Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50c4c2e0f08716313233303531.html
BN 665-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 665, 2013 the MINISTRY OF HEALTH. Remove The Mouse. Remove The Insect. Transport Tools. Providence.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 34 by 2013 ABOUT ORGANIZING ACTIONS REMOVE RATS and REMOVE INSECTS on TRANSPORT TOOL in ports, airports, INLAND BORDER POST and with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that each tool carried in ports, airports, border posts and the army must have a health certificate in accordance with the International Health Regulation (IHR);
b. that, in order to obtain a health certificate referred to in letter a necessary action remove rats and remove insects on transport tool;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the regulation of the Minister of health about the conduct of the Action Delete mice and insects on the Delete Tool Loading in ports, airports, Border Posts and Army;
Remember: 1. Act No. 1 of 1962 concerning Quarantine sea (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 2 in 1962, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 2373);
2. Law number 2 of 1962 concerning Quarantine air (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 3 in 1962, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 2374);
3. Act No. 4 of 1984 about infectious disease Outbreaks (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 20 in 1984, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3273);
4. Act No. 17 of 2003 about State Finances (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 47 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4286);
5. Act No. 17 of 2008 about the voyage (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 64 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4849);
6. Law Number 32 year 2009 on the protection and management of Environment (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 140 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5059);
7. Act No. 36 of 2009 about health (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 144 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5063);
8. Act No. 1 of 2009 about the flight (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 1 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4956);
9. Government Regulation number 7 in 1973 about the supervision over the Circulation, storage and use of Pesticides (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 12 of 1973);
10. Government Regulation Number 40 in 1991 about Tackling Infectious disease outbreaks (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 49 in 1991, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3447);
11. Government Regulation Number 40 in 2012 about development and preservation of the environment of the Airport (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 71 in 2012, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5664);
12. The decision of the Minister of health the number 431/Menkes/SK/IV/2007 concerning the technical guidelines for the control of Environmental Health Risks in the port/airport/cross border Post in order to Quarantine Health;
13. the regulation of the Minister of health the number 356/Menkes/Per/IV/2008 about the Organization and the Work of the port Health Office as amended by regulation of the Minister of health Number 2348/Menkes/XI/Per/2011;
14. Regulation of the Minister of health the number 374/Menkes/Per/III/2010 about Vector Control;
15. Regulation of the Minister of health the number 1144/Menkes/Per/VIII/2010 about the Organization and the work of the Ministry of health (news of the Republic of Indonesia year 2010 Number 585);
16. Regulation of the Minister of health Number 1501/Menkes/Per/X/2010 about Specific types of infectious diseases that can cause Outbreaks and Penanggulangannya (news of the Republic of Indonesia year 2010 Number 503);
17. Regulation of the Minister of agriculture the number 24/Permentan/SR 140/4/2011 about the terms and procedures of registration of Pesticides (news of the Republic of Indonesia in 2011 Number 232);
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of HEALTH ABOUT the CONDUCT of the ACTION DELETE MICE and INSECTS on the DELETE TOOL LOADING in PORTS, airports, BORDER POSTS and ground.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this ministerial regulation is: 1. remove the mouse is a procedure to eradicate or kill mice found in the luggage, cargo, container, room, postal packages of goods, and transport equipment in ports, airports, border posts and ground.
2. remove the insects is action to control or kill insects penular the disease contained in baggage, cargo, container, package goods, and post on the transport tool in ports, airports, border posts and ground.
3. The organizer is a business entity engaged in the field of environmental health.
4. delete the action organizers Permit rats and insects, hereinafter called Permit organizers is the permission given for the delete action to convene the mice and insects in the port, airport and land border post after fulfilling the requirements.
5. A supervisory officer is the Organizer Organizer has the certificate of training accredited fumigation/pest control that is responsible for the implementation of the fumigation/pest control.
6. The CTF the CTF is a Watchdog that has possess certificate of fumigation/pest control training accredited designated by the head of the CTF in the implementation of fumigation/pest control.
7. The tool is transport ships, aircraft, and ground transport were used on domestic travel and/or internationally.
8. The port is made up of land and/or waters with a certain boundaries as the place of the activity of Government and business activities to be used as a place to ship lean, up and down, and/or passenger loading and unloading of goods in the form of a terminal and berths vessels equipped with the safety and security of shipping and ancillary activities of the port as well as the place of displacement of intra and inter mode of transportation.
9. is the area of the airport on land and/or waters with a certain boundaries that are used for aircraft landing and take-off, climb down of passengers, loading and unloading of goods, and the displacement of intra and interstate transportation modes, which are equipped with the safety and security of the flight as well as basic amenities and other supporting facilities.
10. ground cross-border Post is the entrance of people, goods, and transport by land in a country.
11. Port Health Office hereinafter referred to as the CTF is implementing technical units in the Environment Ministry of health that are under and is responsible to the Director General of disease control and environmental health of the Ministry of health.
12. the Minister is the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of health.
13. the Director-General was a Director General in the Ministry of health which has duties and responsibilities in the areas of disease control and environmental health.
Article 2 (1) every person in charge of the tool transport was at the port, the airport, and land cross-border post, which found the health risk factors in the form of a rat's life signs and/or insects, rats, and/or insect based on examination of the CTF, obligatory actions remove rats and remove insects.
(2) an action referred to in subsection (1) may be held by the CTF or organizer.
(3) Action remove rats and remove insects held by the CTF as referred to in paragraph (2) is performed according procedures and the provisions of the legislation.
CHAPTER II PERMIT ORGANIZERS of article 3 (1) any Organizer who organizes remove rats and remove insects must have permission of the organizers of the Minister.
(2) the Minister's delegate Granting Permission Organizer as referred to in paragraph (1) to the Director General.
Article 4 (1) to obtain the permission of the Organizer, the Organizer must meet the following requirements: a. have the manpower, technical and Supervisory workforce meet the requirements of the Organizers; and b. have the equipment and materials Action remove rats and remove the insects, according to the provisions of legislation.
(2) workforce Requirements as referred to in paragraph (1) letter a consists of: a. a citizen of Indonesia;
b. educational background of at least the Academy/Diploma III environmental health; and c. has a Certificate of training Actions Remove rats and Remove Insects for technical personnel and Supervisors training certificate Action Remove rats and Insects to Remove Supervisory power exercised by organizers of the agencies designated by the Ministry of health.
Article 5 (1) the application for the permission of the Organizer asked by Organizers to the leadership of the Director General with a copy to the head of the local DISASTER PREPAREDNESS TRAINING using the attached form 1 as an example.
(2) the Application referred to in subsection (1) of the administrative completeness accompanied with the following: a. a copy of the company's notary;
b. photocopy of Business License;
c. photocopying Sign companies list of Department of industry and trade;
d. Tax Payer Number photocopy (NPWP);
e. a photocopy license pest control of health services;
f. list of technical equipment and materials;
g. list of technical personnel and supervisors training certificate along with its organizers;
h. operating licence from the authority of the airport/seaport/land cross border post; and i. the inspection results soil samples and cholinestrase in the blood of the officers of an accredited laboratory.
(1) the longest within 6 (six) working days since the receipt of the application referred to in article 6, the Director General commissioned the local head of the CTF to conduct an examination of the field by using the attached Form 2 as examples.
(2) the longest within 6 (six) days of work since the assignment referred to in subsection (1), the local head of the CTF should report the inspection results to the Director General accompanied the news event by using the example Form 3 and Form 4 as attached.
(3) the longest within 12 (twelve) working days from receiving the report from the local head of the CTF, the Director-General based on a report from the head of the local DISASTER PREPAREDNESS TRAINING must publish Permission Organizer by using the attached Form 5 as examples or reject the petition is accompanied by obvious reasons.
(4) in the case rejected pemohonan as referred to in subsection (1) because the requirement that delivered does not comply with the provisions of the regulations, the Director-General should give an answer to the applicant to adjust the terms by using the attached Form 6 as an example.
Article 7 Against the petition Organizers Permission can be charged as an acceptance of the State is not in accordance with tax legislation.
Article 8 (1) Permits the organizers apply in the entire territory of the port, the airport, and land cross border post.
(2) Permits the organizers apply for a period of one (1) year and may be renewed again during the meet the requirements.
(3) in the application for the renewal of the permit the organizers in addition to fulfilling the administrative completeness as stipulated in article 5 paragraph (2) should also attach a report on results.
(4) application for renewal of a permit Ordinance Organizers following the conditions as referred to in article 5 and article 6.
CHAPTER III ORGANIZATION of the RAT and INSECT DELETE DELETE article 9 (1) Conducting the ship in the port of mice remove, remove insects ships in port, and remove insect aircraft at the airport by the organizers carried out in accordance with the guidelines as listed in the annex which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister.
(2) guidelines for conducting remove rats planes in airports and remove insect ground vehicles at the land border post by Organizers arranged further by regulation of the Minister.
Article 10 (1) any Organizer who will do the holding of remove rats and remove the insects should be reported to the local head of the CTF by showing a valid Organizer's permission.
(2) in implementing the remove rats and remove insects as mentioned in subsection (1) must have the supervision of the officers of the CTF.
Article 11 in the event Organizers implement actions remove rats and remove insects by using pesticides, then the pesticides must be registered and have a permit in accordance with the legislation.
Article 12 the head of the CTF authorities prohibit or terminate the activities of organizing remove rats and remove insects that will or are being implemented by the organizers, in accordance with the provisions referred to in article 3, article 9, article 10, article 11.
Article 13 (1) the Director General and head of the CTF do coaching against organizing remove rats and remove insects on transport tool in ports, airports, and postal cross-border land.
(2) the construction referred to in subsection (1) is carried out through the grant guidance, supervision, and consultation, starting from the preparation of equipment and materials, the work process, and the quality of the work.
Article 14 heads of the CTF report conducting mandatory actions remove rats and remove the insects in the region it works every 3 (three) months to the Director General.
CHAPTER IV SUPERVISION of CONSTRUCTION and of article 15 (1) in the framework of coaching and supervision, the Director General of administrative action may take in the Organizer fails in organizing community based action transport tool, giving rise to the harm to the users of the service.
(2) the Administrative Acts referred to in subsection (1) may include: a. the oral reprimand;
b. a written reprimand; or c. the revocation.
(3) the losses caused by the negligence of the Organizer as referred to in paragraph (1) is wholly the responsibility of the Organizers concerned.
Chapter V CLOSING PROVISIONS article 16 at the time of this ministerial regulation came into effect: a. a decision of the Minister of health the number 431/Menkes/SK/IV/2007 concerning the technical guidelines for the control of Environmental health risks in the port/Airport/Post Land cross border Health Quarantine in order, all the governing organization of the fumigation of the vessel on a rat delete;
b. the decision of the Director-General of the eradication of communicable diseases and environmental health Settlement Number 138-I/PD. 03.04. EI in 1992 about the conduct of the Ship's Rats Remove in order the publication of the Certificate Delete rat (Deratting Certificate); revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 17 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on April 23, 2013, the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, NAFSIAH MBOI Enacted in Jakarta on 3 May 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn665-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia