Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51896ac390a7a1313233363230.html
BN 921-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 921, 2013 the MINISTRY of INDUSTRY. Air Conditioner. Refrigerators. Washing Machine. SNI. The enforcement.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of INDUSTRY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 34/M-IND/PER/7/2013 REGARDING the ENFORCEMENT of the NATIONAL STANDARD (SNI) AIR CONDITIONING, REFRIGERATORS, and WASHING MACHINES are COMPULSORY with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of INDUSTRY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to improve the competitiveness of national industries and guarantee the quality of the results of the industry, protecting consumers over the quality of industrial products as well as creating a healthy business competition and fair in the field of industrial electronics , need to impose a national standard (SNI) Indonesia over three (3) electronics products that includes air conditioner, refrigerator, and washing machine are mandatory;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letters a need to set a regulation of the Minister of industry regarding the enforcement of Indonesia national standard (SNI) air conditioner, refrigerator, and washing machine Are Mandatory;
Remember: 1. Act No. 5 of 1984 on Industry (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 22 in 1984, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3274);
2. Act No. 7 of 1994 about an endorsement Agreement Establishing The World Trade Organization (agreement of the establishment of the World Trade Organization) (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 57 in 1994, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3564);
3. Act No. 10 of 1995 on Customs (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 75 in 1995, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3612) as amended by Act No. 17 of 2006 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2006 Number 93: Additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4661);
4. Law number 8 of 1999 on the protection of the consumer (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 42 in 1999, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3821);
5. Law Number 32 of 2004 concerning Regional Government (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 125 of 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4437) as amended by law number 12 of the year 2008 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 59 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4844);
6. Government Regulation number 17 in 1986 about the authority setting, coaching and Development industry (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 23 in 1986, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3330);
7. Government Regulation Number 102 in 2000 about the standardization of the national (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 199 in 2000, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4020);
8. Government Regulation Number 38 in 2007 about Government Affairs Divisions between the Government, local governance and local governance Provincial district/city (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 82 in 2007, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4737);
9. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of Ministries and organizations as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 91 in 2011;
10. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as last amended several times with the President of the Republic of Indonesia Regulation Number 92 in 2011;
11. Presidential Decree Number 78 in 2001 of the National Accreditation Committee;
12. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 on the establishment of a United Indonesia Cabinet II 2009-2014 Period as it has several times changed with the decision of the President of the Republic of Indonesia number 5/P by 2013;
13. Presidential regulation Number 79 in 2010 about Endorsement Agreement on The ASEAN Harmonized Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulatory Regime (of the ASEAN Agreement on the harmonisation of the procedures for Setting electrical equipment and electronics);
14. Regulation of the Minister of Commerce Number 62/M-DAG/PER/12/2009 on the obligation of inclusion of the labels on the goods, as amended by regulation of the Minister of trade number 22/M-DAG/PER/5/2010;
15. Regulation of the Minister of industry Number 86/M-IND/PER/9/2009 on Indonesia's National Industry Standards;
16. Regulation of the Minister of industry Number 105/M-IND/PER/10/2010 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of industry;
17. Regulation of the Minister of industry Number 51/M-IND/PER/3/2012 about the procedures for the recognition of Certificates Products electrical appliances and electronics from conformity assessment Institutions in the ASEAN countries;
18. Regulation of the head of Bsn number 1 in 2011 about National Standardization Guidelines Number 301 in 2011 about the guidelines Enforcing national standards Compulsory In Indonesia;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of INDUSTRY REGARDING the ENACTMENT of the INDONESIAN NATIONAL STANDARD (SNI) AIR CONDITIONER, refrigerator, and WASHING MACHINE are mandatory.
Article 1 In regulation of the Minister, that is: 1. A certificate of use of the product is the sign of the SNI-SNI SPPT hereinafter referred to is the use of Telltale Products SNI Certificate issued by Certifying products to a manufacturer capable of producing air conditioner, Refrigerator or Washer according the terms of SNI.
2. Product certification agencies, hereinafter called LSPro is an institution product certification activities Use SNI.
3. Laboratory Examiners is conducting laboratory testing against a sample of items according to specifications/SNI test method.
4. National Accreditation Committee, hereinafter called KAN is non structural, which is at the bottom and is responsible directly to the President with the task of setting the system of accreditation and certification as well as authorized to accredit institutions and laboratory testers to perform certification.
5. Surveilan is checked at regular intervals and/or specifically to the company/producer who has gained top SPPT-SNI consistency the application of SPPT-SNI conducted by LSPro.
6. A supervisory Officer product standards that hereafter PPSP is a civil servant in the Centre or area assigned to conduct surveillance of goods and/or services on site and off site production production that SNInya has been enforced compulsorily. 7. the Minister is the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of industry.
8. The Directorate General for Industry Directorate General Builder is the leading high-technology-based Industry, the Ministry of industry.
9. the Director-General of Industry Builder is the Director General of the High Technology-based Flagship Industries, the Ministry of industry.
10. The Director is the Director of Industry Builder who built the industry air conditioner, Refrigerator or washing machine at the Directorate General of Industry-based Flagship of high technology, the Ministry of industry.
11. The Agency for the assessment of climate policy and the quality of the industry, hereinafter called BPKIMI, is on the Ministry of industry which carry out the duties and responsibilities of the implementation of the construction of the conformity assessment institutions. 12. the Department was on duty at the provincial level Government Affairs menyelengarakan the field of industry.
13. Office of County/city level Agency is the district/City Government Affairs menyelengarakan the field of industry.
Article 2 (1) Enforcing compulsorily SNI air conditioner, SNI Refrigerators and Washing Machines on the types of STANDARD products with Tariff Heading Number (HS Code) as follows: No. ProdukNo Types. SNINo. HSKeterangan1. Air Conditioner (Air Conditioner) is a product of AIR CONDITIONING or window split, and portable cooling capacity (cooling capacity) up to 3 PK (27000 BTU/h or 7913 Watts) and a voltage of not more than 250 identifier URV.SNI IEC 60335-2-40-2009 household electrical appliances and similar equipment safety-part 2-40: specific requirements for electrical heat pumps, air dryers pengkondisi udaraex 8415.10.10.00 not including the evaporator water cooler2. The refrigerator is a refrigerator (refrigerator, electric freezer) with a gross volume (gross volume) of no more than 300 liters and a voltage of not more than 250 VSNI IEC 60335-2-24-2009 household electrical Devices and the like Safety part 2-24: particular Requirements for cooling devices, devices of ice cream and ice maker. 8422.214.171.124 84126.96.36.199 8418.21.00.10 ex 8418.21.00.90 ex 8418.29.00.10 ex 8418.29.00.90 8418.30.10.00 ex 8418.30.90.00 8418.40.10.00 ex 8418.40.90.00 Excluding showcase3. Washing machine Washing Machine is a good one tube (single tube) or two (double tube) tubes with a dry linen capacity not exceeding 10 kg with a voltage of not more than 250 VSNI IEC 60335-2-7-2009 a similar electrical appliances-Safety Part 2- 7: special requirements for a washing machine. 8450.11.10.00 8450.11.90.00 8450.12.00.10 8450.12.00.20 84188.8.131.52 84184.108.40.206 (2) STANDARD air conditioner, Refrigerator and SNI SNI washing machine as intended in paragraph (1) is obligated to comply with IEC 60335 public SNI-1:2009 electrical home appliances and devices are a type of Safety Part 1: General requirements.
(3) the classification of the refrigerant used in Air-conditioning products as referred to in paragraph (1) in accordance with the technical document ANSI/ASHRAE 34-2007 and the revised document, which further regulated by regulation Director General Builder of the industry.
(1) the STANDARD referred to in article 2 is not applicable on air conditioner, Closet Pend wanted and washing machines that have the number of postal Tariffs equal to the tariff Heading number (HS Code) of the products referred to in article 2 which: a. is an example of a test in the framework of SPPT-SNI;
b. is the stuff of examples in the exhibition; or c. a test program in research and development of air conditioner, Refrigerator and washing machine.
(2) the import of Air-conditioning, Refrigerators and washing machines as referred to in subsection (1) must have a Technical Consideration from the Director General of the Patrons of industry.
(3) the letter of Technical Considerations as referred to in paragraph (2) contains at least the following information: a. the identity of the applicant institution/company;
c. the number of products to be imported (for imported goods); and d. product specifications.
(4) the grant of Technical consideration of the Letter referred to in subsection (2) is made on the basis of the petition of the company or institution which is equipped with sufficient legal Affidavit stating that the imported product: a. for example test in order SPPT-SNI;
b. as an example in the exhibition; or c. an example test research and development program in the air conditioner, Refrigerator and washing machine;
equipped with evidence that can be accountable.
(5) in the publication of technical Considerations as referred to in paragraph (2) the Director General may delegate the powers referred to in Director Builder industry.
(6) terms and conditions of the grant Letter Technical Considerations as mentioned in subsection (2) is subject to further regulation Director General Builder of the industry.
Article 4 companies producing Refrigerators, Refrigerators or washing machines referred to in article 2 of the compulsory: a. applying the SNI-SNI SPPT and features based on the types of products produced in accordance with the provisions of the SNI each product; and b. applying the SNI sign on the product and product packaging in a place that is easy to read in a way that produces a sign labelling is not easily lost;
Article 5 (1) publication of SPPT-SNI air conditioner, SPPT-SNI Refrigerators and Washing Machines-SNI SPPT as referred to in article 4 letter a is done by the LSPro that have been accredited and designated by the appropriate Minister of the scope of the STANDARD air conditioner, Refrigerator or washing machine, through: a. testing the suitability of quality air conditioner, Refrigerator or washing machine in accordance with the provisions in the STANDARD referred to in article 2; and b. the production process audit and audit the implementation of the quality management system ISO 9001:2008 STANDARD or those revisions or other quality management systems are equivalent.
(2) the test referred to in subsection (1) letter a is implemented by: a. Lab Examiners who have been accredited by RIGHT with the scope of the STANDARD air conditioner, Refrigerator or washing machine and appointed by the Minister; or b. the overseas Laboratory that has been accredited by accrediting agencies in place of Laboratory Testers are referred to that have an agreement of mutual recognition (Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA) of) and RIGHT (like the International Laboratory Accreditation (ILAC) or The Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (APLAC), and the Countries in question have multilateral or bilateral agreement in the field of technical regulations with the Government of the Republic of Indonesia and was appointed by the Minister.
(3) an Audit Quality Management System implementation as referred to in paragraph (1) letter b based on: a. a waiver yourself over the implementation of a quality management system according ISO 9001:2008 STANDARD or those revisions; or b. the application of the quality management system Certificate according ISO 9001:2008 STANDARD or those revisions or other quality management system recognized Certification of a quality management system that has been accredited by accrediting agencies or'S quality management system which has signed an agreement of mutual Recognition (Multilateral Recognition Arrangement (MLA) of) with the RIGHT.
(4) if not available LSPro and or laboratory examiners accredited by the appropriate scope of SNI'S Air-conditioning, Refrigerators or washing machines, the Minister may designate LSPro and/or laboratory Testers that competencies have been evaluated by BPKIMI.
(5) LSPro and/or laboratory Examiners designated as referred to in paragraph (4) longest-2 (two) years since the appointment must be accredited.
Article 6 LSPro as referred to in article 5 is obligated to publish the SPPT-SNI air conditioner, Refrigerator or washing machine with minimal information include: a. the name and address of the company;
b. factory address;
c. the name of the person in charge of the company;
e. the name and address of the importer;
f. the number and title of the SNI;
g. type, the model name and product capacity size; and h. the expiration of SPPT-SNI;
Article 7 (1) LSPro referred to in article 5 is obligated to notify and deliver to the Chief of BPKIMI, to the Director-General of Industry and corporate builders of the applicant of the decision to the publication, delays, refusals and Pelimpahan SPPT-SNI 7 (seven) working days since the publication of the decree in question. (2) LSPro referred to in article 5 responsible for SPPT-SNI published.
Article 8 (1) air conditioner, Refrigerator or Washer as stipulated in article 2 of the results of domestic production produced since the enforced regulation of the Minister of this and does not meet the provisions of article 4 was banned and must be destroyed.
(2) air conditioner, Refrigerator or Washer as stipulated in article 2 of the results of domestic production produced since the enforced regulation of the Minister of this and circulate on the market but do not meet the conditions of the SNI must be withdrawn from circulation and destroyed by the manufacturers concerned.
(3) the procedures for the withdrawal of the product from circulation and destruction as referred to in paragraph (2) is conducted in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 9 (1) air conditioner, Refrigerator or washing machine as mentioned in article 2 originating from compulsory import comply with SNI as evidenced by SPPT-SNI.
(2) air conditioner, Refrigerator or washing machine that does not meet the conditions referred to in subsection (1) are prohibited from entering a customs area of Indonesia.
(3) air conditioner, Refrigerator or washing machine as referred to in article 2 which comes from imports that do not meet the conditions referred to in article 4 and has been in the Customs area of Indonesia is obliged in the re-export or destruction by Businessmen.
Article 10 (1) coaching and supervision against the execution of the application of the STANDARD referred to in article 2 are performed by Directorate General Builder Industry implemented by PPSP.
(2) Supervision as referred to in subsection (1) done to products ranging from pre market up to the circulation of products on the market that held at least one (1) times in a year.
(3) in performing the supervision referred to in paragraph (1) Directorate General of Industrial Patrons can coordinate with the Office of the provincial and/or district/city Agency or related institutions.
(4) BPKIMI implement coaching against conformity assessment Institutions in the framework of the implementation of the STANDARD air conditioner, SNI Refrigerators or Washing Machines SNI.
(5) in exercising the construction referred to in subsection (4), the head of the BPKIMI can provide a written reprimand and sanctions to LSPro who did not submit a report as referred to in article 7 in accordance with the legislation.
Article 11 the Director-General of industry Builder set the technical implementation and supervision of the application of STANDARD air conditioner, SNI Refrigerators or Washing Machines SNI Compulsorily.
Article 12 businessmen, LSPro and or laboratory Testers who do breach of provisions in the regulations the Minister is penalized in accordance with laws-invitation.
Article 13 air conditioner, Refrigerator or washing machine as referred to in article 2 which are produced before the enactment of the regulation of the Minister could still be circulating the longest 18 (eighteen) months from the enactment of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 14 this Ministerial Regulation took effect 9 months from the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on July 2, 2013 INDONESIAN INDUSTRY MINISTER MOHAMAD s. HIDAYAT of the promulgation in Jakarta on July 10, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia