Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c513fc227009a03313233343137.html
bn451-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 506, 2011 REGULATIONS the MINISTER of FINANCE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 133/PMK.01/2011 ABOUT the ORGANIZATION and the WORK of the OFFICE of the DATA PROCESSING and TAX DOCUMENTS with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of FINANCE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to improve the quality, accuracy, consistency, and security of data and documents of taxation through the utilization of information technology, the need to establish the Office of Data processing and Document environmental taxation Directorate General of taxes;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the need to set a regulation of the Minister of finance about the Organization and the Work of the Office of Tax Documents and Data processing;
Remember: 1. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries;
2. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as amended Presidential regulation Number 67 in 2010;
3. Presidential Decree Number 56/P in 2010;
4. Utilization of State apparatus Minister Regulation Number PER/18/URM.PAN/11/2008 about the guidelines of the Organization Implementing the technical ministries and Government agencies Nonkementerian;
5. Regulation of the Minister of finance Number 62/FMD. 01/2009 about the Organization and the Work of the tax Directorate General Vertical Agencies;
6. Regulation of the Minister of finance Number on 195/FMD. 01/2010 about the Organization and the work of the Ministry of Finance;
Notice: approval of Minister of State for administrative reform of the State apparatus and Bureaucracy in letters the number B/1907/m. PAN – RB/08/2011 date of August 12, 2011;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of FINANCE ABOUT the ORGANIZATION and the WORK of the OFFICE of TAX DOCUMENTS and DATA PROCESSING.
CHAPTER I the POSITION, duties, and FUNCTIONS of article 1 (1) Data processing and Office Document Taxation is implementing technical Directorate General of Taxation in the field of data processing and document taxation of work units in the Environment Directorate General of Tax, which is at the bottom and is responsible directly to the Director General of tax, technically and functionally built by the Director of information technology, taxation.
(2) Data processing and Office Document Taxation is led by a head.
Article 2 Office Data processing and Document Taxation has the task of carrying out the receipt, scanning, document storage and data transfer, as well as taxation taxation by making use of information technology based on legislation.
Article 3 in carrying out the tasks referred to in article 2, the Office of the tax Document and Data processing organizes functions: a. implementation of the collection, receipt, and sorting documents of taxation;
b. implementation of the tax document scanning;
c. implementation of the storage and archiving of tax documents;
d. the Ministry of tax documents to loan unit of organization in the Environment Directorate General of taxes;
e. implementation of the data transfer, operational support systems, and quality assurance scanning; and f. implementation of office administration.
CHAPTER II ORGANISATION article 4 ARRANGEMENT of Data processing and Office Document Taxation consists of: a. The Subsections;
b. Section Acceptance documents and operational support;
c. Section Scanning documents and Data Transfer; and d. The Functional Position Of The Group.
Article 5 (1) Subsections have a job doing Administrative Affairs staffing, financial, administrative, and households.
(2) Section Admission documents and operational support has the task of conducting the research, collection, receipt, sorting, and clarification of the tax data, as well as operational support systems, networks, and applications.
(3) Section Scanning documents and Data Transfer has the task of doing the scanning, storage, archiving and document lending of taxation, as well as quality assurance and monitoring of the results of the scan data transfer taxation.
CHAPTER III FUNCTIONAL OFFICE GROUPS article 6 Functional Position Group has the task of conducting the activity in accordance with the functional position of each on the basis of the applicable legislation.
Article 7 (1) a functional Office Group consists of a number of functional Office are divided into different groups correspond to the areas of his expertise.
(2) every such group on paragraph (1) coordinated by the senior functional officials appointed by the head of Office Data processing and Document the taxation in question.
(3) the number of the functional position on subsection (1) is determined based on the needs and workload.
(4) the type and level of functional Office arranged in accordance with the legislation in force.
CHAPTER IV the LAYOUT of WORK article 8 in performing tasks, each organization unit leader in Data processing and Office Document taxation of mandatory to apply the principle of coordination, synchronization and integration, both at their respective environments as well as between units of organization of Data processing and Office environment Tax Documents as well as with other agencies outside the offices of the tax Document and Data processing in accordance with their respective tasks.
Article 9 Any organizational unit leadership in Data processing and Office Document taxation of mandatory supervised the execution of the duties of subordinates, and in case of deviations is obligated to take the necessary measures in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 10 Any organizational unit leadership in Data processing and Office Document Taxation is responsible to lead and coordinate their respective subordinates and provide guidance as well as guidance for the implementation of a task to a subordinate.
Article 11 Any organizational unit leadership in Data processing and Office Document taxation of mandatory follow and comply with the instructions and are accountable to their respective superiors and delivering periodic reports on time.
Article 12 in delivering a report to his superiors, the effluent of the report submitted to the command of the units of the other organizational unit is functionally have a working relationship.
Article 13 every report accepted the leadership of subordinate organizations from mandatory unit processed and can be used as a basis for drawing up the report further and provide guidance to subordinates.
Article 14 (1) Head Office Data processing and Tax Documents convey the report to the Director General of Taxes with copy to the Director of information technology, taxation.
(2) Subsections Head and head of the Section on Data processing and Office Documents to convey the report to the head of the Tax Office Data processing and Tax Documents and head Subsections Administrative hold such reports as well as drawing up periodic reports of Data processing and Office Document taxation.
(3) Functional Officials delivered the report to the head of Data processing and Office Document taxation.
Chapter V and WORKING AREA of article 15 (1) Office Data processing and Tax Documents located in Makassar.
(2) work areas of Data processing and Office Documents work covers an area of Taxation: a. Office of the Directorate General of Taxation Area of South Sulawesi, West, and South; and b. Regional Office of the Directorate General of Taxes in North Sulawesi, Gorontalo, Central, and North Maluku.
CHAPTER VI ESELONISASI article 16 (1) Head Office Data processing and Document structural position is Taxation of Echelon III. b.
(2) the head of the Subsection and Section is the structural position of Echelon IV. b.
CHAPTER VII PROVISIONS COVER article 17 changes to the Organization, the job, location, and work area according to the regulation of the Minister of finance is established by the Minister of finance after the advance approval in writing from the Minister for Administrative Affairs wing State apparatus and reform the bureaucracy.
Article 18 of the Organization and the work of the Office of the Data processing and Tax Documents as set forth in the regulation of the Minister of finance is applied no later than December 31, 2011.
Article 19 this regulation of the Minister of Finance took effect on the date set.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of these Regulations the Minister of finance with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on August 18, 2011 MINISTER of FINANCE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AGUS MARTOWARDOJO D.W. Enacted in Jakarta on August 18, 2011 MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS Republic of INDONESIA, PATRIALIS AKBAR
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia