Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c5173ac5a609f68313233353434.html
bn834-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 834, 2012PERATURAN MINISTER of EDUCATION and CULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 52 in 2012 ABOUT the ORGANIZATION and GOVERNANCE of CULTURAL HERITAGE PRESERVATION HALL'S WORK with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of EDUCATION and CULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: that in order to further integration of the functions of culture and implementing technical setup in the environment of the Ministry of education and culture, the need to set a regulation of the Minister of education and culture of the Organization and the work of Heritage Preservation Hall;
Remember: 1. Act No. 11 of 2010 about Heritage (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 130 in 2010, an additional State Gazette Number 5168);
2. Government Regulation No. 10 of 1993 on the implementation of Act No. 5 of 1992 about the Objects of cultural heritage (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 14 of 1993, State Gazette Supplementary Number 3516);
3. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of Ministries and organizations as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation Number 91 in 2011 about the third Change of top presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries;
4. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation Number 92 in 2011 about the second amendment Above presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries;
5. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 regarding the formation of a United Indonesia Cabinet II as amended by presidential decree number 59/P in 2011;
6. Regulation of the Minister of State for Administrative Reform State number PER/18/URM.PAN/11/2008 about the guidelines of the Organization Implementing the technical ministries and Government agencies NonKementerian;
7. Regulation of the Minister of education and culture No. 1 in 2012 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of education and culture;
Notice: approval of Minister for utilization of State apparatus and reform of Bureaucracy in the letter number B/1296/m. PAN – RB/4/2012 on April 30, 2012;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of EDUCATION and CULTURE of the ORGANIZATION and the WORK of HERITAGE PRESERVATION HALL.
CHAPTER I the POSITION, duties, and FUNCTIONS of article 1 (1) Cultural Heritage Preservation Hall the next in this ministerial regulation called BPCB is implementing technical units in the environment of the Ministry of education and culture.
(2) the BPCB led by a head under and is responsible to the Director-General for culture.
Article 2 the task of carrying out BPCB shield cover, development, and utilization as well as facilitating the preservation of cultural heritage in the region.
Article 3 in carrying out the tasks referred to in article 2, BPCB organizes functions: a. implementation of rescue and safeguarding of cultural heritage;
b. implementation of the zoning of cultural heritage;
c. implementation of the maintenance and restoration of cultural heritage;
d. implementation of the development of the cultural heritage;
e. implementation of the sustainable use of cultural heritage;
f. implementation of the documentation and publication of cultural heritage;
g. implementation of partnerships in the field of preservation of cultural heritage;
h. facilitation of implementation of the conservation and development of technical manpower in the field of preservation of cultural heritage; i. implementation and administration Affairs BPCB.
CHAPTER II ORGANIZATION article 4 BPCB consists of: a. the head;
b. The Subsections;
c. Sexy shield cover, development, and utilization; and d. the functional Position of the group.
Article 5 (1) Subsections Administrative task conduct planning, finance, employment, ketatalaksanaan, correspondence and archives, State-owned goods, and kerumahtanggaan BPCB.
(2) Section shield cover, development, and utilization have the task of doing the rescue, security, maintenance, restoration, zoning, development, utilization, documentation, publications, and partnerships as well as facilitating the preservation and development of technical manpower in the field of cultural heritage in the region of shield cover works.
Article 6 (1) the functional position of the group as mentioned in article 4 letter d has the task of conducting the activity in accordance with the duties of the Office of the respective functional based on legislation.
(2) type and number of functional Office referred to in subsection (1) is determined based on the needs and workload.
(3) assignment, type, and level of functional Office is governed in accordance with the legislation.
CHAPTER III ESELONISASI article 7 (1) head office is structural BPCB Echelon III a.
(2) the head of the Subsection and Section is the structural position of Echelon IV a.
CHAPTER IV and article 8 WORK AREAS and work areas BPCB referred to in article 4 listed in the annex to the regulation that is part is inseparable from Peratran Minister.
Chapter V WORKING GRAMMAR article 9 in performing the duties and functions referred to in article 2 and article 3, BPCB coordinate with organizational units in the environment of the Ministry of education and culture, the provincial government, the Government of the district/city, and College as well as other related agencies/institutions.
Article 10 Any leadership and Functional Office Group in carrying out its task is mandatory: a. apply the principle of coordination, integration, and synchronization as well as cooperation in both the internal and external environment BPCB;
b. carry out the performance accountability; and c. the reported activities that became his responsibility to his hierarchical superiors.
Article 11 Each unit leader of the organization is obligated to supervise his subordinates and in case of deviations in order to take the necessary measures in accordance with the legislation.
Article 12 Each organization unit leaders are responsible for leading and coordinating his subordinates and provide guidance as well as guidance for the implementation of a task to a subordinate.
Article 13 in carrying out the tasks and functions, the head of a mandatory report to the BPCB Director General of culture with copy to the leadership of the organizational unit that is functionally have a working relationship with BPCB.
CHAPTER VI miscellaneous PROVISIONS Article 14 Details the tasks work unit as the elaboration of tasks and functions in the regulation of the Minister is further defined in the regulation of the Minister of education and culture.
CHAPTER VII TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS Article 15 All implementation tasks and functions by a decree of the Minister of culture and tourism Numbers pm. 37/OT. 001/MKP-2006 about the Organization and the work of Ancient Relics Preservation Hall and the decision of the Minister of culture and tourism Numbers pm. HK 35/001/MKP-2008 about the Organization and the preservation of Archaeological Heritage Hall's work is still carried out up to the establishment of tasks and functions in accordance with the regulations of the Minister.
CHAPTER VIII PROVISIONS COVER article 16 With the enactment of this regulation of the Minister, all the regulations governing the Organization and the work of Ancient Relics Preservation Hall stated does not apply.
Article 17 changes to the Organization and work according to this Ministerial Regulation, established by the Minister responsible for organizing the Affairs of Government in the field of culture and education after obtaining written consent of the Minister responsible for organizing the Affairs of Government in the field of utilization of State apparatus.
Article 18 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date specified.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on July 20, 2012, MINISTER of EDUCATION and CULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, MOHAMMAD NUH Enacted in Jakarta on August 15, 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia