Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c518d06f940b9c8313233363236.html
bn795-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 795, 2011 REGULATIONS MINISTER of INDUSTRY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 74/M-IND/PER/7/2012 CONCERNING the DESIGNATION of the CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT INSTITUTIONS in the FRAMEWORK of the IMPLEMENTATION and SUPERVISION of the INDONESIAN NATIONAL STANDARD (SNI) helmet TWO-WHEELED MOTORISTS are OBLIGATED by the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of INDUSTRY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to smooth execution and supervision of the enforcement of Indonesia national standard (SNI) helmet two-wheeled motor vehicles Riders imposed compulsorily by regulation of the Minister of industry Numbers 40/M-IND/PER/6/2008 as amended with the number 40/M-IND/PER/4/2009, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations have been conducted evaluation of conformity assessment related Agencies, designated by regulation of the Minister of industry Number 109/M-IND/PER/10/2010;
b. that in accordance with the results of the evaluation, need to appoint and assign a Product certification agencies and Testing Laboratories as listed in the appendix to this Ministerial Regulation as conformity assessment Institutions carry out certification and testing the quality of Helmets the riders two-wheeled motor vehicle;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the regulation of the Minister of industry regarding the designation of the conformity assessment Institutions in the framework of the implementation And supervision of the Indonesia national standard (SNI) helmet two-wheeled Motorists Are Mandatory;
Remember: 1. Act No. 5 of 1984 on Industry (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 22 in 1984, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3274);
2. Government Regulation number 17 in 1986 about the authority setting, coaching and Development industry (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 23 in 1986, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3330);
3. Government Regulation Number 102 in 2000 about the standardization of the national (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 199 in 2000, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4020);
4. Government Regulation Number 38 in 2007 about Government Affairs Divisions between the Government, local governance and local governance Provincial district/city (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 82 in 2007, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4737);
5. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of Ministries and organizations as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 91 in 2011;
6. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as last amended several times with the President of the Republic of Indonesia Regulation Number 92 in 2011;
7. Presidential Decree Number 78 in 2001 of the National Accreditation Committee;
8. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 on the establishment of a United Indonesia Cabinet II Period of 2009-2014 as it has several times changed with the decision of the President of the Republic of Indonesia number 59/P in 2011;
9. Regulation of the Minister of industry Number 40/M-IND/PER/6/2008 about the enactment of the Indonesia national standard (SNI) helmet two-wheeled motor vehicles Riders Compulsorily as amended by regulation of the Minister of industry Number 40/M-IND/PER/4/2009;
10. Regulation of the Minister of industry Number 86/M-IND/PER/9/2009 on Indonesia's National Industry Standards;
11. Regulation of the Minister of industry Number 105/M-IND/PER/10/2010 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of industry;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of INDUSTRY REGARDING the DESIGNATION of the CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT INSTITUTIONS in the FRAMEWORK of the IMPLEMENTATION and SUPERVISION of the INDONESIAN NATIONAL STANDARD (SNI) helmet TWO-WHEELED MOTORISTS are mandatory.
Article 1 Designates: a. the product certification Agencies have been accredited as listed on Attachment A of this ministerial regulation to implement the SNI Helmet two-wheeled motor vehicles Riders; and b. the laboratory Examiners who have been accredited as stated on the letter B Attachment this ministerial regulation to carry out testing the helmet two-wheeled Motorists.
Article 2 the institution product certification and laboratory Testers as referred to in article 1 must report the results of performance testing and certification to the Director General of the Manufacturing Industry Base and head of the Agency for the assessment of policies, climate, and the quality of the industry.
Article 3 the head of the Agency for the assessment of policies, climate, and the quality of the industry doing the monitoring and evaluation of Product certification agencies designated Examiners and laboratories referred to in article 1.
Article 4 of this regulation of the Minister at the time of the promulgation, the regulation of the Minister of industry Number 109/M-IND/PER/10/2010, all related to the designation of conformity assessment Institutions over SNI Helmet two-wheeled Motorists as referred to in Annex IX of the regulation of the Minister referred to, revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 5 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on July 31, 2012, INDUSTRY MINISTER of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, MOHAMAD s. HIDAYAT of the promulgation in Jakarta on August 9, 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia