Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51b0c17c60aa86313233373236.html
BN 622-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 622, 2013 NATIONAL ARCHIVES. Retention. Financial Archives. The guidelines. Repeal.
REGULATION of the HEAD of the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 6 by 2013 ABOUT FINANCIAL ARCHIVE RETENTION GUIDELINES with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY HEAD of the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that to implement the provisions of article 55 the Government Regulation Number 28 in 2012 on the implementation of Act No. 43 of 2009 about Archives, the need to set guidelines for the retention of archives;
b. that based on the letter of the Deputy Chairman of the Financial Examiner of the Republic of Indonesia number 9/S/II – X 6/03/1772/2013 of Consideration/approval of the Retention Schedule Archive Financial Guidelines agreed upon financial institutions archive retention guidelines for State and local governments;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b need to set rules of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia Head of Finance Archive Retention Guidelines;
Remember: 1. Act No. 17 of 2003 about State Finances (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 47 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4286);
2. Act No. 1 of 2004 on the Treasury of the State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia in 2004, an additional Sheet No. 5 of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4355);
3. Act No. 43 of 2009 about Archives (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 152 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5071);
4. Presidential Decree Number 18/M in 2010 on the appointment of the head of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia;
5. Government Regulation Number 28 in 2012 on the implementation of Act No. 43 of 2009 about Archives (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 53 in 2012, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5286);
6. Regulation of the head of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia number 03 in 2006 about the Organization and the work of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia as it has twice the last modified by regulation the head of the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia number 05 in 2010;
DECIDED: setting: RULE the HEAD of the NATIONAL ARCHIVES ARCHIVAL RETENTION GUIDELINES ABOUT finances.
Article 1 in regulation of the head of the national archives, which is: 1. The archive is recording events or events in a variety of forms and media in accordance with the development of information and communication technologies made and received by State agencies, local governments, educational institutions, corporations, political organizations, civic organizations, and individuals in the implementation of the life of society, nation, and State.
2. The retention of archives is the mandatory retention period of a type of archive.
3. Schedule the next Archive Retention abbreviated JRA is a list that contains at least the retention period or type of retention, archive, and information which contains recommendations on the designation of a type of archive was destroyed, re-assessed, or dipermanenkan to be used as guidelines for a retraction and rescue archive.
4. The retention of Active Archive retention period is active in the processing unit.
5. Retention of Pepsinogen is archive retention period unit in the archival pepsinogen.
6. State agencies are agencies that run the branches of State power include Executive, legislative, judiciary, and other institutions that function and duty relating to the conduct of the State in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
7. Local governance is the Organization of Government Affairs by local governments and the REPRESENTATIVES according to the principle of autonomy and pembantuan with the principle of autonomy in the system and the existence of the principle of the unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia as stipulated in the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945.
8. Local Government is the Governor, Governor, or mayor, and other areas as the organizer of the local government.
Article 2 (1) of the financial Archive Retention Guidelines compiled by the national archives of the Republic of Indonesia together with the Financial Examiner.
(2) guidelines for retention of Financial Archives set up provisions on retention of financial institution archives of State and local governments as listed in Annex I and annex II, as part of which is inseparable from the Head.
Article 3 (1) of the Financial Institutions Archive Retention guidelines for State and local governments contain the type of archive, retention or time period save, and description.
(2) Retention period or save the archives referred to in subsection (1) is the minimum retention period financial archives.
(3) the archive Retention period or save to archive financial as mentioned in subsection (1) are determined for active retention and retention of pepsinogen based on the following criteria: a. active retention set with consideration for interests of accountability in the processing unit; and b. the retention of pepsinogen set with consideration for interests of related work units and the interests of the institution.
(4) the Information referred to in paragraph (1) contains recommendations which set the archive dipermanenkan, destroyed, or judged again.
Article 4 the determination of retention archives referred to in the annex to this regulation notice provisions: a. legislation mandating the archives stored within a certain period;
b. legislation governing the prosecution of daluarsa law; and c. the interests of financial accountability.
Article 5 (1) determination of the retention archive backdated stated activities are completed.
(2) the stated Activities completed as intended in paragraph (1) be counted since the completion of the rights and obligations of, the activities were declared finishes accounted for and/or each fiscal year end.
Chapter 6 Recommendations implemented in the description of the assignment of a type of archive was destroyed, dipermanenkan or re-assessed assigned based on consideration of: a. the information destroyed set in at the end of the archive retention does not have a value in order to again;
b. information permanently assigned when deemed to have value to historical or value to secondary; and c. information rated back set on the archives that are considered potentially give rise to legal disputes.
Article 7 (1) of the financial Archive Retention Guidelines used state agencies and local governments as the basis for drawing up Financial institutions for JRA State and local governments.
(2) in determining a financial institution, the JRA State and local governments must: a. set a retention limit of no less than the retention period in accordance with the guidelines for retention; and b. establish recommendations in accordance with the guidelines for retention.
Article 8 (1) the types of financial institutions State Archives include: a. the plan of Budget revenues and Expenditures of the State (STATE BUDGET) and P-STATE BUDGET BILL;
b. implementation of the budget;
c. aid/loans abroad;
d. management of the BUDGET/Fund Loans/Grants abroad (PHLN);
e. accounting system Institutions (SAI); and f. the financial accountability of the State.
(2) local government financial types include the following: a. the plan of Budget income and Expenditure area (GRANT) and the budget of income and Expenditure Area changes (BUDGETS); b. preparation of the budget;
c. implementation of the budget;
d. aid/loans abroad;
e. management of the GRANT/Loan Fund/Grants abroad (PHLN);
f. Regional Financial Accounting System (SAKD);
g. distribution of budget pembantuan;
h. receipt of budget pembantuan;
i. management of the electoral budget;
j. implementation of the budget of the elections and Electoral assistance budget;
k. implementation of the operational budget of the election;
b. the Government of the village (for local government County) m. inspection/supervision of the finance area.
Article 9 financial institutions JRA State and local governments that are currently in the approval process should be tailored to the financial archive retention guidelines most 2 (two) years since the enactment of these regulations.
Article 10 at the time these regulations come into force, then the Rule Head ANRI number 7 of 2007 about JRA Finance revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 11 of the regulation this head comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations this Head with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 28 March 2013 HEADS the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of INDONESIA, m. ASICHIN Enacted in Jakarta on April 18, 2013, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn622-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia