Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50e09d57408253313233313337.html
BN 860-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 860, 2013 the MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION. Transport. Crosswalk. A Cross Between Provinces. Rate. Repeal.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER am 63 YEARS 2013 ABOUT CROSS-CROSSING TRANSPORT RATES BETWEEN PROVINCES with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the regulation of the Minister of transportation KM Number 26 in 2012 about Organizing Transport Crossings have been set regarding the price of transport crossing traffic between the province designated by the Minister;
b. that with respect to the increase in the price of fuel Oil in accordance with the regulation of the Minister of energy and Mineral resources of the Republic of Indonesia number 18 by 2013 on the retail selling price of oil Fuels Specific To Particular Users and Consumers in order to guarantee the continuity of transport services crossing, the tariff adjustment needs to be done has been established;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish Regulations the Minister of transportation of Freight Traffic Crossing Rates Between Provinces;
Remember: 1. Act No. 17 of 2008 about the voyage (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 64 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4849);
2. Government Regulation Number 20 of 2010 on waters Transport (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 26 of 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5108) as amended by the Government Regulation number 22 in 2011 (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 43 in 2011, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5208);
3. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries, as last amended by regulation of the President Number 91 in 2011;
4. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries, as last amended by regulation of the President Number 38 by 2013;
5. The decision of the Minister of transportation KM Number. 58 in 2003 about the mechanism of Determination and Calculation of the crossing of Freight Tariff as amended by regulation of the Minister of transportation Number am 18 year 2012;
6. Regulation of the Minister of transportation Number KM 60 of 2010 about the Organization and the work of the Ministry of transportation;
7. Regulation of the Minister of transportation KM Number 26 in 2012 about Organizing Freight Crossings (news of the Republic of Indonesia in 2012 the number 529);
Decide: define: MINISTER of TRANSPORTATION RULES ABOUT CROSS-CROSSING TRANSPORT RATES BETWEEN provinces.
Chapter 1 cross-crossing Transport between provinces include passenger transport and transport vehicles and their charge.
Article 2 (1) Transport crossings for vehicles along with the charge referred to in article 1 are distinguished 9 (nine) class, namely: a. The I:Sepeda;
b. The II: the bike under 500 cc and a wheelbarrow;
c. Class III: large motorcycle (> 500 cc) and 3-wheeled vehicles (three);
d. IV: motor vehicle be car, Sedan, Jeep, Minibus, Mikrolet Minicap, pick-up, Station Wagon with a length up to 5 (five) meters, and the like;
e. The motor V:Kendaraan in the form of buses, cars, freight (truck)/tangki with length up to 7 (seven) meters and the like;
f. The VI: a motor vehicle in the form of buses, cars, freight (truck)/tangki with a length of more than 7 (seven) meter up to 10 (ten) meters and the like, and the towing carriage without gandengan;
g. The VII: motor vehicle be Car freight (truck tronton)/tangki, gandengan as well as train the following vehicle towing heavy equipment with length more than 10 (ten) meter up to 12 (twelve) meters and the like;
h. The VIII: motor vehicle be Car freight (truck tronton)/tangki, vehicles and heavy equipment towing here gandengan with a length of more than 12 (twelve) meter up to 16 (sixteen) meters and the like;
i. The IX: motor vehicle be Car freight (truck tronton)/tangki, vehicles and heavy equipment towing here gandengan with length more than 16 (sixteen) and sejenisnyab.
(2) a vehicle referred to in subsection (1) exceeds the size of the vehicle in accordance with the legislation and the resulting additional usage of the room of the ship, moved on to the next.
Article 3 the tariff provisions on passenger transport as referred to in article 1 for the Ministry of economy class and vehicles along with the charge in accordance with the referred to in article 2 are listed in the annex which is part an integral part of this regulation.
Article 4 the transport Fares crossing in addition to passenger transport and vehicles along with the charge referred to in article 1 are determined based on an agreement between service users with service provider (operator) freight crossings.
Article 5 price of freight traffic crossing between the provinces referred to in article 1 for the service of a non-class economy is defined by the service provider (operator) freight crossings.
Article 6 (1) price of transport crossing as stipulated in article 3 includes liability insurance carrier and do not include: a. mandatory dues fund compulsory passenger accident coverage; and b. the service kepelabuhanan.
(2) mandatory Dues mandatory passenger accident coverage of funds and services kepelabuhanan as referred to in paragraph (1) in accordance with the legislation.
Article 7 (1) the Operator of a transport operator and crossing the Organizer organiser of the harbor crossings other charges prohibited conduct for the benefit of operators or other parties associated and/or other levy brings together with transport fares crossing as set forth in this rule.
(2) Any other charges that will be linked and or put together a pungutannya set forth in these regulations, subject to approval the Minister of transportation.
Article 8 the Director General of Land Transportation to conduct surveillance against the implementation of this regulation.
Article 9 at the time these regulations come into force the regulation of the Minister of transportation Number am 19 year 2012 about cross-Crossing Transport Rates Between Provinces was revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 10 this Regulation comes into force after the Minister of the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations the Minister of transportation is by its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 24 June 2013 TRANSPORT MINISTER of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, e. e. MANGINDAAN Enacted in Jakarta on 24 June 2013 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn860-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia