Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f5deb86208ed7313232303438.html
ps85-2012 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 209, 2012 PRESIDENT REPUBLIC of INDONESIA REGULATION NUMBER 85 in 2012 ABOUT CHANGES to the PRESIDENTIAL REGULATION No. 10 in 2006 about NATIONAL LAND AGENCY by the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: that in order to enhance the institutional capacity of the national land Agency to make it more effective in carrying out the tasks and functions in the field of land nationwide, regional and sectoral , need to establish the presidential regulation on changes over the presidential Regulation No. 10 in 2006 about national land Agency;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
2. Act No. 5 of 1960 concerning the basic regulation of the Agrarian issues (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 104 in 1960, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 2043);
3. Law Number 32 of 2004 concerning Regional Government (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 125 of 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4437) as amended several times with the Act No. 12 of 2008 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 59 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4844);
4. Presidential Regulation No. 10 in 2006 about national land Agency;
Decide: define: PRESIDENTIAL REGULATION CONCERNING CHANGES to the PRESIDENTIAL REGULATION No. 10 in 2006 ABOUT the NATIONAL LAND AGENCY.
Article I some provisions in the Ordinance of the President of the 2006 number 10 about the national land Agency, amended as follows: 1. The provision of article 47 paragraph (1) is deleted and paragraph (2) are amended so that Section 47 reads as follows: article 47 (1) deleted.
(2) the head of the national land Agency can be assumed by civil servants or not civil servants.
2. The provisions of article 48 paragraph (1) is amended so that Article 48 reads as follows: article 48 (1) the Principal Secretary, Deputy and Main Office are structural Inspector Echelon I.a.
(2) the Bureau Chief, Director, head of the Center, the Inspector, and the head of the Regional Office of national land Agency was the Office of structural Echelon II a.
(3) the head of Section, head of Subdirektorat, the head of Land Office, and head of Kabupaten/Kota is the structural position of Echelon III a.
(4) subsections, Section Head, and the head of the structural position is a subfield of Echelon IV a.
3. The provisions of article 50 is removed.
4. Between article 50 and article 51 pasted one article, namely Article 50A, to read as follows: article 50A (1) civil servant who was appointed head of the national land Agency was dismissed from the post of the head of Agency for organic national land without losing its status as civil servants.
(2) civil servants who quit or has ended the era of his devotion as head of the national land Agency, reactivated as civil servants corresponding legislation.
(3) civil servant who was appointed head of the national land Agency dismissed with honor as a civil servant when have reached retirement age and given the rights kepegawaiannya in accordance with the legislation.
5. The provisions of article 51 are changed, so that the provisions of article 51 reads: Article 51 right of financial, administrative, and other facilities for the national land Agency Chief given Ministerial.
Article II this presidential Regulation comes into force on the date specified.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Regulation of the President of the Republic of Indonesia in the piece.
Established in Jakarta on 25 October 2012 PRESIDENT REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO Enacted in Jakarta on 29 October 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia