Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51b0b62d00baee313233373236.html
BN 564-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 569, 2013 NATIONAL ARCHIVES. Information Networks. The National Archives. Logo. The slogan.
REGULATION of the HEAD of the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 4 2013 ABOUT the LOGO and SLOGAN of the NATIONAL ARCHIVAL INFORMATION NETWORK with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY HEAD of the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the National Archives Information Network that serves to improve the access and quality of service of archives to the public, the benefit of archives for the welfare of the people, and the role of the community in the field of archives need to be given a coat of arms depicting the meaning;
b. that the National Archives Information Network logo is used as the symbol for giving the image of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia as Archival Information Network providers nationwide, and a slogan to deliver messages that are attractive, unobtrusive, and easy to remember in order to explain the benefits of information networks;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the rules of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia Head of Logo and Slogan of the national Archival Information Network;
Remember: 1. Act No. 43 of 2009 about Archives (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 152 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5071);
2. Government Regulation Number 28 in 2012 on the implementation of Act No. 43 of 2009 about Archives (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 53 in 2012, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5286);
3. Presidential Decree Number 103 in 2001 about the position, duties, functions, authorities, Organization of work and the Non Governmental Ministries as last amended seven times with presidential Regulation No. 3 by 2013;
4. Presidential Decree Number 18/M in 2010 on the appointment of the head of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia;
5. The decision of the head of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia number 3 in 2006 about the Organization and the work of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia as it has twice the last modified by regulation the head of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia number 5 in 2010;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the HEAD of the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA ABOUT the LOGO and SLOGAN of the NATIONAL ARCHIVAL INFORMATION NETWORK.
Article 1 in regulation of the head, which is: 1. The National Archives Information Network hereinafter abbreviated to JIKN is a system of information networks and the means of service of national archive maintained by the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia.
2. The Logo JIKN is the identifier or the identity of the JIKN in the form of images and symbols, letters, and enforced as the official emblem to represent the Organization of JIKN JIKN;
3. The Slogan of JIKN is short for JIKN sentences that can deliver a compelling message, striking, and catchy to explain about the benefits of JIKN.
4. The National Archives of the Republic of Indonesia further called ANRI is an government agency nonkementerian-shaped section that carries out the tasks of the State in the field of archives, based in the nation's capital.
Article 2 (1) JIKN Logo-shaped bubbles with the gradations in size and color to symbolize the diversity of network nodes are scattered throughout Indonesia with ANRI as the Centre of a national network. (2) the letter Symbol name address blue JIKN symbolize professionalism of organization of JIKN.
(3) each component of the picture and fonts on the logo is composed in an interrelated formations as well as support each other symbolizing the alignment with national network Center node network in organizing JIKN.
(4) the address of the JIKN Logo aims to facilitate the community remember to visit the Website JIKN as a means for searching the information is provided and maintained by ANRI.
Article 3 (1) of the image circle symbolises the JIKN awoke from the participation of all the nodes of the network.
(2) the image circle without closing line symbolizes the openness of information in accordance with the legislation.
(3) the image circle of the small yellow symbolizes that leads out of the information on JIKN is provided in a timely, quick, easy, and can be accessed from different locations and with various technology devices.
(4) the image circle is formed from the blue bubbles symbolize the accountability of providers JIKN. (5) subparagraph jikn.go.id of the image taken from the typeface aller symbolizes professionalism of organization of JIKN.
Article 4 (1) blue color in the image circle symbolizes authority, mandate, security, tranquility, order, harmony, confidence, professionalism, and trusted. (2) the yellow color on the image the ORB symbolized the Sun gives energy positive, optimistic, and full of hope.
Article 5 Specifications color in the Logo JIKN is included: a. yellow color code on the outer circle of the image is R:249, G:237, B:7;
b. color code yellow on the images of the Moon in the middle is R:247, G:187, B:0;
c. Code blue color on the image the Central and circle the letter jikn.go.id is R:0, G:112, B:192; and d. the blue color on the ORB in the anri refers to the color of the logo of ANRI.
Article 6 use of logo based on shape and color of the logo are listed in the annex which is part an integral part of this regulation.
Article 7 JIKN using the Slogan information network Uniting the nation.
Article 8 (1) Logo and the Slogan of JIKN is used on the Website JIKN.
(2) in addition to the JIKN Logo and Slogan is used as intended in paragraph (1) can also be used on a variety of means such as business cards, gifts, and other publications all forms are placed at the appropriate place and deserve.
Article 9 of the regulation this Head comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations this Head with the penempatanya in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on February 15, 2013, HEAD of the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, m. ASICHIN Enacted in Jakarta on 12 April 2013 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn569-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia