Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51c048f1608548313233373532.html
bn371-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 371, 2012 RULES the MINISTER of FORESTRY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER p. 13/MENHUT-II/2012 ABOUT LICENSING INFORMATION SERVICE in the FIELD of FORESTRY ONLINE by the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of FORESTRY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the licensing service in order to increase the effective, efficient, and transparent to the perpetrators of the attempt to support fluency and speed, and as a pelaksanakan presidential Regulation number 3 of 2003 about policy and national strategy for the development of e-Government needs to implement a system of licensing online service;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the need to set a regulation of the Minister of Forestry information service of Licensing in the field of Forestry Online;
Remember: 1. Act No. 5 of 1990 concerning conservation of natural resources, the ecosystem and Biodiversity (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 49 in 1990, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3419);
2. Act No. 41 of 1999 on Forestry (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 167 in 1999, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3888), as amended by Act No. 19 of 2004 concerning the determination of the Replacement Government Regulations Act No. 1 of 2004 concerning the change in the law in 1999 Number 41 on Forestry into law (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 86 in 2004 Additional Sheets, the Republic of Indonesia Number 4412);
3. Presidential Regulation number 3 of 2003 about policy and national strategy for the development of e-Government;
4. Presidential Instruction No. 5 of 2004 about Accelerating the eradication of corruption.
5. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 on the establishment of a United Indonesia Cabinet II;
6. Presidential Instruction number 7 in 2011 about Thrift Shopping Ministries/Agencies fiscal year 2011;
7. Presidential Instruction No. 9 of 2011 on the action plan of prevention and eradication of Corruption in 2011;
8. Presidential Instruction No. 17 in 2011 about the action of prevention and eradication of Corruption in 2012;
9. Utilization of State apparatus Minister Decision No. 13/KEP/URM.PAN/1/2003 about the guidelines of the Electronic Office Intranet Scope in an environment of government agencies;
10. The decision of the Minister of communication and Informatics Number 56/KEP/m. KOMINFO/12/2003 on electronic document management system Guidelines;
11. Regulation of the Minister of forestry Number p. 08/Menhut-II/2010 of the Ministry of forestry strategic plan 2010-2014 (news of the Republic of Indonesia year 2010 number 64);
12. Regulation of the Minister of forestry Number p. 40/Menhut-II/2010 about the Organization and the work of the Ministry of forestry (Republic Indonesia in 2010 Number 407);
13. the regulation of the Minister of forestry Number P. 44/Menhut-II/2010 regarding guidelines for the layout of the manuscript Department of the Ministry of forestry (Republic Indonesia in 2010 Number 471);
14. Regulation of the Minister of forestry Number p. 51/Menhut-II/2011 Tata Guidelines Section of the Ministry of forestry (Republic Indonesia in 2011 Number 383);
15. The decision of the Minister of forestry Number 447/SK. Menhut-II/2009 on Bureaucratic Reform work team Ministry of forestry;
16. The decision of the Secretary General of the Ministry of forestry DECISION LETTER Number 75/II-REN/2010 Strategic Plan of the Secretariat-General of the Ministry of forestry in 2010-2014;
Decide: define: FORESTRY MINISTERIAL REGULATION ABOUT INFORMATION SERVICE of LICENSING in the FIELD of FORESTRY ONLINE.
Article 1 In this ministerial regulation is: 1. Electronic system is a system for collecting, preparing, storing, processing, analyzing, and disseminating information electronically.
2. Licensing is granting legality to the applicant in the form of recognition, appointment, assignment, agreement, or registration.
3. the Portal is a system that will integrate information that ensures the security of data and information as well as blends and process flow of information between internal systems automatically.
4. The applicant is a business entity, individual person, legal entity, government agencies or other State agencies that use the Portal to obtain licensing information service in the field of forestry.
5. Electronic document is any electronic information are made, forwarded, transmitted, received, or stored in the form of analog, digital, optical, electromagnetic or the like, which can be seen, displayed and/or heard through a computer or electronic systems, including but not limited to text, sound, pictures, maps, drafts, photos or the like, letters, marks, numbers, access codes, symbols or perforations which have meaning or meanings understood by ataudapat people are able to understand it.
6. Right of access is granted to perform interactions with electronic systems that stand alone or with the network.
7. The Part of the Ministry, General Bureau, the Secretariat-General is the unit that hosts the acceptance of application for licensing, recommendations and supporting documents, and submission permissions either manually or online in the framework of implementation of the licensing information service in the field of forestry.
8. Standard Operating Procedures (Standard Operating Procedure), hereinafter called the SOP is a standard/guideline written that contains the procedures or steps should be undertaken to complete the process of licensing information service activities in the field of forestry.
9. Service level (Service Level Arrangement), hereinafter referred to as the SLA is the level of service that must be adhered to and implemented by the provider of the information service of the permissions to perform activities in the field of forestry Licensing application.
Article 2 (1) the licensing information service in the field of forestry gradually done with electronic systems through the Portal application service permissions.
(2) the application for licensing service Portal referred to in subsection (1) by using the domain name http://lpp.dephut.go.id.
(3) the types of permissions referred to in subsection (1) is designated by the Minister of forestry.
Article 3 Service Licensing referred to in article 2 paragraph (1) may only be granted to Applicants who already have a right of access.
Article 4 (1) the right of access referred to in article 3 can be obtained with the following requirements: a. the applicant sign up through http://lpp.dephut.go.id by filling out the form provided in full and correctly as well as convey the results of printing to the licensing information service officer; and b. the applicant should submit the documents required in the form of soft copydengan shows the original document that is still valid. (2) the original document as referred to in paragraph (1) letter b, as follows: a. Sign companies list (TDP)/ID/deed of Establishment; and b. the number of tax Payer (TAX ID).
(3) the documents referred to in subsection (2) do the validation by the licensing information service officer.
(4) Data in the form and the documents referred to in subsection (1) and paragraph (2) may be made by the field verification Team formed by Secretary-General, both before and after the issuance of the approval Rights of access.
Article 5 (1) the Minister appoints the Secretary General to provide approval or denial of an application for obtaining the top and for the removal of access rights.
(2) the Secretary-General's authority to grant approval, denial, or revocation as referred to in paragraph (1) to the head of the Public Agency or designated officials.
(3) issuance of the approval right of access no later than 10 (ten) working days as of receipt of the document since as mentioned in article 4 paragraph (1) letter b are complete and correct.
(4) the publication of the most lambat10 Access penolakanHak (ten) business days counted since the submission of documents referred to in article 4 paragraph (1) letter b and is accompanied with the reason for denial.
(5) the approval of the right of access referred to in subsection (3) may be revoked in the event that the results of the verification referred to in article 4 paragraph (4) found that's not true.
Article 6 an applicant who has obtained a compulsory access rights comply with all conditions set forth in document approval Permissions.
Article 7 (1) an applicant who has obtained a right of access, convey the licensing application using the application form on the application in the licensing information service portal in the field of forestry and follow the procedures that have been set.
(2) in the case of licensing referred to in paragraph (1) required recommendations and/or other documents from the related technical agencies, then the applicant must deliver a manually, statement, recommendations and/or other required documents to the Ministry of forestry.
Article 8 (1) the application for licensing as stipulated in article 7 further processing by work Unit Echelons I the scope of the Ministry of forestry in accordance with the basic tasks and functions.
(2) work Unit as indicated in subsection (1) make a SOP and SLA in accordance with the procedures of the permissions that are set in Permenhut.
Article 9 (1) in the case of application for the permit is received or rejected, work Unit Echelons I the scope of the Ministry of forestry issued the letter of acceptance or rejection of the petition in the form of electronic documents to the applicant.
(2) Taking printout (hard copy) or rejection of the application for licensing is done in the licensing information service counters.
Article 10 (1) in case the electronic system is not functioning because of circumstances kahar (force majeur situations), Ministry of infromasi licensing in the field of forestry is carried out manually. (2) the circumstances referred to in paragraph kahar (1) can be:
a. natural disasters in the form of floods, landslides, earthquakes, and other disasters that occur naturally; b. fires, power outages, and the theft of equipment; and/or c. not damage and proper functioning of the facilities and infrastructure supporting electronic systems for more than four (4) hours.
Article 11 (1) the right of access to a service application permissions expire in the event that: a. the owner of the right of access does not use the Access Rights in a row for 6 (six) months;
b. the owner of the right of access apply to the Manager of the Portal to take action to end the access rights licensing application for the services; c. the owner of a right of access violated the provision in article 6;
d. assessing the Portal Manager has been going to abuse the service by the owner of the right of access;
e. the Manager Portal receives a request in writing from the related technical agencies in respect of the infringement committed by the owner of the right of access; or f. the Portal Manager executes a must to take action to end the access rights in the framework of the implementation of the provisions of the legislation.
(2) the termination of the right of access referred to in subsection (1) may be done manually and/or electronically.
(3) termination of the right of access referred to in subsection (1) the letter e is done after first coordinating a work Unit Echelons I the scope of the Ministry of forestry.
Article 12 (1) an applicant who has obtained the access rights can still convey the application permissions manually up to 6 (six) months from the date of obtaining the access rights.
(2) the published application based on Permissions permissions manually as mentioned in subsection (1) and the permissions that have been published prior to the entry into force of this regulation of the Minister by the maintainers of the Portal are sent through postal mail or picked up at the counter of the licensing service.
Article 13 (1) in every work Unit Echelons I the scope of the Ministry of forestry that handles licensing Licensing Information Administrators formed (AIP) to enter data related to the licensing process is being implemented. (2) the Secretary General of the General Bureau Chief in particular form the AIP Coordinator.
(3) the activities of the AIP referred to in subsection (1) based on the guidelines for the implementation of the AIP set by Officials of Echelon I related.
Article 14 implementation of operational information service of licensing was done by Team Manager Portal established by the Secretary-General.
Article 15 Any costs arising from the implementation of the activities of the licensing information service Portal in the field of forestry charged to income and Expenditure Budget of the State (STATE BUDGET) of the Ministry of forestry.
Article 16 further Provisions concerning the implementation of this set with the Ministerial Regulation Regulations General Secretary.
Article 17 this Ministerial Regulation entered into force sixty (60) days from the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on April 2, 2012, the INDONESIAN MINISTRY of FORESTRY ZULKIFLI HASAN Enacted in Jakarta on April 3, 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia