Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50c3b69450b1d5313233303439.html
bn413-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 413, 2012 RULES the HEALTH MINISTER of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 012 in 2012 on the ACCREDITATION of HOSPITALS with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: that in order to implement the provisions of article 40 paragraph (4) of Act No. 44 of 2009 about the hospital needs to set a regulation of the Minister of health about Hospital Accreditation;
Remember: 1. Act No. 36 of 2009 about health (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 144 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5063);
2. Act No. 44 of 2009 about hospitals (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 153 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5072);
3. Regulation of the Minister of health the number 147/Menkes/Per/I/2010 regarding the Licensing of hospitals;
4. Regulation of the Minister of health the number 340/Menkes/Per/I/2010 concerning the classification of the hospital;
5. Regulation of the Minister of health the number 1144/Menkes/Per/VIII/2010 about the Organization and the work of the Ministry of health (news of the Republic of Indonesia year 2010 Number 585);
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of HEALTH ABOUT HOSPITAL ACCREDITATION.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this ministerial regulation is: 1. The accreditation of hospitals, hereinafter referred to as accreditation, is recognition of the hospital provided by independent providers of accreditation set by the Minister, having judged that Hospitals that meet the standards of the applicable Hospital Services to improve the quality of Hospital services on an ongoing basis.
2. Hospital service standard is all the applicable service standard in hospitals include standard operating procedures, the standard of medical service, and standards of nursing care.
3. The hospital is health care institution that conducts health services individuals in the plenary provides inpatient services, outpatient, and emergency.
4. Accreditation Instruments hereinafter referred to as the instrument is measuring instrument used by independent organizers Accreditation to assess Hospitals in meeting the standard of Hospital Services.
5. The Central Government, hereinafter referred to as the Government, is the President of the Republic of Indonesia that holds the power of Government of the Republic of Indonesia as stipulated in the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945.
6. The local government is the Governor, Governor, Mayor, and other areas as the organizer of local governance.
7. The Director General is the Director General of the Environment Ministry of health responsible for efforts in the field of health.
Article 2 the accreditation aims to: a. improve the quality of Hospital services;
b. improving patient safety Hospital;
c. enhancing the protection for patients, the public, human resources in the hospital and the hospital as an institution; and d. supporting the Government program in the field of health.
CHAPTER II ORGANIZATION of ACCREDITATION is considered part of the Common article 3 (1) in an effort to increase the quality of service of hospital, performed the accreditation.
(2) the accreditation referred to in subsection (1) consists of national and international accreditation Accreditation. (3) the hospital is obliged to follow the National Accreditation.
(4) in an attempt to improve competitiveness, the hospital may follow the international accreditation in compliance capabilities.
(5) the Hospital will follow international accreditation as intended in paragraph (4) should already get national accreditation status.
(6) For Hospitals that have earned the status of accreditation of national and international accreditation, the accreditation status should have gotten a new one before the expiration of the previous Accreditation status ends.
(7) every new hospital which has gained operational permits and operate at least 2 (two) years of applying for Accreditation mandatory.
The second part of article 4 National Accreditation organization of the Organization of the National Accreditation includes the preparation of accreditation, Accreditation guidance, implementation and post-implementation activities Accreditation Accreditation.
Article 5 (1) preparation of the Accreditation referred to in article 4, among others, include the fulfillment of standards and the assessment of independent (self assessment).
(2) the assessment of independent (self just my assesment) as referred to in subsection (1) is the assessment process the standard implementation service of the hospital by using the Instrument of accreditation.
(3) the assessment of independent (self just my assesment) as referred to in paragraph (2) aims to measure the readiness and ability of the hospitals in order to the accreditation survey.
(4) the assessment of independent (self just my assesment) as referred to in paragraph (2) and paragraph (3) is carried out by Hospitals that will undergo the accreditation process.
Article 6 (1) the guidance Accreditation referred to in article 4 is the process of the construction of the Hospital in order to improve the performance in preparing the accreditation survey.
(2) the guidance Accreditation referred to in subsection (1) done by the supervising accreditation from independent agencies implementing the Accreditation the accreditation will do.
(3) the supervisor Accreditation referred to in subsection (2) is a health workforce that has the competence and authority in guiding the hospital to prepare for Accreditation.
Article 7 implementation of the Accreditation referred to in article 4 covers the accreditation survey and determination of Accreditation status.
Article 8 (1) the accreditation Survey referred to in article 7 is an assessment to measure achievements and how the standard implementation service of the hospital.
(2) the surveys referred to in subsection (1) is carried out by independent agencies of Accreditation surveior implementing Accreditation.
(3) Surveior the accreditation referred to in subsection (2) is the health care personnel who have the authority and competence in the field of Accreditation to carry out Accreditation surveys.
Article 9 (1) the determination of the status of National Accreditation as intended in article 7 are performed by independent agencies implementing Accreditation based on the recommendations of the surveior Accreditation.
(2) in addition to providing recommendations for National Accreditation status designation, Accreditation must provide surveior recommendations repair-repair should be done by the hospital to the fulfillment of the service standard of the hospital.
(3) Hospital have earned national accreditation status are required to make strategic improvements planning in accordance with the recommendation of the surveior to meet the standards of service of the hospital that have not been reached.
Article 10 (1) independent Institution implementing mandatory Hospital Accreditation and inform national accreditation status to the public.
(2) Hospitals have earned national accreditation status can include the word "accredited" under or behind the name House of Pain with smaller letters and lists the names of independent agencies that accredit accreditation of providers, the expiration status of Akreditasinya and includes the scope/depth Akreditasinya.
(3) the writing of the names of accredited hospitals nationwide should be made according the example as listed in the annex which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 11 (1) post-secondary Accreditation Activities referred to in article 4 is done in the form of a verification survey.
(2) the verification Survey referred to in paragraph (1) may only be carried out by independent agencies implementing Accreditation the accreditation status assignment that do against the hospital.
(3) the verification Survey aims to maintain and/or improve the quality of Hospital services in accordance with the recommendations of the surveior.
(4) the implementation of the post-war activities of the Accreditation is regulated by the independent agency implementing the accreditation.
International Accreditation organization of the third part of article 12 (1) of the hospitals which have been granted international accreditation is mandatory to report the status of the Akreditasinya to the Minister.
(2) international accreditation can only be carried out by an independent institution Accredited providers who have been accredited by the International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQua).
(3) the Hospital has gained the status of an international accreditation may include the word "accredited" under or behind the name House of Pain with the letters smaller and independent institutions lists the names of the organizers of the Accreditation mengakreditasinya, the expiration status of Akreditasinya and includes the scope/depth akreditasinya.
(4) the writing of the name of the accredited international Hospital should be made according the example as listed in the annex which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister.
CHAPTER III the ORGANIZER ACCREDIT Article 13 (1) Accreditation can only be done by the organizer of the independent agencies of accreditation set by the Minister.
(2) the independent organizers Accreditation referred to in subsection (1) may be derived from within and outside the country.
(3) the institution of independent providers Accreditation referred to in subsection (1) is in the process of implementation, independent decision-making and the issuance of the certificate of Accreditation status.
Article 14 (1) independent Institution Accredited providers in performing its duties should be based on the standards of the Accreditation of hospitals.
(2) mandatory accreditation of providers of Independent Agencies draw up governance organization of Accreditation.
Article 15 (1) the institution of mandatory Accreditation the reported organizer of independent Hospitals that have been accredited by the institution to the Minister.
(2) the report referred to in subsection (1) is conducted annually and submitted to the Minister through the Director-General.
CHAPTER IV OBLIGATIONS of GOVERNMENTS and LOCAL AUTHORITIES article 16
(1) the Government and the local government is obliged to support, motivate, encourage and facilitate the process of implementation of Accreditation for all hospitals.
(2) Government and local government financing can provide help to the hospital for the accreditation process.
(3) help the financing as referred to in paragraph (2) sourced from the budget of the State Expenditures and Revenues, budget revenues and Spending areas or other legitimate sources in accordance with the legislation.
Chapter V the CONSTRUCTION and SUPERVISION article 17 (1) the Minister through the Director General do coaching and supervision in implementing the accreditation.
(2) the construction and the supervision referred to in subsection (1) is performed with include local governments, Watchdog Agencies and the Association of Hospital Perumahsakitan.
Article 18 in order of coaching and supervision as referred to in article 17, the Director-General on behalf of the Minister may take action to the Hospital in the form of administrative rebuke reprimand oral, written and/or revocation of permission or recommendation of revocation in accordance with those powers.
Article 19 everyone including legal entities which deliberately includes the status of Accreditation the accreditation status is either false, national and International Accreditation status is penalized in accordance with the legislation.
CHAPTER VI TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS article 20 not yet accredited hospitals must comply with the provisions of this regulation of the Minister not later than 1 (one) year since the promulgation of the regulations of the Minister.
Article 21 the Commission of accreditation of hospitals that have already formed, can still carry out his duties until the establishment of an independent institution Accredited providers based on ministerial regulation.
CHAPTER VII CLOSING PROVISIONS Article 22 at the time of this Ministerial Regulation entered into force, the decision of the Minister of health Number 1195/Menkes/SK/VIII/2010 about the Institution/Agency International Hospital Accreditation revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 23 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on March 15, 2012, MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, ENDANG RAHAYU SEDYANINGIH Enacted in Jakarta on April 13, 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, lamp fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia