Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f6fe8d9909a91313232313139.html
ps100-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 219, 2013KEUANGAN. Performance Allowance. Bsn.
REGULATION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER to 100 by 2013 ABOUT EMPLOYEES in the PERFORMANCE of the ENVIRONMENTAL ALLOWANCE BSN with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the bureaucratic reform in performance with environmental Bsn, then in an attempt to increase the performance of employees in the Bsn, the environment needs to be given Allowances performance;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the need to establish the Rule of the President about the Performance Benefits of environmental employees in the Bsn;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
2. Act No. 8 of 1974 about Staffing issues (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 55 in 1974, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3026), as amended by Act No. 43 of 1999 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 1999 Number 169, additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3890);
3. Act No. 17 of 2003 about State Finances (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 47 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4286);
4. Act No. 1 of 2004 on the Treasury of the State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia in 2004, an additional Sheet No. 5 of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4355);
5. Government Regulation number 7 in 1977 on the regulation of salaries of civil servants (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 11 in 1977, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3098) as has been modified several times, the last with the Government Regulation number 22 by 2013 (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia by 2013 the number 57);
6. Government Regulation Number 23 in 2005 about the Agency's financial management public service (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 48 in 2005, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4502) as amended by the Government Regulation Number 74 in 2012 (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 171 in 2012, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5340);
7. Presidential Decree Number 103 in 2001 about the position, duties, functions, authorities, Organization of work, and the Non Governmental Departments as have been modified several times, the last presidential Regulation No. 3 by 2013 (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Year 2013 No. 10);
8. Presidential Decree Number 110 in 2001 about the Task and Organizational Unit Echelons of Non Government agencies I Departments as have been modified several times, the last presidential Regulation number 4 by 2013 (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia by 2013 the number 11);
Decide: define: PRESIDENTIAL REGULATION on ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE BENEFITS EMPLOYEES in the BSN.
Article 1 in regulation this President is: 1. the civil service is a civil servant and a member of the Indonesia National Army/Police State of the Republic of Indonesia as stipulated in Act No. 8 of 1974 about Staffing issues as amended by Act No. 43 of 1999.
2. Employees in the environment of the Bsn is civil servants and other Employees on the basis of a decision of the competent authority in an Office and working full-time at the unit of environmental organizations in the Bsn.
Article 2 To employees who have a specific position in an environment of Bsn, in addition to the given income in accordance with the legislation, given the performance Benefits each month.
Article 3 (1) Performance Benefits as stipulated in article 2, not given to: a. employees in the Bsn environment that does not have a specific position;
b. environmental employees in Bsn which temporarily laid off or disabled;
c. employees in the environment of a Bsn was dismissed from the post of organic with given money wait (not yet dismissed as civil servants);
d. environmental employees in the seconded Bsn/employed at the agency/other institution outside environment Bsn;
e. environmental employees in the Bsn is given leave of absence outside the country or dependent in free assignment to undergo preparation for retirement; and f. Civil servants in the public service Agency that has been getting remuneration as set forth in a government regulation Number 23 in 2005 about the Agency's financial management public service as amended by government regulation Number 74 in 2012.
(2) further Provisions concerning the employees in the Bsn environment not given Allowances Performance referred to in subsection (1) are governed by regulation the head of Bsn.
Article 4 the magnitude of Performance Benefits as referred to in article 2 are listed in the annex which is part an integral part of this Regulation of the President.
Article 5 (1) Performance Allowance referred to in article 2, payable calculated from July 2013.
(2) Performance Allowance referred to in subsection (1) is given by taking into account the employee's performance is nothing each month.
Article 6 income tax upon the Performance Benefits as stipulated in article 2, charged to the budget of the State Expenditures and Revenues in the fiscal year concerned.
Article 7 (1) for the first time, the determination of the position of the Regent class position in an environment defined by Bsn Bsn Head in accordance with the results of the validation has been done the Ministry for administrative and Bureaucratic reform of the State apparatus.
(2) in the event of changes to the Office of the Regent class position in an environment of Bsn as referred to in paragraph (1), the Head Office of the class defined by the Bsn after the approval of the Minister for Administrative Reform of the bureaucracy and the State apparatus.
(3) in case the consent of the Minister for Administrative Reform and the bureaucratic State apparatus as referred to in paragraph (2) would result in changes to the budget, the Minister for Administrative Reform the bureaucratic State apparatus and coordinate with the Finance Minister.
Article 8 (1) of the employees in the environment of a Bsn was appointed as the acting profession get alimony and functional then the alimony paid in the amount of performance difference between a class performance allowances Office with perks of the profession in the ranks.
(2) If an accepted profession allowance referred to in subsection (1) is greater than on a class performance allowances Office, then the allowance is paid profession in the ranks.
Article 9 (1) at the time of this presidential Regulation came into force, all of the employees in the mandatory Bsn environment carry out bureaucratic reform agenda in accordance with the legislation.
(2) the implementation of the reform agenda of the bureaucracy as mentioned in subsection (1), monitored and evaluated on a regular basis by the head of Bsn and National Bureaucracy Reform Team, either singly or together.
The technical implementation of the Provisions of article 10 of the regulation this President, more regulated by the head of Bsn, Minister for administrative and Bureaucratic reform of the State apparatus, and the Minister of finance, either singly or together according to each field of duty.
Article 11 of the regulation this President comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations this President with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 11 December 2013 PRESIDENT REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO Enacted in Jakarta on 11 December 2013 MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN ATTACHMENT RULES the PRESIDENT REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number: 100 2013 date: December 11, 2013 ENVIRONMENT EMPLOYEES in the PERFORMANCE PERKS BSN NoKELAS JABATANTUNJANGAN PERFORMANCE OFFICE 123 1.17 PER CLASS Rp. 19,360,000.00 2.16 USD. 14,131,000.00 3.15 USD. 10,315,000.00 4.14 USD. 7,529,000.00 5.13 USD. 6,023,000.00 6.12 USD. 4,819,000.00 7.11 USD. 3,855,000.00 8.10 USD. 3,352,000.00 9.9 Rp. 2,915,000.00 10.8 USD. 2,535,000.00 11.7 USD. 2,304,000.00 12.6 USD. 2,095,000.00 13.5 USD. 1,904,000.00 14.4 Rp. 1,814,000.00 15.3 USD. 1,727,000.00 16.2 USD. 1,645,000.00 17.1 USD. 1,563,000.00 PRESIDENT REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia