au-Bau, Buton Regency Government. Pcmerintah North Buton Regency, Bombana Regency Government, Muna Regency Government. The Government of the province of South East Sulawesi Wakatobi in 2011;
e. Budget income and Expenditure the City Government Dacrah Pangkalpinang. Belitung Regency Government, East Bclitung County Government, County Government, County Government Bangka South Bangka Central Bangka Regency, the Government, and the Government of the Western Province of Bangka Regency, Bangka Islands Bclitung Tahtm 2011;
f. Budget Revenue dun Shopping Country cq. The budget of ministries and Non Government agencies the Ministry associated with conducting Sail Wakatobi-Bclitong in 2011.
(3) in addition to the pernbiayaan referred to in paragraph (1), the Organization of the Sail-Wakatobi Belitong in 2011 could be financed from other sources are valid and binding, which shall be done in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 10 (1) the Chairman of the National Committee Organizers Sail Wakatobi Belitong 2011menyampaikan Year-report of the National Committee for the implementation of liability the organizers of the Sail-Wakatobi Belitong in 2011 to the President.
(2) the report of the accountability implementation tasks as referred to in paragraph (1) be implemented no later than December 31, 2011.
Article 11 further Provisions necessary for the implementation of this decision of the President, established by the Chairman of the National Committee Organizers Belitong-Wakatobi Sail in 2011.
Article 12 this presidential decree took effect on the date set.
Established in Jakarta on April 15, 2011, the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia