Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50d085e820b4da313233313130.html
BN 1101-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1102, 2013 SUPERVISORY NUCLEAR POWER. The Functional Position. Common. The guidelines.
REGULATION of NUCLEAR POWER WATCHDOG AGENCY HEAD number 11 by 2013 ABOUT GUIDELINES OFFICE of the ENVIRONMENTAL AGENCY in GENERAL FUNCTIONAL SUPERVISOR of NUCLEAR POWER by the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY, the HEAD of the AGENCY'S WATCHDOGS of NUCLEAR POWER, Considering: a. that under section 17 subsection (1) of Act No. 43 of 1999 regarding the change in the law No. 8 of 1974 regarding Staffing issues, every civil servant in his and rank;
b. that to support the smooth execution of the task, in addition to structural and functional term of Office referred to in letter a, the General functional Office need to be developed;
c. that the guidance and supervision of the management of civil servants in the Environment Agency Watchdogs of nuclear power is determined by the constructor of the staffing Officer;
d. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, letter b, letter c, and need to set the rules of the nuclear power Supervisory Head of Office of General Functional Guidelines in Environment Agency Watchdogs of nuclear power;
Remember: 1. Act No. 8 of 1974 about Staffing issues (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 55 in 1974, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3041) as amended by Act No. 43 of 1999 regarding the change in the law No. 8 of 1974 about Staffing issues (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 1999 Number 169, additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3890);
2. Act No. 10 of 1997 of Ketenaganukliran (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 125 of 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4437);
3. Government Regulation No. 9 of 2003 about the authority of appointment, transfer, and dismissal of civil servants (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 15 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4263) as amended by the Government Regulation Number 63 in 2009 about the changes to the regulation of the Government No. 9 of 2003 about the authority of appointment, transfer and dismissal of civil servants (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2009 Number 164);
4. Presidential Decree Number 103 in 2001 about the position, duties, functions, authorities, Organization, Arrangement and Layout of Non Government agencies Work departments, as has already been modified seven times, the last presidential Regulation No. 3 by 2013 (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Year 2013 No. 10);
5. Regulation of the head of the nuclear power Watchdog Agency number 11 Year 2008 about about changes to the decision of the head of the nuclear power Watchdog Agency number 01 rev K-2/OTK/V-04 about the Organization and the work of the Agency Watchdog nuclear power;
6. Regulations of the head of the nuclear power Watchdog Agency no. 12 in 2008 about the Organization and governance of employment education and training Halls;
Decide: define: REGULATION of NUCLEAR POWER SUPERVISORY HEAD of OFFICE of GENERAL FUNCTIONAL GUIDELINES in ENVIRONMENT AGENCY WATCHDOGS of NUCLEAR POWER.
Article 1 in regulation of nuclear power Supervisory Head this is: 1. the nuclear energy Supervisory hereafter BAPETEN is in charge of carrying out the supervision agencies through regulation, licensing, and inspection of all activities of the utilization of nuclear power.
2. An employee of BAPETEN hereinafter referred Employees was a Prospective civil servants and civil servant who worked in an environment of BAPETEN, including civil servants who are employed and seconded in the environs of BAPETEN.
3. Office of General Functional is the position indicating the duties, responsibilities, authority and rights of a civil servant in order to run basic tasks and functions of skills and/or skills to achieve the goals of the organization.
4. Specific Functional Position is the position that shows the tasks, responsibilities, authority and rights of a civil servant in a unit of organization in the implementation of the task based on the skills and/or specific skills and are independent and promoted with the number stipulated in the credit.
5. Structural Position is a position that shows the assignment of responsibility, authority, and rights of a civil servant in order to lead a unit of the organization.
6. The details of the task is an exposure or stretch over all Office tasks which are the basic tasks performed by the holder of the Office in processing the materials into the work under certain conditions.
Article 2 (1) every employee who does not occupy the position of structural and/or Functional Office in his Particular Functional common.
(2) the appointment of a clerk in the Office of General Functional as intended in paragraph (1) established by decision of the head of BAPETEN.
Article 3 General Functional Office referred to in article 2 aimed to: a. provide the clarity of assignment Employees in assisting implementation of the lowest echelons in every work unit; and b. provide the clarity of assignment Employees in accordance with the educational background.
Article 4 (1) the Office of the Public naming of Functional formulated based on the results of the analysis of the position.
(2) names of common Functional Office environment BAPETEN as listed in the annex which is an integral part of the regulatory section head of BAPETEN.
(3) the names of the General Functional Term as referred to in subsection (2) can be adjusted to the needs of the organization unit.
Article 5 (1) the General determination of functional Office as referred to in article 4 at least 1 (one) year after the head of BAPETEN Regulations was enacted.
(2) in the event of a change of names of common functional term as referred to in paragraph (2) was set by decision of the head of BAPETEN.
Article 6 (1) names of Common Functional Term as referred to in article 4 the basis of formation of Office.
(2) Formation of Office referred to in subsection (1) is used as the basis for the admission of prospective civil servants.
Article 7 (1) Prospective civil servant who was appointed in the Office of General Functional as stipulated in article 2, paragraph (1) cannot be moved before being appointed civil servant.
(2) the transfer of civil servants in the Office of General Functional in an environment of BAPETEN set with the decision of the head of BAPETEN.
(3) the transfer of civil servants in the Office of General Functional as referred to in paragraph (2) may be delegated to the Secretary.
Article 8 of the regulation of the head of BAPETEN this entered into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations this with his head of BAPETEN in Republic Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 29 August 2013 SUPERVISORY CHIEF of NUCLEAR POWER, the US NATIO LASMAN Enacted in Jakarta on 9 September 2013 MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn1102-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia