Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51ffc8abf0aab6313233323330.html
BN 44-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 44, 2013 the MINISTRY of MARINE and fisheries. Industrialization. Marine. Fisheries. The guidelines.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of MARINE and FISHERIES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER PER DOWNLOAD/27/2012 GENERAL GUIDELINES ABOUT the INDUSTRIALIZATION of MARINE and FISHERIES by the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of MARINE and FISHERIES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to encourage the acceleration of the development of the marine and fisheries sector, industrialization policies required marine and fisheries through increased added value and competitiveness of marine and fishery products;
b. that the effectiveness of the implementation of the industrialization in the framework of maritime and fishery, the need to draw up general guidelines for industrialization of marine and fisheries;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the regulation of the Minister of marine and fisheries about the guidelines of the industrialization of marine and Fisheries;
Remember: 1. Act No. 5 of 1984 on Industry (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 22 in 1984, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3274);
2. Act No. 31 of 2004 concerning Fisheries (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 118 in 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4433), as amended by Act No. 45 of 2009 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2009 Number 154, additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5073);
3. Law Number 32 of 2004 concerning Regional Government (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 125 of 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4437), as it has several times changed with Act No. 12 of 2008 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 59 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4844);
4. Act No. 17 of 2007 about the Long-term development planning in 2005-2025 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 33 in 2007, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4700);
5. Act No. 26 of 2007 concerning Spatial (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 68 in 2007, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4725);
6. Act No. 27 of 2007 about management of Coastal Regions and small islands (Gazette Republic of Indonesia Number 84 in 2007, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5068);
7. Act No. 20 in 2008 about the micro, small, and medium (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 93 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4866);
8. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries, as it has been modified several times, the last presidential regulation Number 91 in 2011;
9. Presidential Regulation number 5 in 2010 of the national medium term development plan 2010-2014;
10. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries, as well as the arrangement of the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries of the Republic of Indonesia, as has been modified several times, the last presidential regulation Number 92 in 2011;
11. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009, as already modified several times, the last by Presidential Decree Number 62/P in 2012;
12. Regulation of the Minister of marine and fisheries the number PER 15/DOWNLOAD/2010 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of marine and Fisheries;
13. the regulation of the Minister of marine and fisheries the number PER 15/DOWNLOAD/2012 Strategic Plan of the Ministry of marine and Fisheries (news of the Republic of Indonesia year 2012 Number 858);
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of MARINE and FISHERIES ABOUT the GUIDELINES of the INDUSTRIALIZATION of MARINE and fisheries.
Article 1 In regulation of the Minister, that is: 1. Fisheries are all activities related to the management and utilization of fish resources and the environment starting from the preproduction, production, processing up to marketing, which is implemented in a system of fishery business.
2. Fish is any kind of organism that all or part of a cycle of his life in the aquatic environment.
3. The management of the fishery are all efforts, including an integrated process in information gathering, analysis, planning, consultation, decision-making, allocation of fish resources, and implementation, as well as the enforcement of legislation in the field of fisheries, which is done by Government or other authority be directed to achieve the survival of aquatic biological resource productivity and the purpose agreed upon.
4. Management of Coastal Regions and small islands is a process planning, utilisation, supervision, and control of coastal resources and the small islands of antarsektor, between the Government and local governments, between land and sea ecosystems, as well as between science and management to improve the welfare of society.
5. the industrialization of marine and fisheries was the integration of upper and lower production systems to improve the scale and quality of the production, productivity, competitiveness, and the added value of marine and fishery resources in a sustainable way. 6. the Minister is the Minister of marine and fisheries.
Article 2 of the industrialization of marine and fisheries was carried out based on the principles of: a. increased value-added marine products and fisheries;
b. an increase in the competitiveness of marine and fishery products;
c. modernization of the production system upstream and downstream;
d. strengthening industrial marine and fisheries;
e. commodity-based, region, and area management system with a concentration on the flagship commodities;
f. the balance between utilization and protection of natural resources in a sustainable environment; and g. the changing mindset and behavior of modern society (social transformation).
Article 3 (1) the purpose of the industrialization of marine and fisheries was the realization of the acceleration of the increased income that farmers, fishermen, processors, marketers, farmers and salt.
(2) marine and fishery industrialization Goals is increasing the scale and quality of the production, productivity, competitiveness, and the added value of marine resources and fisheries.
Article 4 the industrialization of marine and fisheries was carried out with a strategy: a. development of commodities and market-oriented products;
b. the structuring and development of area and production center on an ongoing basis;
c. development of connectivity and infrastructure;
d. investment and enterprise development;
e. the development of science and technology and human resources;
f. quality control and product safety; and g. the strengthening of supervision of the utilization of marine resources and fisheries.
Article 5 (1) commodity development strategy and market-oriented products as referred to in article 4 a, include: a. reinforcement of the management system and the management and restoration of fish resources;
b. strengthening the management system and the landing of fish;
c. increased production, productivity, and quality of commodities and raw materials;
d. expansion of national and global markets;
e. the development and revitalization of the fishing industry;
f. the provision of basic infrastructure and facilities;
g. development of technological innovation of production;
h. human resources and institutional development;
i. partnerships industry medium and large scale salt; and j. quality assurance and control systems as well as the marine and fishery products security.
(2) the Setup and Strategy development and production center on an ongoing basis as referred to in article 4, letter b include: a. the development of areas of potential production center as a base for industrialization of marine and fisheries;
b. preparation of the area of the salt;
c. land extensification of farmed salt; and d. the development and centralization of the fishing industry.
(3) infrastrtuktur connectivity and Development Strategies as referred to in article 4 of the letter c, covers: a. systems strengthening and management of fishing port;
b. the development and management of basic infrastructure and public services is integrated;
c. the increase and expansion of business relationships upstream-downstream, upstream-downstream-upstream and downstream through the communications network; and d. the geographic relationship between the development of the region through the development of basic infrastructure and the management of public services.
(4) business development and Investment Strategies as referred to in article 4 letter d, covers: a. systems strengthening and management standardization and modernization of the means of capture fisheries;
b. strengthening the licensing system and the management of fishing effort;
c. strengthening the system and the management of capital and investment;
d. strengthening the fishing effort management and systems;
e. strengthening the system and management of data and information;
f. strengthening of the system of monitoring and reporting efforts;
g. the development pattern of marine and fishery business partnership;
the optimization of resource utilization h. Marine and fisheries;
i. investment promotion efforts in marine and fisheries;
a. an increase in the growth of the marine and fisheries sector investment;
k. development of marine fishery and investment policies conducive;
b. the integration of cross-cutting investment policies, the Center and the regions, and between regions;
d. strengthening of the role of cooperatives in the marketing of salt;
n. business structuring and regulation of salt;
o. production quota assignments the salt;
(5) the strategy of the development of science and technology as well as human resources referred to in article 4 of the letter e, include: a. the application of the current parent, seed breeding and the production of a commodity's flagship;
b. strengthening of the research and policy recommendations for the development of commodities and products;
c. stock research, migration patterns, habitats, and location/distribution of superior fish potential areas;
d. research and development technology and superior strain of feed, vaccines and medicines to support the enhancement of aquaculture production; e. development of productive technology of cultivation and fisheries as well as the processing of the results of the fishing and salt;
f. institutional development and implementation of a model of the application of science/IPTEKMAS;
g. conducting marine and fisheries education international-standard quality on the level of ADMIN, colleges, and Universities; h. development of applied educational systems through teaching factory;
i. innovative institutional development;
j. develop intercultural business networking with industry alumni;
(6) the strategy of quality control and safety of the products referred to in article 4 of the letter g, including: a. the application of the system of control and quality assurance and food safety fisheries and marine products;
b. an increase in the capacity of infrastructure and means of implementation of the system of quality assurance and product safety marine and fisheries; c. the standardization and certification of the processing industry;
d. control systems and quality assurance and product safety marine and fisheries;
e. dissemination of the salt processing technology micro and small scale industries; and f. perkarantinaan systems and control fish diseases.
(7) the strategy of strengthening the supervision of the utilization of marine resources and fisheries as referred to in article 4, letter h include the following: a. operating ships served as watchdogs in areas prone to IUU fishing;
b. increasing the role of indonesia in the RPOA CC forum to combat IUU fishing and the reinforcement of the MCS;
c. development of the surveillance system and the protection of investment and effort;
d. increase the effectiveness of surveillance of fishing vessels in fishing port;
e. the development of surveillance and Harbour small scale tangkahan;
f. develop a surveillance system for the protection of the marine environment, the sentra-sentra aquaculture production and industrial zones; g. human resources development oversight and supervision in community empowerment;
h. development and establishment of the architecture and infrastructure of supervision according to the needs based on konstilasi the geographic and strategic-prone areas; and i. the construction of the forum coordination between law enforcement agencies and marine fishery areas through meetings and joint activities in the sea.
Article 6 (1) General guidelines for industrialization of marine and fisheries as listed in the annex which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister.
(2) the guidelines of the industrialization of marine and fisheries as referred to in subsection (1) is the reference for officials at the Environment Ministry of marine and fisheries, ministries/related agencies, provincial governments, the Government of the district/city, and the whole marine and fisheries stakeholders in carrying out industrialization of marine and fisheries.
(3) Elaboration of operational steps, strategies, and activities that will be carried out by the Ministry of marine and Fishery will be set out in the decision of the Minister.
(4) further Arrangements regarding the implementation of the industrialization of marine and fishery per commodities organized in technical guidelines that will be set by officials of Echelon I correspond with those powers.
Article 7 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on December 27, 2012, MINISTER of MARINE and FISHERIES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, SHARIF c. SUTARDJO Enacted in Jakarta on 7 January 2013 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachments: attachment bn44-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia