BN 474-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 474, 2013 the MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATION and INFORMATICS. Interoperability. The document. Electronic Systems. Public Service. The guidelines.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of COMMUNICATIONS and INFORMATICS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 7 2013 ABOUT OFFICE DOCUMENT INTEROPERABILITY IMPLEMENTATION GUIDELINES for ORGANIZERS of ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS for PUBLIC SERVICE with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of COMMUNICATIONS and INFORMATICS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the use of information and communication technologies (ICT) by the organizer of the electronic system for the public service experienced high growth in line with the needs of the service providing a fast electronic systems , reliable and secure;
b. current Office application that has been used extensively by the organizer of the electronic system for public service in line with the requirements for the provision of public services;
c. the Office that the application process different document formats, so it can cause disruption to the availability (availability) and integrity (integrity) in the exchange of documents between offices, organizers of an electronic system for the public service itself as well as the delivery service (service delivery) to the community;
d. that in order to ensure the provision and improving the quality of public services that comply with Government and corporate governance is good, then the necessary interoperability of Office documents for organizers of electronic systems for the public service;
e. that the Office document as one form of electronic information at least can be accessed, displayed, secured unity, and socially so that explains the circumstances in accordance with the regulations;
f. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, letter b, letter c, letter d and the letter e, it needs to set a regulation of the Minister of communication and Information about the application of Interoperability Guidelines Document Office Organizers for an electronic system for the public service;
Remember: 1. Law number 11 Year 2008 of the information and electronic transactions (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 58 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4928);
2. Act No. 25 of 2009 about public service (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 112 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5038);
3. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of Ministries and organizations as it has several times changed with the number 91 Pressiden Regulations in 2011 about the second amendment above presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries;
4. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation Number 92 in 2011 about the third Change of top presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries;
5. Regulation of the Minister of communication and Informatics Number 41 in 2007 about a general guide the governance of national information and communication technology;
6. Regulation of the Minister of communication and Informatics number 17/PER/m. KOMINFO/10/2010 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of communication and Informatics.
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of COMMUNICATION and INFORMATION ABOUT the APPLICATION of INTEROPERABILITY GUIDELINES DOCUMENT OFFICE ORGANIZERS for an ELECTRONIC SYSTEM for the PUBLIC SERVICE article 1 application of Office Document Interoperability Guidelines for organizers of electronic systems for the public services hereinafter referred to as the guidelines, are a reference for organizers of electronic system for public service in applying the open document Format or the Open Document Format (ODF) and Portable Document Format or Portable Document Format (PDF) to ensure interoperability between Office document Organizer electronic systems for public service with Organizers of electronic systems for other public services, as well as between the organizers of electronic systems for public service with the public as users of the service.
Article 2 the organizer of an electronic system for the public service is every institution State organizers, corporations, independent institution established by law for public service activities, and other legal bodies formed solely to public service activities that provide, manage, and/or electronic System operates independently or together to users of electronic systems for both himself and/or needs of others.
Article 3 (1) the guidelines referred to in article 1 are indicated in the annex which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister of communication and Informatics. (2) every Organiser electronic systems must adhere to the guidelines as in subsection (1).
Article 4 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on March 5, 2013, MINISTER of COMMUNICATIONS and INFORMATICS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, TIFATUL SEMBIRING Enacted in Jakarta on March 25, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn474-2013lamp fnFooter ();