Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50a9bd20408622313233303035.html
bn489-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 489, 2012 ELECTION COMMISSION REGULATION NUMBER 6 in 2012 ABOUT the SERVICE PROCUREMENT ELECTRONICALLY in an ENVIRONMENT of the SECRETARIAT GENERAL of the ELECTORAL COMMISSION with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the CHAIRMAN of the ELECTORAL COMMISSION, Considering: a. that the improvements in order to increase transparency and accountability of the procurement of goods/services in an environment of Electoral Commission needed improved market access and a healthy business competition;
b. that to support the process of monitoring and audit of procurement in an efficient and effective requires access to accurate information;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letters a and b, need to set Rules about Electoral Commission Services Procurement Electronically in an environment of the Secretariat General of the Electoral Commission;
Remember: 1. Act No. 10 of 2008 general election of members of the House of representatives, the regional House of representatives (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Year 2008 Number 51, Supplement Sheet country number 4836);
2. Act No. 42 of 2008 about elections of President and Vice President (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 176 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4907);
3. Law number 15 year 2011 about organizers of Elections (State Gazette Reublik Indonesia in 2011 Number 101, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5246);
4. Presidential regulation Number 54 in 2010 about Government procurement of goods/services;
5. The Electoral Commission Regulation number 22 in 2008 about Bylaw Changes Electoral Commission number 06 of 2008 about the Organization of work of the Secretariat General of the Tata Electoral Commission, Secretariat-General of the provincial electoral Commission, Secretariat General of the Commission on elections of the district/city;
6. The General Elections Commission Regulation number 01 in 2010 about the changes to the regulations of the General Election Commission number 05 in 2008 about the layout Work Commission Pemilhan public, the provincial electoral Commission, Electoral District/Municipality as changed by the Election Commission Regulation Number 21 in 2008 and Election Commission Regulations Number 37 in 2008;
7. Peratuan Electoral Commission number 04 of 2010 about Managing Staff assignments at the Description of the Secretariat General of the Electoral Commission, Provincial Elections Commission Secretariat, and the Secretariat of the Electoral District/city.
With the approval of the ELECTORAL COMMISSION DECIDED: setting: ELECTION COMMISSION REGULATIONS REGARDING the SERVICE PROCUREMENT ELECTRONICALLY (LPSE) in the ENVIRONMENT of the SECRETARIAT GENERAL of the ELECTORAL COMMISSION.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this Election Commission Regulations are: 1. The Secretariat-General of the Electoral Commission, which is hereinafter referred to as the Secretariat General of the Election Commission, the secretarial Agency is headed by the Secretary General of the ELECTION COMMISSION as an institution supporting professionals with the main task of assisting administrative technical matters, including the management of the electoral budget;
2. the Procurement Services Unit Electronically hereinafter abbreviated LPSE Unit is the unit of work in establishments and Government Procurement Service Unit to serve (ULP) or Committee/Pokja ULP Procurement that will implement the procurement electronically; 3. is the unit LPSE LPSE existing in the environment of the Secretariat-General of the ELECTION COMMISSION;
4. other LPSE LPSE unit is outside the Environment Secretariat General of the ELECTION COMMISSION;
5. The head of Unit is a head Unit LPSE Implementing Technical environmental Secretariat General in LPSE ELECTION COMMISSION; 6. Intansi is another instance outside of the Secretariat General of the ELECTION COMMISSION;
CHAPTER II ESTABLISHMENT of article 2 of the Regulation with the Electoral Commission was formed Units in the Secretariat General of the ELECTION COMMISSION LPSE.
CHAPTER III the POSITION of article 3 (1) of the Unit is implementing technical elements LPSE operational service in the field.
(2) Unit LPSE led by a head of Unit in carrying out tasks which LPSE is under and responsible to the Secretary General of the ELECTION COMMISSION.
CHAPTER IV ORGANIZATION article 4 (1) the Organization Unit in the Secretariat-General environment LPSE Election Commission, comprising: a. Steering Head b. c. d. Secretariat Field Registration and verification of User Service Areas e. f. Field training and socialization (2) Unit Organization Chart LPSE as referred to in paragraph (1), expressed in a Appendix this Election Commission Regulations.
The first part of the General ELECTION COMMISSION Secretariat LPSE Unit section 5 (1) Unit LPSE has a duty to manage the system e-Procurement at the Environment Secretariat General of the ELECTION COMMISSION.
(2) for the task referred to subsection (1), the Unit LPSE functions: a. the exercise of drafting the program manager E-Procurement activities in the environment of the Secretariat General of the ELECTION COMMISSION.
b. pelasanaan training/training to procurement officers panita//ULP and goods/services provider for the control system of e-Procurement.
c. implementation of the service procurement officer/Committee/ULP and goods/services providers in their respective areas of work.
d. as a media provider information and consultation (helpdesk) who serve the procurement officer/Committee/ULP and goods/services providers with regard to e-Procurement systems.
e. as a provider of information and data relating to the procurement process baran/services that have been performed by users for the benefit of the audit process. f. implementation of the ketaausahaan Unit LPSE.
g. evaluation of the implementation and reporting of the implementation tasks.
h. implementation of other tasks given by the corresponding ELECTION COMMISSION Secretary General tasks and functions.
The second part of the referring article 6 Directors have: a. Foster and direct employment program.
b. Provide policy directions for the implementation of activities.
c. to monitor and evaluate activities.
The third section Chief LPSE Chapter 7 Head Unit has a duty LPSE: a. lead the day-to-day operations of the unit LPSE.
b. Provide technical direction towards the implementation of the activities of the Unit LPSE.
c. compiling reports activity LPSE Units.
Part four article 8 Secretariat (1) the Secretariat leadership aides are the items that are under and liable to LPSE.
(2) the Secretariat has the task of carrying out the coordination, guidance and control of programs, activities, and resource administration in the neighborhood Unit LPSE.
(3) in carrying out the tasks referred to paragraph (2), the Secretariat of menyelenggaraka function: a. Coordination activities in the neighborhood Unit LPSE.
b. Organization of the management of the public administration to support the smooth implementation of the duties and functions of the Unit LPSE.
c. Organization of work relations in the field of administration with the institutions concerned.
d. implementation of other tasks given by the head of the Unit in accordance with LPSE tasks and functions.
The fifth section of the field Verification and Registration article 9 Registration and verification of Field has a duty: a. Handle user registration LPSE Units.
b. verifying all information and documents as the User registration requirements Unit LPSE.
c. Approve and reject the application for registration of the user Units LPSE based on the results of verification. d. Managing archive and document User LPSE Units.
e. confirm the user Unit LPSE about consent and refusal of registration on the basis of the results of the verification.
f. passing on information to the user about the completeness of document LPSE Units required.
The sixth field of user services article 10 Field Service Users have the task of: a. Providing consulting services regarding the procurement process electronically either via the internet, phone or present directly at the Unit LPSE. b. Assist the registration process Users LPSE Units.
c. answers questions about the facilities and features of the application LPSE.
d. Handling complaints about Service Unit LPSE.
The seventh section of the field training and socialization article 11 Field training and socialization has the task of: a. provide training to the user Unit LPSE.
b. answer questions related the procurement of goods and services.
Chapter V WORKING GRAMMAR article 12 (1) of the head Unit LPSE, Secretary, Chairman of the field, in performing its task is obliged to apply the principles of coordination, integration and synchronization.
(2) the head of the Unit overseeing his mandatory LPSE each and if there are irregularities in order to take the necessary measures in accordance with the legislation in force.
(3) the head of the Unit in an environment kompnen LPSE responsible to lead and his subordinate mengkoodinasi each and give guidance as well as instructions for the execution of the duties of subordinates.
(4) any mandatory Field Chairman follow and comply with the instructions and are accountable to their respective superiors and delivering periodic reports on time.
(5) every report received by the Chairman of the of the subordinates, mandatory processed and used as a basis for the preparation of the report and to give further instructions to subordinates.
(6) In each report to superiors, the mandatory report effluent is conveyed to another field that is functionally have a working relationship.
(7) in the discharge of his duties, any Head Unit LPSE assisted by Chairman of the underneath and within the framework of the grant guidance to subordinates are each obligated to hold meetings regularly.
(8) all of the items in the environmental Unit LPSE in doing their job is obliged to apply the principle of coordination, integration, and synchronization in either the Environment Unit LPSE or in association with other work units.
(9) every leader is responsible to lead and coordinate their respective subordinates and provide direction and guidance for the implementation of a task to a subordinate.
(10) every leader is obliged to follow and abide by the instructions and responsible to the supervisor as well as delivering periodic reports on time.
(11) in carrying out the task, each direction of obligatory coaching and supervision towards his subordinates.
CHAPTER VI APPOINTMENT and DISMISSAL in HIS Article 13 (1) of the head Unit LPSE appointed and dismissed by the Chairman of the ELECTION COMMISSION in accordance with the provisions of the regulations.
(2) the Secretary and the head of appointed and dismissed by the General Secretary of the ELECTION COMMISSION over proposition LPSE head units.
CHAPTER VII miscellaneous PROVISIONS Article 14 things that haven't been set up in this General Election Commission Regulations, all about their implementation shall be governed more technically by the decision of the Secretary General of the ELECTION COMMISSION.
CHAPTER VIII PROVISIONS COVER Article 15 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia Established in Jakarta on 11 April 2012 ELECTION COMMISSION CHAIRMAN, h. a. HAFIZ ANSHARY a. Z Enacted in Jakarta on May 7, 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia