Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c518813c0f08e78313233363138.html
bn480-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 480, 2013 the MINISTRY of INDUSTRY. Fertilizer. Subsidized. Supervision. Staining.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of INDUSTRY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 16/M-IND/PER/3/2013 of SUBSIDIZED FERTILIZERS STAINING with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of INDUSTRY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to smooth the process of security and distribution of subsidized fertilizers to farmers, viewed the granting of certain color need to make for easy identification and distinction between subsidized and non-subsidized fertilizers as well as oversight over the procurement and distribution of fertilizer in question;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the need to set a regulation of the Minister of industry regarding Coloring of subsidized Fertilizers;
Remember: 1. Act No. 5 of 1984 on Industry (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 22 in 1984, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3274);
2. Act No. 12 of 1992 about the Cultivation System (State Gazette Number 46 in 1992, State Gazette Supplementary Number 3478);
3. Act No. 19 of 2003 about State-owned enterprises (State Gazette number 70 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4297);
4. Government Regulation No. 8 of 2001 about Mulch Cultivation (State Gazette No. 14 in 2001, an additional State Gazette Number 4079);
5. Government Regulation number 17 in 1986 about the authority setting, coaching and Development industry (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 23 in 1986, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3330);
6. Presidential regulation Number 77 in 2005 about the determination of the Subsidized Fertilizer As goods in Surveillance as amended by regulation of the President of the Republic of Indonesia number 15 in 2011;
7. Regulation of the President of Republic of Indonesia Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of Ministries and organizations as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 91 in 2011;
8. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as last amended several times with the President of the Republic of Indonesia Regulation Number 92 in 2011;
9. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 on the establishment of a United Indonesia Cabinet II period 2009-2014 as it has several times changed with the decision of the President of the Republic of Indonesia number 5/P by 2013;
10. Regulation of the Minister of industry Number 105/M-IND/PER/10/2010 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of industry;
11. Minister of Trade Regulation No. 17/M-DAG/PER/6/2011 about the procurement and distribution of Subsidized Fertilizer For Agriculture;
12. Regulation of the Minister of industry number 16/M-IND/PER/2/2012 about the enactment of the Indonesia national standard (SNI) Single Compulsorily inorganic fertilizers;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of INDUSTRY of SUBSIDIZED FERTILIZERS COLORING.
Article 1 In regulation of the Minister, that is: 1. Fertilizers are chemicals or organisms that play a role in the provision of the nutrient elements for purposes of plants directly or indirectly.
2. subsidized Fertilizer is the stuff in the supervision of procurement and distribution get subsidies from the Government to the needs of the farmer groups and/or farmers in the agricultural sector, which includes Fertilizer Urea, fertilizer SP 36, fertilizer NPK Fertilizer, ZA and other types of Subsidized Fertilizers set out by the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in agriculture.
3. The manufacturer is a manufacturer of Fertilizer in this case PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang, PT Petrokimia Gresik, PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur, PT Pupuk Kujang, and PT Pupuk Iskandar Muda producing inorganic fertilizers.
Article 2 (1) of manure is subsidized fertilizers produced and/or imported by domestic manufacturers and/or imported by manufacturers as referred to in article 1 point 3, subsidized fertilizer for the purposes of the agricultural sector.
(2) subsidized Fertilizers referred to in subsection (1) consists of Urea Fertilizers and/or Fertilizer ZA.
(3) subsidized Fertilizers referred to in subsection (2) is required given the colorization spectrum with colour as follows: type of Fertilizer rates BersubsidiPos/HSWarnaSpektrum Pink 3102.10.00.00 Urea (E * ab = 22 ± 3 Ammonium sulfate (ZA) 3102.21.00.00 OranyeDE * ab = 20 ± 3 (4) Staining of subsidized fertilizers referred to in subsection (3) does not reduce the quality of Indonesia's national standard (SNI) imposed compulsorily.
Article 3 of subsidized Fertilizers referred to in article 2 are distributed up to farmer groups and/or farmers in accordance with principle 6 (six) exactly the right type, i.e., the right amount, right price, right place, right time, and the right quality.
Article 4 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on March 20, 2013 lNDONESIA REPUBLIC MINISTER of INDUSTRY, MOHAMAD s. HIDAYAT of the promulgation in Jakarta on April 1, 2013, the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia