Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51ddefb8e08433313233383432.html
bn463-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 463, 2012 RULES the SECRETARY of COMMERCE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 18/M-DAG/PER/3/2012 CONCERNING the DELEGATION of AUTHORITY to the ISSUANCE of LICENSES to the COORDINATOR and the IMPLEMENTING UNITS of SERVICE TRADE with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the SECRETARY of COMMERCE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to improve services to the business world through Service Unit of the Ministry of Commerce, Trade needs to have the acceleration of trade in the sector and permit issuance;
b. that the acceleration in the effort of publishing licenses referred to in letter a, the need for delegation of authority to issue licenses to trade in the sector of trade ministers to the Coordinator and the implementing Unit of the Ministry of trade;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to set Rules on the delegation of authority to the Secretary of Commerce of publishing Licenses to the Coordinator and the implementing Unit of the Ministry of trade;
Remember: 1. Bedrijfsreglementerings Ordonnantie 1934 (Staatsblad 1938 Number 86);
2. Act No. 3 of 1982 on Obligatory list of companies (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 7 in 1982, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3214);
3. Act No. 39 of 2008 of the Ministry of State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 166 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4916);
4. Act No. 25 of 2009 about public service (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 112 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5038);
5. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 on the establishment of a United Indonesia Cabinet Appointment and II as amended by presidential decree number 59/P in 2011;
6. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of Ministries and organizations as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation Number 91 in 2011;
7. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation Number 92 in 2011;
8. Regulation of the Minister of Commerce Number 31/M-DAG/PER/7/2010 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of trade;
9. Minister of Trade Regulation No. 32/M-DAG/PER/8/2010 on Service Unit trade;
Decide: define: TRADE MINISTER REGULATION ABOUT the DELEGATION of AUTHORITY to the ISSUANCE of LICENSES to the COORDINATOR and the IMPLEMENTING UNIT of the MINISTRY of Commerce.
Article 1 In this ministerial regulation is: 1. Permitting is granting legality to the applicant in the form of permission, recognition, appointment, assignment, agreement, or registration in the trade sector.
2. Service Unit Trade hereinafter abbreviated as UPP was the unit that hosts the service trade sector permitting.
3. the Minister is the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of trade.
4. Coordinator and Executor UPP is officials who are appointed by the Secretary General of the Ministry of Commerce to coordinate and execute permission on the service organization of the UPP.
Article 2 (1) the Minister is authorized to delegate the issuance of licenses to the Coordinator and Executor UPP.
(2) the Permit referred to in subsection (1) are listed in the annex which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 3 the coordinators and implementers UPP published permitting at least 2 (two) working days since the petition received complete and correct.
Article 4 Implementing and UPP Coordinator in carrying out the publishing license should be based on the norms, standards, procedures, and criteria established by the Minister.
Article 5 (1) the Coordinator and Executor UPP implementation is responsible for the issuance of the license.
(2) Coordinating and Implementing UPP report publishing license to the Minister at least every July 30 and January 30.
Article 6 of the Technical Unit of the Ministry of environment pembina Trade doing construction and supervision against the licenses published by the Coordinator and Executor UPP.
Article 7 at the time of this Ministerial Regulation took effect: 1. Conditions governing authority acting publisher permission and license issuance period in the regulations of the Minister as listed in the annex which is part an integral part of this Ministerial Regulation, revoked and declared inapplicable.
2. A license which has been issued before the entry into force of this regulation of the Minister, stated remains valid until the validity period is over.
Article 8 this Ministerial Regulation entered into force on 9 April 2012.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on March 30, 2012, MINISTER of TRADE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, GITA IRAWAN WIRJAWAN Enacted in Jakarta on April 26, 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN lamp fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia