Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51af18eb008fc9313233373234.html
bn8-2012 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS of STATE of REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 8, 2011 REGULATIONS MINISTER of AGRICULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 46.0/OT PERMENTAN/140/11/2011 ALEURITES MOLUCCANA CULTIVATION GUIDELINES ABOUT SUNAN (REUTEALIS TRISPERMA BLANCO/AIRY SHAW) and the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of AGRICULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that depleting fossil oil reserves totaling, required the existence of a new backup of new renewable energy sources;
b. that Indonesia has many types of plants that can be used as a source of vegetable oil substitute for fossil oil had started to wane, including Pecan Sunan which is non food vegetable oils;
c. that the Pecan is the new commodity assisted Sunan, the Directorate General of plantations which has process has not customarily carried out widespread by planters, so the necessary cultivation guidelines as a reference in the application it has;
d. on the basis that the things mentioned above, and in order to make the implementation of cultivating Pecan sunan can succeed both need to set guidelines for the cultivation of Pecan Sunan (Reutealis Trisperma Blanco/Airy Shaw), with regulation of the Minister of agriculture;
Remember: 1. Act No. 12 of 1992 about the Cultivation System (State Gazette Number 46 in 1992, State Gazette Supplementary Number 3478);
1. Act No. 18 of 2004 concerning the estate (State Gazette Number 85 in 2004, an additional State Gazette Number 4411);
2. Act No. 17 of 2007 about the national long-term Development Plan (RPJPN) (State Gazette Number 33 in 2007, an additional State Gazette Number 4700);
3. Act No. 30 of 2007 about energy (State Gazette Number 96 in 2007, an additional State Gazette Number 4746);
4. Presidential Regulation No. 5 of 2006 about a national energy policy;
5. the presidential Regulation No. 10 in 2006 about the formation of the National Biofuels (BBN);
6. Presidential Regulation number 26 in 2008 about the National Energy Board;
7. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 on the establishment of a United Indonesia Cabinet II;
8. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries;
9. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries;
10. Presidential Instruction No. 1 of 2006 on the provision and utilization of Biofuels (Biofuel) as fuel;
11. The decision of the Minister of agriculture Number 511/Kpts/PD 310/9/2007 about the types of Commodities in our Directorate General of Plantation Crops, Directorate General of Directorate General of food crops and horticulture, juncto Decision Minister of agriculture no. 3599/Kpts/PD 310/10/2009 regarding changes to Annex I of the decision of the Minister of agriculture Number 511/Kpts/PD 310/9/2010 about the types of Commodities in our Directorate General of Plantation Crops, Directorate General of Directorate General of food crops and Horticulture;
12. Regulation of the Minister of agriculture number 26/OT Permentan/140/2/2007 on guidelines on Licensing Venture Plantation;
13. the regulation of the Minister of energy and Mineral resources of the number 32 in 2008 about the provision, Utilization, and Commerce Biofuels (Biofuel) as fuel;
14. Regulation of the Minister of agriculture the number 61/OT Permentan/140/10/2010 about the Organization and the work of the Ministry of agriculture;
15. Regulation of the Minister of agriculture the number 61/OT Permentan/140/10/2011 about testing, assessment, discharge and withdrawal of Varieties;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of AGRICULTURE of PECAN FARMING GUIDELINES SUNAN (REUTEALIS TRISPERMA BLANCO/AIRY SHAW).
Article 1 the guidelines of Pecan Farming Sunan (Reutealis Trisperma Blanco/Airy Shaw) as listed in the appendix as part an integral part of this regulation.
Article 2 the guidelines of Pecan Farming Sunan (Reutealis Trisperma Blanco/Airy Shaw) as mentioned in article 1 as a reference in the construction and development of cultivated crops Candlenut Sunan.
Article 3 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
So everyone knows, this Minister of agriculture Regulations enacted by its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on March 14, 2011 MINISTER of AGRICULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, in Jakarta on Promulgation SUSWONO on January 3, 2012, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS Republic of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN attachments: 1 2 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia