Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50e5d7ae009253313233313436.html
BN 310-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 299, 2011PERATURAN STATE MINISTER of RESEARCH and TECHNOLOGY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 01/M/PER/IV/2011 ABOUT the SERVICE PROCUREMENT ELECTRONICALLY at the MINISTRY of RESEARCH and TECHNOLOGY with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY STATE MINISTER of RESEARCH and TECHNOLOGY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order the smooth organization of the system of the Ministry procurement of goods/services electronically and facilitating procurement of goods/services Electronically at the Ministry of research and technology, as well as to implement the provisions of article 111 presidential regulation Number 54 In 2010 about procurement of goods/services Government Procurement process needs to be done, the goods/services the Government Electronically;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the need to set a regulation of the Minister of research and technology of the service Procurement Electronically at the Ministry of research and technology;
Given: 1. The legislation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 28 of 1999 regarding the Organization of a country that is clean and free from Corruption, collusion, and Nepotism (State Gazette Number 75 in 2004, an additional State Gazette Number 3851);
2. The legislation of the Republic of Indonesia number 11 Year 2008 of the information and electronic transactions (State Gazette Number 58 in 2008, an additional State Gazette Number 4928);
3. Act No. 14 of 2008 about the openness of public information (State Gazette Number 61 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4846);
4. Regulation of the President of the Republic of Indonesia Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries;
5. Regulations of the President of the Republic of Indonesia Number 54 in 2010 about Government procurement of goods/services;
6. The decision of the President of the Republic of Indonesia Number 84/P in 2009 about a United Indonesia Cabinet II;
7. Regulation of the Minister of research and technology number 03/M/PER/VI/2010 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of research and technology;
8. Regulation of Penitentiary policy of Government procurement of goods/service number 2 of 2010 about Procurement Services Electronically;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of RESEARCH and TECHNOLOGY ABOUT the goods/services PROCUREMENT SERVICES ELECTRONICALLY at the MINISTRY of RESEARCH and TECHNOLOGY.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS Section I the sense of article 1 In this ministerial regulation is: 1. Procurement Services Electronically hereinafter abbreviated LPSE is work unit formed to organize service system procurement of goods/services electronically.
2. Procurement System Electronically hereinafter abbreviated SPSE is a system that includes the application software or applications and the SPSE E-Procurement database developed by the institutions Procurement Policies Government goods/services to be used by LPSE.
3. Procurement of electronic or e-procurement is procurement of goods/services that are carried out with the use of information technology and electronic transactions in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
4. Budget Users hereinafter abbreviated PA is the official holder of the authority of the use of the budget of the Ministry of research and technology.
5. The power of the Budget Users hereinafter abbreviated KPA is the official designated by the PA to use the NATIONAL BUDGET.
6. a Commitment Maker Officials subsequently abbreviated PPK is the officials who are responsible for the implementation of the procurement of goods/services.
7. the Procurement Services Unit of goods and services hereinafter abbreviated to ULP was a functioning Government organizational units carry out procurement of goods/services is permanent.
8. Officials of the procurement of goods/services is personnel who have Skills Certificate procurement of goods/services that carry out procurement of goods/services.
9. Goods/Services Procurement Committee is appointed by the user the user's power Budget/Budget to carry out the selection of providers of goods/services.
10. Goods/Services Provider is an individual or business entity that provides goods/Construction/consulting services/other services. 11. the Minister is the Minister of research and technology.
The second part of article 2 Purpose the purpose of goods/services Procurement Service Electronically (LPSE) at the Ministry of research and technology is to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, transparency, accountability, and healthy competition in the implementation of Government procurement of goods/services.
CHAPTER II the POSITION, duties, and FUNCTIONS of article 3 (1) LPSE is under and is responsible to the Minister.
(2) LPSE headed by a Chairman.
Article 4 LPSE has duties: a. facilitate PA or KPA in public procurement announced plans for goods/services;
b. facilitate the implementation of the procurement announcement aired ULP goods/services;
c. facilitate the ULP or Procurement Officials in carrying out the selection of providers of goods/services electronically;
d. facilitate goods/services Providers and the parties concerned be User LPSE; and e. carry out other assignments given by the Minister.
Article 5 in the discharge of his duties, LPSE organizes functions: a. the preparation of the program of activities, administration, evaluation and reporting on the management of the procurement of goods/services electronically; b. management of SPSE and infrastukturnya;
c. implementation of registration and verification of users; and d. implementation of training services and technical support operation SPSE.
CHAPTER III ORGANIZATION the Organization Considered article 6 Section (1) the Organization Team LPSE consists of: a. Directors;
c. the Chairman;
d. the Secretariat;
e. Electronic System Administration Field;
f. Field registration and verification;
g. Field Service users/help desk; and h. Field Training. (2) the arrangement of the organization referred to in subsection (1) are listed in the annex to this regulation.
The second part of the requirements of article 7 (1) mandatory LPSE Team meets the requirements of: a. the civil servant or non civil servant;
b. have the technical and managerial qualifications;
c. have the moral integrity, discipline, and responsibility in carrying out the task; and d. not domiciled as PPK, ULP/Procurement/Procurement Committee Officials. (2) the team shall not be required to have certificates LPSE expertise of the procurement of goods/services.
(3) Tim LPSE appointed and dismissed by the Minister.
The third part of the Task Team LPSE Referring article 8 has a duty: 1. Fostering and directing work programme; and 2. Provide policy directions LPSE.
Article 9 Responsible has duties: 1. To approve and be responsible work programme; and 2. Monitor and evaluate the programme of work.
Article 10 Chairperson has a duty: 1. Leading the day-to-day operations;
2. provide technical instructions and control the implementation of the work programme; and 3. Evaluate and submit a report to Ministers work program through penanggunggjawab.
Article 11 (1) the Secretariat has the task of assisting the Chairman in the event that: a. the coordination of environmental activities at LPSE;
b. the preparation and management of budget LPSE; and c. work program report preparation.
(2) in addition to the tasks referred to in paragraph (1), the Secretariat has a duty: a. organizing the Administration and management of the public administration to support the smooth implementation of the duties and functions of LPSE;
b. management of facilities and infrastructure; and c. the execution of the other tasks given by the Chairman in accordance with the duties and functions of LPSE.
Article 12 Administrative electronic systems has a duty: 1. prepare (set up) the technical devices of information systems, both software and hardware;
2. Maintaining servers and other devices;
3. Provide information and handle the information systems technical problem occurred; and 4. Carry out the technical instruction of the goods/services Procurement policy of the Government (LKPP).
Article 13 Registration and verification of Field has a duty: 1. Handles registration as providers of goods/services;
2. Verify all information and documents as the registration requirements for providers of goods/services;
3. Approve and reject the application for registration of providers of goods/services based on the results of the verification; and 4. Confirm to the provider of the goods/services of the approval and denial of registration based on the results of verification.
Article 14 Field Service users/help desk has duties: 1. to provide consultancy services regarding the process of procurement of goods/services electronically;
2. Answer the question about the facilities and features of the SPSE applications;
3. Deal with complaints about the service of LPSE; and 4. Managing archive and document the complaint SPSE.
Article 15 training field has the task of providing training in the use of the application to the SPSE PA, KPA, PPK, providers, and the ULP/Procurement Officials.
The fourth part of the Obligations and rights of the team LPSE article 16 obligation LPSE Team do their job as set forth in this rule.
Article 17 LPSE Team deserve the honorarium that the magnitude of the task and matched with responsibilities assigned by decision of the Minister.
CHAPTER IV the LAYOUT WORK of article 18 (1) the working relationship with LPSE PA/KPA/PPK/ULP/Procurement Officials.
(2) coordinate with LPSE LKPP.
Article 19 (1) the working relationship with LPSE PA/KPA/PPK/ULP/Procurement Officials, among other things: a. provide technical support relating to public procurement plans serving and announcements of procurement in National Procurement Portal;
b. carry out coordination and consultation in the framework of the completion of the technical problems of the process procurement of goods/services electronically;
c. data processing results report provides the SPSE (e-reporting) associated with the process of procurement of goods/services electronically; and d. receive inputs for the improvement of the services provided by LPSE.
(2) Coordinating with LPSE LKPP, among others:
a. carry out consultations as needed, in order of completion problems faced in the process of procurement of goods/services electronically; and b. provide information and technical proposals to related problems and LKPP application development SPSE.
Chapter V FINANCING article 20 all costs arising in connection with the establishment and management of the budget Ministry LPSE charged to research and technology.
CHAPTER VI STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES of article 21 (1) develop and implement standard LPSE operating procedures to guarantee the sustainability of the Organization of the system of procurement of goods/services electronically.
(2) the standard operating procedures as referred to in paragraph (1), at least the following: a. the registration and verification of user SPSE;
b. the SPSE user services;
c. handling problem (error handling);
d. maintenance and security infrastructure SPSE;
e. maintenance of performance and capacity SPSE; and f. electronic document archiving (backup files).
Section 22 (1) Substance Standard Operational Procedure of registration and verification of User SPSE as stipulated in article 9 paragraph (2) letter a compulsory meet the requirements and the following stages: a. For goods/services Providers: 1. Register online via the SPSE applications;
2. Fill out and submit the registration form as well as the entry form with the enclosed copies of the supporting documents and show the original documents consist of: a) Director/owner of the company ID/the competent authority in the company;
b the deed of establishment and companies) Act recent changes (if any);
c Tax Payer) number (NPWP) business entity/person in charge of the company for the Individual Company, or individual for Individual goods/services Providers; and d) business licence in accordance to their respective businesses.
b. for users other than the SPSE goods/services Providers, shows and submit a copy of the letter assignment and/or the decision letter of the respective agencies.
(2) Verification to providers of goods/services is reporting the truth documents inspection activities as required paragraph (1) letter a with the purpose of authenticating the identity of the goods/services Providers associated against paragraph (1) letter a number 2 with the user id and password as a representation of the person in charge of a business entity/Individual, Company or individual. (3) the examination need not perform LPSE field.
(4) the verification process does not negate the charging process, the qualification data delivery by goods/services Providers, and clarification of data qualified by ULP/Procurement officials are in the process of procurement of goods/services. (5) the form referred to in subsection (1) letter a number 2 can be obtained on application SPSE.
(6) the user SPSE in addition to goods/services Providers is ULP/Procurement Officials, PPK, auditors or other entities set out in the terms and conditions of use applicable SPSE generally in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Article 23 LPSE provides: a. Space services revenue deals (bidding room), training and verification.
b. internet and intranet Access for users visiting the SPSE LPSE location.
c. use of the consulting service of the SPSE over the internet, phone calls, and visits to the location LPSE.
d. the announcement or information to users if the SPSE is facing a technical problem that may inhibit the activity of User SPSE.
Article 24 (1) handle a technical constraint LPSE happens in organizing SPSE.
(2) LPSE witness in terms of bidding documents cannot be opened by the ULP/Procurement Officials and poured it in the news show's testimony.
(3) technical barriers can forward LPSE to LKPP if concerned with: a. the application problems of the SPSE that cannot be resolved by LPSE; and b. problems that have not been covered in the application of SPSE.
Article 25 (1) of the management mechanism and creating LPSE safeguards servers and networks.
(2) management of the server management standard SPSE refers to the data center.
(3) the settings of the server space SPSE, among others, pay attention to the conditions of room temperature, backup power supply, and physical security. (4) All visitors will enter the server room must have written permission from the Chairman LPSE.
(5) the management server SPSE should pay attention to the aspects that make it easy to maintenance activities such as monitoring, documentation, and data storage.
Article 26 (1) LPSE monitoring daily against the condition and capacity of the hard drive and RAM, and perform the replacement/addition if the components undergo critical conditions. (2) internet bandwith LPSE make arrangements and monitoring traffic.
(3) monitoring LPSE against internet connection server SPSE and immediately took the necessary steps in case of interruption of the connection.
(4) if the announcement gives LPSE was doing server maintenance process SPSE and/or other devices.
(5) performance monitor LPSE software, hardware and networks as well as make improvements/replacements/additions if necessary. (6) giving access to LPSE LKPP to perform server monitoring SPSE.
Article 27 (1) LPSE should do a backed up file systems and databases against SPSE.
(2) Back up must be stored in a storage medium that is easily moved (portable) and put in a safe place separate from the server room. (3) provision of archiving electronic documents follow the applicable provisions.
CHAPTER VII PROVISIONS COVER Article 28 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date specified.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on April 29, 2011 MINISTER of RESEARCH and TECHNOLOGY SUHARNA SURAPRANATA, INDONESIAN REPUBLIC Promulgated in Jakarta on May 20, 2011 MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS Republic of INDONESIA, PATRIALIS AKBAR fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia