Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50c44a5130c0a3313233303530.html
BN 691-2012 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 691, 2012PERATURAN MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 030 2012 ARCHIVE RETENTION SCHEDULE of SUBSTANTIVE and FACILITATIVE and NON NON FINANCIAL PERSONNEL in the ENVIRONMENT of the MINISTRY OF HEALTH with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to rescue the archives as evidence of performance accountability and Ministry of health to achieve the orderly administration of the depreciation in the archive Retention Schedule has been set, the archives of the Ministry are defined by the decision of the Minister of health the number 1209/Menkes/SK/IX/2002 Archives Retention Schedules of the Ministry of health;
b. that with the development of the functions of the organization that have an impact on archives created Archive Retention Schedule, the Ministry of health referred to in letter a needs to be enhanced;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the regulation of the Minister of health about the Retention Schedule Archive Substantive and Facilitative and Non Non financial Personnel in the Environmental Ministry of health;
Remember: 1. Act No. 43 of 2009 about Archives (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 152 in 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5071);
2. Government Regulation Number 34 in 1979 about the shrinking archive (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 51 of 1979, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5008);
3. Presidential Decree Number 105 in 2004 about the Archives Management;
4. The decision of the Minister of health Number 688/Menkes/SK/XI/2006 Archival Dynamic Layout Guidelines of the Ministry of health;
5. Regulation of the Minister of health the number 1144/Menkes/Per/VIII/2010 about the Organization and the work of the Ministry of health (news of the Republic of Indonesia year 2010 Number 585);
Notice: 1. Circular letter Heads the national archives Number SE/01/1981 about Handling Archival Pepsinogen as Transitional Provisions implementation of government regulations about the shrinking Archives;
2. Circular letter of the head of the national archives Number SE/02/1983 on general guidelines to determine the value To the archives;
3. The approval of the head of the national archives Number URP.JRA/24/2011 Draft Agreement about JRA Facilitative and Non Non financial Staffing as well as Substantive JRA Ministry of health of the Republic of Indonesia;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of HEALTH ABOUT the RETENTION SCHEDULE ARCHIVE SUBSTANTIVE and FACILITATIVE and NON NON FINANCIAL PERSONNEL in an ENVIRONMENT of the MINISTRY OF HEALTH.
Article 1 (1) of the schedule of substantive and Facilitative Archive Retention Non financial and Non Staffing is a list containing the type of archive activity of principal and supporting activities of Non financial Staffing and Non-Ministry of health, together with the retention period or retention and information which contains recommendations on the designation of a type of archive or back, rated destroyed dipermanenkan.
(2) Archival Retention Schedule referred to in subsection (1) is used as a guide in implementing substantive and facilitative archive shrinkage Non financial Staffing and Non in the Environment Ministry of health.
(3) the substantive and Archival Retention Schedule Facilitative and Non Non financial Personnel referred to in paragraph (2) are listed in the annex which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 2 the archives of Shrinkage reduction activities is done through the control/archive by means of: a. move the archive Processing Unit of pepsinogen into the Archival Unit main Unit/Unit Archives of the Ministry; b. Destroy archives in accordance with the applicable provisions; and c. Submit a static archive of the Archival Unit Ministry of health to the national archives.
Article 3 the shape and arrangement of Archival Retention Schedule consists of: a. the column number;
b. types of archives;
c. the Term save archive; and d. a description.
Article 4 type of archive as stipulated in article 3 letter b is an archive that was created from the activities of the Organization's functions.
Article 5 (1) to save the archive Term as stipulated in article 3 letter c consists of a period of active period and save save pepsinogen.
(2) a period of active archive save was his second save at least type of archives on the Processing Units calculated from archives processed until completed and registered.
(3) the length of time save archive pepsinogen is time save at least type of archives on Archival Unit main Unit/Unit of the Ministry.
Article 6 (1) the Information referred to in article 3 the letter d in the form of captions that contain statements, which contain a permanent statement description or description which contains the statement of the votes returned.
(2) information which contains the revelation destroyed is a description that States that the archives be destroyed because the holding period has been completed and has no value to it again.
(3) the Description contains a permanent statement is a description that States that the archives has value to secondary so it must be handed over to the national archives.
(4) the Description contains a statement of votes back is a description that States that the type of archive is not yet determined the fates finally are destroyed or permanently so that assessment needs to be done again.
Article 7 at the time of ministerial regulation is applicable, the decision of the Minister of health the number 1209/Menkes/SK/IX/2002 Archives Retention Schedules of the Ministry of health, was revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 8 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on June 18, 2012 the MINISTRY OF HEALTH of REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, NAFSIAH MBOI Enacted in Jakarta on July 6, 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia