Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4ee0b7ef30a149313231373138.html
fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 84, 2014. PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium. Persero. Assignment.
REGULATION of the GOVERNMENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 26 by 2014 ABOUT DETERMINATION of PT INDONESIA ASAHAN ALUMINIUM AS a COMPANY (PERSERO) PT INDONESIA ASAHAN ALUMINIUM with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the parent Agreement between the Government of Republic of Indonesia by The Investor for the project power plant and Asahan Aluminum (Master Agreement Between The Government Of The Republic Of Indonesia And The Investors For Hydroelectric And Asahan Aluminum Project) ended on October 31, 2013;
b. that the Government of the Republic of Indonesia has decided not to extend the Agreement of the parent referred to in letter a and agree on the implementation of the termination is done through the transition of ownership (share transfer) in lieu of transitional asset (asset transfer) which is set in the agreement of the parent;
c. that on 19 December 2013, have signed the deed of transfer of the shares of PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium owned Nippon Asahan Aluminum Co., Ltd. to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia;
d. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, letter b, letter c and a, as well as to implement the provisions of article 4 paragraph (3) of Act No. 19 of 2003 about State-owned enterprises, the need to establish a government regulation on the determination of PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium as a Company (Persero) PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium;
Remember: 1. Article 5 paragraph (2) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
2. Act No. 19 of 2003 about State-owned enterprises (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 70 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4297);
3. Act No. 1 of 2004 on the Treasury of the State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia in 2004, an additional Sheet No. 5 of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4355);
4. Government Regulation Number 44 in 2005 about The inclusion and the administering State Capital in State-owned enterprises and limited liability company (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 116 of 2005, additional State Gazette of Republic of Indonesia Number 4555);
Decide: define: GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS on the DETERMINATION of PT INDONESIA ASAHAN ALUMINIUM AS a COMPANY (PERSERO) PT INDONESIA ASAHAN ALUMINIUM.
Article 1 (1) PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium specified as Company (Persero) PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium as stipulated in Act No. 19 of 2003 about State-owned enterprises, as a result of the transition of the stock belongs to Nippon Asahan Aluminium co., Ltd. in PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminum 58.88% of State (fifty-eight and eighty-eight per cent of semicolon).
(2) with the transition of the Nippon Asahan Aluminum stock co., Ltd. as referred to in paragraph (1), then the value of the equity capital of the Republic of Indonesia on the company Company (Persero) PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium which previously amounted to 41.12% (forty-one comma twelve percent) to 100% (one hundred percent).
(3) upon the transition of shares Nippon Asahan Aluminum Co., Ltd. as referred to in paragraph (1), the State provides compensation with funds from the budget of the State Expenditures and revenues of the fiscal year 2012 and budget revenues and Expenditures of the State Budget Year 2013.
Article 2 the value of its investment in the country's capital as a result of the transition of the stock belongs to Nippon Asahan Aluminium co., Ltd. in PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium as stipulated in article 1 established by the Minister of finance.
Article 3 this Regulation comes into force on December 19, 2013.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Regulation with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on April 21, 2014 the PRESIDENT of INDONESIA, SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO Enacted in Jakarta on April 21, 2014, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia