Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51b0a1ac50b0aa313233373236.html
BN 1275-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1275, 2013 NATIONAL ARCHIVES. Retention. Archive. The economy. Agriculture. The guidelines.
REGULATION of the HEAD of the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 2013 ARCHIVE RETENTION GUIDELINES SECTOR of ECONOMY of AGRICULTURAL AFFAIRS with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY HEAD of the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that to implement the provisions of article 54 paragraph (2) the Government Regulation Number 28 in 2012 on the implementation of Act No. 43 of 2009 about Archives;
b. that based on the letter of the Secretariat-General of the Ministry of agriculture Number 019/TU. 210/A4/1/2013 Draft Archive Retention of economic sector of Agricultural Affairs agreed upon guidelines for the retention of the archives sector of economy of Agricultural Affairs;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the rules of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia Head of Archive Retention Guidelines sector of economy of Agricultural Affairs;
Remember: 1. Act No. 12 of 1992 about the Cultivation System (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 46 in 1992, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3478);
2. Act No. 18 of 2004 about Plantations (Gazette Republic of Indonesia Number 85 in 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4411);
3. Act No. 31 of 2004 concerning Fisheries (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 118 in 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4433), as amended by Act No. 45 of 2009 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2009 Number 154, additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5073);
4. Act No. 39 of 2008 of the Ministry of State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 166 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4916);
5. Act No. 18 of 2009 about animal husbandry and animal health (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 84 in 2009, an additional State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5015);
6. Act No. 43 of 2009 about Archives (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 152 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5071);
7. Act No. 13 of 2010 about Horticulture (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 132 in 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5170 Country);
8. Government Regulation No. 8 of 2001 about Mulch Cultivation (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 14 in 2001, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4079);
9. Government Regulation Number 28 in 2012 on the implementation of Act No. 43 of 2009 about Archives (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 53 in 2012, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5286);
10. Presidential Decree Number 103 in 2001 about the position, duties, functions, authorities, Organization of work and the Non Governmental Ministries as last amended seven times with presidential Regulation No. 3 by 2013;
11. The regulation of the head of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia number 03 in 2006 about the Organization and the work of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia as it has twice the last modified by regulation the head of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia number 05 in 2010;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the HEAD of the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA CONCERNING the RETENTION GUIDELINES ARCHIVE ECONOMIC SECTOR of AGRICULTURAL AFFAIRS.
Article 1 in regulation it is: 1. The retention of archives is the mandatory retention period of a type of archive.
2. The archive was recording activities or events in a variety of forms and media in accordance with the development of information and communication technology are made and accepted by the State institutions, local governance, institutions, corporations, political organizations, civic organizations, and individuals in the implementation of the life of society, nation, and State.
3. Archives are archives that are used directly in the activities of the creators of the archive and kept for a period of time. 4. Active Archive is the archive that high usage frequency and/or continuously.
5. Archive of Pepsinogen is an archive of the frequency of its use has declined.
6. Vital Archive is the archive whose existence is the basic requirement for operational continuity of the archive creator, can not be updated, and is not replaceable if damaged or missing.
7. Static Archive is the archive that is produced by the creators of the archive because it has historical value to have been exhausted, retensinya, berketerangan and dipermanenkan which have been verified either directly or indirectly by the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia and/or archival institutions.
8. the next Archive Retention Schedule abbreviated JRA is a list that contains at least the retention period or type of retention, archive, and information which contains recommendations on the designation of a type of archive was destroyed, re-assessed, or dipermanenkan to be used as guidelines for a retraction and rescue archive.
9. Processing Unit is a unit of work on the archive creator has a duty and responsibility to process all of the files that are associated with the activities of creation of archives in their surroundings.
10. Archival Unit is a unit of work that is attached to the creators of the archive which has duties and responsibilities in the Organization of the archives which include policies, construction of the section, and the management of the archives of the national archives in a system that is supported by human resources, infrastructures and facilities, as well as other resources.
11. State agencies are agencies that run the branches of State power which includes the Executive, legislative, and judicial branches, as well as other institutions that function and duty relating to the conduct of the State in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
12. the Government was conducting Government Affairs by local governments and the REPRESENTATIVES according to the principle of autonomy and pembantuan with the principle of autonomy in the system and the existence of the principle of the unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia as stipulated in the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945.
Article 2 (1) guidelines for the retention of Archives Affairs economic sector Agriculture is organized by the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia together with the Ministry of agriculture.
(2) the provisions concerning the retention of Archives Affairs Agriculture Economy Sectors listed in the annex which is part an integral part of this regulation.
Article 3 (1) guidelines for the retention of economic sector of Agricultural Affairs Archive contains file types, or retention period save a minimum of, and description.
(2) the determination of the retention archive backdated activities expressed complete rights and obligations or the file already declared complete and did not increase again.
(3) the determination of the retention of Archives based on the accumulation of active archive retention and pepsinogen with 3 (three) pattern: a. two (2) years for the short-term retention;
b. 5 (five) years for medium-term retention period; and c. 10 (ten) years for long-term retention.
Article 4 Retention archives referred to in the annex to this regulation notice provisions: a. legislation mandating the archives stored within a certain period;
b. legislation governing the prosecution of daluarsa law; and c. the interests of financial accountability.
Article 5 recommendations are poured in a description of a type of archive assignment destroyed and dipermanenkan are assigned based on consideration of: a. the description determined in perished at the end of the retention of the Archives does not have a value in order to again; and b. permanent information specified when the is considered to have value to historical or value to secondary.
Article 6 (1) guidelines for the retention of Archives Affairs economic sector Agriculture used to compose: a. the JRA substance for the Ministry in the field of agriculture; and b. the substance in the JRA Agriculture for local governance.
(2) Retention archives referred to in subsection (1) is the minimum retention period the archives sector of agricultural affairs perekomonian.
(3) in determining the JRA as referred to in paragraph (1), State agencies: a. assign a retention is not less than the minimum retention period referred to in subsection (2); and b. establish recommendations in accordance with the guidelines for retention.
Article 7 this type of economic sector of Agricultural Affairs Archives include: a. Policies;
b. livestock and animal health;
e. Agricultural and Infrastructure;
f. food crops;
g. the management and marketing of agricultural output;
h. research and agricultural development;
i. food security;
j. Agricultural Quarantine; and k. plant breeders ' rights and permissions of the farm.
Article 8 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations this Head with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on January 22, 2013, HEAD of the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, m. ASICHIN Enacted in Jakarta on November 1, 2013, the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn1275-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia