Read the untranslated law here: http://www.hellenicparliament.gr/UserFiles/bcc26661-143b-4f2d-8916-0e0e66ba4c50/A-ALODAP-pap.pdf
CHAPTER ONE REORGANISATION of the SYSTEM for LICENSING FOREIGN STAY in HORA SUB TERMS SECURITY Article AYXIMENIS 1 µ µ of Regulation (EC) 1030/2002, as amended by Regulation (EC) µ 380/2008 1. Licenses by µ uniform residence of third-country nationals shall be issued with the µ µ form a separate document, in accordance with the µ µ µ a defined in para. 1 in article 1 of Regulation (EC) µ 1030/2002 (EE L 157 of 15 June 2002), as was the case of µ I of Fri. 1 in article 1 of Regulation (EC) µ 380/2008 (OJ L 115 of 29 April 2008).
By decision of the Ministers of Interior, Foreign Affairs and the protection of the citizen is determined by the date of µ µ f-start date of issue of the license above. With what a similar judgment µ-selected components, indications and informa-tion, which according to µ µ e these regu-dvarts µ µ s including, potentially, or alternatively, to leave by residence, µ and identifies the elements, clues and information to national use, which includes µ µ in the above licenses, µ e CHEC-guarding the provisions of para. 4 of article 9 of law No. 3386/2005 (1st 280).
The µ of this article apply to all µ categories definitive securities law µ I µ µ residence by WMA (permits and vouchers) third-country nationals ekdido-fied µ after application is examined by the services of the Ministry of the Interior or the Decentralised data di-µ oikisewn the country, excluding the cases where µ arrangements determined by µ the provisions of articles 5 and 6 of this Act µ.
2. In application of µ the provisions of Article 4A of Regulation (EC) µ 1030/2002 as µ paragraph added to article 1 of Regulation (EC) µ 380/2008, natural body of µ µ µ, provided the by-classes of this law, permits µ µ µ bring residence para means electronic storage which µ µ bio contains nary µ e-data a , i.e. µ a recent, µ, colour digital photo and fingerprints of two µ footprints seen-ktwn.
Nos services µ for the receipt of digital photography, taking fingerprints µ and checking the response of these bio-data at na etri µ µ µ laid on by the above Ms-Member µ what specifications are: a) the Migration Policy Address of h-poyrgeioy Home for licenses and ID cards by-residence issued µ µ e decision of Minister Stern-internal or µ e joint ministerial decision , b) immigration addresses of Decentralized data for µ licenses by residence issued µ µ e judgment the µ µ d Line-Thea.
The Greek Police and the µ µ µ Body singular Li a-Greek Coastguard have CCW only µ µ responsibility for taking fingerprints and µ data control f µ-managing these requirements are defined by the Ms-Member µ. Bio µ etriko µ limited data of digital photo-all mail items received µ µ can be found and checked by other bodies in the context of µ µ µ BUSINESSEUROPE Council bases of paragraph 5 of article 2 of the similar-DOS. By decision of the Ministers of the Interior and Pre-class citizenship may be appropriately disposed µ EC-GREEK PARLIAMENT EXTRACT Cfi. From the official µ s record of 20 September SIST΄ November 2011 µ, no. Meeting plenary session of µ, in which Diekp. passed the following draft laws µ th: Reorganization of the licensing system µ for µ aliens in the country under conditions of increased certainty, µ µ µ fundamental rights Agency arrangements µ s local self-government and other provisions Nos Interior Ministry appointed µ paidey µ personnel of the Greek Police and Lee µ µ µ-Body singular Greek Coastguard µ the Interior Ministry departments and Decentralized administrations fav µ taking Ma-may ktylikwn issues µ training of classifications all Agencies concerned including Administration and µ f-follow-up of issues µ may responses on pre-deletions that are defined by regulation µ.
3. Digital photography produce µ optical hygrometer th-SKO storage (CD) and analog photographic paper, in duplicate, which respond to tech-quential passport photo specifications, as determined by the applicable ypoyr-official decision issued under the µ Fri. 3 Arti-article 1 of law No. 3103/2003 (first 23). The digital pinup girls-CW, in electronic and printed form µ, µ may katati-jointly thetai µ e other documents at the time of submission of the application. Immigration services µ may request presentation setting new µ photography, if you find that the produce istheisa µ does not comply with the relevant technical specifications provided µ.
4. Taking issues µ fingerprints are required-sound from the age of six (6) years. Persons who (a)-dynatoyn to pay for physical footprints µ µ creative women's lobby-and Nephrologists are exempt from the relevant obligation. The µ NI µ-or temporary inability to download one fingerprint apoty µ-issues µ µ proves say e medical certificate-which bears the signature specialty antistoi physician-chis µ bebaioy µ informed the condition. When removing the personal-rini weaknesses µ a making fingerprints µ, µ-apply as appropriate the provisions of indent v of paragraph 6 of this article.
The download service of bio biometric data µ µ µ-la data it receives and encrypts the finger pointer schemes µ footprints from the two hands of the applicant, in accordance with the µ µ national technical standards applicable to TRANS-batiria, as determined by the respective I-current ministerial order, issued under the µ Fri. 3 article 1 of law No. 3103/2003.
5. If µ µ together with the application filed all the required-by law µ µ the justifications for issuance or
renewal of authorization by the relevant residence µ Service Allo-dapwn and Immigration requests from the applicant the latest third country to undergo a process of taking Ma-may ktylikwn µ.
If this is not possible at the time of filing of the application, the third country national is specified-in µ µ µ date the reins µ µ e any appropriate means. The µ r µ subse-nisi is justified for reasons of force majeure. In this case, is called again and if it does not appear the claim µ is discarded.
6. From the time of the issuance of licenses by-µ µ µ residence with the form of a separate document, iDEN-dered µ e ministerial decision referred to in paragraph 1: a. the submission of applications for the granting of initial authorisation by residence or µ for each renewal, the submission µ µ criminal documents and payments received for residence or µ unfavourable decision or other document from the relevant folder may be µ µ e physical presence of a citizen of a third country or
by proxy. The power of Attorney is given documents-µ e light genuine Visa Signature violence-siodotoyntos from any public authority µ.
b. Service of any document or supporting documents that-ing for authorisation by µ residence permits or the renewal of µ e judicial EPI µ bailiff is not allowed.
c. decision of the Minister of the Interior may be fixed µ the possibility of communication of citizens-µ countries sat with the relevant departments through µ µ µ-th wants postal, fax or electronic messages µ, µ, for Internet issues µ, such as submitting an application or per-refresh rate for residence µ, µ µ payment submission supporting criminal or the tracking of either folder for specific types of licenses by temporarily µ µ o-mode or host services globally µ µ, in accordance with the applicable provisions for electronic governance and µ s available, where appropriate, of tech-nutraceuticals, possibilities. With what IA µ µ decision may setout time limited production resulted in the granting of the original Setup µ-gitikwn, where required, and amended the document submission process publicly and to any other relevant hygrometer µ issues µ s.
d. the license by residence, µ µ µ the form of separate documents-Fu, is served on the applicant by the competent services, µ-co immigration of µ f-justice Agencies of administration or from the address Migration-policies of the Ministry of Interior, which the exedw-in.
Upon receipt of the license, whether this is carried out either through proxy aytoproswpa µ, µ ¢ packing list-managing must bring a passport or another travel document of the person concerned third-country citizen proposed µ, µ except those with singular inability µ µ objective a presentation-µ passport during the symbiotic µ defined in article 84 of Law 3386/2005.
e. If before serving for residence or Ms. µ s force made substantial use of µ-etabo bio biometric data µ µ which make it impossible to identify the person, the person concerned shall µ-litis third country is required to inform him of self-proswpws µ and s µ µ without delay the competent authority for issuing the permit by residence, µ, µ in order to make PSC-nekdosi for the rest of the time.
7. By decision of the Ministers of Interior, health and social solidarity and protection of the latest, µ can set up mobile the µ groups making bio-biometric data µ µ, reserved for cases where the third country national is unable to attend this toproswpws before the competent competent µ for taking bio-biometric data µ µ µ data service due to permanent physical disability or WMA µ µ long-term illness and any other relevant matters specified µ s.
8. Bio data µ µ survive one use µ used exclu-tics for the purpose of Regulation (EC) µ 1030/2002, as currently in force, i.e. for checking the authenticity of the document and the identification of the holder µ e the person in whose name a µ has EC-given title, and kept encrypted µ a, as long as the relevant title by µ residence in JV-ntriki µ data database of the Ministry of the Interior, while a copy of data that relate to µ custom printer-pwthentes titles by µ residence kept under the same what-Rousse from the operator entrusted-polypropylene films. The access to the data concerned a µ µ µ is allowed in accordance with the designated µ in n. 2472/1997. The submission of an application for the grant or renewal of a licence by ECF µ µ residence removes a µ achitws the requested consent-DOS for the conservation and processing of bio etri-2 µ ment of µ data for the fulfilment of the above public public purpose µ µ µ including momentum be revoked during the period of license validity µ or µ up to the time of Mrs. spectre in µ-to µ µ defined below e.
The process of making, keeping and destruction of bio µ µ biometric data, as well as every other detail-pictures for µ µ µ determined implementation of this decision of the Ministers of Interior, Justice, Trans-human rights and transparency register issues µ and the protection of the citizen, adopted after opinion µ of the data protection authority µ.
9. The duration of the licence by µ freely under six (6) years of minor children of third-country nationals is j-sochroni of the authorization by the sponsor's residence µ, within the meaning of articles 53 to 60 of Law 3386/2005, gt-new. The power of crashes with the µ µ filling of fre-ktoy year of age and renewed by the hip-languages provisions, after having be downloaded daktyli µ-ing been µ.
10. Upon receipt of the license by residence, Independ-µ-Ness from the more specific category, the third country national shall pay fee that corresponds to the cost of supply, printing pre µ and secure diaki-
card and debit note is the public revenue public µ. The fee is independent of the fees referred to in article 92 of Law 3386/2005 and the amount thereof and the detailed arrangements for µ-way collection and detained in µ e revenue of the State Budget agency µ µ defined by decision of the Ministers of the Interior and µ.
11. When receiving new license by µ residence, after renewal or re-publication in accordance with µ µ effect-provisions, previous showcases µ shall license delivered sub-chrewtika to the competent µ for the adoption of a new service licence and destroyed, in any other case-significant, canceled and drawn up protocol destruction or cancellation notified opinion-to the competent services of the Ministry of µ, ther-ing.
12. For sealing of µ, µ residence with the µ-bronze reputation of a separate document, introduces a special stamp of the Ministry of the Interior, consisting of three superimposed µ and µ okentroys circles, of which the outer diameter is by µ µ. 0.02. In the inner circle comes f µ µ s motto of Greek Public-µ, µ µ, according to article 2 of law No. 48/1975 (first 108), in the second circle inscribed µ µ µ r uppercase letter ATA title of Ministry and on the outside with the words ' Hellenic Republic '.
Article 2 Establishment µ a service attitude and related settings settings 1 µ. The responsibility of Municipalities µ µ s for para-handle applications of third-country nationals for the AU-UN or renewing for residence, µ and e-pidosi in these decisions, issued as a follow-up of the relevant applications, µ is transferred to Agencies-immigration services of Decentralized-data administrations µ in spatial Áñ µ whose jurisdiction they fall under.
By decisions of Ministers of the Interior and Economic-financial, µ µ µ Newspaper published in Journal of Kyberni-suction, determined, the host points, where µ katati-listed applications of citizens of third countries for the Ho-rigisi and the renewal of the licence by µ residence and engage the relatively µ decisions issued. For the services of Decentralized administrations, judgment data µ-tions are issued after a µ µ opinion supporting the General concerned µ µ µ Decentralized Administration including Secretary and µ e determined the host points µ per #-µ or µ, already # and the date µ µ µ the reins during which transported on aliens and Immigration Services-into the Decentralized Administrations, fav µ there-ing as µ reception points , the relevant responsibilities of the Municipalities concerned µ µ s.
As a point defined by the host µ familiar address or t µ or µ s immigration, based in each of the Decentralized µ # µ Administration weaknesses. The total number of µ µ host points especially at Decentralised-µ cases Administrations Attikis and Aegean µ can be up to ten (10) to twelve (12), respectively, and in # Thessaloniki µ of Decentralised Administration weaknesses Makedo µ-date-Thrace up to three (3). For the operation in addition to the above important funds to the host µ organis-µ, µ s may be recommended in the above-ntrw Apoke µ µ specific administrations, decisions of the second subparagraph of this paragraph, organic µ odd-view Office level as decentralised aspects µ µ units Address concerned Aliens and migration '.-ing, called license offices By residence µ µ e local Bal µ space powers of responsibility who would-Tai explicitly on those common ministerial decisions.
With everything identical decisions µ µ µ may vary the Service Headquarters issues µ µ the Permits By Address freely Alie µ-emissions and migration of Decentralized data Dioiki µ-ings and the Aegean, as well as the Al-lodapwn and Address Migration of Thessaloniki and iDEN-based ones as µ µ e welcome points defining the local Bal µ µ their functions.
2. Immigration Services, the-what is defined as a host µ µ points the decisions of previous paragraph and quo µ from on-set fall on µ µ µ date these reins, undertake to take beyond other µ Áñ µ responsibilities, like those Ms.-thorizontai bodies of the Agencies concerned µ-µ certain Administrations and legislation legislation the µ-µ of reception and service of Po-lean , the µ edapwn and aliens, for issues µ µ odio Nos systems-ness of immigration Address of Decentralized Administrations in particular data µ: a. receipt of applications for the grant or renewal of residence permits or other documents µ law-µ I µ µ residence by WMA, b. search supporting documents electronically µ interface, if there is such possibility, by third parties for the fulfilment of µ century-nancing c. the delivery of residence permits, µ and the dismissal or anaklitikwn decisions, d. receiving employer requests for µ-etakli foreign labour force µ, e. provide information on the procedures µ esses, the justifications and conditions pre-sees the current legislation for issuing µ or per-fine for µ residence, as well as the Al-etaklisi µ lodapoy µ a legal workforce , f. providing information on µ e e-xetasis path of folders and g. the collection in favour of the public of planned µ µ e-3 managing from the legislation law fees and parabolwn µ.
3. From the date of µ µ set out, as appropriate, in the decisions referred to in paragraph 1 of this arti-throu, µ the municipalities based on corresponding # µ what pay-s to accommodating citizens of third countries for issues µ ATA a-deiwn by residence and µ, µ e deliver Protocol despite-mitting-receipt in the designated as the authority for that purpose service µ, the folders that are in EC-spring of µ , the anepidotes licenses by residence or µ symbol-
four supervisory or anaklitikes decisions and empty forms be-baiwsewn application of para. 4 Article 11 of Law 3386/2005, as applicable, µ µ µ e responsibility to the competent Directorate µ aliens and immigration, which the-feilei to expedite the procedure.
The Municipality µ St clears the physical file, in accordance with µ µ µ e the legislation law, and send all documents in totypa cows'milk Agencies concerned a µ Administration.
4. The proceeds from the fees referred to in article 92 of Law 3386/2005 e µ shown and monitored in EI-Codes No 2377/90 µ s own revenue (CDE) of the State Budget agency µ as follows: a) µ eispratto a revenue from the fees of Fri.
Article 92 of Law 3386/2005, accompanying deposited µ to each Municipality the µ µ applications after para-booking of 30%, in line with µ µ e the first sentence of para. 6a article 92 of Law 3386/2005, as replaced by the Fri. 4 article 26 of law 3536/2007 (first 263), to the version of pre-blepo µ in paragraph 1 of this article the common decision, which µ µ µ relative transferred responsibility for receipt of entry no subject including µ applications from Municipalities µ the Agencies concerned departments µ f-justice administration.
b) eispratto µ a revenue from the fees of Fri.
Article 92 of Law 3386/2005, in conjunction with the µ µ what Fri. 2 article 30 of law No. 329/2010 (I 49), Sy-nodeyoyn the deposited µ to each Municipality µ the requests, while Municipalities retain the µ µ the jurisdiction for the receipt of such requests.
c) eispratto µ a revenue of all fees that accompany all applications deposited at designated a µ µ e common decisions referred to in paragraph 1 of the similar-DOS point µ host points.
As regards the allocation of the revenues that document-ing to OEM cases (a) and (b) of the paru River-your paragraph, continue to apply the provisions of µ paragraphs 6a and 6B in article 92 of Law 3386/2005, as applicable, until the release of judgment-ings of paragraph 1 of article 2 hereof.
Percentage of 46% of revenue entered in the CDE of the case III of this paragraph, OL-written in the budget of the Ministry of Interior µ-tural and behavioural and societal µ µ e shall judgments of e-swterikwn Ministers and Economic financial ministries µ, µ-certain Decentralized Administrations and public corporations that manage issues µ µ immigration policy systems and social integration of migrants µ.
These credits may be available for µ: a. payment of hire µ µ µ dwellings ', whatever-housed µ a staging services, (b). the purchase, renting µ, repair and maintenance-inspection every kind of logistical equipment, µ c. operating expenses, d. payment of compensation advisors as µ of officials involved in the µ µ Council committees of Law 3386/2005, e. Financing financing social inclusion actions µ law-µ I µ µ s immigrants , assigned, in accordance with the µ µ I-current # µ law of Municipalities µ s local integration projects that have joined the national strategy on social inclusion, f. anti µ addressing expenditure on recruiting pre-sations µ e µ µ number Convention in time by the competent services-µ of the above bodies, in accordance with the µ µ law 3783/2009 (first 234) and the j-schyoysas related # legislation, µ g. purchasing equipment safety agency µ or µ leasing and related services. the financial implementation of funding µ planned µ µ s-µ bases were Council concluded in line with µ µ µ e settings-settings next added paragraph µ.
5. The Decentralized Administration a µ, like this ekprosw-peitai by the General Secretary of µ µ, since Tai point µ-recommends Fund host, µ may conclude programming µ µ µ thou nutraceuticals HTI-µ bases with one or more Municipalities µ s, Peri-or planning, territorial, competent Regional Municipalities Association µ µ s domiciled within the territorial of the µ odioti-Tash, OSH µ µ to the provision of services and the Execu-or projects e µ fall to the provisions of paragraph 1-Fu 2. For that purpose, may by µ-put out by local government staff numbers µ µ µ µ permanent or e an employment relationship under private laws-th indefinite, as well as, where appropriate, requirements of µ µ party equipment and facilities.
Subject-matter of these µ planned µ µ µ µ BUSINESSEUROPE Council bases may be the receiving or downloading and checking of bio biometric data µ µ of paragraph 2 laid down in article 1 hereof.
For the implementation of programming costs. µ µ µ Council, awarded by the Decentralized according to specific Administrations µ µ µ-ing with the provisions of this paragraph, may be funded µ µ funded by appropriations document-ing in the these Codes, in accordance with µ µ (e) the provisions of paragraph 4. The programmes-µ Eno staff shall remain under the authority and guidance of the Immigration Directorate of Decentralised Administration including µ.
The execution of planned costs. µ µ µ Council, which assembled the Decentralized naptoyn µ certain Administrations in accordance with µ µ (e) the provisions of this paragraph, may be funded-µ µ funded from appropriations entered in the relevant Codes of these in accordance with the µ µ provi-provisions referred to in paragraph 4 hereof. The amount of financing of Decentralized funding-µ µ certain Administrations for the implementation of these programmes µ µ µ BUSINESSEUROPE Council Council-nartatai bases for the µ µ o estimated cost by using of infrastructure programmes including µ µ s and diati-employment issues µ µ officials involved and may not exceed 30% of µ eispratto revenue from fees, filed under µ or µ at reception points , serving the function of which concerns the planned systematic µ µ µ under contract.
Otherwise implement the provisions of µ article 100 of law 3893/2010.
Article 3 Staffing Services paragraph 2 of article 89 of Law 3386/2005 anti-becomes as follows:
' 2. The Permanent µ µ µ and e an employment relationship under private law 4 open-ended public officials public services µ, µ I-mentary legal persons of public law and regions µ, µ-threatening etatassontai µ or µ, µ e carried unique distinction-NI µ transport of organic positions and the same working relationship, Foreign addresses and meta in the Decentralised Administrations fav µ. The µ etata-ment or the transport is carried out, µ notwithstanding I-schyoyswn provisions, decision of Ministers µ Stern-internal, Economic and µ, µ where appropriate, CK-th or supervisory Minister, after submitting request µ-ing from the interested µ.
Standing and µ µ e employment relationship under private law aori-STOU hronou employees of Municipalities µ s, who have y-piretisei for at least one year in their organizational units, µ µ competent for the receipt of applications for the issue or renewal of residence permits of µ-concise third countries or have set Nos µ structures responsible for AMB-interestbe of parabolwn of article 92 of this law µ µ µ can th etatassontai or µ µ carried the same working relationship at the addresses Immigration of Decentralized data Administrations µ.
The µ or µ etataxi transport is carried out, by parekkli-existing provisions of decision Ypoyr µ-Internal and employee financial µ µ request of µ, interested in blank organizational position and if not y-take in personal assignment.
The etatasso µ µ µ µ marl or marl µ transported with the provisions of this paragraph shall be required to provide services for at least five years in a µ service, in which etatassontai or µ µ transported. "
Article 4 application process and supporting paragraphs 3 and 4 of article 11 of law No. 3386/2005 are replaced by the following: "3. The competent departments µ for the receipt of requests-ings of citizens of third countries for granting or anane-ing licenses by residence, where µ the required a µ-gitika is full resulted in the granting, grant a certificate of deposit, the duration of which is annual. The duration of validity of the certificate µ µ µ may reduce a µ decision supporting e-IHM, issued after a µ-INCE estimate of potential µ of competent services. µ
If the application wants when µ pending expiry of be-baiwsis deposit, the Office in which the application is required to issue a new certificate in the designated µ a in the previous subparagraphs µ, µ µ supporting simultaneously keeping a concerned community-Eno µ µ e reasons for delay.
The same certificate is granted, if it is: a) for µ s initial request for authorisation by µ-Tan's residence, absence of the confirmation that an application has been made to the insurer to cover the costs of morbidity-booty, medical care and General Labour µ s-luck µ or health certificate from a Greek party-Krati Nursing Institution µ a, where these references are (a)-paitoyntai, in line with µ µ µ e the legislation law , b) for µ a renewal request, in case of expiry of passport, if they provide the safe attestation of µ µ-competent consular authority that an application has been made to the new version, µ e notwithstanding paragraph 1 of article 84, and (c)) for license renewal by µ µ a dependent residence for EP-eration and µ between supporting filed DP-baiwsi entry in µ register unemployed instead of µ BA-ing work.
In these cases, the interested subjects about µ-LUN to provide the missing evidence justified µ e-ithin six months µ of the request.
4. a third country national who lodged an application for the grant or renewal of a licence by µ residence and has received the confirmation of previous paragraph added by µ-µ µ µ insists ß as no.1 in the country, as long as this is true. If a negative decision is issued, the certificate shall cease, self-rightly, applies. "
Article 5 article 16 of law No. 3386/2005 is replaced by the following: ' article 16 seasonal work of citizens from third countries 1. Seasonal work third-country citizen is the AMM-scholisi of Greece for the period to a total of six µ µ months, per period of 12 months, in the µ µ µ annexed sector of activity (e) temporary and EPO-Chian character, employment. The seasonal employees and-Lou µ µ µ is the worker's Council with a specific number of employer µ µ µ e employment relationship some time. In µ contract must be mentioned explicitly, the kind of employment.
2. An employer who wishes to employ µ citizen of a third country for seasonal work, under the pre-ϋpothesi that the corresponding job has already pre-blefthei in the decision referred to in paragraph 4 of article 14 of this law, µ should take corresponding fre-compared of µ µ Secretary General of Decentralised Limite di-µ habitation.
For this purpose the employer must submit a request to the Services-immigration directive of Decentralised-Management weaknesses µ, the seat of the # number where µ is going to provide seasonal employment, at least three months before the µ purpose µ estimated time of commencement of employment.
With µ e the request, the employer submits a) proof of payment of a fee of one hundred and fifty (150) $ 500 for each citizen of a third country who wants to employ, which collected in favor of the µ and not returned, b) affirmation that will recruit workers µ e-mind and will undertake the planned expenditure if µ-ntrechoyn conditions apply µ of paragraph 3 of article 80 of this law µ th , c) in employment contract µ (duplicate), signed a a µ µ-INCE him, for every worker, and µ µ legalised by the labour inspection service concerned. In the Convention the µ kind of employment, the duration and a µ µ proposed worker's remuneration, which shall not be µ, in one case, µ µ less than the
remuneration of unskilled workers biochemical µ, and d) affirmation that will ensure to workers-µ Eno suitable accommodation µ a. 3. If the employer wishes to employ µ a citizen from a third country on rural economic µ or µ to ex-etalley of Fri. 1 of article 7 of law No. 3232/2004 (1st 48), whatever-that replaced µ e on Fri. 1A of article 52 of law 3522/2006 (first 272), must submit and Greece-were payment from the employer to the Protection of the-terest of contributions, which lay-5 point from the current legislation µ for the entire period of employment, as derived from the employment contract µ.
If for any reason you do not approve the entrance of µ µ etakaloy citizen of a third country or its not been-CIDE relevant visa or he does not enter into the country and this is attested by the case of Bal-competent body, µ insurance contributions that have pre-paid shall be returned to the employer after blood-µ tisi. Insurance contributions that correspond to the residual µ µ d period Eno purpose sought employment-µ ment of µ etaklithentos returned to get-you paid if the µ etaklitheis subject to compulsory process from removal or judicial µ s-pelasis. In the event of termination of the EC Convention µ µ µ etaklithentos's part, the employer shall undertake the µ insurance contributions that correspond in sub-one leipo µ µ d period Eno purpose sought employment µ µ-non certifying that the etaklitheis has apochwri µ-sh from the country.
These persons are granted health benefits µ after their entry into the country and the opening of the AMM-scholisis. In other respects, the provisions of article 7 of law No. 3232/2004, as replaced by the Fri. 1 article 52 of law 3522/2006.
4. If the employer wishes to employ µ citizen of a third country in the employment sector µ under the Ika insurance, applying the applicable have been insured µ-test # µ law.
5. Bal µ for the examination of the application is the territorial authority, in Nos µ µ µ laid down in paragraph 2, the immigration service of Decentralised Administration including µ, which sends the relevant approval g-ment to the Greek consular authority competent µ. The authorising acts of aliens and migration '. Address-ing of Decentralised Administrations data notified µ y-pochrewtika in ratione loci competent µ correspondent Nos Protection, in so far as it concerns employment in rural eco-# µ or in territorial competent µ µ Bal branch of the Ika and regional offices Aprc's in any other case.
6. The competent consular authority µ, taking on egkriti-tion Act of the aliens and meta in µ and without prejudice to the General and specific provisions for depriving visas issuing corresponding fundamental-ing input for seasonal work.
The visa for seasonal work is half-year µ the duration of employment, as is apparent from the relevant employment contract, according to µ µ may not hyperlink goes six months and µ µ d right provides access to the labour market solely for the provision of concrete work and µ in µ-get an invitation of which this chorigithi-y. In µ µ e caretakers incoming visa for EPO-Chian work, during the time that power can µ licensed by any class residence µ.
7. After entering in Greece, µ may impose after command of µ µ Secretary General during the-PTS Áñ competent Agencies including µ µ administration samples µ µ atoli-noteworthy health auditing for reasons of public health, µ-let, which is limited to what is strictly necessary procedures and does not involve employee expenses µ f-managing.
8. Seasonal worker person third-country citizen µ, µ after completion of the period of employment and h-INCE notwithstanding orizo to µ µ international Phot-dates, shall direct µ EES to depart from the Greek e-pikrateia. If not configured, µ µ cannot re-enter the country for any of the women's lobby-national inventories provided for in this law and µ for IP-period to five years from the date of µ µ reins during which it was obliged to µ departed from the country. "
Article 6 article 16A of Law 3386/2005, as added µ e article 7 of law 3536/2007 shall be replaced by the following: ' article 16A deals with aliergatwn 1. An employer who wishes to employ µ third country citizens, as fish workers, µ e relationship parts including µ EP-ties for some time and with µ µ to obtain the corresponding entry visa must obtain a pre-authorisation µ goy of µ µ Secretary General of Apoke-ntrw including µ Administration provided for antistoi-Hess locations in the decision referred to in article 14 of this law µ th after application filed in Services-immigration directive of Decentralised-Management including µ , headquartered in # what is µ where installed a µ of business, or at the seat niologi-th Board, at least three µ months before the start of the fishing season.
With µ e request an employer submits a) proof of payment of a fee of one hundred and fifty (150) $ 500 for each citizen of a third country who wants to employ, which collected in favor of the public and not refundable µ, β) µ e table elements of third-country nationals, in which µ, include mandatory citizenship, the µ µ name the names, only a father µ, µ µ, the date of birth-date of a debit note and the passport number µ , c) affirmation that will recruit workers µ e-mind and will take over the estimated expenditure µ, whether the conditions for application of µ under paragraph 3 of article 80 of this law, µ d) in employment contract µ (duplicate), signed a µ µ d-
ince the same, for every worker µ, to which I referred-ing working conditions, the period a µ apascholi-ing and a remuneration of workers µ, µ and e) proof of payment by the employer to the Protection of insurance contributions, which lay-point from the current legislation, and µ for µ s fre-XI µ months employment of third-country citizens, as derived from the employment contract µ. Unless Eli-CIDE admission of third-country citizens or not granted the relevant visa or he does not enter into the country and this is attested by the competent organ, µ insurance contributions that have advanced communication directed to the employer, µ after application. The a-sfalistikes contributions corresponding to the residual-µ µ d employment period Eno of µ etaklithentos EPI-turning also to the employer who paid, e-since the µ etaklitheis subject to a procedure of anagkasti-CAL from µ expulsion or judicial expulsion. In case of complaint-µ µ by the EC Convention µ thentos µ etakli-employee, the employer shall undertake the µ s-sfalistikes contributions corresponding to the residual-µ µ d period Eno purpose sought employment µ µ only e-6 since testifying that µ etaklitheis has left a-ince the country.
These persons are granted health benefits µ after their entry into the country and the opening of the AMM-scholisis. In other respects, the provisions of the first paragraph of article 7 of law No. 3232/2004 (1st 48), as replaced by paragraph 1 laid down in article 52 of law 3522/2006 (first 272).
2. The competent consular authority µ, taking on egkriti-tion Act of the aliens and meta in µ and without prejudice to the General and specific provisions for depriving the visa issuing corresponding God-input feedback for aliergatwn work.
3. The visa aliergatwn are isochronous µ the duration of employment, as is apparent from the relevant employment contract, according to µ µ may not exceed ten months and µ µ d right provides access to the labour market solely to provide the appliance work µ children and in particular an employer µ, at the invitation of which was granted. In µ µ e caretakers incoming visa aliergatwn, during the time of validity of µ may not, licensed by µ-residence of any category.
4. After the entry into Greece, µ may impose after command of µ µ Secretary General during the-Po Nos competent Agencies including µ µ administration samples µ µ atoli-noteworthy health auditing for reasons of public health, µ-let, which is limited to what is strictly necessary procedures and does not involve employee costs-µ.
5. a third-country citizen owes aliergatis s µ EES to leave Greek territory after the µ-complete the period of employment and if solved, µ e any way, the employment relationship.
If not configured, µ µ is unable to EI-selthei re in the country for any of the reasons provided for in this law and µ for period f-as five years from the date of µ µ reins during which it was obliged to µ departed from the country.
6. For those who are subject to the rate of IP settings µ µ bilateral agreement between µ µ Council of Greek Public µ and the Arab Republic of Egypt µ Public, which has kyrw-nated µ e n. 1453/1984 (first 88), if solved, µ e opoiondipo-Te way, the employment relationship, during the interval µ s validity of visas, allow the conclusion of a new employment contract according to µ µ-e another employer for the rest interval µ (a) until the expiry of the visa. If it does not conclude a new employment contract, µ according to the visa e-xakoloythei to apply for a period of three months µ µ and re-immediately, if the remaining period µ ej'nan µ á is µ I µ-less than three months, until the end. If the employment relationship terminated when the above concluded new in employment contract µ µ-e another employer, the new employer h-pochreoytai to pay the protection project all of a-sfalistikwn contributions, as provided for by the legislation law and µ correspond to the period, Ms. s which will employ the Egyptian aliergati. The prepaid insurance contributions for the women's Lobby-go period µ s returned to the original project-donor.
Article 7 1. Until the establishment of µ what µ µ e, according to paragraph 1 of article 2 of this law, µ µ funds of sub-ment where filed civil applications Tue-countries for the granting and renewal of adei-s by residence, µ µ etriko µ bio data preprinted of photography, as specified in paragraph 3 of article 1 of this law µ th shall be submitted to the municipality of domicile µ or µ µ concerned mandatory residence of a citizen of a third country.
2. The applicant is a citizen of a third country under the obligation-to undergo a process of taking fingerprints a-potypw, µ µ µ e, according to the provisions of paragraph 1-Fu 4 of article 1 of this law, µ regardless of whether an application for a licence or the renewal of direct-present by residence or µ for the re-publication of the ypobli-nated in had time prior to the entry into force of the µ µ quo paragraph 1 of article 1 of this law µ th decision.
3. The estimates of µ in article 2(1) of this joint ministerial decisions, the oped µ s carried out the transfer of µ µ responsibility received-case applications for the issue or renewal for µ and performance of relatively ekdido µ-phase data from the municipalities of the country in µ s Al-lodapwn Services and migration of Decentralized data di-µ oikisewn shall be issued at the latest with the µ µ f filling-from the entry into force of this law µ. Especially in the case of Decentralised data Administrations µ Attica, Macedonia-Thrace and the Aegean, the decisions
issued within two years of its entry into force. With the expiry of the above period of virus automatically occurs the µ µ µ transferred the relevant CCW-ties.
Excluding the µ µ including Decentralized Administration Aigai-th, µ µ BUSINESSEUROPE Council programmes µ µ Agencies awarded bases certain Administrations in the country, in line with µ µ (e) the provisions of paragraph 5 of article 2 of the similar-DOS, µ may not exceed one year from the PA-releysi the above period µ viruses.
To the fixed µ of the interministerial APO-phases of paragraph 1 of article 2 of this law µ µ µ the date of transfer of the reins of µ µ responsibilities and in any case until the expiration of the above pre-thes virus µ µ, the powers are still a-skoyntai of the municipalities of the country, µ s µ µ e, according to the provisions of paragraph 1 of article 11 of law No. 3386/2005.
4. certificates of deposit of an application for the grant or renewal of a licence by µ residence referred to in para. 3 article 11 of Law 3386/2005, which f-Hun granted to the public publication of this law µ-µ, µ period apply to (a) one year from the date of µ µ entry into force thereof. If the blood-nishment pending µ wants at the expiry of the certificate in service drop-in which the application for sub-chreoytai to issue a new certificate in the designated a µ on Fri. 3 article 11 of Law 3386/2005, as tro-popoieitai µ e this law µ µ, keeping the tayto-chronws µ a supporting the interested µ µ Eno on the grounds of delay.
5. the provisions of para. 3 article 9 of law No. 3386/2005 and, under that, where µ decisions Hexa-koloythoyn to apply until the entry into force of the pre-blepo µ in paragraph 1 of article 1 of the similar-DOS µ law th decision.
7 6. If for any reason, you are not going back to h-paitiotita µ concerned third-country citizen's affiliation, e-pididetai in this decision for authorization by µ, the validity of the residence permit which has expired, this report is not required with the µ µ form a separate document.
7. employers ' Requests for the approval of etakli µ-ing seasonal workers µ or aliergatwn, as well as century-claims of third-country nationals who have obtained by El-linikes Consular Authorities of their countries of origin entry visa for seasonal work or as fish workers, submitted before the entry into force of provisions of this law classes, µ examined and provided that the relevant law µ I µ s conditions , ikanopoi-high density in accordance with the µ µ µ defined by the provisions of articles 16 and 16A of Law 3386/2005, as these ischy-like before their replacement µ articles 5 and 6 of this law, µ respectively.
8. The first sentence of the third subparagraph of para. Article 44 of Law 3386/2005, as applicable, is replaced by-' as follows: ' exceptionally Presenta µ is not required under subparagraph (a) of documents, provided that the interested party shows a µ-µ e certain documents the actual chronology fact µ-red fact of µ residence in the country for ten consecutive years of at least-at. "
9. During the trial at first instance µ of invalidation disputes, arising in the application of µ µ o-consolidation on foreigners in General, the Administration ekprosw-peitai by specially authorized µ for the purpose of this employee. In those cases showing reasons concerning issues µ µ ATA contrast text of provisions to the Constitution µ s or when it comes to matters µ e I-diazoysa gravity or µ e wider interest, the Administra-tion, after previous document request µ µ, µ µ can be represented by a member of # µ µ-legal Council of the State. In the data apofase ekdido µ s review instrument wielded by µ µ State of µ µ-legal Council of State, only µ µ µ request document after (a) the administration.
CHAPTER TWO SETTINGS LOCAL BODIES LOCAL GOVERNMENT ISSUES Article 8 Regulating advertising issues µ µ µ ' dissemination of signals Nos Attica region 1. For the exercise of the powers referred to in paragraphs µ II. A. 9 and II. C. 10 article 210 of law 3893/2010, µ NI µ-private law and open-ended personnel serving at addresses: a) Roadwork Peri-fereias Attikis (D9), b) hydraulic works Circumference-Let's Attikis (D10), c) Road construction projects (DKEO), d) Maintenance Road construction projects (DKESO) and e) Manufacturing hydraulic works (DKYE) as well as in Independent t µ or µ s traffic, Light Point and Tele µ µ vocational 2004 General Linear µ µ µ consist of public-works projects of the Ministry of Infrastructure, Transport and µ Networks µ etatassetai de jure 15th October 2011 in Attica, µ while removing the respective positions and y-service group.
For µ etataxi issued declaratory Act of h-Interior Ministers and µ s Infrastructure, transport and TRANS-ktywn µ, which is published in the Official Journal of Eu µ-nisews.
By decision of the Prefect, which osieye µ-Tai in Journal Journal Gazette µ, the staff ranked in the respective vacant theme-tions by category, industry or specialty.
2. The above personnel shall be governed as to nationals-resiako status, the µ µ µ in standing by the provisions of law 3893/2010, as well as those of the Civil Service Code, as applicable, the private law for an indefinite period by the relevant provisions of law 3840/2009 (first 163) and of Presidential Decree 410/1988 (1st 191), as applicable.
3. As to the insurance-pension scheme of µ etatasso µ personnel applies the provision of para. 2 article 4 of Act 3408/2005 (first 272), such as α-ntikatastathike µ e on Fri. 17 article 4 of law No. 3513/2006 (first 265).
For employees of the former ETMOA, µ EDF-treated automatically after elimination of µ µ e PD 98/2000 and µ etatassontai in circumference Atti-KIS, for taking the one-time help plan laid µ
scrutiny of the provisions of law No. 103/1975 (first 167), barriers-monitor to the provisions of article 8 of law No. 3010/2002 (1st 91) and continues to the manag-cancelled in line with µ µ µ defined the ENA in µ e No 2377/90 µ what D16a/012/270/ONCE/26.6.2002 (822 B) judgment of h-µ, Economic Ministers of labour and Social Legal-lisewn and Environment Physical planning and Public Works µ, µ µ everything in conjunction with the provisions of article 21 of law No. 3232/2004 and 57 of law 3522/2006.
4. Expenditure on the payment of salary costs of staff µ µ etatassetai as above, heavy-trol the CAP of the regions referred to in article 260 of n. 3852/2010, which, from 1 January 2012 will be increased accordingly for the cover of isthodo µ-tion of etatasso µ µ µ µ employer-insured person transported POS-ed.
For the financial year 2011 µ, the expense of previous-proposed subparagraph µ is borne by the budget appropriations-in µ for the Ministry of the Interior (Sef 07-120), grown for this purpose µ µ e transfer of requirements of controlled amounts of µ the appropriations registered cases in µ µ-relevant OEM Sef's 39-130 of budget-spending agency µ software Ministry of µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks trict.
5. The Attica region automatically enters into all the obligations and rights that arise from µ all thou µ bases associated with the µ µ µ µ transported programmable Nos responsibilities. With Protocol, the-what is signed by Infrastructure Minister µ s, Meta-times and Networks and the Prefect of Attica, iDEN-based specific µ per in a contract: a µ) of µ, the certification by which and after µ µ undertakes the payment or Attica µ and b) other detailed µ f-regions pertaining to the smooth succession of µ employer on existing relevant Council µ µ contractual relationships.
Outstanding µ s trials, at which party is Gis part µ-µ µ Line together with associations of public works projects of the Ministry of µ sub µ s structure, transport and networks, aytodi-kaiws from the Attica region without further diatypw-point.
Nos µ responsible for administrative resolution of any conflicts that have arisen from organ operations of General Linear µ µ 8 Secretariat Public works projects µ of the Ministry of Infrastructure-µ s, transport and networks and involve projects for which has become final acceptance is the apofaino µ e-and the opinion of this instruments highlights µ.
Resources of the General Secretariat µ µ Line Public works projects of the Ministry of µ Infrastructure µ s, transport and networks, on-KRI µ or for approval, involving Council run µ ¢-ings of the services referred to in paragraph 1, µ µ µ e forcibly transferred work to its µ µ bodies responsible in Attica.
All kinds of expenses that will arise after applying µ µ this paragraph, in which peri-la µ µ viruses are taken and damages from pending litigation areas, Mrs. µ-bid and those of the administrative resolution, if fuse-Hun in the earlier time of delivery-packing list-case, borne by the State Budget and the µ-Ministry of Infrastructure appropriations keies µ s, transport and networks.
6. indeed Mobile operating systems, µ µ µ, µ,-engine vehicles and generally µ technological equipment number µ under the General Secretariat µ µ Line Public works projects of the Ministry of µ Infrastructure µ s, transport and networks and serve the function and performance of the relevant tax-mentary Nos responsibilities of relevant services µ, µ etabibazo-ing automatically and without consideration µ a, in Attica. For the transfer of the delivery protocol drawn up µ-receipt signed by the Geni-Red Line µ µ µ Line Secretary General Secretariat Public public µ µ P-valve of the Ministry for Infrastructure, Transport and µ-ktywn and the Prefect of Attica.
The Attica region going automatically from 1 September November 2011 in µ µ renting the building, when µ part of concerning the accommodation of the services referred to in paragraph 1 hereof.
7. At the end of para. III article 186 of n. 3852/2010 (first 87) subparagraph is added as follows: "in particular the responsibilities of µ paragraphs II. A. 9 and II. C. 10 article 210 exercised from 1 September-December 2011 µ. '
Article 9 legal issues µ µ Institutional ATA Local
1. For the conditions of an authorisation of establishment and func-tion of Public Centres of creative Employment µ Children (KDAP) and µ Children with disabilities (KDAP INHIBITORS), the Centres daily Care Elderly µ µ (KIFI) and Brefo-kindergarten Integrated µ µ s Station including care (BSOF), operated by the municipalities µ s and their legal persons public µ µ µ law shall apply as appropriate the provisions of decisions of the Minister of health and welfare "Conditions governing the establishment and operation of Public µ ntrwn Betwee-creative Employment of children (KDAP) from Public municipal Companies µ article 277 and following one of the µ µ at primary school and Community code (DRM), one could witness µ elections companies, associations, Public municipal companies and µ fo-private-law stakeholders µ the speculative nature "(Ii 1392/2001), ' conditions for the establishment and operation of Public Centres of creative Employment of children µ µ e Per-" (KDAP inhibitor) from Public municipal Companies µ Arti-article 277 and following one of the µ µ at primary school and Community Building-Dika (DRM) , One could witness µ municipal undertakings and associations created municipal companies and µ private law µ the speculative nature "(2nd 1397), ß-drysis conditions and functioning of centres of the daily Care Elderly µ µ (KIFI) from Public Enterprises article questionably µ 277 and following one of the µ µ at primary school and Community code (DRM), one could witness µ municipal undertakings and associations of Undertakings and Public municipal µ private law µ the speculative nature" (2nd 1397) and , antistoi-HA, ' conditions for the establishment and operation of Stations s µ o-µ loklirw Limite care by Public municipal Companies µ article 277 and following one of the µ µ and Trade school certificate-Ed Code (DRM), one could witness µ elections companies, associations, Public municipal companies and µ bodies governed by private law
µ the speculative nature "(2nd 1519/2002), such as I-are valid.
In cases where existing information structures µ or µ KDAP, KDAP MEA, KIFI and BSOF founded and operates within Local business is transferred to the municipalities concerned µ µ or in # legal person of public µ µ law this, continues to operate from these bodies, on the basis of a license issued to a particular structure a µ µ or µ that transferred to municipalities or µ µ in Pro-partner's public law engaging µ µ for the operation.
2. a. Fri. 6a article 41 of law No. 1178/2009 is replaced-by ' as follows: ' 6a. Up to the issuance of the licence the establishment and func-tion of children's nurseries and µ s station operating as # persons public µ µ law of municipalities or µ µ were transferred to municipalities µ s, but not beyond 31 December 2013 µ, 19 place establishment and operation license serving as the instrument of the Act. Within the same period is possible continuation of operation operating modes childhood or early stations by µ µ µ the municipalities after the removal of the concerned Public. "b. the µ of the second subparagraph of paragraph 1-Fu 1 µ apply accordingly applied on GAM-proceedings, infantile day-care stations and µ s that func-that under the local enterprise and operation for the µ is transferred to the service of the municipality µ or µ I in-person public red µ law thereof.
3. At the end of para. 2 article 243 of law 3893/2010 added new subparagraph as follows: "one of the posts referred to in paragraph 1 may be fulfilled µ µ µ etaklitoy particular location e GRA µ µ Regional Secretary, appointed and sacked µ e a-Prefect's decision, which is published in the Journal µ µ Journal Gazette.
The Special Secretary µ µ line ceases to perform his duties and dismissed de jure a µ µ immediately once the regional reiarchis eliminates the capacity for any reason.
In particular linear µ µ Secretary paid special partner. "b. in article 243 of law 3893/2010 added despite-ticle 4 as follows:" 4. In every region a µ recommended Office Regional Manager position. The position is covered or µ e special in mentor or µ µ e scientific scientist or µ µ e special partner Ip-rifereiarchi or µ e region staff or µ e personnel seconded to Office of Regions-in principle with µ µ (e) the provisions of paragraph 11A of article 247. The distro µ µ marl la take the basic salary and allowance µ µ organic systems location, µ-joined the active performance of their duties. "
9 Article 10 Arrangements µ elected position has its settings 1. The Fri. 5 article 92 of law 3893/2010 is replaced by-' as follows: ' If the anti public µ µ isthia Archon, Archon and µ antidi dur-actor µ µ Municipal Council public councils referred to in paragraph 1 of Arti-article 93 is µ less than, any kind of remuneration of their position, the anti µ isthia is increased by the Po-so the difference as follows: (a)) of the Mayor of µ µ up to the level of wages of the Gis-µ µ shorter time Line Ministry Secretary and (b)) of µ antidi Mayor and President public school certificate Council µ µ µ g-ment by the height of the anti µ isthias µ public concerned de-Hoo, without any surcharge is calculated taking the municipalities µ µ Mayor. "
2. At the end of para. 5 article 93 of law 3893/2010 added new subparagraph as follows: "public community in µ µ µ s consultants & municipalities who are employees of the public or private µ the µ area and serve or pet-SPE-µ in local communities that stretch into the IP-rifereia an island are entitled to be absent from work for two (2) days, including µ µ µ of including the public meeting day µ µ µ Council school certificate Board for µ µ their participation at such meetings."
Article 11 Issues µ ATA staff local authorities
1. By decision of the competent for µ µ µ body whatever appointment may be awarded to guards school buildings buildings guard duties, other facilities and common areas of municipalities µ s and # legal persons µ. These tasks are assigned, when by the exercise of these rights does not affect the custody of buildings at na-scholi. The relevant certificate issued by the Director of the school.
2. The Fri. 4 article 45 of law No. 3993/2011 (first 138) α-ntikathistatai as follows: "Where the provisions of law No. 3581/2007 (first 143)-allegedly the µ archiaki Commission, hereinafter means e-ktelestiki Commission and where there is no Municipality Mayor µ.
When µ "the Executive Committee, in accordance with the provisions of the above law µ µ µ, th involved in freshness-CE the right µ µ e-voting two (2) public community: µ µ µ 's advisers in the minority as defined by this."
3. Decisions taken by the Economic Commission µ from 1 January 2011 until the entry into force of such a-DOS is valid.
4. In paragraphs 1A and 4 of article 246 of the n. 3852/2010, as well as in paragraph 1 of article 45 and article 58 of law No. 3993/2011 delete words "corresponding" or "relevant".
In para. 1B article 246 of n. 3852/2010 and on Fri. 2 of article 58 of law No. 3993/2011 new subparagraph is added as follows: ' the etatasso µ µ party must have the typical skills-da location in which µ etatassetai.»
5. At the end of the first subparagraph of para. 2 of Arti-article 159 of the n. 102/2007 added subparagraph as follows: "the official request of µ e submitted six (6) months before µ the µ filling thirty five (35) years actual and µ µ µ formal public retirement public service, as well as the age of mandatory retirement, µ-threatening to seek to remain in the service of µ – three (3) years and until the µ fill a maximum of 65 year of age.
In the first application of the layout µ application sub is within fifteen (15) days of µ µ-law commitment osi µ th this.
Possibility of exercising the above rights annex f µ-Hun and those who have de jure dismissed from 1 Iou-nioy 2011. "
6. private law some bases µ µ µ-term e-
employment system of law 3250/2004, as applies, concluded in the light of the µ µ s e No 2377/90 1/2009 and 2/2009 the Commission decisions referred to in article 5 of law No. 3250/2004 and was active on 30 April 2011-mission to extend the overall time filling employment µ-nesses eighteen (18) months µ. In the event of termination of these bases µ 30 April 2011 or on the date the µ µ µ later this date-, these bases force µ Council-encouraged to µ epanasynafthoyn µ e e the duration time from µ µ remains until the total filling employment µ-nesses eighteen (18) months µ.
7. The staff of the former Government Regions and the general lines of the GSC µ µ µ Public works projects of the Ypoyr-geioy µ s Infrastructure, transport and networks that µ etata-chthike or will etatachthei in elected Regions µ barriers-remains to La µ takes any additional regular pay, as well as all kinds of unemployment benefits that µ µ bulb included in position from which etatassetai µ.
Article 12 Arrangements µ µ economic arrangements on Legal Affairs issues µ 1. Allow t µ µ µ, the systematic payment or obligation municipalities-µ or region, for the total amount of which eh-has issued a tax item name µ, µ e more-ness of a financial µ µ arrest effectively.
In this case, the original supporting e-pisynaptontai at first financial IFL µ µ d and arrest in e-INCE µ a major referral µ µ noted reference to the elements of e-Dahl µ, which attached the original documents.
If the documentation attached to the financial fact µ-red arrest a µ µ previous budget financial year, µ does not become-Tai reference on µ µ stipulated in the previous paragraph shall µ, but attached to the arrest µ s fwtoa-ntigrafa of the documents, on which important persons organising the µ-details of arrest, where µ episy-CFO the originals.
2. The settings of µ Fri. 5 article 22 of law No. 3965/2011 (first 113) µ µ standing decision and in the µ or µ e employment relationship under private law open-ended staff etatassetai µ or µ is transferred to regions for the performance of µ µ µ manufacture including Nos responsibilities, in accordance with r µ µ-law. 3852/2010.
3. The Fri. 1 of article 186 of the law No. 3488/2006 amended is hereby amended as follows: ' 1. The divestiture of public municipal property µ µ is allowed only for the benefit of municipalities, µ µ µ supporting a specific decision-public-school certificate Council µ µ µ approximation taken taken µ e majority-digits of 2/3 of the overall number of µ µ States.
For decisions of the Council school certificate Council µ µ I µ ¢-La Mission in his provisions applying µ n. 3463/2006 and referred to in article 186 µ say, as long as the absolute pleiopsi-CW of overall number of µ µ States. "
10 4. The power of articles 272 and 274 of the n. 3852/2010 f-31 Dec µ ' December 2010.
5. The settings of the µ µ e No 2377/90 µ what 22292/05.09.2011 (1256 Ii) decision of the Ministers of the Interior, Apoke-ntrwsis and e-governance and Economic µ I-mentary, issued under paragraph 1 µ. e Arti-article 49 of n.3943/2011 (first 66), both apply µ compilation of the annual budget of the municipality µ and per this deformation µ carried-out inside the µ µ financial year.
The µ a paragraph 3 thereof shall be extended until 31 December 2011 µ Dec.
The µ µ shaping on specific conditions of para-graphs 1 and 3 of that decision examined by the competent authority when µ control # µ I µ µ budget criteria and Ana orfwsewn µ. In on-fall training balance makes a good economy µ µ µ software budget depleted by municipality or region, µ µ µ, after a decision of the relevant public-µ or µ Regional Council school certificate vou-Council, to make an agreement µ µ e creditors for settlement µ µ s due debts whatever, under the precondition that the time of settlement µ not exceed 31 December December 2013 µ.
Moreover, µ µ a decision defined in PA-rapanw decision.
6. a. In case I of Fri. 3 of article 262 of n. 3852/2010 ', which included µ µ e la pleiopsi-CW 3/5 of all members of µ "is replaced by the following:", which included la µ µ e the ultimate pleiopsi-diversity of all members of "µ.
b. After the component ii of the case II of Fri. 3 of article 262 of n. 3852/2010 added the following: "iii) inability to balance µ µ a training order bud-10 µ µ municipality or agency region, due to failure of e-sodwn to cover outstanding obligations.
In this case, the application shall be accompanied by-phase of the relevant public school certificate or Regional Council µ µ boyli-th, which La µ µ is taken with the absolute majority of all members of µ, µ after report of µ I-service provision and the relevant operational programme µ µ s consolidation.
By a decision of the Minister of internal affairs can add new µ or deleted requirements for joining the µ µ d Programme Specialist consolidation. "(c). The first subparagraph of para. 5 article 262 of n. 3852/2010 is replaced by the following: "5. The inclusion of the municipality or region in µ Special Pro-µ µ µ d Consolidation Council include: µ '.
d. to achieve equilibrium of the budget-in µ, µ financial year 2012, µ municipalities and peri-planning that have benefited from the specific project µ µ s-giansis's article 262 of n. 3852/2010, µ can inscribe on the revenue side and a µ µ developed form of Etc. relating to loans, the amount that a-ntistoichei at the height of the difference of revenue and expenditure for the , including µ µ µ include the debts.
e. the µ a paragraph 6 of article 267 and paragraph 1 of article 268 shall be extended to 30 Nov November 2011 µ.
(f). Where the provisions of the Decree b.d. of 17.5-17.6.1959 (first 114) mentioned the µ archiaki Commission means the Economic legal Commission µ.
CHAPTER THREE OTHER PROVISIONS of COMPETENCE of the MINISTRY of INTERIOR Article 13 Restoring victims issues µ µ the Holocaust were previously held Greek citizenship 1. In Israel people born up to the
9 May 1945 and still be alive again granted Greek citizenship, since previously the Greek citizenship by birth and lost in any way. The Elli-social citizenship in such cases administered µ e a-the Interior Minister's decision µ at the request of the parties concerned with a view to the Greek Consul µ of the place Mrs.-toikias, accompanied by documents that ECFS-µ µ previous efficacy information EC µ by the possession of El-Greek citizenship from birth. The decision to publish a newspaper company in µ-Journal Journal Gazette µ, while the Greek citizenship is acquired from the swearing of the oath-µ µ a view before the Greek Consular Authority of the-that residence, in line with µ µ µ e provided a and article 9 of the code of Greek citizenship.
2. The straight line µ µ or descendants of those who obtain the Greek citizenship under µ paragraph 1 of this article, may request the µ politogra-µ fisi as originating by Greek citizens, according to µ µ-ing with the provisions of article 10 of the code of Greek citizenship.
Article 14 Other provisions 1. The first case of Fri. Article 15 of law 2224/1994 (Α΄ 217), as replaced with µ Arti-article 18 of law No. 2527/1997 (first 206), is replaced by the following: "a. The Research Centre for Equality Issues µ (Kethi) is managed by Penta Chamber µ µ µ Board Board e trie-tion Service µ may be renewed.
The President, the Vice-President and the members of the Board of µ-Community Council directive defines µ µ e e Minister's decision-swterikwn.
On Board µ µ µ has involved science experts µ µ µ e e prestige, experience and broadest scientific consensus and µ-LAR social action on issues µ gender systems, while two of the members of µ µ can be prestigious personalities µ e action on issues µ ATA gender equality policies.
With the adoption of the above decision ending self-rightly and azi µ wide the tenure of seven faulty Adminis-µ nel µ of Kethi Council. "
2. By a decision of the Minister of the Interior shall establish-ing your Commission for the drafting of a "single Status Code-ing Officials µ s local Government Agency of the customs of II degree µ µ" composed by: a) µ µ Lines-General Secretary of the Ministry of the Interior, as President, b) a according to ceo of the µ µ Council of State appointed by the President of the Court of Justice, which-th restores the Commission President when Kos-terminated or absent , c) an Executive Committee of the Council of State that µ defined by the President of the Court, d) # µ µ legal adviser of the State, according to the Ministry of Interior, 11 e) a mentor of µ in Space, f) the Director-General of the Directorate-General for local Government Interior Ministry statistics, g) the Director of the Directorate of organisation and Func-operation the local authorities of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the head) of µ t µ or µ-local authority Personnel System , I) a representative of the Central Union of Municipalities µ s El-ladas, j) a representative of the European Union Regions, k) a representative of the National Federation of workers µ µ certain local authorities, l) a representative of the Greek µ Federation Staff local authorities, and m) one representative of the Federation Clubs µ h-pallilwn Elected Regions of Greece.
Members of the Commission secretariat µ µ defined – three employees of class IP address Floor-ganwsis and operation of the local authorities.
In the decision the Commission would Assembly-Tai time completion of its work, the special EI-sigites and µ µ µ line members of the Secretariat of the Committee, Ms.-bid and any other issues µ µ d on e.
By decision of the Ministers of the Interior and I-mentary µ, issued under article 17 µ law. 3205/2003, as applicable, determines the compensation of µ µ members of the Commission, the special rapporteurs and µ µ µ line members of the Secretariat, as well as the way Ms-tabolis.
The draft code will be submitted to Parliament for ratification in accordance with the procedure laid down in article 76, paragraph 6 of the Constitution µ.
Article 15 Repealed provisions µ From the entry into force of this removed: a. the A2 case of Fri. 2 article 9 of Law 3386/2005, b. ' and restored to power. ... the Fri. 2 article 30 of law No. 3613/2007 (first 263) "article 62 of law No. 3993/2011 (Α΄ 147), the second subparagraph of paragraph 1 I of case-Fu article 262 of n. 3852/2010, d. any other provision contrary to the rate µ µ-up settings.
Article 16 Article 68 of v. 3386/2005 (Α΄ 217), as is-tastathike of article 26(1). 7 subparagraph II of n. 3879/2010 (1st 164), is replaced by the following: "Proof of sufficient knowledge of the Greek subtitle language-and elements of Greek history and culture number 1 µ. Sufficient knowledge of the Greek language, history and culture µ µ proves number entitled compulsory minimum education graduation Greek schools in Greece or µ e title of r-ation abroad belonging to the Greek educational system-EC µ or µ e recognized an apofoi title µ-tisis from t µ or µ ATA Greek language universities universities abroad or µ µ µ Hellenic language certificates e-optimum level A2 issued based on the sequences of working of Law 2413/1996 as every time applies. For holders of the certificate of Greek language level of A2 µ required in addition and the certification of the province-NAL knowledge elements of Greek history and Poli-TIS µ.
2. The certificate of sufficient knowledge of data architecture history and the Greek cultural CPC µ µ is granted after EPI-luck completing examinations conducted µ e EV-General Line thyni µ µ lifelong learning Directorate of the y-poyrgeioy education, lifelong learning and religious and ethnic backgrounds µ s-. The procedure for certification of competency of opinion-ing elements of Greek history and Greek
µ cultures, as well as any other relevant detailed µ, µ µ arrangements are settled by decision of the Ministers of education, By Learning and th cludes µ religious and ethnic backgrounds, Interior and Economic-financial that µ µ µ Newspaper published in Journal of Kyberni-suction.
3. certification exams of sufficient knowledge elements of Greek history and culture, µ µ µ e, according to the estimates of µ to paragraphs 1 and 2 of the PA-up article, µ µ µ can participate those third-country nationals by µ µ I µ law residing in Greece.
4. By a joint decision of the Ministers of the Interior and education, lifelong learning and religious and ethnic backgrounds µ µ-systems can be excluded from the process of exams for obtaining of certificates referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 of this article, third country citizens who have successfully completed the USA-progress of specific programming issues µ µ µ EC learning of El-Greek language and knowledge-acquisition components of Greek history and culture number µ , particularly in the context of integration issues µ µ programmes addressed to citizens of third countries who are holders of securities by residence µ µ long duration. That decision set out every other issue µ s concerning the organisation and the content of specific programmes µ µ µ µ EC schemes of Greek language learning and acquisition of knowledge elements of Greek-history and culture provision µ.
5. For µ µ participation in tests of paragraph 2 of this article shall be paid a fee. The amount of the fee and the payment process of µ shall setout in decision of Economic Ministers and Gam µ-deias, lifelong learning and religious and ethnic backgrounds issues µ, µ o-µ shall the Journal of Government. "
Article 17 The current estimated µ µ Board of E.K.D.D.A., as established in accordance with the µ µ Fri. 2 of presidential decree 57/2007 (first 59) before its amendment µ e case XIII of Fri. 2 of article 57 of law No. 3960/2011 (1st 118), hold office until µ adoption of decision of the Minister With Administrative-tarryth µ and E-Government for the appointment of the President, µ of µ µ Secretary General and other Board members µ µ of E.K.D.D.A., in line with µ µ e on Fri. 6 article 68 of law No. 4002/2011 (first 180).
12 Article 18 the validity hereof begins of publication in µ µ Journal Gazette Newspaper.
13 Athens, 2011 PRESIDENT of VOULIS FILIPPOS PETSALNIKOS the Secretary-General of VOULIS SERVICES O TIS ADDRESS LEGISLATIVE PROJECT ATHANASIOS d. PAPAIOANNOU ATHANASSIOS K. THEODOROPOULOS
Search Translated Laws of Greece