Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c5174e7f960862b313233353436.html
BN 1152-2012 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1152 2012 the MINISTRY of EDUCATION and CULTURE. Social Assistance. Community Culture.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of EDUCATION and CULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 73 in 2012 ABOUT SOCIAL ASSISTANCE for the CULTURAL COMMUNITY with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of EDUCATION and CULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the existence of Community Culture is one of social capital for the preservation of cultural diversity as well as the strengthening of character and identity of the nation of Indonesia;
b. that to nurture Community Culture in the framework of the preservation of cultural values are sourced from local wisdom, need assistance;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the regulation of the Minister of education and culture of social assistance for the cultural Community;
Remember: 1. Act No. 17 of 2003 about State Finances (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 47 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4286);
2. The decision of the President of the Republic IndonesiaNomor 42 in 2002 about the guidelines of the implementation of Budget revenue and Expenditure of the State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 73 in 2002, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4212), as last amended by Presidential Decree Number 72 in 2004;
3. Regulation of the President of the Republic of Indonesia Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of Ministries and organizations as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation Number 91 in 2011 about the third Change of top presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries;
4. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation Number 92 in 2011 about the second amendment Above presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries;
5. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 regarding the formation of a United Indonesia Cabinet II as amended by presidential decree number 59/P in 2011;
6. Regulation of the Minister of the Interior No. 39 2007 Civic Organization Facilitation Guidelines about Culture, Customs and institutions of the Palace in the preservation and development of the culture of the region;
7. Regulation of the Minister of education and culture No. 1 in 2012 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of culture and education (news of the Republic of Indonesia year 2012 Number 257);
8. The regulation together with Minister of the Interior and the Minister of culture and tourism Numbers 43 and 41 in 2009 about the guidelines of the service to the Penghayat trust of God Almighty;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of EDUCATION and CULTURE of SOCIAL ASSISTANCE for the CULTURAL COMMUNITY.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this regulation of the Minister, is: 1. Social assistance to cultural Community hereinafter referred to social assistance is a program grant from the Government to the community culture that is utilized for revitalization, empowerment, and quality improvement of the existence of cultural communities within the framework of cultural preservation. 2. the Minister is the Minister of education and culture.
3. The Director General is the Director General of culture.
4. The Directorate is the Directorate of construction of the trust of God Almighty and traditions.
5. The Director is the Director of the construction of the trust of God Almighty and traditions.
6. Verification is the examination of the truth of the proposal, financial calculations and reports that have been submitted by an applicant for social assistance.
7. The Cultural Communities are social aggregations that still holds the cultural tradition and had the bonds geneologis, awareness of the region as territorial unity, and social identity in interaction based on values, norms, rules and customs as well as having various social activities according to a certain pattern.
8. Community Tradition is part of the cultural community who have the bonds of social activity according to certain patterns of its existence takes place orally and its members jointly perform social activities and traditions that are styled in a cultural system.
9. The Palace is an organization of kinship led by King/sultan/pioneer/penembahan or other democratically elected term genealogical, who runs the function as a Centre for the preservation and development of indigenous cultures and socio-cultural values contained therein, as well as the trial institutions and members of indigenous communities.
10. The Indigenous Village is the unity of the territory inhabited by a number of families and have social identity in interaction based on values, norms, as well as customary rules both written and/or unwritten.
11. The Indigenous Communities are social aggregations that have awareness of the region as territorial and social identity in interaction based on values, norms, customary rules both written and/or unwritten.
12. Customs Agency is an organization of formal or non formal community which aims to preserve and develop the values, norms and rules that apply in the public life of his supporters.
13. Community Trust is the social unity of the genealogical have cosmological beliefs and worldview are bound by the power of the adi is not supernatural, has a book which made reference in the worship, the person who was selected as the recipient of the teachings, ceremonies of worship.
14. Organization of Penghayat trust is a trust penghayat the berhimpunnya container in order to carry out his teachings.
Article 2 grant of social assistance to the Community Culture aiming at: a. preserving the existence of Community Culture as a form of cultural diversity;
b. optimizing the utilization of elements of cultural community as a reinforcement of the character and identity of the nation; and c. increase empowerment and revitalization of the cultural Community.
Article 3 social assistance is granted in the form of money.
Article 4 of the social assistance granted to: a. Community traditions, comprising: Hall, 1);
2) Indigenous Village;
3) Indigenous Communities; and 4) Indigenous Institutions. b. Community Trust, which consists of the Organization of the Penghayat trust.
CHAPTER II article 5 REQUIREMENTS of social assistance granted to Cultural Communities in the territory of a unitary State of Republic Indonesia which meet the criteria: a. selective;
b. the eligible recipient;
c. the nature of temporary and not perpetual, except in certain circumstances can be sustained;
d. According to the purpose of use.
Article 6 social assistance given to cultural Communities: 1. has the power of cultural identity: a. have a distinctive culture activities, and implemented on a regular basis;
b. have a life and activity patterns, which obtained for generations. 2. have a continuous institutional organization; and 3. can carry out social assistance program in accordance with the proposal and planning is proposed.
Article 7 Cultural prospective recipients must be eligible Administration: a. has the complete name and address, indicated by a letter of introduction from a working device units area of local culture;
b. have the statutes/bylaws issued by notary public, tax payer number, and the Government's bank account in the name of Cultural Communities in question;
c. proposed requests for help containing the details of the implementation plan and use of assistance; d. has a post-graduate management plan the realization of aid;
e. on the fiscal year running is not being or will receive similar facilitation; and f. make a report of the implementation of the activities and accountability in accordance with the financial regulations.
CHAPTER III article 8 AID RESOURCES help resources for the granting of social assistance to the community's culture comes from the budget of the State Expenditures and Revenues/changes (BUDGET) year running the checklist contained in the implementation of the budget (DIPA) Ministry of education and culture of the current year.
Article 9 (1) the principle of social assistance, namely the delivery of aid in the form of money to the Cultural Community through transfer or through postal contracting.
(2) Aid money referred to in subsection (1) to further the Community spent the cultural beneficiaries in accordance with the consent of the maker of the Official commitment.
CHAPTER IV the MECHANISM of AWARDING of article 10 (1) of the implementation and the use of social assistance are implemented in swakelola and self-help.
(2) Cultural Communities Act as a person in charge and must ensure the implementation of activities in accordance with the proposals put forward.
(3) the cultural Community do transaction/withdrawal of social assistance in the post Bank/Dealer most longer than 30 (thirty) calendar days since shopping assistance social assistance was transferred from the State General Treasury account to Bank account/Pos Resellers.
(4) implementation of social assistance is completed at the latest at the end of November on a fiscal year running, accounting for social assistance since the entry into the accounts of the Cultural Community.
(5) social assistance cannot be used for the benefit of outside facilitation: a. provide donations, gifts, money money thanks, retribution, Commission, or similar to any party, both at the central level, provincial, kabupaten/kota, kecamatan, consultant/facilitator as well as of the community; b. memindahbukukan to accounts on behalf of others;
c. lend to another person; and d. invested in productive activities.
(6) Community Aid should return the recipient Culture social assistance if not used in accordance with the terms of the granting of assistance through the Office of the State Treasury.
Article 11 conditions of use of the assistance include the following: a. Cultural Communities are required to carry out the work in accordance with the proposals and the results of the verification and approval of Official Commitment Makers.
b. the Volume and quality of aid utilization in the cultural Community should reflect fairness appropriate allocation of aid is used and managed in a transparent and can be accounted for and supported the legitimate evidence, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Chapter V MONITORING and REPORTING article 12 (1) the monitoring conducted by the Directorate.
(2) Monitoring is done by comparing the target/plan that has been set with the results of the implementation of the program.
(3) components that are monitored are as follows: a. document the process of implementation and report the use of the budget;
b. conformance types, specifications and forms of social assistance with the realization of the proposals submitted;
c. suitability of realization of social assistance in each community Culture with the style and type of culture;
d. management plan upon receipt of social assistance.
Article 13 (1) Managers in the cultural Community reported uses of social assistance to the Directorate.
(2) the matters reported by the Manager in a community Culture that is associated with the development of social assistance and the absorption of its utilization. (3) the Directorate reported implementation of social assistance to the Minister with copies of the Director General.
CHAPTER VI CANCELLATION clause 14 Ministers, the Director General or Director can do the cancellation of social assistance to the community if the community recipient Culture Culture is closed, dissolved, or the use of the aid does not comply with the submitted proposals.
CHAPTER VII COVER Article 15 Provisions on terms and mechanisms of granting social assistance is set out in the Technical Instructions determined by the Director General on behalf of the Minister.
Article 16 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date specified.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on November 20, 2012, MINISTER of EDUCATION and CULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, MOHAMMAD NUH Enacted in Jakarta on November 21, 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia