Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51743ec7a0a097313233353435.html
BN 934-2012 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 934, 2012 the MINISTRY of EDUCATION and CULTURE. Development and Service halls of higher education. Closure.
PERATURANMENTERI CULTURE and EDUCATION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 63 in 2012 ABOUT the DISSOLUTION of the PORCH of the DEVELOPMENT and SERVICE of HIGHER EDUCATION with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of education and culture, Considering: a. that in order the institutional setup, in an environment of culture and education, it is necessary to disband the Halls of higher education development and Services;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the need to set a regulation of the Minister of education and culture about the closure of the Halls of higher education development and Services;
Remember: 1. UndangUndang Number 20 of 2003 on the national education system (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 78 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4301);
2. Government Regulation number 17 in 2010 about the management and organization of education (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 23 in 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5105) as amended by the Government Regulation Number 66 in 2010 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 112 in 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5157);
3. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries, as last amended by regulation of the President of the number 60 in 2012;
4. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries, as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation Number 92 in 2011;
5. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 regarding the formation of a United Indonesia Cabinet II, as it has several times the last modified by Presidential Decree Number 62/P in 2012;
6. Regulation of the Minister of education and culture No. 1 in 2012 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of education and culture;
Pay attention: the letter of the Minister for Administrative Reform and the bureaucratic State apparatus Number B/340/m. PAN – RB/8/2012 date 8 August 2012;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of EDUCATION and CULTURE of the DISSOLUTION of the HALLS of HIGHER EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT and SERVICES.
Article 1 under Hall Dismissed the development and Service of higher education based in Semarang, Central Java province.
Article 2 (1) all assets and human resource development and Service Halls of higher education being diverted assets and human resources Maritime Polytechnic Country Indonesia.
(2) a transfer of assets and human resources as referred to in subsection (1) is carried out at the latest 1 (one) year after the establishment of this Ministerial Regulation.
Article 3 this Regulation established By the Minister, a regulation of the Minister of national education no. 13 in 2011 about the Organization and governance of work Halls of higher education development and Service revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 4 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date specified.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of the regulation of the Minister of education and culture with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 19 September 2012 the MINISTRY of EDUCATION and CULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, MOHAMMAD NUH Enacted in Jakarta on September 19, 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia