Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51329af3b0aff0313233333535.html
fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1305, 2013 the MINISTRY UTILIZATION of STATE APPARATUS and REFORM the BUREAUCRACY. The Allocation Of The Formation. Procurement. CPNS. Kenijakan.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of STATE for ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM and REFORM of the BUREAUCRACY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 24 by 2013 ABOUT ADDITIONAL ALLOCATION of POLICY FORMATION and the PROCUREMENT of PROSPECTIVE CIVIL SERVANTS by 2013 with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER FOR ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM of the STATE APPARATUS and the BUREAUCRACY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that as the implementation of article 2 of the Government Regulation Number 98 in 2000 about the procurement of civil servants and to ensure the quality and integrity of the civil servant (PNS) is required for the system of procurement of prospective civil servants (CPNS) competency-based in ways that are transparent, objective, and free from elements of corruption, Collusion and Nepotism (KKN);
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the need to set a regulation of the Minister of State for Administrative Reform and reform of the Bureaucracy on Policy Formation and allocation of Additional procurement of Prospective civil servants by 2013;
Remember: 1. Act No. 8 of 1974 About Staffing issues (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 55 in 1974, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3026), as amended by Act No. 43 of 1999 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 1999 Number 169, additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3890);
2. Law Number 32 of 2004 Concerning Regional Government (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 125 of 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4437), as it has been modified twice, last by Act No. 12 of 2008 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 59 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4844);
3. Government Regulation Number 98 in 2000 About the procurement of civil servants (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 195 in 2000, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4016) Government Regulation number 11 2002 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 31 in 2002, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4192);
4. Government Regulation No. 9 of 2003 about the authority of appointment, transfer, and dismissal of civil servants (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 15 in 2003 an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4263) as amended by the Government Regulation Number 63 in 2009 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2000 Number 154);
5. Government Regulation Number 48 in 2005 about the appointment of Honorary Power became a candidate for civil servants (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 122 in 2005, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4561) as has been modified twice, the last with the Government Regulation Number 56 in 2012 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia in 2012 the number 121 Additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5318);
6. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of Ministries and organizations as it has three times the last modified presidential regulation Number 91 in 2011 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 141 in 2011);
7. Presidential Regulation number 5 in 2010 of the national medium term development plan (RPJMN) 2010-2014;
8. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as amended Presidential regulation Number 92 in 2011 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia in 2011 Number 142);
9. Presidential Decree number 59/P in 2011;
10. Regulation of the Minister of State for Administrative Shared State apparatus and the reform of the bureaucracy, Interior Minister and Minister of finance number 02/SPB/m. PAN – RB/8/2011, number 800-632 in 2011, number 141/FMD. 01/2011 about the delay while the Admission of prospective civil servants;
DECIDED: setting:P ERATURAN MINISTER of STATE for ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM and REFORM of the BUREAUCRACY on POLICY FORMATION and ALLOCATION of ADDITIONAL PROCUREMENT of PROSPECTIVE CIVIL SERVANTS by 2013.
Article 1 the procurement of Prospective civil servants aims to: a. fill the formation a civil servant position remained vacant.
b. obtain the prospective civil servant who has the character as a civil servant who provides services to the community optimally.
c. get a Prospective civil servants who have the competence to perform the duties of his Office.
Article 2 principles of procurement of Prospective civil servant should be transparent, objective, competitive, free from elements of corruption, collusion and nepotism (KKN), is not discriminatory, and is free of charge.
Article 3 (1) every applicant who meets the requirements to be a candidate to be appointed civil servant is obligated to take a test, unless other is specified in the legislation.
(2) the test referred to in subsection (1) include the following: a. basic competency tests;
b. tests of competency.
Article 4 (1) Applicants mandatory civil servants Candidates passed the test the competency base of civil servants.
(2) competency Tests conducted in accordance with the demands and needs of the Office.
(3) applicants who passed the test of basic competence stated as intended in paragraph (1) is determined based on the value of the threshold of graduation (passing grade) specified by the Minister for utilization of State apparatus and reform the bureaucracy.
(4) applicants who declared pass the test of competence areas as referred to in subsection (1) is determined based on the rankings.
Article 5 (1) of the basic competence test Material prepared by the National Procurement Committee CPNS assisted by Consortium/expert team.
(2) the material tests of competency for functional Office composed by functional Office Builder instance.
(3) in the case of establishments functional Office Builder is not ready, then the material compiled by the competency test Officials Staffing Builder (PPK) organizers selection CPNS.
Article 6 (1) Participant selection CPNS from Honorary category II mandatory pass the test the competency test materials include: a. Health Test Materials to health care personnel;
b. Material Educational Test to Education Personnel;
c. General Administration Test Materials for extension officers, Personnel Administration and the other technical.
(2) the material tests of competency referred to in subsection (1) prepared by: a. the Ministry of health to test the material competence of the field health workers;
b. the Ministry of education and culture to the test material competence field of Education Personnel;
c. Bkn for material tests competency in public administration.
Article 7 implementation of Prospective civil servant procurement conducted by the Procurement Committee of prospective civil servants shared National Committee Candidate civil servant Procurement Agencies.
Article 8 the explanation of Policy Formation and the procurement of Prospective civil servants such as 2013 in the Appendix, is part an integral part of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 9 implementation of the procurement policy Guidelines this CPNS as set forth in Rule Heads Bkn.
Article 10 establishments that carry out procurement CPNS not according to the provisions set in this regulation sanctions be not given Employee identification numbers (NIP).
Article 11 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on June 20, 2013, the MINISTER FOR ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM of the STATE APPARATUS and the BUREAUCRACY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AZWAR ABUBAKAR Enacted in Jakarta on November 8, 2013 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia