Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50a38a3bc0896a313232393535.html
BN 1489-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1489, 2013 the MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT. The Office. Functional Common. The guidelines.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of ENVIRONMENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 11 by 2013 ABOUT FUNCTIONAL OFFICE GUIDELINES are COMMON in the ENVIRONMENT MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of ENVIRONMENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that based on the provisions of article 5 paragraph (1) of Act No. 43 of 1999 regarding the change in the law No. 8 of 1974 regarding Staffing issues, every civil servant in his and rank;
b. that to support the smooth implementation of the duties and functions of the Ministry of environment protection and environmental management, Office of general functional need to be developed;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, letter b, and need to set a regulation of the Minister of the environment about the guidelines of the Office of General Functional in the Environment Ministry of environment;
Remember: 1. Act No. 8 of 1974 about Staffing issues (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 55 in 1974, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3041) as amended by Act No. 43 of 1999 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 1999 Number 169, additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3890);
2. Law Number 32 year 2009 on the protection and management of Environment (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 140 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5059);
3. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of Ministries and organizations as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation Number 91 in 2011 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 141 in 2011);
4. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation Number 38 by 2013 (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia by 2013 the number 90);
5. Presidential regulation Number 81 in 2010 about Bureaucratic Reform Grand Design 2011-2014;
6. Regulation of the Minister of State for Administrative Reform and the bureaucratic State apparatus Number PER/15/URM.PAN/7/2008 about the guidelines of the reform of the Bureaucracy;
7. Regulation of the Minister of State for the environment number 16 in 2010 about the Organization and the work of the Ministry of environment as amended by regulation of the Minister of the environment number 18 in 2012 (news of the Republic of Indonesia year 2012 Number 1067);
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of the ENVIRONMENT ABOUT the GUIDELINES of the OFFICE of GENERAL FUNCTIONAL in the ENVIRONMENT MINISTRY of the environment.
Article 1 In this ministerial regulation is: 1. Prospective civil servant, hereinafter called CPNS, is an Indonesia Citizen applying for, pass selection and appointed to prepare to become a civil servant in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
2. Civil servants, hereinafter abbreviated to civil servants, is every citizen of the Republic of Indonesia who have qualified, appointed by the competent authority and delegated tasks in an Office of State or other State entrusted the task, and are hired based on legislation.
3. Office of General Functional is the position indicating the duties, responsibilities, authority and rights a CPNS and CIVIL SERVANTS in order to run basic tasks and functions of skills and/or skills to achieve the goals of the organization.
4. Structural Position is a position that shows the assignment of responsibility, authority, and rights of a CIVIL SERVANT in order to lead a unit of organization.
5. Certain Functional Position is the position that shows the tasks, responsibilities, authority and rights of the person's CIVIL SERVANTS in a given unit of organization in the implementation of the task based on the skills and/or specific skills and are independent and promoted with the number stipulated in the credit. 6. Types of Functional Public Office is a term becoming the position naming identity under the Echelon IV.
7. the Minister is the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of the protection and management of the environment.
Article 2 General Functional Office aims to provide clarity of the roles and functions of CIVIL SERVANTS and CPNS in assisting implementation of the duties and functions of the Echelon IV in every work unit.
Article 3 (1) the Office of General Functional formulated based on the results of the analysis of the position.
(2) based on the results of the analysis of the term referred to in subsection (1) results in a list of common types of Functional Office Environment Ministry of environment that is part an integral part of the regulation of the Minister.
(3) the use of a common type of Functional Office Environment Ministry of environment referred to in paragraph (2) specified by the Minister.
(4) the use of a common type of functional Office as referred to in paragraph (3) tailored to the needs of the Organization of the Ministry of environment.
Article 4 (1) any CIVIL SERVANTS who have not occupied the position of structural and Functional Position, in his Functional common.
(2) the provisions concerning the appointment of CIVIL SERVANTS in the Office of General Functional as intended in paragraph (1) is designated by the Minister.
Article 5 transfer of CIVIL SERVANTS in the Office of general functional to a structural or Functional Position position of certain specified by the Minister.
Article 6 (1) types of functional public office as stipulated in article 3 paragraph (2) be the basis of the formation of a functional Public Office.
(2) the formation of a functional Common Position referred to in subsection (1) is used as the basis for: a. procurement of CPNS; and b. the transfer of CIVIL SERVANTS.
Article 7 (1) any CPNS in his functional common.
(2) the CPNS in his general functional as intended in paragraph (1) is designated by the Minister.
(3) the CPNS in his general functional as intended in paragraph (1), cannot be moved to another common Functional Office before was appointed CIVIL SERVANTS.
Article 8 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on July 1, 2013 to let everyone know, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 29 November 2013, MINISTER of ENVIRONMENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, BALTHASAR KAMBUAYA Enacted in Jakarta on December 17, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn1489-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia