Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50ebb9f800b4ef313233313536.html
bn101-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 101, 2011 REGULATIONS MINISTER of SOCIAL AFFAIRS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 01 in 2012 ABOUT COMMUNITY SOCIAL WORKER with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of SOCIAL AFFAIRS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the social worker community as one of the resources the Organization of social welfare has the opportunity to play a role in organizing the existence of social welfare;
b. that to enhance the role of Community social workers, the need to refine the decision of the Minister of Social Affairs Number 28/HUK/1987 concerning changes to the decision of the Minister of Social Affairs No. 14/HUK/KEP/II/1981 about the basic tasks, functions and governance of the Social Work Supervisor of the community;
c. based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the Social ministerial regulation about the social worker community;
Remember: 1. Law Number 32 of 2004 concerning Regional Government (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 125 of 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4437) as amended by law number 12 of the year 2008 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 59 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4844);
2. Law number 11 Year 2009 on social welfare (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 12 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4967);
3. Law number 13 in 2011 about the handling of the poor (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 83 in 2011, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5235);
4. Government Regulation Number 38 in 2007 about Government Affairs Divisions between the Government, the provincial Government, and local governance Kabupaten/Kota (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 82 in 2007, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4737);
5. Government Regulation Number 50 in 2007 on The implementation of the Cooperation Region (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 112 in 2007, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4761);
6. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 on the establishment of a United Indonesia Cabinet II;
7. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries as amended Presidential regulation Number 76 in 2011;
8. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries;
9. The decision of the Minister of Social Affairs No. 4/HUK/1985 about Uniform social worker community;
10. The decision of the Minister of Social Affairs Number 36/HUK/1986 about Chess Dharma social workers;
11. the regulation of the Minister of Social Affairs Number 86/HUK/2010 about the Organization and governance of social Ministry of work;
Decide: define: SOCIAL REGULATION of the MINISTER of SOCIAL WORKERS of the society.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS Article 1 1. Social worker of the community hereinafter abbreviated with PSM is someone as citizens who have a soul devotion to social, willingness, and ability in implementing social welfare, as well as follow the guidance or training in the field of social welfare.
2. Social Welfare is a condition of material needs, satisfy the spiritual and social life of the citizen in order to be viable and able to develop themselves, so that it can carry out its social function.
3. The organization of social welfare is a directional effort, integrated, and sustainable Government, local governments, and the public in the form of social services to meet the basic needs of every citizen, which includes social rehabilitation, social security, strengthening of social, and social protection.
4. The bonds of Community social worker who then called IPSM is PSM as media gathered containers of coordination, consultation, exchange of information and experience as well as the development of technical and administrative capability in the field of social welfare.
5. Team Motivator and Dinamisator PSM is a team that was formed with the intention to move the potential and capabilities of the PSM in the direction of change and renewal in social welfare.
Article 2 of the PSM is held with a view to: a. provide opportunities to the citizens of the existence of the society to play a role in carrying out the Organization of social welfare; and b. increase the concern of residents in dealing with social problems.
Article 3 the objective of the annual PSM: a. materialize social berkesejahteraan societies;
b. realization of citizens who have the social keberfungsian that is able to meet his needs independently; and c. tertanganinya social problems.
CHAPTER II the POSITION, duties, and FUNCTIONS of article 4 (1) Community social worker based in villages.
(2) Community social worker referred to in subsection (1) has a working area in the village/kelurahan, kecamatan, district/city, provincial, and national.
Article 5 Community social worker has a duty: a. initiate handling social problems;
b. push, move, and develop the activities of the Organization of the social kesejahteraaan;
c. social as an escort for the citizens of the community beneficiaries in implementing social welfare;
d. Government/institutions as partners in implementing social welfare; and e. monitoring the social welfare organization of the program.
Article 6 in the PSM Functions in implementing social welfare include: a. the planners and the initiator of the program in social welfare;
b. managing and pengorganisasi programs in the Organization of social welfare;
c. developer partnerships and increased cooperation in the Organization of social welfare; and d. the controlling program in social welfare.
CHAPTER III is considered part of PSM Requirements article 7 terms of PSM, as follows: a. citizen of the Republic of Indonesia;
b. the faithful and obedient to the Pancasila and the 1945 CONSTITUTION of the Republic of Indonesia;
c. has 18 years of age;
d. healthy physical and spiritual;
e. upon the willingness and insiatif own without coercion from any party;
f. showed good faith in implementing social welfare;
g. continuously shows the real work in the Organization of social welfare in the community environment;
h. follow the guidance or training in the field of social welfare; and i. have adequate sources of livelihood.
The second part Bonding PSM article 8 (1) bonding of PSM is the container berhimpunnya PSM as media coordination, consultation, exchange of information and experience as well as the development of technical and administrative capability in the field of social welfare.
(2) bonds of PSM as referred to in paragraph (1) may be formed either at the level of villages, subdistrict, district/city, province or nationwide.
(3) bonds of PSM as referred to in paragraph (2) are not hierarchical, open, autonomous, independent, and koordinatif.
(4) the provisions concerning the bonds of PSM as referred to in paragraph (2) is related to the establishment, membership, and governance of work provided for in the rules of the Organization bond of PSM.
Article 9 in performing the duties and functions of the PSM PSM Bonds can: a. held a national work meeting for drawing up and evaluating programs; and b. held a National Congress to select management Bonds Bond regulations set the PSM, PSM, setting recommendations, organize and evaluate the work programme five yearly.
Article 10 symbol, attribute, badge and PSM and/or Bonds PSM set with regulation of the Minister.
The third part of the team Motivator and Dinamisator PSM article 11 (1) in an attempt to increase the role of PSM in implementing the Government's social welfare, regional Government of the province, the local government district/municipality can form a team motivator and dinamisator PSM.
(2) the membership of the teams motivator and dinamisator as referred to in subsection (1) consists of: a. Social Agencies;
b. Bond PSM;
c. the business world;
d. public figures;
e. professionals; and f. related institutions.
Article 12 the aim Team Motivator and Dinamisator PSM is a. increase the role and the PSM in implementing social welfare;
b. improving collaboration, communication, information, coordination, consultation and networking working between PSM hierarchical;
c. realize synergy and cohesiveness between PSM in implementing social welfare; and d. move the whole potential of resources the Organization of social welfare in the villages.
CHAPTER IV COORDINATION of article 13 (1) the working relationship between the PSM team motivator and dinamisator PSM in villages are koordinatif and consultative.
(2) the working relationship between the bonds of PSM in villages, subdistrict, Regency/Municipality, province and national consultative and koordinatif nature.
Chapter V PLANS and WORK PROGRAMMES Article 14 (1) of each PSM PSM, Team Bonding, motivators and Dinamisator PSM has plans and work programmes.
(2) the preparation of the plan and programme of work referred to in paragraph PSM (1) based on the potential, resources, skills and social welfare conditions in the region it works.
Article 15 (1) Program team work motivators and dinamisator consists of the construction and development of PSM PSM organisations, strengthening, and strengthen the network of partnerships.
(2) the work programme referred to in paragraph (1) was drafted as a result of discussion/consensus in the short, medium and long.
CHAPTER VI the CONFIRMATION and SWEARING in of article 16 (1) the inaugural Executive Board Ties PSM villages, up to a national Decree is carried out by the competent authority in accordance with the limits of those powers.
(2) the decision letter of the competent authority referred to in subsection (1) include the following: a. Decree of the head of the village/Head for the inaugural Executive Board Ties PSM in villages; b. decision letter Head for the inaugural Executive Board Ties PSM in district;
c. Decree of Regent/Mayor for the inaugural Executive Board Ties PSM in the district/city; d. the Governor's Decree for the inaugural Executive Board Ties PSM in the province;
e. the decision letter of the Minister of Social Affairs for the inaugural National PSM Bond Trustees.
CHAPTER VII GUIDANCE and TRAINING article 17 (1) every citizen of Indonesia which meets the requirements referred to in article 7, can be recruited, are recognized and affirmed in legal-formal as the PSM after social guidance and/or training in social welfare.
(2) social Guidance and/or training referred to in paragraph (1) was carried out by the Ministry of Social Service/social agencies, provincial, kabupaten/kota and/or network Ties PSM.
(3) social Guidance and/or training referred to in paragraph (2) shall be regulated further by the decision of the Director-General of Social Empowerment and poverty reduction.
Article 18 (1) PSM Training consists of: a. basic training; and b. advanced training.
(2) training of PSM advanced as mentioned on paragraph (1) letter b tailored to particular social problems handling specialty. (3) training providers consist of: a. Social Ministry;
b. the Government of the province;
c. Government district/city; and/or d. bond of PSM on each working area.
(4) Conducting training outside the Government should refer to standards drawn up by the social Ministry.
CHAPTER VIII FUNDING article 19 (1) the Government and the local Government can provide help performance improvements PSM to implement the plans and programs of social welfare field work through the budget of the State Expenditures Revenue and/or BUDGETS.
(2) the Government and the local governments may provide funding to the network/network operations for PSM Bond/Bonds PSM through Budget Income Expenditure of State and/or NATIONAL.
(3) Government and local Government can provide funding to the team Monitoring the PSM in carrying out the program it works through the budget of the State Expenditures Revenue and/or BUDGETS.
(4) Funding through the budget of the State Expenditures Revenue and/or GRANT referred to in subsection (1), subsection (2), and subsection (3), adapted to the financial capabilities of the State and/or finance areas.
CHAPTER IX PROVISIONS COVER article 20 at a time when this rule applies, then the decision of the Minister of Social Affairs Number 28/HUK/1987 concerning changes to the decision of the Minister of Social Affairs No. 14/HUK/KEP/II/1981 about the basic tasks, functions and governance of the Social Work Supervisor of the community, was revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 21 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on January 19, 2012, MINISTER of SOCIAL AFFAIRS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, SALIM SEGAF AL JUFRI Enacted in Jakarta on January 25, 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN * not yet in the form of loose sheets fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia