Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c517e8aa130ad66313233363032.html
BN 775-2012 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 775, 2012 the MINISTRY of Defense. The Deputy Minister. Position. Task.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of DEFENCE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 28 in 2012 ABOUT the POSITION and DUTIES of DEPUTY DEFENSE MINISTER with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the DEFENSE MINISTER of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the regulation of the Minister of Defence No. 12 in 2012 about the position and duties of Deputy Defense Minister, was not in accordance with the Regulations of the President Number 60 in 2012 about Deputy Minister, so need to be replaced;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the need to establish Rules about the position of the Secretary of Defense and Deputy Secretary of Defense;
Remember: 1. Act No. 39 of 2008 of the Ministry of State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 166 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4916);
2. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries as amended several times the last presidential regulation Number 91 in 2011 about the third Change of top presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of the Organization of the Ministry of State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 141 in 2011);
3. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I as amended several times the last presidential regulation Number 92 in 2011 about the second amendment Above presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministry of State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia in 2011 Number 142);
4. Presidential regulation Number 60 in 2012 about Deputy Ministers (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia in 2012 the number 129);
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of DEFENCE of the POSITION and DUTIES of DEPUTY DEFENSE MINISTER.
Article 1 Deputy Defense Minister based in the bottom and is responsible to the Minister of Defense.
Article 2 (1) the Deputy Minister of Defense has the task of assisting the Minister of defense in leading the implementation of the tasks of the Ministry of Defense.
(2) the scope of the task field Deputy Defense Minister referred to in subsection (1) include the following: a. assist the Defense Minister in the formulation and/or implementation of the policy of the Ministry of Defense; and b. assist Secretary of Defense strategic policy achievements in coordinating cross-organizational Echelon unit I in the environment of the Ministry of Defense.
Chapter 3 details the duties of Deputy Defence Minister as stipulated in article 2 include: a. assist the Defense Minister in a Ministry of defence decision making process;
b. assist the Defense Minister in carrying out the programme of work and contract performance;
c. provide recommendations and considerations to the Secretary of Defense with regard to the implementation of the duties and functions of the Defense Ministry;
d. assist the Secretary of Defense to develop an appropriate defense policy for dealing with threats to the sovereignty and integrity of the country;
e. together with INDONESIAN Minister of Defense helped design and conduct the development and modernisation of power There; f. assist the Defense Minister carrying out defense industry revitalization and strategic industries;
g. assist Secretary of Defense implement the harmonization between the policy, planning and budget needs, implementation activities and procurement as well as related legislation in organizing the defense of the country in order to be implemented effectively, efficient and accountable; h. implement control and monitoring of the implementation of the duties and functions of the Defense Ministry;
i. assist the Defense Minister in assessment and environmental filling the post of assignment at the Ministry of Defense;
j. carry out bureaucratic reform in the control environment of the Ministry of defence;
k. represents the Minister of defence on occasions and/or lead meetings in accordance with the assignment of the Minister of Defense;
b. carry out other assignments given by the Minister of defence; and m. in certain things, Deputy Defense Minister of special duties is given directly by the President or by the Secretary of Defense.
Article 4 (1) Deputy Secretary of Defense appointed and dismissed by the President.
(2) the term of Deputy Defense Minister the longest tenure with the same or expire along with the expiry of the term of Office of the President in question.
Article 5 (1) of the financial Rights and other facilities for the Deputy Secretary of Defense rights granted under financial and other facilities for the Defense Minister and the structural position in the top echelons of I.a.
(2) the provisions concerning the magnitude of financial rights and other facilities as referred to in paragraph (1) in accordance with regulation of the Minister of finance.
Article 6 Deputy Defense Minister can come from civil servants or not civil servants.
Article 7 (1) the Deputy Minister of Defense who came from civil servants dismissed and/or dismissed from Office while organic during became Deputy Defense Minister without losing its status as civil servants.
(2) civil servants are dismissed or has ended his tenure as Deputy Defense Minister and has not yet reached the retirement age limit can be turned back on in his organic in accordance with legislation.
(3) civil servant who was appointed Deputy Defense Minister dismissed with honor as a civil servant when have reached retirement age and given the rights kepegawaiannya in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 8 Deputy Defense Minister when stopped or has ended his tenure is not granted rights to retirement and/or severance as Deputy Defense Minister.
Article 9 (1) in carrying out its task of Deputy Defense Minister administratively supported by the General Secretariat.
(2) in carrying out its task of Deputy Defense Minister is technically supported by the Directorate-General, the Inspectorate General, agency and Defense Ministry in the neighborhood Center.
Article 10 (1) in carrying out the grant support administratively, Deputy Minister of Defense assisted by units that carry out the most high field-level Echelon III a.
(2) in the implementation of the grant support is technically assisted by Deputy Defense Minister functional assigned specifically to suit your needs.
(3) a functional Power referred to in subsection (2), administratively is functional under the implementing units and/or supporting unit of the Ministry of Defense.
Article 11 Deputy Defense Minister is obligated to coordinate with the Secretary of Defense to: a. establish an alignment with the policy of the Ministry of defence;
b. follow and comply with the instructions of the Secretary of Defense; and c. submit a report of the results of the implementation of its duties to the Secretary of Defense.
Article 12 (1) the Deputy Minister of defense in the exercise of his duty to apply the principle of coordination, integration and synchronization with the officials of the Ministry of environment I at the Echelon of defence.
(2) in carrying out the task of coordination, Deputy Minister of defense authorities held a meeting coordination with officials in the Environment Ministry of Defense.
Article 13 entry into force of the regulation With the Secretary of Defense, the Defense Ministerial Regulation No. 12 in 2012 about the position and duties of Deputy Defence Minister (Republic Indonesia in 2012 the number 366), repealed and declared inapplicable.
Article 14 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on July 31, 2012 the INDONESIAN DEFENSE MINISTER PURNOMO YUSGIANTORO, Enacted in Jakarta on August 6, 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia