Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c518f3cd0c0bbe8313233363330.html
bn456-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 456, 2012 MEDICAL COUNCIL of INDONESIA REGULATION number 1/KKI/PER/I/2010 REGISTRATION of DOCTORS INTERNSIP PROGRAM with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MEDICAL COUNCIL, Considering: a. that against doctors graduate medical education with competency-based curriculum required process pemahiran after graduating from educational programs;
b. that the process is done through the program/pemahiran internsip after acquiring the certificate of competence from the College;
c. that the program performed internsip need to keep paying attention to the user community as a set of services the medical profession;
d. that the Medical Council Regulations in Indonesia Number 42/KKI/PER/XII/2007 concerning the procedures for registration, re-Registration, registration of Conditional Registration and temporary, doctors and dentists have not set about registering for the physician participants internsip;
e. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, letter b, letter c, letter d, and need to set the rules of the Medical Council, Indonesia about the doctor's Registration Program Internsip;
Remember: 1. Act No. 20 of 2003 on the national education system (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 78 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4301);
2. Act No. 29 of 2004 concerning the practice of Medicine (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 116 of 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4431);
3. Law Number 32 of 2004 concerning Regional Government (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 125 of 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4437) 4. Act No. 36 of 2009 about health (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 144 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5063);
5. Act No. 44 of 2009 about hospitals (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 153 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5072);
6. Government Regulation Number 32 in 1996 about the health workforce (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 49 in 1996, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3637);
7. Government Regulation number 25 in 2000 about the authority of the Government and authorities of the Provinces As autonomous regions (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 54 in 2000, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3952);
8. Government Regulation Number 38 in 2007 about the Division Between the Government, local governance and local governance Provincial district/city (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 82 in 2007, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4737);
9. Regulation of the Minister of health the number 512/Menkes/Per/IV/2007 on Permit the practice and implementation of medical practice;
10. Medical Council Regulation Indonesia Number 42/KKI/PER/XII/2007 concerning the procedures for registration, re-Registration, registration of a conditional Registration, While doctors and dentists;
Decide: define: REGULATION of MEDICAL COUNCIL of INDONESIA ABOUT the DOCTOR'S REGISTRATION PROGRAM INTERNSIP.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this regulation is the Medical Council: 1. Indonesia (hereinafter abbreviated KKI) is an autonomous body, independent, nonstructural, and independence, which consist of a Council, a Council of medicine and dentistry.
2. The doctor's Competence is the ability of physicians in practice the profession of medicine which includes the realm of cognitive, psychomotor and affective.
3. Competency-based Curriculum (KBK) is a curriculum that emphasized to the competence of the physician in accordance with the standard of competence established by the KKI doctor.
4. certificate of Competency are license plate recognition of the ability of a physician or dentist to run medical practice across Indonesia after graduation competency test issued by the College.
5. Internsip is training keprofesian-based self-reliance on primary services to memahirkan competence, improve performance, and apply the standards of the profession in medical practice after completion of physician education and competence.
6. program participants internsip is a doctor who has passed the education of physicians and has passed the test of competence but do not have the authority to practice independently.
7. Certificate of registration (STR) doctor is written evidence given by the Medical Council of doctors to Indonesia in accordance with the legislation.
8. Certificate of registration To the authority the registration Mark is a letter Internsip to run the authority as the doctor in order that its position is different with Internsip license plate Registration provisions referred to as Doctor number 7 above.
9. Certificate of physical and mental healthy is written evidence issued by doctors who have admitted to practice.
10. The College of medicine was a body formed by the professional organizations for each sport discipline that educates branch disciplines.
11. the Committee Doctors Internsip Indonesia (KIDI) is an institution set up by the Minister of health is accountable to the Minister through the head of the Agency for the development and empowerment of human resources for health in charge of running the program in Indonesia internsip. 12. The organization of the profession is Doctor Ties Indonesia.
CHAPTER II the BASIS and OBJECTIVES of the PROGRAM INTERNSIP article 2 Every physician who will perform independent medical practice in Indonesia is obliged to obtain the internsip undergoing proficiency level to practise independently. The activities of the programme conducted seperate internsip physician education implemented by the institution of medical education.
Article 3 Objectives internsip includes general purpose and special purpose: (1) General purpose internsip is giving the opportunity to the physician who recently graduated medical education for memahirkan of competency obtained during primary into the Ministry of education with the approach of family medicine. (2) special purpose internsip: a. Integrate knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired during education and implement in the primary service;
b. Develop technical skills, personal, clinical, and the profession that is the basis of medical practice; c. Assume responsibility for appropriate patient service authority given;
d. Increase the ability of medical professionals in decision making in the service of patients by leveraging diagnostic and consulting services; e. Work within the limits of the authority of law and ethics;
f. plays an active role in the multidisciplinary health care team;
g. Dig hopes and career continued; and h. gain experience and develop a strategy in the face of the demands of the profession related to its function as a medical practitioner.
CHAPTER III REGISTRATION of PARTICIPANTS SIGN LETTERS INTERNSIP Internsip Requirements the first part of article 4 (1) every physician who will perform the internsip is required to meet the requirements as set forth in the terms of the practice of medicine in Indonesia namely must have Certificate of registration issued by the Medical Council, Indonesia.
(2) to obtain STR as mentioned on paragraph (1), the physician obliged to apply to the Medical Council Indonesia with attach photocopy of diplomas: a. medical doctor;
b. statement has been the doctor's oath/promise;
c. certificate of physical and mental healthy from a doctor who has a SIP;
d. photocopies of certificate of competence from the College of medicine, Indonesia;
e. waiver will adhere to and implement the provisions of the ethics of the profession;
f. fit the newest colored photos 4 x 6 cm size to as many as four (4) pieces and the size of 2 x 3 cm 2 (two) pieces; and g. evidence of payment of the registration fee in accordance with the provisions.
(3) a physician who has met requirements as referred to in paragraph (2) provided the Registration Certificate by the Medical Council, Indonesia.
(4) Certificate of registration referred to in subsection (2) above is a Letter of registration with a special note just to run the authority as a doctor in order to internsip.
(5) the physician participants internsip who already have STR as paragraph (3) above is given the authority to conduct the primary services and limited practice at the place of execution of the internsip.
(6) the petition STR internsip participants performed collectively by the Committee to the Council, Indonesia Doctor Internsip Medicine Indonesia.
The second part will be valid article 5 (1) STR to the authority for participants internsip intersip signed by the Chairman of the Medical Council to undergo internsip and apply in place of the run internsip.
(2) the physician participants internsip declared has finished undergoing internsip is characterized by external Certificate to Sign the finished Internsip Internsip Committee issued by Indonesia's doctor.
(3) with the completion of the period of the concerned doctor internsip report to the Medical Council for Indonesia's next get Certificate of registration to practice independently, with the same registration number at the time of the running of the authority as a doctor internsip.
CHAPTER IV TIMEFRAMES INTERNSIP PROGRAMMES article 6 (1) a period of program implementation internsip implemented within 1 (one) year. When competence has yet to be achieved in accordance with then be extended accordingly the time required to achieve them.
(2) If after a certain period of time past the internsip participants not be eligible in accordance with the then declared internsip program cannot continue and must not practise the profession of doctor.
Chapter V article 7 INTERNSIP TRAINING RIDES
(1) so that the activities can properly terlaksanan internsip need to available rides or venue internsip accredited and qualified so that participants can achieve the internsip competence as desired. (2) what is meant by the spacecraft as mentioned subsection (1) is: a. the hospital;
b. family doctors Clinic;
c. community health centres;
d. public health Hall; and e. other primary service owned clinic for Government and private sector. (3) services that do vehicle training includes: a. each day providing health and medical service to the community, including medical emergency and surgical services is simple;
b. every day at least 20 serve the patient or case, with varied types, and there is a tendency of the age and gender distribution;
c. clinical laboratories with the means and the means of its own pharmacy reasonably sufficient; and d. a physician workforce Available to become an escort.
(4) a vehicle used internsip as mentioned in subsection (1) must meet the specified standards and is accredited by the accreditation body/KIDI consisting of a group of experts in order to maintain and improve the quality of program internsip.
CHAPTER VI COACHING and SUPERVISION article 8 (1) each participant internsip got mentoring from a senior doctor who acted as an escort. The requirement for being an escort is an active physician practices to understand and apply the principles of family medicine and the implementation of the principles of good medical practice.
(2) criteria and escort duties as mentioned in subsection (1) the terms set by the the Internsip Doctor Indonesia.
(3) at the end of the assignment, a companion to do the assessment to ensure the achievement of the program. Against participants who have completed the entire program will be given Certificates internsip Internsip signed by Committee Chairman Doctor Internsip Indonesia.
(4) against participants who violate the code of ethics of medicine and medical disciplines and or or in violation of the provisions of criminal law penalties.
(5) the sanctions referred to in paragraph (4) is to start from a warning up to expulsion from the program internsip.
(6) the provisions of the Ordinance and defense sanctions program participants internsip is regulated further in regulations promulgated KIDI.
CHAPTER VII ORGANIZING PROGRAM INTERNSIP article 9 (1) the Organization of Program Implementation Committee Internsip Internsip Doctor Indonesia in cooperation with stakeholders.
(2) the placement of a new doctor on the probe conducted by KIDI internsip program in collaboration with the KIDI province and coordinate with the Department of health of the province, Kabupaten/Kota.
CHAPTER VIII TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS article 10 (1) of the order of the Central and Provincial KIDI KIDI consists of health services, Medical education institutions Association, Association of Indonesia Education, Hospitals and professional organizations.
(2) the order and number of personnel members KIDI referred to in subsection (1) is adjusted by a decision of the Minister of health.
Article 11 of this Regulation apply to the graduate faculty of medicine has implemented a competency-based curriculum is well established by the Directorate General of higher education Department of Education in 2005 as well as the Medical Council established by Indonesia in 2006.
CHAPTER IX PROVISIONS COVER article 12 this Regulation comes into force on the date specified.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations with its placement in this KKI News State of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on January 7, 2010 the CHAIRMAN of the MEDICAL COUNCIL, MENALDI RASMIN Enacted in Jakarta on April 25, 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia