Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50edb8f940bc0a313233313539.html
BN 1039-2012 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1039, 2012PERATURAN MINISTER of SOCIAL AFFAIRS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 22 in 2012 ABOUT the ORGANIZATION and the WORK of WORKHOUSES BINA MEOHAI SPEECH IMPAIRED KENDARI with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of SOCIAL AFFAIRS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that with respect to the submission of return Workhouses Bina Meohai Speech Impaired Kendari in Southeast Sulawesi province to the Social Ministry as News poured in the event a work Unit With the handover of personnel , Equipment, financing and Workhouses Bina Meohai Speech Impaired and Workhouses Tresna Werdha Minaula Kendari from Secretary of the Interior to the Minister of Social Affairs Number 1361/OTDA/2012 and no. 015/HUK/2012, the reordering of the organization needs to be done and the work of Bina Workhouses Impaired Speech Kendari as Technical Implementing Social Ministry in the environment;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the Minister of Social Affairs Regulation need to set about the Organization and the work of Workhouses Bina Meohai Speech Impaired Kendari;
Remember: 1. Act No. 4 of 1997 on disability (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 9 in 1997, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3670);
2. Law number 11 Year 2009 on social welfare (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 12 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4967);
3. Law number 19 in 2011 about the endorsement of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (Convention on the rights of the disabled, Disability) (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 107 in 2011, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5251);
4. Government Regulation Number 43 in 1998 about the efforts of Disabled Social Welfare Improvement (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 70 in 1998, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3754);
5. Government Regulation Number 39 in 2012 about the Organization of the social welfare (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 68 in 2012, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5294);
6. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 on the establishment of a United Indonesia Cabinet II;
7. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries that have been modified several times, the last presidential regulation Number 91 in 2011;
8. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries that have been modified several times, the last presidential regulation Number 92 in 2011;
9. Utilization of State apparatus Minister Regulation Number PER/18/URM.PAN/11/2008 about the guidelines of the Organization Implementing the technical ministries and Government agencies Nonkementerian;
10. Regulation of the Minister of Social Affairs Number 86/HUK/2010 about the Organization and governance of social Ministry of work;
Pay attention: the letter of the Minister for Administrative Reform and the bureaucratic State apparatus Number B/2446/M PAN-RB/08/2012 it Organization and governance Setup Work in the environment of social Ministry UPT 23 August 2012;
Decide: define: SOCIAL MINISTERIAL REGULATION ABOUT the ORGANIZATION and the WORK of WORKHOUSES BINA MEOHAI SPEECH IMPAIRED KENDARI.
CHAPTER I the POSITION, duties, and FUNCTIONS of article 1 (1) The Social Speech Impaired Meohai Bina Kendari next in this regulation called PSBRW Meohai Kendari is Implementing Technical Unit in the Ministry of environment under Social and responsible to the Director-General for Social Rehabilitation, and functionally built by the Director of the social rehabilitation of persons with Disability.
(2) PSBRW Meohai Kendari referred to in subsection (1) is led by a head.
Article 2 PSBRW Meohai Kendari has the task of providing guidance, social rehabilitation which is curative, rehabilitative, promotif in the form of basic guidance about speech, impaired physical, mental, social skills training, and advanced guidance for resocialization disabilities disability hearing speech.
Article 3 in carrying out the tasks referred to in article 2, PSBRW Meohai Kendari organizes functions: a. the preparation of plans and programmes, evaluation and reporting;
b. implementation of the registration, observation, identification and social diagnosis;
c. implementation of social rehabilitation which includes mental, physical guidance and skills;
d. implementation of resocialization, channelling and guidance information;
e. implementation of the grant information, advocacy and referral;
f. implementation of the assessment and the preparation of standards of social rehabilitation; and g. the implementation of administrative affairs.
CHAPTER II ORGANIZATION article 4 PSBRW Meohai Kendari consists of: a. Administrative Affairs;
b. Subsection of social programs and Advocacy;
c. Subsection of Social Rehabilitation; and d. the functional Position of the Group;
Article 5 (1) Administrative Affairs as stipulated in article 4 letter a has the task of conducting the preparation of drafting the budget plan, the Affairs of the correspondence, personnel, finance, supplies, and household as well as PR.
(2) Subsection Social and advocacy Programs as stipulated in article 4 letter b has the task of conducting the preparation of social rehabilitation services program plans, delivery information, advocacy and social cooperation, preparation materials standardization services, monitoring and evaluation of resocialization, reporting.
(3) Subsection Social Rehabilitation as mentioned in article 4 letter c had the task of doing the observation, identification, registration, guidance and physical diagnosis, determination of the basic guidance about speech, impaired physical, mental, social, and skills, channelling and guidance information.
Article 6 Term Functional Group as mentioned in article 4 letter d has the task of conducting the activity in accordance with the functional position of each based on the provisions of the legislation.
Article 7 (1) a functional Office Group as referred to in article 6 is made up of a number of functional Office are divided into different groups of Office in accordance with the functional areas of expertise.
(2) each Office of Functional Group as mentioned in subsection (1) is coordinated by an official designated by the head of functional Parlors.
(3) the amount of functional power referred to in subsection (1) is determined based on the needs and workload.
(4) the type and level of functional Office as referred to in subsection (1) is set based on the provisions of the legislation.
Article 8 (1) to support the implementation of the tasks and functions PSBRW Meohai Kendari, formed a production Installation.
(2) Production Installations referred to in subsection (1) has the task of carrying out the activities of job skills that are economically productive.
(3) Production Installations referred to in subsection (1) is headed by a Coordinator appointed by the Head of the care.
(4) Production is under the Installation Coordinator and is responsible to the head of The technically and coordinate with the heads of the appropriate Subsection of each of the task areas article 9 organizational chart PSBRW Meohai Kendari as listed in the appendix to this ministerial regulation is a part that is an integral part of this regulation of the Minister.
CHAPTER III article 10 WORK head of TATA'S parlors, the head of affairs, and head of the Subsections in carrying out his duties obliged to apply the principle of coordination, integration, synchronization, and supervision both within their respective environments as well as between units of organization in its environment as well as with other agencies in accordance with their respective tasks.
Article 11 Chairman unit of organization in the PSBRW environment Meohai Kendari in doing their job overseeing his mandatory each and if there are irregularities in order to take the necessary measures in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 12-led organization unit in the environment PSBRW Meohai Kendari mandatory follow and abide by the instructions and are accountable to their respective superiors as well as delivering periodic reports on time.
Article 13-led environmental organization in the PSBRW unit Meohai Kendari compulsory process and use every report received from his subordinates as an ingredient for the preparation of further reports and to provide guidance to subordinates.
Article 14 Report presented to superiors, tembusannya compulsory submitted to another organizational unit unit is functionally have a working relationship.
CHAPTER IV ECHELON Article 15 (1) the head of The structural position is the Echelon IV a.
(2) the head of Affairs and head of the Subsection is a structural position Echelon V a.
Chapter V and article 16 WORKING AREA PSBRW Meohai Kendari was in Kendari, Southeast Sulawesi province.
Article 17 working area PSBRW Meohai service Kendari covers the whole province in Eastern Indonesia region and other regions.
CHAPTER VI CLOSING PROVISIONS Article 18 organizational changes and the work PSBRW Meohai Kendari upon this Ministerial Regulation, established by the Minister of Social Affairs after obtaining written consent of the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of utilization of State apparatus and reform the bureaucracy.
Article 19 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations Minister of Social Affairs is with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 4 October 2012, MINISTER of SOCIAL AFFAIRS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, SALIM SEGAF AL JUFRI Enacted in Jakarta on 23 October 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS Republic of INDONESIA,
AMIR SYAMSUDDIN lamp bn1039 lamp-2011: fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia