Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51dedd228097c8313233383434.html
BN 890-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 890, 2013 the MINISTRY of trade. Export. Palm Oil. CPO. Derivatives. Verification. Search. Verification.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRADE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 29/M-DAG/PER/6/2013 of VERIFICATION or TECHNICAL SEARCH AGAINST the EXPORT of palm oil, CRUDE PALM OIL (CPO) and ITS DERIVATIVES by the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the SECRETARY of COMMERCE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to anticipate the development of increased export of agricultural products in the international market and the dynamics of the quality standard of export destination countries palm oil, Crude Palm Oil (CPO) and its derivatives to do more intensive surveillance effort against the export of palm oil , Crude Palm Oil (CPO) and its derivatives through the implementation of verification or technical search against the export of palm oil, Crude Palm Oil (CPO) and its derivatives;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the Minister of Trade Rules need to set about the search or verification is Technically Against the export of palm oil, Crude Palm Oil (CPO) and its derivatives;
Remember: 1. Bedrijfsreglementerings Ordonnantie 1934 (Staatsblad 1938 Number 86);
2. Act No. 5 of 1984 on Industry (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 22 in 1984, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3274);
3. Act No. 10 of 1995 on Customs (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 75 in 1995, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3612) as amended by Act No. 17 of 2006 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 93 in 2006, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4661);
4. Act No. 39 of 2008 of the Ministry of State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 166 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4916);
5. Presidential Decree Number 260 in 1967 about Affirmation duties and responsibilities Minister of trade in the field of foreign trade;
6. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 on the establishment of a United Indonesia Cabinet II as amended by presidential decree number 59/P in 2011;
7. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries as amended Presidential regulation Number 91 in 2011;
8. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as amended several times the last presidential regulation Number 92 in 2011;
9. Minister of Trade Regulation Number 28/M-DAG/PER/6/2009 on the provisions of the export and Import Licensing Services With electronic systems Through INATRADE In the framework of the Indonesia National Single Window;
10. Regulation of the Minister of Commerce Number 31/M-DAG/PER/7/2010 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of Trade as amended by regulation of the Minister of Commerce Number 57/M-DAG/PER/8/2012;
11. Minister of Trade Regulation No. 13/M-DAG/PER/3/2012 about the General provisions in the field of Export;
12. Regulation of the Minister of finance Number 48/FMD. 04/2012 about the Customs Notice in order Intake and expenditure of goods to and from the area has been designated as a free trade area and free port;
Decide: define: TRADE MINISTER REGULATION ABOUT VERIFICATION or TECHNICAL SEARCH AGAINST the EXPORT of palm oil, CRUDE PALM OIL (CPO) and ITS DERIVATIVES.
Article 1 In regulation of the Minister, that is: 1. Verify or technical search is research and examination of export goods performed surveyor before unloading the stuff up to the completion of the implementation of the loading of the goods onto his ship (loading) and/or into the crates (stuffing).
2. the Surveyor is a company in the field of survey which got authorization from and established by the Secretary of Commerce to verify or technical search over the export of palm oil, Crude Palm Oil (CPO) and its derivatives.
3. The Customs Office is an Office within the Directorate General of customs and Excise Customs obligations fulfillment place in accordance with the Customs legislation. 4. the Minister is the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of trade.
5. the Director-General of Daglu is the Director General of the foreign trade of the Ministry of trade.
6. The Director-General is the Director of PPHP Processing and marketing of Agriculture Ministry of agriculture.
7. the Director General he was Director General of the Industry Ministry of Agro Industry.
8. the Director-General of BC is the Director General of customs and Excise Ministry of finance.
Article 2 (1) of each of the implementation of the export of palm oil, Crude Palm Oil (CPO) and its derivatives must be verified or technical search.
(2) Palm oil, Crude Palm Oil (CPO) and its derivatives Products as referred to in paragraph (1) are listed in Annex I which is part an integral part of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 3 (1) or technical search Verification referred to in article 2 paragraph (1) is conducted by the Surveyor before unloading the goods. (2) the Surveyor referred to in subsection (1) is designated by the Minister.
Article 4 To be set as the Surveyor referred to in article 3, paragraph (2) the Surveyor should satisfy the following requirements: a. have a business license Services Survey (SIUJS);
b. has been accredited as an institution of National Accreditation Committee of Inspection (RIGHT);
c. experience as Surveyors over palm oil, Crude Palm Oil (CPO) and its derivatives of at least 5 (five) years; d. has a service network verification or extensive technical searches in the territory of Indonesia; and e. have experts and equipment as well as a fully equipped laboratory in the region that corresponds to the scope of its work.
Article 5 (1) technical verification or search by the Surveyor referred to in Section 3 subsection (1) include the following: a. administrative verification activities towards supporting data;
b. physical verification activities, include: 1. the number, type, brand and packaging number;
2. the amount of the goods;
3. type of goods;
4. technical specifications;
5. the suitability of postal Tariffs/HS;
6. supervise the loading into the container or the other transport; and 7. doing the installation of the seal on the container or the other when the entire transport goods in crates or other carrier tools review by the Surveyor.
(2) the determination of the type and technical specification which includes a number of postal Tariffs/HS and descriptions of goods as referred to in paragraph (1) letter b number 3, number 4, and number 5 as well as the quality of goods is done through the analysis in the laboratory.
(3) the technical specifications referred to in paragraph (1) letter b Figure 4 is used to determine the type of palm oil, Crude Palm Oil (CPO) and its derivatives Products that are exported as listed in annex II which are part an integral part of the regulation of the Minister.
(4) the results of the technical verification or searches have been conducted by the Surveyor referred to in subsection (1) is poured in the form of the report of the Surveyor (S) to be used as complementary documents required for customs registration of Goods Export Notifications (PEB).
(5) the publication of the LS as referred to in paragraph (4) at least one (1) day following the completion of the implementation of the loading of the goods into the container or other transport tools.
(6) the costs incurred upon the execution of the search or verification technical exports palm oil, Crude Palm Oil (CPO) and its derivatives Products made by Surveyors charged to the Government.
Article 6 (1) the Surveyor is obliged to convey a http://inatrade.kemendag.go.id through the LS will be forwarded to the portal INDONESIA.
(2) in terms of http://inatrade.kemendag.go.id as mentioned in subsection (1) does not function because it is in a State of force (force majeure), LS submitted manually to the portal INDONESIA. (3) the Surveyor is obligated to deliver the LS to the exporter at the latest 1 (one) day after LS was published.
(4) the Surveyor ensuring mandatory items are exported in accordance with that stated in the LS as stipulated in article 5 paragraph (4).
Article 7 (1) the Surveyor referred to in article 3 paragraph (1) is obligated to deliver a written report on the activities of verification or technical performance of searches each month.
(2) the written report referred to in subsection (1) is submitted to the Director-General of Daglu in this case the Director of Export Products of agriculture and forestry, Directorate PPHP in this International Marketing Director and Director General HE was in this case the Director of the food industry, seafood and fisheries, Director-General of BC in this Technical Director of Customs, in the first week of the next month.
(3) the Surveyor is obligated to deliver a recap of the top LS mentioned in article 5 paragraph (4) of each month using the format as listed in Annex III which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 8 determination of Surveyors as implementing the verification or technical search repealed when the Surveyor referred to in article 3 paragraph (1): a. do not carry out obligations as stipulated in article 6; and/or b. does not implement the obligations referred to in article 7 paragraph (1) and paragraph (3) as much as 2 (two) times within a period of 1 (one) year.
Article 9 technical guide the implementation of the regulation of the Minister can be established by the Director-General of Daglu.
Article 10 this Ministerial Regulation entered into force 6 (six) months from the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 24 June 2013 SECRETARY of COMMERCE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, GITA IRAWAN WIRJAWAN
Enacted in Jakarta on 5 July 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn890-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia