Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50e1343920b0a3313233313338.html
bn18-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 18, 2013 REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER pm. 67 in 2012 ABOUT the MANUAL CALCULATION of the COST of MAINTENANCE and OPERATION of the INFRASTRUCTURE of STATE-OWNED RAILWAYS with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: that in the framework of the implementation of article 19 paragraph (1) and section 22 paragraph (1) Presidential regulation Number 53 in 2012 about the obligations of public service and Pioneering the field of Transport subsidies to railways. , The cost of using infrastructure of State-owned Railways, as well as the Maintenance and operation of the State-owned Railways, Infrastructure needs to set a regulation of the Minister of transport regarding the guidelines calculation of treatment costs and operation of State-owned Railways Infrastructure;
Remember: 1. Act No. 23 of 2007 About Railways (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 65 in 2007, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4915);
2. Government Regulation Number 56 in 2009 about the Organization of the Government (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 129 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5048);
3. Government Regulation Number 72 in 2009 about the traffic and Freight trains (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 176 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5086);
4. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries, as last amended by regulation of the President of the Republic of Indonesia Number 91 in 2011;
5. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as last modified by regulation of the President Number 92 in 2011;
6. Presidential regulation Number 53 in 2012 about the obligations of public service and Pioneering the field of Railways Transportation Subsidies, the cost of using state-owned Infrastructure, as well as the Maintenance and operation of the State-owned Railways Infrastructure;
7. Regulation of the Minister of transportation Number KM 60 of 2010 about the Organization and the work of the Ministry of transportation;
8. Regulation of the Minister of transportation Number PM. 95 in 2010 about Railways Infrastructure Maintenance Personnel;
9. Regulation of the Minister of transportation Number PM. 32 in 2011 about the standards and procedures for the care of the infrastructure of railways;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORT REGARDING the GUIDELINES CALCULATION of TREATMENT COSTS and OPERATION of STATE-OWNED RAILWAYS INFRASTRUCTURE.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this ministerial regulation is: 1. Railways are one unified system, consisting of infrastructure, means, and human resources, as well as the norm, criteria, requirements, and procedures for the Organization of rail transport.
2. Train is a means of railways with the energy of motion, good running itself or coupled to other railways, with the means that will be or are moving on the path rail associated with rail travel.
3. The infrastructure of railways is a train, the train station, and the train operating facilities so that the train can be operated.
4. The railway line is a line that consists of a series of rail road that includes a swath of space benefits the railway line, the railway-owned space, and space surveillance of railways including the top and bottom is intended for railway traffic.
5. A train station is where the train stops and the Chair.
6. On-site operation of the train is all necessary facilities so that the train can be operated.
7. The organizer of the infrastructure of railways is the party which hosts the infrastructure of railways.
8. Care of the infrastructure of railways is an activity that is performed to restore and/or maintain the reliability of the infrastructure of railways to be eligible operations.
9. Regular maintenance is preventative measures (preventive) and/or replacement in accordance with the age of the technical treatment that consists of daily, monthly, and yearly.
10. Treatment Energy Infrastructure of railroads was the power that meets the qualifications, competency, and given the authority to carry out the maintenance of infrastructure of railroads.
11. The operation of the Infrastructure of railways is an activity undertaken to operate the infrastructure of railways.
12. Pemecokan pemecokan activity is carried out with the machine Nurses Rail Road (MPJR), mild mechanical/manual including engine maintenance, the procurement of new machinery or not following new procurement of spare parts for maintenance.
13. Repair geometry is the care activities include job opname, calculation of results and improvements including opname drainage work, the construction of of baan and reply body retaining a stopper.
14. Goods belonging to the State are all goods bought or obtained over the burden of State income and Expenditure Budget (BUDGET) or derived from other legitimate earnings.
15. Business entity is a State-owned enterprise or a legal entity that Indonesia has the authority to do Maintenance and operation over the infrastructure of railways.
16. The Minister is the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of railways.
17. the Director-General is the Director General of the duties and responsibilities in the field of railways.
CHAPTER II CARE INFRASTRUCTURE RAILWAYS the first part of the performance parameters of the infrastructure of railways article 2 (1) Each compulsory Railways Infrastructure Providers carry out the care Infrastructure of railways with the aim of keeping/ensuring the safety of the infrastructure of railways in order to be eligible to the operation class corresponds to the railway line.
(2) Reliability Infrastructure Railways rated railroad infrastructure performance parameter of. (3) the performance Parameters of rail and Road Infrastructure of the bridge are: a. achievement against predetermined velocity;
b. control of speed limits, with regard to the implementation of the activities of the rail road infrastructure and maintenance of the bridge.
(4) the parameters of the performance of Infrastructure, telecommunications and electrical Signals Flow Over is the reliability (realibility) and availability (availibility).
The second part of railways Infrastructure Maintenance Activities of article 3 (1) railways infrastructure maintenance Activities consist of regular maintenance and repair activities to restore function in order to be eligible to the operation.
(2) the activities of treatment infrastructure railways as referred to in subsection (1) include the following: a. the treatment train, consisting of: 1) rail Care; Rail maintenance activities including new rail replacement and cascadingrel is not new to the replacement and repair of rail geometry activities.
2) Treatment pads; Activities care pads (iron, wood and concrete) include the replacement of the complete new pads (regular, wesel and bridges), cascading bearing replacement parts and maintenance.
3 reply to Care); Reply to "care activities including additions, substitutions, and/or handling due to pumping (kecrotan) and reply to die.
4) Care treatment Activities include money order money order replacement procurement wesel, wesel and cascading replacement parts.
5) Interchange; Crossing care activities include care passage construction plot and crossing booths.
b. Maintenance of the bridge, among other things: 1) bridge Maintenance; Treatment activities include steel, concrete maintenance job, mate.
2) Maintenance of the tunnel; Treatment activities include construction work, guard booths, drainage.
c. treatment of railway station; and d. the care Facilities Operating Train consists of: 1) Treatment the entire signal and telecommunication equipment;
2) electrical installation Maintenance.
3 care infrastructure railways) activities referred to in subsection (1) and paragraph (2) of this article refers to the standards and procedures for maintenance of infrastructure of railroads that have been set out in the regulation of the Minister.
4) execution of the treatments referred to in paragraph (1) were reported and accompanied by evidence in the form of a responsive document is an inseparable unity and poured in the contract.
Part three Benchmarks the cost of Treatment Infrastructure Railways article 4 (1) railways infrastructure maintenance cost is calculated based on the volume of treatments per activity inspection results obtained from the field, the burden of regular maintenance and/or care unit price multiplied by ideal.
(2) the calculation of the volume of treatments per activity referred to in subsection (1) is calculated according the type of care activities as mentioned in article 3 paragraph (2), using the standards and procedures for maintenance of infrastructure of railroads.
(3) the Total cost of treatment infrastructure railways is calculated based on the total activities multiplied the volume multiplied by the unit price plus the costs of the Administration and the public.
CHAPTER III OPERATION of the first part of the operation of RAILWAYS INFRASTRUCTURE Infrastructure Railways article 5 (1) the operation of Infrastructure activities include Railways: a. setting and control of rail travel;
b. the operation of persinyalan, telecommunication and electrical installation the upper flow; c. setting a classification;
d. examination of Rails, roads and bridges, tunnels and the official crossing.
(2) the operation of Railways Infrastructure as mentioned in paragraph (1) required by the operation of the infrastructure of railroads eligible qualifying prowess.
(3) to support the operation of Railways Infrastructure as mentioned in paragraph (1) required supporting other operations that are included in indirect costs Stay the operation of the Infrastructure.
The Second Part
Benchmarks the cost of operation of the Infrastructure of railways article 6 (1) Costs over the operation of the infrastructure of railways as referred to in article 5 is calculated based on the needs of the employees of the operation of the infrastructure of railways with the standard salary/wages of employees of the business entity which has been approved by the Government for all the types of activities the operation of railways infrastructure.
(2) the Total cost of the operation of the infrastructure of railways is calculated based on the costs referred to in subsection (1) plus the costs of the Administration and the public.
CHAPTER IV FORMULA CALCULATION the COST of MAINTENANCE and OPERATION of the INFRASTRUCTURE of RAILWAYS article 7 (1) the Formula calculation of treatment costs of railways infrastructure based on system and method of treatment, the results of the examination of damage to equipment and materials, technical materials and age needs a salary/wage labor.
(2) the Formula calculation of financing over the operation of the infrastructure of railways based on the needs of the power setting and control of rail travel, the operation of the infrastructure of railways.
(3) maintenance cost Formula and pengoperasiaan railways infrastructure consists of the cost of maintenance and operation costs of railways infrastructure infrastructure railways as listed in the annex to the regulation of the Minister of transportation and is the part that is an integral part of this regulation of the Minister.
Chapter V SUPERVISION and SANCTIONS article 8 (1) the Director-General to conduct surveillance at regular intervals or at any time is needed against the execution of the maintenance and operation of the infrastructure of railways.
(2) in terms of the supervision referred to in subsection (1) found irregularities against the execution of the maintenance or operation of the infrastructure of railways, the Director-General gave a reprimand and sanctions.
(3) the implementation of the care and operation of the infrastructure of railways Minister reported to the mandatory at the latest 1 (one) month after the audit is conducted in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
CHAPTER VI miscellaneous PROVISIONS article 9 (1) organizers of infrastructure immediately make improvements against the infrastructure of railways in case of force majeure circumstances i.e. events outside the human capacity or in a State of kahar (floods, fires, landslides, earthquakes and riots) or a result of the accident (the Terrific/PLH).
(2) the cost of an improvement referred to in subsection (1), it is recorded, reported, and financed by a business entity and become a liability of the Government in the following year.
(3) the magnitude of the costs referred to in subsection (2) are defined based on the results of the examination by the Director General.
CHAPTER VII PROVISIONS COVER article 10 ministerial regulation is valid from the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta in December 28, 2012 TRANSPORT MINISTER of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, E.E. MANGINDAAN Enacted in Jakarta on January 4, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN lamp fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia