Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50eb74c790a120313233313535.html
bn420-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 420, 2012 RULES the FOREIGN MINISTER of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 05 in 2012 ABOUT the RENTAL ALLOWANCE RUMAHHOME STAFF REPRESENTATIVE OF INDONESIA with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the FOREIGN MINISTER of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that to get a decent place to live and a representative in support of the vision and mission of the representatives of the Republic of Indonesia, to be given Rent Allowances home to Home Staff Representative Republic Indonesia;
b. that with dikeluarkanya letter of Director General of the Finance Ministry's budget Number S-3086/AG/2011, then the rental Allowance adjustments need to be made the home of the Representative of the Republic of Indonesia Staff Home;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to set Rules about Secretary of State Allowances House Rental Home Staff Representative of the Republic of Indonesia;
Remember: 1. Law Number 37 year 1999 concerning foreign relations (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 1999 Number 156, additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3882);
2. Act No. 17 of 2003 about State Finances (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 47 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4286);
3. Act No. 1 of 2004 On the Treasury of the State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia in 2004, an additional Sheet No. 5 of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4355);
4. Presidential Decree No. 108 in 2003 about the representative organizations of the Republic of Indonesia abroad;
5. Presidential Decree Number 42 in 2002 about the guidelines of the implementation of the budget of the State Expenditures and Revenues as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation Number 53 in 2010;
6. The decision of the Minister of Foreign Affairs Number SK. 06/A/OT/VI/2004/01 in 2004 about the Organization and the work of the representative of the Republic of Indonesia abroad as amended by regulation of the Minister of Foreign Affairs number 05 in 2011;
7. Regulation of the Minister of Foreign Affairs number 04 of 2009 about foreign service Officials diplomatic and Consular;
8. Regulation of the Minister of finance Number 93/FMD. 02/2011 year 2011 about Instructions Preparation and Review work plan and budget Ministries/Agencies;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of FOREIGN AFFAIRS of HOUSE RENT ALLOWANCE HOME STAFF REPRESENTATIVE of the Republic of INDONESIA.
Article 1 (1) Allowances granted to house rental home staff was on duty at the Representation of the Republic of Indonesia abroad.
(2) Home staff as referred to in subsection (1) is the implementing and supporting elements element in the Representation of the Republic of Indonesia abroad.
(3) implementing the elements referred to in paragraph (2) is made up of the diplomatic Consular Officials, military attaché technical and technical staff.
(4) the ancillary Items referred to in subsection (2) is composed of the officers of the communication, and the Treasurer and Director of Kerumahtanggaan representative (BPKRT) and/or to other Foreign Ministry staff on duty at the RI Representatives in foreign countries on the basis of decision letter of the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Article 2 (1) Allowance for house rent home staff are given a maximum of 25% of the Subsistence Allowances abroad.
(2) For certain representatives, House Rent Allowance is given a maximum of 40% of the allowance of Life abroad.
(3) the Livelihood Allowance Abroad referred to in subsection (1) and paragraph (2) was the principal wife allowance plus alimony/spousal and child support.
(4) certain Representatives referred to in paragraph (2) contained in the appendix which is the part that is an integral part of this regulation.
Article 3 (1) the payment of Alimony is paid Homage in the currency as indicated in the lease contract.
(2) in the case of payment of House Rent Allowance payable in local currency, then the Livelihood Allowance calculation overseas to stipulate a maximum limit of House Rent Allowance referred to in article 2 paragraph (1) and (2) above, done using the exchange rate in the month running.
Article 4 (1) in terms of the cost of the rent of the House is lower than the maximum limit of the allowance of house rent, House Rent Allowance is payable in the amount of house rent as stated in the rental contract.
(2) in terms of the cost of the rent of the House is higher than the maximum limit of the allowance of house rent, House Rent Allowance is payable only in the amount of the maximum limit that becomes his due.
Article 5 (1) Home to be hired by home staff obliged to obtain prior approval from the head of the representation.
(2) in giving the consent referred to in subsection (1), the head of the Representation of the Republic of Indonesia is obliged to conduct an assessment of the feasibility of the top houses will be hired by the home's staff and the lease contract.
(3) the consent of the head of Representation given in the form of a Decree of the head of Representation about the granting of House Rent Allowance.
Article 6 (1) in terms of Representation has other that can serve as a home stay, the head Representative can determine the utilization of the building as a residence for the home's staff.
(2) utilization of Home Living Arrangements as referred to in paragraph (1) established with Decree of the head of representation.
(3) Home staffyang occupies a building referred to in subsection (1) is not subject to the obligation of paying the rent.
Article 7 (1) at the time these regulations come into force, all the provisions which govern the rental allowance of about home to home staff was revoked and declared inapplicable. (2) these regulations come into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations the Secretary of State this with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on April 17, 2012, MINISTER of FOREIGN AFFAIRS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, R.M. MARTY m. NATALEGAWA Enacted in Jakarta on April 17, 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN lamp fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia