Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50ae9ad860a285313233303133.html
BN 710-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 710, 2013 FOOD and DRUG SUPERVISORY AGENCY. Drinks. Special. Pregnant Women. Breastfeeding.
REGULATION of the HEAD of the FOOD and DRUG SUPERVISORY AGENCY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 33 by 2013 ABOUT SUPERVISION of SPECIAL EXPECTANT MOTHER DRINKS and/or NURSING MOTHERS with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY HEAD of FOOD and DRUG WATCHDOG AGENCY of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the public needs to be protected from circulation Special expectant mother Drinks and/or nursing mothers who do not meet the requirements of quality, safety and nutrition;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the need to establish Regulations Chief food and drug Watchdog Agency about the supervision of Special expectant mother Drinks and/or nursing mothers;
Remember: 1. Act No. 8 of 1999 on the protection of the consumer (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 42 in 1999, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3821);
2. Act No. 36 of 2009 about health (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 144 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5063);
3. Law number 18 in 2012 about Food (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 227 by 2012, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5360);
4. Government Regulation Number 69 in 1999 about labeling and advertising of food (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 1999 Number 131, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3867);
5. Government Regulation Number 28 in 2004 about the safety, quality and nutrition of the food (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 107 in 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4384);
6. Presidential Decree Number 103 in 2001 about the position, duties, functions, authorities, Organization of work and the Non Governmental departments, as it has several times changed the last presidential Regulation No. 3 by 2013;
7. Presidential Decree Number 110 in 2001 about the Task and Organizational Unit Echelons I Non Department, as it has several times changed the last presidential Regulation number 4 by 2013;
8. Regulation of the Minister of health the number 033 in 2012 about Food Additives (news of the Republic of Indonesia year 2012 Number 757);
9. The decision of the head of the food and drug agency's 02001 Number/SK/KBPOM/2001 on the Organization of Work and the food and drug Watchdog Agency, as amended by decision of the head of the food and drug Supervisory Agency Number HK. 00.05.21.4231 2004;
10. The decision of the head of the food and drug Supervisory Agency Number HK. 00.05.52.4040 in 2006 about Categories of food;
11. The regulation of the head of the food and drug Supervisory Agency Number HK. 03.1.5.12.11.09955 in 2011 about Processed Food Registration (Republic Indonesia in 2011 Number 810);
DECIDED: setting: RULE the HEAD of FOOD and DRUG WATCHDOG AGENCY ABOUT the SUPERVISION of SPECIAL EXPECTANT MOTHER DRINKS and/or nursing mothers.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this regulation, the definition of: 1. A special expectant mother Drinks and/or nursing mothers is certain processed food for special groups of pregnant women and/or nursing mothers in the form of powder or liquid, containing the energy, protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals are taken into account based on the sufficiency of nutrients, addition to the group, with or without the addition of components of bioaktif and/or food additives are permitted.
2. Food Additives are ingredients that are added to food to affect the nature or form of the food.
3. certain processed Food is processed for consumption food for certain groups in an effort to maintain and improve the quality of health of the group.
4. Food Label is any description of the foodstuff in the form of pictures, writings, a combination of both, or other forms that are included in the food, put in, affixed to, or a part of the food packaging.
5. Trade is any person an individual or business entity, either in the form of a legal entity or not legal entities established and domiciled or conduct activities within the jurisdiction of the Republic of Indonesia, either alone or jointly through the agreement to convene the business activities in different areas of the economy.
CHAPTER II SCOPE article 2 the provisions of this regulation governing security requirements, quality, and nutrition for pregnant mothers Special Drinks and/or nursing mothers.
CHAPTER III REQUIREMENTS of article 3 (1) Drinks a special expectant mother and/or nursing mothers who produced and/or distributed must meet the requirements of safety, quality and nutrition.
(2) the requirements of safety, quality and nutrition as referred to in paragraph (1) are listed in the annex which is an integral part in the section of these regulations.
Article 4 (1) Businessmen who produce Special expectant mother Drinks and/or nursing mothers are obligated to apply: a. How Processed food production; and b. a hazard control systems At the critical point (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point/HACCP).
(2) the application of the way of processed food production is good and the system for controlling Hazards At critical points as referred to in paragraph (1) are proved with the News Event Means the inspection results of Drug and food Supervisory Agency or other evidence issued by an institution that has been accredited both inside and outside the country.
CHAPTER IV article 5 BAN on Businessmen are prohibited from using irradiation treatment against: a. materials used in drinks Special expectant mother and/or nursing mothers; and b. a drink Special expectant mother and/or nursing mothers.
Chapter V ADMINISTRATIVE SANCTIONS article 6 (1) violation of the provisions of this Regulation may be subject to administrative sanctions.
(2) administrative Sanctions referred to in paragraph (1), can be either: a. a written warning;
b. the prohibition to circulate for a while and/or interesting Special Drinks orders Pregnant and/or nursing mothers from circulation;
c. destruction of Special expectant mother Drinks and/or nursing mothers, if it does not meet the requirements as set forth in this rule; d. termination of production for a while; and/or e. revocation order.
CHAPTER VI TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS article 7 in writing within thirty (30) months from the enactment of this regulation, Special pregnant women Drink and/or nursing mothers who have outstanding should be adjusted to the requirements as set forth in this rule.
CHAPTER VII PROVISIONS COVER article 8 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on May 10, 2013, HEAD of the FOOD and DRUG SUPERVISORY AGENCY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, LUCKY s. SLAMET Enacted in Jakarta on May 15, 2013 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS Republic of INDONESIA, AMIRSYAMSUDIN Attachment: bn710-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia