Read the untranslated law here: http://www.hellenicparliament.gr/UserFiles/bcc26661-143b-4f2d-8916-0e0e66ba4c50/a-hlios-pap.pdf
SECTION I RECOVERY of the FORMER ELLINIKON AIRPORT and OTHER PROVISIONS Article 1 unlocking former Greek µ Airport IOS exploitation of former Greek µ IOS Airport and coastal Olympic Olympic St. area µ Costum µ s (former Olympic Sailing Center St. piako µ Costum µ s and the National Youth Sports Centre St. ter-in µ s) recommends that the purpose of public entonoy public interest µ µ Council , µ e which sought in particular: a. the µ shot into the national public budget µ µ and s-naptyxiakoys targets for the exploitation of public property µ.
b. attracting investments and activities h-high added-value µ for µ of Atti-KIS and in General in the country, as well as the strengthening of e-picheiri µ µ vocational innovation.
c. the µ job creation in the µ µ s (e) high competitiveness for µ of Attica and in General in the country.
d. the emergence of Athens in cultural itropoli µ, tourist pole international radiation and an important economic centre µ µ µ business growth and efficiency, as well as education and research, in the broader IP-riochi of the Mediterranean and the Balkans.
e. the creation of a µ µ itropolitikoy pole Polla-plwn functions, national e international concern and international µ per-wear.
(f). The application of model programmes µ µ µ urban schemes α-naptyxis and reconstruction and return to the General-itropolitiko µ µ group conduct a pre-Mises capital greenery and recreational facilities, as well as cultural, a-thlitikwn, tourist, educational, research and social infrastructure µ s high quality.
g. the implementation of pilot projects, µ µ methods and tech-ing for the exploitation of marine SC etwpoy µ-rwnikoy and turn the city to the sea.
Article 2 the Integrated Plan including Development of Metropolitan µ Pole Greek-Saint Costum µ s 1. For the combined a property development µ of former Greek µ IOS airport, the former Olympic µ anymore-Ed Sailing Center St. Costum µ s Attica and the National Youth Sports Centre (E.A.K.N.) St. Costum µ s Attikis, as these seem to µ e-DIA topografi µ µ in article 7 and shall establish joint-mind the Metropolitan Greek Pole – St Costum µ s, compiled and Integrated plan including national µ when the provisions hereof.
2. With the above plan shall, in particular, the boundaries of the area to be developed in the mainland Greek-San Polo Costum µ s and non-intended and approved: a. the limits of specific zones and the main areas of destination-µ Abov number each zone.
b. The bands going to prioritise engineering µ (perio-thorities to an urban planner estimate µ) and allowed restricted within these µ s land uses and conditions and restrictions s th µ µ.
c. the zones that are not going to be sustainable engineering µ (living-Ness development) and the permissible, µ per zone, land uses and conditions and restrictions s th µ µ, any special terms and restrictions-µ s to µ morphology and the aesthetics of buildings and uncovered spaces, as well as any additional restriction TS-µ s in the growth rates of individual uses µ.
VOULI TON ELLINON EXTRACT Cfi. From the official tisRIE΄ µ a Practical, 27 March 2012, no. Meeting plenary session of µ, in which Diekp. passed the following draft laws µ th: former Airport utilization µ IOS Greek µ µ d Programme-ILIOS-promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources µ (µ integration Directive 2009/28/EC)-Sustainability criteria for Biofuels and Bioliquids µ (µ integration Directive 2009/30/EC) (d). The boundaries of the area of the Metropolitan Park of greenery and recreational facilities provided in case-v of paragraph 3.
e. oriogra µ µ s of, any existing within the area including µ, µ ydatore (d, µ µ µ s pleysi the Po-µ, µ arrwn winter and streams).
(f). The terms, restrictions and guidelines for µ pre-protection and management of the environment, as well as the system of environmental monitoring µ, µ µ e, according to the legal information provided µ µ o µ strategy study IP-impact factory closure financingofsocialplansorredeploy-established and public-accessible in µ µ defined in paragraph 4.
g. any other measure µ, µ limited term or any number e-piballetai for the integrated development of a learning µ-parency.
3. For the preparation of Integrated Plan including a µ-naptyxis of the Metropolitan Greek Pole-Saint Costum µ s defines the following general land uses and general conditions and limited construction µ µ s judgement: a. land use: an urban planner to µ surface areas are assessment uses a µ igoys residence, General pet-dispute and legal Center engineering µ of articles 2, 3 and 4 from 23.2/Presidential Decree 6.3.1987 µ (Iv 166) , as applicable. Development zones Commission are the uses referred to in paragraph (B) of article 11 of law No. 3986/2011, use µ µ s transhipment station, Alpha-nakyklwsis and processing symbol µ µ µ, sever reactions-operating and uses education and research.
Uses education and research includes determine µ-ing the following specific uses:-Education (universities and technical institutions, entitling the µ-µ and schools)-research centers – research laboratories-recovery facilities research issues µ s competently-Administration-Outpatient-sports facilities-cultural facilities-Restaurants-Bars-µ commitment Level (buildings – stadiums).
b. Mixed building coefficient µ µ µ applicable application assessment shall to the extent of the Metropolitan Greek Pole-Saint Costum µ s: 0.5. The coefficient µ allocated annually in the µ by development zones and areas for building µ poleo-the Metropolitan Pole, where µ e the smar-commercial destination µ what each zone and the permissible µ e-clarifications
ithin this land and in line with µ µ e the following special-more awards: AA. Development zones: in these areas, the maximum permissible building coefficient µ µ shall for each µ from the general categories of land referred to in paragraph (B) of article 11 of law No. 3986/2011-specified as follows:-Tourism number µ – Recreation: 0.2-Risk complement parks: 0.3 µ-Issues µ µ – parks effectively commercial centres – Recreation: 0.3 µ-uses transport, technical, social and ENVI-ballontikwn µ s infrastructure and operations : 0.2-Mixed uses: 0.4.
The maximum permissible building coefficient µ µ party for education – research areas defined in 0.3.
For the calculation of µ µ maximum permissible µ µ per quo construction zone and EC, the µ area of each zone shall be deemed to be a single whole.
BB. Areas to an urban planner µ: assessment in these areas, the rates of assessment set out in th µ µ µ r with pre-µ blepo article 18 para. 1 of law No. 2508/1997. Speci-Kos in general areas and a µ µ igoys residence or eh-Rousse µ financial engineering these sections, which have heavily-Valencia-aitero µ or µ legal interest may results-Soun subject µ specific design architecture and buildings as an accent µ µ destination points and toposi-µ s, as well as in areas using µ µ legal WINS-Valencia drew on which seeks to gather the central functions , may be specified and µ µ µ building rates higher, which is not allowed to h-perbainoyn however, the 2.2. The preceding subparagraphs shall not apply to µ µ µ decision in areas a igoys residence of peri-falling (f) of this paragraph.
c. Height of buildings and installations: epifyla-ment to those specified in the cases (e) and (f) of this paragraph, the height of buildings and instal-tastasewn Metropolitan Pole per living-NI development or area to an urban planner µ, µ syddan-according to the urbanisation and architecture µ fysiognw µ-a and µ µ operations be informed in case of coverage, notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 1-Fu 7 article 9 of law 1577/1985 , as applicable. Ms-taskeyi high buildings and installations in µ f-Rousse zones or areas of Metropolitan Pole positioning-told to ECFS µ µ demonstrated by special study as necessary for technical reasons, special constructions or original architectural solutions that aim at kata-erect the extent or t µ or µ s this significant destination point µ µ (landmark destination) and µ not exacerbating the residential environment what µ terms buildings or residential areas from the point of view of the treaties Ilias number µ , lighting and ventilation of µ-p µ. In any case, not allowed the construction of high buildings and installations within 100 µ area measures from the limits of the property of the former Airport µ s-th Greek, with the exception of the µ t µ or µ s such person on Vouliagmenis Avenue and µ on Poseidonos Avenue.
d. Maximum permissible percentage µ coverage for buildings and facilities throughout the Metropolitan Ince-Lu Greek-Saint Costum µ s: 35%. Except as set out in the case v of this paragraph, the maximum permissible µ µ percentage cover-KS in the development zones shall be set at 30% for each living-NI. An urban planner to estimate areas µ, µ maximum permissible-INCE percentage coverage µ µ is specified with the electrical engineering I-µ µ studies referred to in article 3(2).
e. Green and Recreation Park: In t µ or µ a Hellinikon Metropolitan Pole – St Costum µ s which occupies a µ of the former Airport-µ of Greek, at least 2,000 surface-area in sq. km µ µ will develop as a metropolitan park of greenery and recreational, µ e uses green, e-leytherwn sites, recreation, sport, culture µ µ, charitable functions and model urban infrastructure-µ s. Μ the happiness and technical projects, and need, the µ-what is passing from the above area, not recommended-lised segmentation this assessment µ. The cover, of all kinds, µ µ s standing buildings to be erected in the Park collects-µ may not exceed 10% of the surface of nolikis above. The maximum e-pitrepo µ µ µ floor number shall no 1782/2003 for the above buildings-2 supported on two (2) and the maximum permissible µ µ Eno height in ten (10) µ measures. Exceptionally, permitted the kata-a and µ utensils only high building special architektoni-TEM design, which may act as µ point-point proooris µ µ µ toposi and the Park. The green spaces and the free spaces must account for at least 75% of the total area of Pi-Ku.
(f). Coastal fronts µ: specifically the t µ or µ s of Non-tropolitikoy Pole which include the µ property of former Olympic Sailing Center St. piakoy µ Ko-in µ s and the National Youth Sports Centre (E.A.K.N.) St. Costum µ s, the maximum permissible µ µ party Sy-th ntelestis µ judgement defined in 0.25 µ and maximum between-psos buildings in sixteen (16) µ measures. Exceptionally, e-llow build a high building only µ and special architectural design, which may act as µ point destination point µ µ µ toposi and the etwpoy coastal µ. To the extent this allow uses µ-leisure tourism as defined in IP-riptwsi 1 of paragraph (B) of article 11 of law No. 3986/2011, as well as educational, research and recreational activities associated especially with the µ marine and coastal area as marine research, diving, aquariums etc.. Also and uses a µ igoys residence at a rate that does not exceed µ 40% of the total area of para-ktioy µ etwpoy. In areas (a) µ igoys residential building ntelestis µ-tion specified by engineering µ I µ challen not study-µ µ be greater of 0.6 and
the height of buildings shall not exceed µ the eleven (11) µ measures.
4. For the approval of draft paragraph 2, s-µ nwny ' Greek company – real estate management company and the Greek µ IOS Airport s.a. (e-fexis "Hellenic s.a.) submit to the Office-Jenaveve Jolie-ing of µ µ Line Directorate General Public public µ property of Ministry of finance financial µ request, accompanied by a dossier µ e the following documents: a. Report outlining and µ iriwno-ing the basic options of development plan of the Metropolitan Pole and including µ: AA. The spatial characteristics of the Metropolitan pole, µ with reference in particular to the elements of the physical, PHO-litistikoy and structure the environment µ µ, in high-SA transport infrastructure µ or other server-ments, on neighbouring uses and activities, as well as to the location of the region in wider itro µ-political group µ s.
BB. The limits of specific zones of Mitropoliti-ing the pole and the basic spatial destination µ what each living-DOS, the boundaries of the Metropolitan Green Park and recreation, development zones and µ e-clarifications proposed within these land uses, conditions, and restrictions on building regulations the µ µ-ing and any restrictions orfologikoys µ µ s, as well as the proposed provisions applied to an urban planner µ µ impact areas and allowed restricted within µ land uses and conditions and restrictions on building regulations µ µ. Also, refer to the necessary internal infrastructure projects µ, and operators and execution phases and how financing financing problems of these µ-individually, as in accompanying foreign infrastructure projects µ price to be undertaken by public service bodies to µ servicing Metropolitan Ince-Lu.
SG. Documentation documentation of µ µ µ of the proposed biochemical compatibility development plan for the data of a current µ µ µ proposed spatial planning and to the broader s-and µ naptyxiakoys µ fi nancial budget targets.
b. strategic environmental impact assessment study (NOEC), drawn up under article 6 and the µ-siopoieitai article 7 of j.m.d. 107017/2006 (Ii 1225). As the authority for µ needs application of this law µ µ th means the competent Department µ peri-ment of the Ministry of environment, energy and Climate change, NGOs and µ defined by article 4 paragraph 13(1) of the above joint ministerial decision. The µ-limits deadline provided for in article 7 of the abovementioned common ministerial decision, which is more than 5 µ parties and up to 15 days, µ µ µ reduced by 5 days, while all remaining upon 10 µ days. The competent authority shall carry out µ flat top priority strategic environmental Assessment assessment for µ Special Complete Plan-including Development of µ ro Metropolitan Jenaveve Jolie-Pole antenna – St. Costum µ s.
c. technical report, accompanied by hydrological µ, y-draylika and environmental elements or µ studies under which proposed the µ oriogra µ s any yfi-in µ or µ ydatore under reconstitution on topo-graphical chart µ µ µ µ DIA or the indent (d) of this paragraph.
d. Figure µ µ a topographical map or topographical chart µ µ s-of the whole area in scale 1:5 000 µ MA or MS-tallili scale µ µ, µ e coordinates certain vertices, based-µ the National Geodetic Reference System µ GGRS ' 87, as applicable, in which I captured I-in particular:-the dimensions, e µ bado and the boundaries of the property-the way the access µ, the width and the FEA-in µ s these on µ-part development zones and allowed restricted within each zone µ land uses and conditions and restrictions-in µ µ, building regulations-proposed relevant to an urban planner µ µ impact areas and allowed restricted within µ land uses and terms and IP-rioris µ µ, building regulations-current ktis µ µ a, which should be preserved-ated and counted in the proposed information µ , per area, maximum building µ µ µ operation and assessment,-any existing µ or µ ydatore under reconstitution as especially need that µ have been covered, and the proposed-oriogra µ µ µ s restricted them.
e. The µ µ d development programme during implementation phases, accompanied by a timetable µ µ µ d and hint of works and installations that will be executed i.e. a µ-being phase.
(f). Every other study, µ, µ µ chart report or other item-any file required for the description and documentation of the µ-mentation rate µ service paragraph 2.
5. Approving the plan, requested by the h-poyrgo environment, energy and Climatic µ vocational Other-Earth the opinion the Panel r µ µ µ expert group, the-what is composed of persons egnws µ view prestigious distinguished for scientific research, the µ u-tartisi and their e ective µ µ µ ' experience in the areas of Valencia-µ, the urban design competition µ , the-chitektonikis and environmental management. The Commission consists of five members and defined µ µ e joint decision of the Ministers of Economy and µ peri-3 environment, Energy and Climatic Change vocational µ. With the SS-set decision and the compensation allowance ponents µ is in µ Committee members, in accordance with the µ µ cross-ranks of n. 4024/2011. The Committee shall deliver its opinion-µ of within a reasonable period µ-limit set in the above decision, which does not exceed µ however both µ months. The company "Hellenic S.a."-feilei to provide the above Commission any item or information necessary to facilitate its work.
6. a. the adoption of Integrated Design including development fund µ of the Metropolitan Greek Pole-San Ko-in µ s becomes e µ µ a presidential order issued µ e proposal of Economic Ministers and µ L-DOS, Energy and Climate Change after vocational µ opinion µ of the Committee referred to in paragraph 5 and recommendation
the Central Council Council Administration for µ Exploitation of Public Property µ laid down in article 16 of law No. 3986/2011, within a time limit of six months µ µ since the company "Hellenic S.a.» submit folder fully supporting µ in Greek Office of Gis-µ µ Line Directorate General Public public estate Ypoyrgei µ-th Economic µ.
b. review of the draft is permitted only where µ-Shaun respect the procedure provided for by the provisions of this article ranks, without requiring the opinion of µ-paragraph 5. Exceptionally, µ e joint decisions by the Ministers of Economic Affairs µ peri-ment, Energy and Climate Change, DTI µ after presentation of the Central Council Management Board µ the Exploitation of public property, µ µ can be e-perchontai µ µ µ e individually and the essential µ alter-ations in above plan. The above decisions Bunny's reven-dontai within two µ months since the company "Elli-stereo Sa» submit folder µ e full documentation to the Office of Greek General Line by µ µ µ what Public-public property of the Ministry of finance µ.
7. a. Presidential Decree No µ s of previous us-quo µ ragrafoy µ may amend provisions of Presidential Decree 22.2.2002 INCE-µ "Adoption Special Plan Integrated Development including µ µ piakoy Betwee Olympic-Sailing at Agios Costum drew µ s" (IV, 139), as µ µ paid article 24 of law 3373/2005, and, with particular regard to the region of Athliti-ing Youth Centre St. Costum µ s the provisions of-INCE 1/µ 3.5.2004 presidential decree "Establishment number µ live-noise protection, land use and conditions and restrictions s th µ µ judgement in coastal zone of Attica from the commercial Floor Fali-µ o µ to Agia Marina Kropias» (d 254) in order to harmonise µ µ µ degree Integrated plan-including Development of µ Metropolitan Greek Pole – St Costum µ s.
b. the provisions of article 5 of law No. 3010/2002, like I-are valid, do not have application on ydatore µ µ µ of demarcated according to µ e the above order µ s.
8. a. under Presidential Decree No µ paragraph 6 or µ e what business continuity is µ µ a presidential order, and after specifically AI-tiologi µ µ assessment an assessment of environmental engineering and µ-ntikwn characteristics and effects of objective-added development µ µ can be determined and second, increased µ, µ µ th coefficient mixed judgement under the Metropolitan Greek Pole – St Costum µ s, which may be not µ µ greater of 0.6. Where-Shaun made use of this possibility, the designated subjects in the case µ b of paragraph 3 ceiling coordinates-lestes µ µ assessment construction may be increased by Poso-mouth up to 20%, per development zone or area to an urban planner µ estimate. The previous Ciprian µ µ not apply oze-Tai in the cases (e) and (f) of para-graph 3.
b. the company "Hellenic s.a. may use µ µ opoii unites the second, increased, building coefficient µ µ µ assessment only if they perform at Green point µ 50% of variations in cash can't-µ s resulting from the difference between the two rates th µ. The resulting benefit figure-gizetai separately for each development zone or area to an urban planner in which assessment µ µ used the dynamic-lity increased building coefficient µ µ view, the µ e-pitrepo µ, where appropriate, general land uses in them. For the calculation of µ above interest taking into account the µ-weighted currency µ µ µ designated average of objectively-µ port values for each zone during the licensing period th µ judgement that take advantage of the ability of these layout view building coefficient µ µ. If, when the season is OPE-structure this, haven't been calculated objectively µ General values in the zone, taking into account the objective µ µ General values, α-nalogoy character, in what areas map µ µ s municipalities.
c. The estimated amount µ apodido filed in special code of Green The µ µ clay mation Fund "Fund-ING Hell µ ' and available in 30% to the Municipalities a-µ s Lake St, Greek µ-Argyroupoli and Glyfada, 40% to the Municipalities of Athens, Piraeus and µ s and over 30% in the Regional Association of Municipalities µ s Attikis to allocate further in other municipalities µ s regional Host modules The µ area of Athens The µ area, South of Athens, North of The Athens area, Western µ The µ area of Athens and Piraeus, as well as in the municipality of Rafina µ s-µ IOS Piker, Markopoulo, Koropi-Peania, Mesogai-Freshwater and Spata – Artemis Vice µ idos. The above amounts available exclusively and only µ for the purposes laid down in cases (a) and (b) of paragraph 2 of article 7 of law 3845/2010 and for the implementation of programming application µ µ µ social housing schemes, Ms.-bid and, specifically for the Municipality of Athens and µ s Peirai-as, for the creation of new green spaces µ and s-CAL revitalization and reconstruction of the historic centres of Athens and Piraeus respectively. For the payment of amounts above the above municipalities µ sub firing at Green point project µ µ µ d which includes the e-µ µ measures, projects and actions, for which payment is sought financial µ.
d. With Economic Ministers ' decision and µ ENVI-environment, Energy and Climatic Change vocational µ shall setout the special requirements and conditions for the Sub-µ of software interest resulting from the difference between the two rates th µ, the manner of performance of the relevant amounts in Green point, the µ µ f-Rousse distribution µ or µ per municipalities the percentages, the minimum content of µ µ µ programmes of annex , required a µ-law logitika and any detailed pictures for µ µ o-land of the provisions of this paragraph.
Article 3 application of µ µ including Comprehensive Plan of development For the implementation of the Plan of µ article 2 do-thoyntai, per category area, the following proc-esses: 4 1. Metropolitan Park of greenery and Recreation:
a. a joint decision of the Ministers of Economy and µ environment, energy and Climate Change, DTI µ issued at the request of the company "Hellenic s.a. or its subsidiary company or third parties to which s has allotted the execution and exploitation of works and µ recommendation Council Council host µ Dioiki-ing for the Exploitation of Public Property µ laid down in article 16 of law No. 3986/2011 , the General Organization of the Metropolitan Park Prasi-mind and recreation the case v of paragraph 3 of article 2 hereof.
b. the decision set out in particular the perio-thorities of the park that will be allocated for the creation of Te µ-chnitwn forests, landscaping, gardens, Lee µ Pty, nurseries, Vota-garden victories, hot gases µ and other green spaces, walking areas, game, sport, adventure, education, exhibitions, concerts and other activities-management, the way by configuration and µ on µ µ d-relevant buildings and installations , the e-road network and swteriko network pezodro µ s and PHO-dilatodro µ s, the location of the parking spaces µ, as well as the General Organization of each other space, building, instal-status, use or functionality that will be required for the integrated development and operation of a µ of Pi-Ku.
c. With the above decision also approved, and environmental conditions of the projects and activities required for the Organization and operation of the Park and, after filing a single Study of enviro-lontikwn Impact and consistency that the-supported paragraphs 2B and 3 of article 3 of law No. 4014/2011. The time-limits laid down in µ PA-ragrafo 2B of this article which is over twenty (20) working days, the µ µ s, µ reduced by tree-Ms (10) working days, the µ µ s.
d. the above decision shall be rendered within four the µ-Kinshasa since that case operators first contact request, placing my order?-accompanied µ of the environmental, technical, plantation and other studies and µ µ documentation shall, in the Office of the general lines of Greek µ µ µ consist of public-public property of the Ministry of finance µ I-mentary. The version of that judgment is expected-case for the adoption of decisions that sections-ing in paragraphs 2 and 3 of this article. The decision was treated as the building approval µ judgement within the meaning of articles 1 and 5 of law No. 4030/2011 for the eco-structure financial tasks µ performed within the Register-political Park Green and Recreation. The provisions of the first subparagraph of paragraph 1 of article 6 of law No. 4030/2011 have not in this respect apply µ µ.
q. what µ IA decision is approved and the number of the Park's Operation µ Greenbelts and recreation and Ms-thorizontai the obligations and rights of d µ s of first case concerning administration, management-, maintenance and operation of the Park. µ
2. Areas to an urban planner µ estimate: a. The legal studies µ µ urbanisation of areas progress-holds to an urban planner µ µ µ estimations in accordance with Draft article 2, shall be drawn up either on the initiative of the company µ-Alexandria Greek s.a. or its subsidiaries companies are Al-te from third parties to whom it has granted the Execu-and µ or exploitation of the works in these t-ties, and consist of :-the urbanisation plan drawn up legal µ µ e base-rizontiografiko and altitude etriko µ µ µ topographic diagram-a,-the legal regulation engineering µ µ and-report describing and justifying the proposed-by the µ µ µ rate study.
The legal studies engineering µ µ contain in particular the specific land uses and any additional bans or y-liabilities, charts µ µ µ of infrastructure networks, the specific conditions of th µ, and the koinochri-in and public spaces that must anercho-ing at a rate of at least 50% of the total-sixths-ing to an urban planner µ area assessment.
b. legal studies engineering µ µ µ e approved shared a-pofaseis of the Ministers of Economy and Environment µ-DOS, Energy and Climate Change and vocational µ where appropriate competent Minister µ Nos, following the recommendation of the Central Council Council Administration for µ Exploitation of Public Property µ laid down in article 16 of law No. 3986/2011, within a time limit of six months µ µ since that case operators first submit a full dossier in Greek Office of General Linear µ µ µ atei-Public Public Property the Ministry of finance µ.
The adoption of legal study engineering µ µ has the effects zoning approval in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 17.7.1923. Since the adoption of the legal study engineering µ µ, the spaces get into common use, provi-without requiring any explicit waiver of Lords of akini-from ownership, # or µ possession. Provisions concerning contribution in land and money not µ e-pharmaceutical µ apply.
c. implementation of urbanisation µ µ µ µ legal study is carried out on the initiative and responsibility of operators in the case of the first paragraph thereof. After the approval of the town planning-legal study µ µ, µ subjects above bodies engage in implementation of projects by the µ area, Ms.-bid and in the execution of infrastructure works µ, such as those provided for in legal study engineering µ µ. Maintenance, cleaning and renewal of technical equipment share µ, and the maintenance of infrastructure works-µ and green areas, becomes µ e EPI µ, straight-NI and case operators charge first, when PA-rekklisi each relevant provision.
d. The decisions approving the environmental conditions for the projects and activities carried out within the areas µ of this paragraph and which are classified in category a (A1 and A2 subclasses) of article 1 of law No. 4014/2011, issued a-
ince the Minister of environment, Energy and Climate-Change TEM HTI µ and the relevant procedure shall be dealt with by the central services of the Ministry, and the pre-thes µ-limits provided for in paragraph 2b of Arti-article 3 and paragraph 3 of article 4 of law No. 4014/2011 and which is more than 5 µ s working-days and up to 20 µ working the µ µ s days , reduced by 5 µ µ µ s the working days, while all the rest by 10 working days if-SI the µ µ s days. For the environmental licensing p-valve and activities in category b, µ the provisions of article 8 of law No. 4014/2011.
3. Development zones: a. With joint decisions by the Ministers of Economic Affairs µ environment, energy and Climatic Change adopted DTI µ µ request of company «Jenaveve Jolie-Red s.a. or its affiliate companies or third parties to the-5 What is allotted the execution and exploitation of works and µ recommendation Council Council host µ Administra-management meetings for the Exploitation of Public Property µ laid down in article 16 of law No. 3986/2011 and oped s published published in Journal µ µ NAL the Government, determined, per development zone or t µ or µ a, e-total: AA. The more specific categories of projects and activities-be economies within µ or µ or µ t (a) thereof, and the accompanying external projects y-BA µ, such as electricity, telephone networks, gas and water supply, as well as access routes and the Red areas connection interfaces for µ installation of works with the basic µ road network of the region.
BB. The delineation of all buildings and facilities-and the way by free space of µ, µ reference to General layout plan scale µ s-Ms 1:2,000 or other suitable scale µ scale.
SG. Environmental conditions of projects and activities-will be pursued ranging within µ or µ or µ t (a) thereof, and the environmental conditions of the external µ infrastructure projects nodwn, where required, h-front from compliance with the procedure laid down in the US-ragrafoys 2B and 3 of article 3 of law No. 4014/2011. The µ-limits deadline referred to in paragraph 2b of this article which is over twenty (20) working days, the µ µ s, µ reduced by ten (10) working days-the µ µ s days.
b. With everything identical decisions approved µ per zone or national t µ or µ a, and: (AA). Any required clarifications µ silting up on the cursed-and the uses thereof, the µ µ a standing or temporary works and facilities required to carry out automatic-µ ated on the foreshore and beach, as well as on the continuous µ or µ proposed employer adjacent marine space or µ a bottom for the service development zone, as well as the withdrawal of the first case of the execution of these projects. In these works peri-la µ taken and the placement of submarine pipelines and cables and generally naydetwn, piers and has-actor and placing artificial reefs, as well as the MS-tallili µ conversion and modernize existing number µ µ controlled structures for reception of the µ µ per-zone national. On the piers and platforms EPI-transformed the building construction in the context of land use and conditions and restrictions s th µ µ judgement by each zone. For this approval, the entities mentioned in on-fall I of this article, apart from the environmental impact Study of the folder referred-Fu 4 Article 11 of law No. 4014/2011, submit EPI-plus and coastal industrial µ µ study justifying, from Te-perpetrators standpoint, the advisability of µ silting and other works, how to perform these, and any special restrictions that authorisation, µ-structions for safety reasons , protection of the environment and terrorism µ St. need. In these cases, the version of the above Council decisions µ does the Minister of development, Competitiveness and Nayti-Lia. These decisions are issued after in µ µ-assent of the Navy General staff. The provisions-provisions of articles 12 and 14 of law 2956/2001, such as force-s, do not apply for conducting µ proschwse-s on the dock and the construction, expansion or EC-sync everything works in µ foreshore and beach, as well as in adjacent or adjacent µ µ Eno marine space and the bottom µ a, in the areas falling in this paragraph settings µ.
BB. Any required subjects specific terms and µ µ measures for the protection and enhancement of µ NI µ funds, of-chaiologikwn sites and other cultural items and totals that may exist on zones a-naptyxis or µ or µ t these systems, after submission of the case required including µ µ µ the opinion studies and of the competent services and bodies µ of the Ministry of citizenship-the Tourism and µ µ. In these cases, the ve-dose of the above Council decisions µ does the Ypoyr-Prime Minister Culture and Tourism µ µ.
c. the above decisions are issued within four months of µ when the bodies of first case sub put application, accompanied by all the µ, during on-fall, µ µ reactions required studies and other documentation the µ-by desk research, the Greek Office of General Linear µ µ µ atei-Public public property of the Ministry of finance µ.
All the individual opinion µ µ s and approvals that are required to provide for the issuance of the above apofase-s, granted by the competent ratione materiae µ bodies and agencies within an exclusive deadline µ-limit of twenty (20) working days, the µ µ s since I brought in t-µ related request them from the Greek Office or the competent µ for the environmental licensing Department of the Ministry of the environment Energy and Climate-Change TEM HTI µ.
d. the provisions of paragraph 11 of articles 2 and 12 of law No. 4014/2011, as applicable, µ e cross-
key decisions of this paragraph. The above decisions valid: AA. Authorization for the conclusion of silting and execution on the foreshore, the beach, the continuous µ or µ PA rakei Eno marine space and the bottom µ a, when the Pira-provision is made to the provisions of articles 12 and 14 of law 2956/2001, as applicable.
BB. Authorisation within the meaning of article 10 para-grafoi 3 and 4, 12, 13 and 15 of law No. 3028/2002 for projects and activities to be carried out near µ NI µ funds or within archaeological sites and historic places, u-bid and for each intervention or change of use µ to µ NI µ property funds or to their environment.
SG. Μ, construction approval within the meaning of articles 1 and 5 of law No. 4030/2011, for building financial tasks that µ will run within the zones referred to in paragraph automo-of. The provisions of the first subparagraph of para. 1 of Arti-article 6 of law No. 4030/2011 does not have application in the µ-fall.
4. The bodies of the public, broader µ public sector µ µ µ and public sector public enterprises and organisations which are µ µ responsible for the execution of escorts projects-xwterikis µ price infrastructure necessary to serve the Metropolitan Greek Pole – St Costum µ s, must run in its absolute priority.
Article 4 Granting use of seashore and beach area 1. For the actual realisation of µ silting and projects laid down in case II of para-graph 3 of article 3, allow direct para-6 St, in the company "Elliniko" or affiliated companies or third parties that derive from these rights-µ, µ right foreshore usage system of para-Lia, continuous affiliation or µ µ proposed adjacent marine space-Romania and µ a bottom. The concession allowed µ µ only after the adoption of the decisions referred to in paragraph 3 of article 3 and in line with µ µ e terms and condition-tions set out in them.
2. The concession becomes µ e joint decision of h-Ministers of Economic Development, and µ Antagwnistikoti-Tash and shipping. With that decision determined the time of the concession and the annual economic legal a-ntallag µ µ a, which must meet the current crisis-equal isthwtikes values of µ area and which anapro-Shar µ apply every five years. The decision issued after delivered body opinion µ µ µ Auditor system on the height of economic legal letter µ µ and the recommendation of the competent land µ µ vocational service. The eisigi-is provided within an exclusive time-limit a µ µ-States since that will reach the land service the dramatic µ request µ a, failing which the decision may be issued and µ without it. The ECF suggestion µ documented the reasons and the specific terms of the concession, including µ µ f-managing mandatory consideration of the terms and conditions laid down in the decisions referred to in paragraph 3 of article 3.
3. The property which is created by any µ µ EFF-topisi to the limit of the foreshore, the construction or expansion of projects or silting, Ms-tagrafontai as a public ownership µ µ and become the property of the Greek Public and µ µ can para-for during use or EC hired µ to fo-stakeholders referred to in paragraph 1, in line with µ µ e the procedure laid down in paragraph 2 of this article. The fix-Rees µ of the new limits of seashore, who will potentially-eration of the alluvial deposits, be in line with µ µ µ e e stipulated-to articles 3, 4 and 5 of law 2956/2001, as currently in force.
4. Any use by third parties of e-ktasewn granted or µ hired during previous µ paragraphs is prohibited, since PA-PE µ prevent the fulfillment of the purposes for which eh-become the concession.
Article 5 Building Permits µ – demolition Permits assessment 1. For all building legal tasks µ performed-cooperate within the Metropolitan Greek Pole – a-Baba Costum µ s construction licence required µ. Building permits the µ-ing awarded by the Greek Office of article 6 hereof, within the time limit set in the µ ν. 4030/2011 from submitting an application by the wave-Rio or µ I µ law having the right µ á. The application shall be accompanied by supporting documents and studies µ iDEN-based on article 3 of law No. 4030/2011. Specifically for the kodo µ financial tasks-that will run within the Non-tropolitikoy Green Park and recreation and development areas, the application shall be accompanied by the acts which, if applicable, required for the application of Special µ deployment plan in line with µ µ e Arti-article 3 of this law, µ and resulted in the granting-gitika and µ studies defined in PA-ragrafo 2 of article 3 of law No. 4030/2011. If a-required in the text provisions µ µ µ Council opinion opinion-Board Architecture on architectural µ s audit submitted building permit µ, is provided by the Central Council Board Architektoni µ-educative article 26 of law No. 4030/2011.
2. By a joint decision of the Ministers of Economy and µ environment, energy and Climatic Change vocational µ issued after Greek Cabinet's report and opinion of the Council Host µ µ Board of management for the utilization of public Assets and µ which µ o-µ shall the Journal of Government, may be specific µ justifications and µ studies for the issuance of permits building µ judgement special e-process control, as well as special times and special power TRANS-dikasies and conditions revise and µ Cup-ing of building permits in areas of assessment µ paragraph 1, notwithstanding the relevant cross-grades.
3. a. Buildings and facilities belonging to the use, administration, management and operation of the Greek µ s.a. ", may be demolished by way of derogation from
the existing provisions. The issuance of permits demolishing-fisis is done at the request of the company from the address Building and Ktiriodo µ µ µ s financial Regulation (D.O.K.K.) of the Ministry of environment, energy and Climatic Change µ µ functioning until the opening of the Greek Office of article 6, which atone time-stwnetai µ e Act of µ µ Secretary General Public public IP-µ rioysias µ the Ministry of finance.
b. For the issuance of the licence required demolition work-ing exclusively the following documents:-Application of "Greek" µ e elements to demolish the building, the award statement Ascension and control sheet.
-Technical report of the building.
-Μ µ d Diagram of the building in proper scale µ.
-Skarifi µ or µ-the dramatic floor plan of the building.
-Photographic depiction of the building.
-Proof of payment of contributions and deductions for services engineering µ.
c. the demolition work permit is issued, within five (5) working days, the µ µ s from the presentation of justified µ-were laid down in the case of (b) is valid for three (3) years from the date of its adoption and revised µ e the same procedure adopted.
Article 6 Greek Office 1. The General Secretariat is µ µ Line Public public y estate µ-poyrgeioy Economic legal Office recommended Greek µ which reports directly to the General Line µ µ s-Thea. The Office recommended position classifications etaklitoy µ µ µ e extent Lou what 2nd category specific positions, which-th head of Office and take the antistoi µ-Hess earnings and µ e notwithstanding paragraph 16 of article XIX of the n. 4057/2012 (first 54). The cover of the above position is made, notwithstanding any such provision, either r µ µ µ either appointment e mounting y-palliloy of the Ministry of finance financial µ or µ e apospa-official of any public service osi µ-th, # µ µ public legal persons public or private public law sector µ µ field, as defined in para. Article 14 of law 2190/1994 (first 28), or independent Áñ-7 requests, after opinion of the µ µ dioiki responsible institution-ing of service, # µ legal person or authority.
The µ etaklitos µ defined employee e µ term up to three years µ e isochronous renewal feature.
Qualifications for the appointment of µ, placement or from-is a degree spasi higher education Institutions and important µ µ µ e significant experience on the subject of Office µ. The term of Office of the employee who placed or seconded in the above post is deemed carried dramatic µ service for all consequences and during not interrupted the degree of expression and µ µ wage development. The time of the term in the above post consid-potential, to implement provisions of µ n 3528/2007, as every time they apply, as time pract-ing tasks Chief µ t µ or µ ensure programme Ministry.
The employee resumes automatically after the µ-poiondipote floor end of his tenure in the position that he held before the appointment of µ. If the position held or which has evolved is not empty or Qatar-repealed, rolled back to at least the µ oiobath µ or µ-collecting, on the basis of the evolution of organogra issues µ, µ-important industry, which may be blank or otherwise recommended appointed position of decision µ µ-diwn Ministers and µ e is removed leaving the institution.
2. The Office has the following responsibilities: (a) µ Bal. information to inform their interested µ µ µ caretakers for the principles in community-co and the actions required for the licensor-important projects, activities, facilities and GOI-million that µ µ programmes formed to carry e-ranging µ ithin the Metropolitan Greek Pole – St ter-in µ s.
b. Receiving the µ interested µ applications for the adoption of the acts referred to in articles 2 and 3 of this Act µ, checks the completeness of the files concerned, arrange for the completion of a µ-nagkaiwn supporting documents of the person concerned and transmit them µ in case competent with µ-Bal services and bodies for supervision, and provide the necessary submissions delivered opinions µ , contributions and marketing authorisation is necessary-ings.
c. Issuing building permits within the assessment Mitropoliti µ-antenna Pole Greek – St. Costum µ s, in accordance with the µ µ o-µ Rizo in article 5.
d. Issuing demolition permits within Panierotato Tamasos-litikoy Pole Greek – St. Costum µ, µ e the provisions-subject of orizo µ in paragraph 3 of article 5.
e. Works as µ a service attitude for granting any other licence assessment-or approval that is necessary-for the realisation of projects and µ activities-of the Metropolitan Greek Pole – St Costum µ s, as well as for the construction of all kinds of buildings and installations. For this purpose, receiving the µ folder in case added µ requested licensor-ing, checks the completeness, arrange for the completion of necessary µ-supporting by-diafero µ and sends it in the case of Nos-µ and departments agencies, who are required to carry out as a matter of priority at premium µ for the purpose of this action, in line with µ µ e their Bal-µ their responsibilities. The above services and operators sub-chreoyntai to provide any necessary information to the Office-µ, written or oral, on stage, in the-what are the relevant procedures, any deficit-folder has accomplished and how thou filler, µ and the reasons for the delay or the LRO-to µ µ aitoy provider of economy data licences or authorisations.
(f). Μ µ line functions as the Secretariat of the Central Council of the Council of Administration vu-µ for the Exploitation of public µ Peri-substance of article 16 of law No. 3986/2011 for all issues µ s-concerning the adoption and implementation of Comprehensive Plan µ µ a specific Development referred to in articles 2 and 3 of
This, as well as for the adoption of acts for the-what information is required previous µ or µ opinion recommendation the Council above Council µ µ µ in accordance with the provisions of similar-DOS.
g. make proposals and indicates solutions for effective dramatic anti µ µ addressing administrative schereiwn IM-and µ, problems which arise when planning or other related process relating to the projects, activities, as well as buildings and facilities in the region of the Metropolitan Ince-Lu Greek – St. Costum µ s.
h. Process designs general instructions, circulars and decisions to facilitate the work in the above cases.
i. monitor the implementation of the Project µ Development Fund provided for in article 2, the acts and decisions adopted in implementation thereof in line with µ µ-e µ defined in article 3.
3. The Office recommended twenty five (25) Agency-quential staff positions, covered r self employed-liloys µ, µ µ s permanently or for an indefinite period, etatasso µ-ing, in line with µ µ e on Fri. 1 of article 68 of law No. 4002/2011, from the authentic µ, µ persons by public-law or µ from local authorities, as well as from # persons under private law and µ of the wider public sector-µ µ µ sector the share capital of which belongs on integration-course or by majority in the Greek Public, µ µ e instead of-collecting abolition of organic status. These positions can be covered and µ µ e posting positions-ing from public services public µ, # persons public µ µ-law and from bodies of the wider public sector µ µ field, notwithstanding any general or special provision and µ e subject to para. 16 article ninth of n. 4057/2012 (first 54). The period of secondment shall be fixed at three years µ e renewable for an equal period µ s. These posts are broken down as follows: µ seven (7) seats in the industry IP Architecture or civil engineering, three (3) positions the industry IP s-µ s grono surveying engineering or Surveying Non-waste, four (4) positions the industry IP Michanolo-valve, Mechanical or electrical engineering , two (2) issues-tions of sector IP environmental engineering or IP Environment, µ a (1) place the industry IP Information-educative or WED it, four (4) positions the industry IP Administrative-Economic µ, µ a (1) place the industry IP # µ, two (2) posts NOT Administrative category-µ µ µ Secretaries, one (1) position class HR (auxiliary staff).
4. The Head of Office shall submit µ, µ by 1 February each year, the Minister of Economic and General µ Gra µ µ µ public Assets Public Secretary, from-accounting report for the project that was implemented during the previous year µ. In the above report including µ determine-ing full details for applications submitted at the Office and those processed, processing time, requests that were delayed or waste-rifthikan and the reasons for the delay or aporri-KS, and proposals for addressing the anti µ adminis-8 administrative difficulties and problems which proeky µ-psan during the licensing process.
Article 7 Set fundamental issues µ µ shafts ellinikon company s.a. "
1. a. the use, administration, management and exploitation of real estate µ and thereon the buildings and premises-ings, the µ µ annex and their components, e-Sports of Youth Centre (E.A.K.N.) St. Costum µ s Attikis, e µ µ 426,011.22 t. badoy., as this area seems µ µ e e items E1΄, 75, 73 min, 54 ", E1 ... ... E64΄, µ or µ coastline, E1΄, and the former Olympic-µ piakoy Sailing Center (Marina) Ag. Mr µ s Atti-TEM, e µ µ 529,792.60 t. badoy., as this area e µ µ e-seems the elements E64΄, E64, E65 ... E146, AKTO µ or µ-GRA, E64΄, respectively, in surveying µ µ d DIA-µ-scale scale 1:1,000 that were considered by the Head of the µ-technical services and housing Directorate of the Ministry of Economic Affairs whose µ copies in Fotos µ µ µ out public published with the µ law this in Journal Journal Gazette µ, get auto-rightly, since the entry into force of the law, µ, the anonymous-the company µ µ µ a name with ' Greek – Company Trans-TEM Greek Airport real estate-IOS µ µ Anonymous ("company Greek S.a. "). This company is entitled to act any relevant Act manag-ing, utilization and exploitation µ for the EC's own behalf and in the name µ µ s. From the start I-schyos µ law th automatically enters company at any Council µ µ leasing, concession stands or other management bases, µ and µ management exploitation of property above.
b. the property of former µ IOS Greek Airport whose use, administration, management and operation acquires µ ' µ "Greek article 42 of n.3943/2011 (first 66), µ µ annex e and systati-of, total area 5,249,873.49 m2 µ., identify-mated at its limits and µ µ e e seems the elements 1, 2, 3, .... 317, 318, 319, 1 in topographic diagram µ µ µ d wide-scale 1:1000, which was considered by the Head of µ technical services and housing Directorate of h-poyrgeioy Financial µ and whose copy in light out public published µ µ µ µ e law the him in r-10 µ Journal Gazette.
2. The provisions of article 42 of the n.3943/2011 e-pharmaceutical µ for all properties that are defined in us-ron article.
b. Where the provisions of article 42 of the n.3943/2011 the Minister of State stated mean-Tai from the entry into force of the Act the Minister µ Envi-environment, Energy and Climatic Change vocational µ.
c. the case IV of paragraph 3 of article 42 of the n.3943/2011 is replaced by the following: "The above property is set based on topographic µ µ DIA which is considered by the management of tech-ment Services and Housing of the Ministry of finance µ I-
ment or Topographical applications of Applied µ h-poyrgeioy environment, energy and Climatic Change. ' vocational µ
3. µ µ H in accordance with article 42 of n.3943/2011 and this article shall transfer to the Greek µ s.a. "of money-ing, administration, management and exploitation of µ and-ties and on these buildings and installations, the annex µ µ and their ingredients, as these properties e µ look in topographical chart µ µ of paragraph 1 of this article , a-etagrafetai µ telws µ the competent land registry and the Land individually µ-scholar.
Article 8 Concessions and isthwseis µ 1. a. Acts or decisions which parachwrithi µ-even when using buildings, stadiums, other gentlemen or boithiti-station or warehouses, sporting or other irradiation stops and, in General, any, stegas µ or µ, µ µ by distorted or µ, places residential real estate have periel-big ass in administration, management and exploitation of µ ' El-liniko s.a. , revoked ipso jure of osi µ-to this commitment, without requiring specific version KIS also decision nor diapistwtikis Act and holding those spaces are required to surrender possession within two (2) months of µ the relevant notice from the above company µ-let. The same accordingly apply to programming ATI µ µ-quential µ µ bases Council which has been granted the use of such sites, which expire automatically following that of the publication ofthis µ, without requiring compliance with any procedure, and holding the soil-Rousse them obliged to surrender possession within two (2) µ months from notification. Everything-all designated µ a in this case apply to the places, particularly in application of paragraph 1 µ-Fu 1 article 7, would fall into administration, management-managing and exploitation of above company µ so-anybody after µ µ from publication of this, from the time of their perieleysis or µ.
b. Leases, e µ or other commercial buildings, stadiums, other main or storage or ancillary spaces, α-thlitikwn or other facilities and, in General, any-any, stegas µ or µ, µ µ by distorted or µ, pre-Mises properties have fallen into administration, management-managing and exploitation of µ "Hellenic s.a." terminated µ over three (3) months of µ the relevant complaint , paid what µ µ isthwtes as in, within ten (10) q:-gasi µ µ s the days of EC the µ µ µ hire delivery of certain spaces, µ µ paid compensation equal to three (3) monthly µ µ µ establishes, under, µ µ µ e decision of a competent court-before that Court, to rise to the equivalent of eighteen (18)-µ µ niaiwn µ rented accommodation, taking into account in particular any considering µ sub leipo estimated time duration µ , the cost of investment to which has any been employed µ µ µ public until the publication of this in view and residual µ e-Justice duration of leasing µ and generally any specific procedural circumstances of each case, taking into account including µ µ and orizo µ isthwtirio µ in. The µ isthwtes or any third parties who derive from them right µ ATA sub-chreoyntai to yield within one (1) month from the µ µ µ added above filling Tue µ month time limits not-in µ-limit areas they hold. These apply to a µ µ isthwseis sites, particularly under-µ paragraph 1 of article 7, it will fall to the Administration, management and exploitation of µ ' Hell-Red s.a. "anytime after setting µ µ publication of BAC-up, from the time of their perieleysis or µ, and µ isthwseis µ concluded following publication of this µ in any property Áñ µ 9 functions.
c. in case of refusal of performance laid referred in the above cases I and II, but also in every other case, µ µ e any legal relationship or arbitrarily real estate sites have IP-rielthei or will reach, particularly in application of µ para-graph 1 of article 7, in administration, management and exploitation of µ-EC "Hellenic s.a., this company power-Tai to take possession of the property with the µ ment co. of diakatochikwn disputes of article 22 Fri. 1 of law 1541/1938, µ µ applicable shall apply accordingly. The arrest before the Prosecutor of the Court of appeal against the decision of the Prosecutor Who does not suspend the execution-lesi.
d. Claims from Vice µ µ, damage or from opoiadipo-te other cause and any kind of disputes for compensation µ from the holders of the above real estate, as well as their guarantors, under any legal µ µ where formal relationship (concession of use, µ µ vocational programmes in SE µ µ-ing, leasing, other) or no legal relationship as µ and vice versa, the µ claims Ms-tochwn , shall be adjudicated by the competent judge every time µ-RIA and during its case-by-case procedure, ANE-xartita by the process of elimination referred to case III. The existence of such claims µ f-tide of µ one or the other side, or both sides by-times or any other outstanding skills, µ µ not PHO-threatening to Ms. µ circumstances constitute grounds for suspension, until termination of the µ dispute from the courts, the pre-meeting of depuration process in accordance with the µ µ parapa-Ano.
e. Any performance in the context of actions and procedures foreseen in previous relevant cases µ µ can be made, yet the µ µ and e-thyrokolli, in the Moroccan space and µ µ Eno only.
(f). The facilities of the tramway µ axostasioy µ and area control center of Athens – Macedonia's aviation policy para resident within µ property of former IOS Greek µ airport and at positions held when publication of µ PA-rondos. With Economic Ministers ' decision µ, Peri-environment, Energy and Climatic Change and vocational µ sub µ s structure, transport and networks set out the terms and
the conditions para # µ µ residence, legal status, the TS-any consideration µ a, the precise limits and specific peri-writing facilities, duration: 59 µ residence area control Centre of Athens-Macedonia and any detailed pictures for µ µ of diet-ing this. With Council agreements µ µ between of "Greek" and public services, µ µ ateiwn µ legal persons or private law is entitled-to µ a the property of µ the functions (e.g. Asty-# µ a, fire brigade, Department of Antiquities, welfare body µ associations etc.) can µ µ µ agreed the para residence or µ etegkatastasi within the property and specify the relevant terms and conditions , # legal status µ, µ s consideration and any detailed pictures µ.
2. Compensation for any viral entitled µ µ isthwtes or IM-having any legal where µ µ th relationship users real estate sites that have reached or will reach, I-in particular in µ paragraph 1 of article 7, in administration, management and exploitation of µ ' Hell-Red s.a., borne by the Greek public µ, unless a Hellinikon S.a. and/or The Ip Development Fund µ-rioysias of the S.A. take µ µ after doc-10 µ µ agreement Council the beneficiaries µ Eno the compensation paid the µ h-obligation of payment. The Greek public debt, µ µ e ceases to shall bear the obligation to pay such compensation-claims where µ the operative cause of the occur at a time that the Development Fund seizing them µ-pendence of the µ s.a. will have ceased to be in PHO-100% µ sosto shareholder of "Hellenic s.a., which will ktote-fre bears only the same, for the-shot of compensation payouts of µ.
3. For the µ µ smooth relocation of operators of public-public and parastatal µ public sector µ µ field o-ing within the Metropolitan Greek Pole – Agi-th Costum µ s Relocation Committee recommended Organi-dvarts µ s (EMOE) Interministerial character s-poteloy by the µ µ µ µ designated General lines of Secretaries-General of ministries of the Interior, Economic interests, national µ s-µ defence, development, competitiveness and shipping , environment, energy and Climate Change, y vocational µ-BA µ s, transport and networks, health and social con-tional Solidarity, protection of the citizen and culture and Tourism in µ µ. The Committee shall be chaired by the Gi-µ µ Line Secretary nikos Public public estate µ Ministry of finance µ. The Commission also participate as µ µ f-NAS members representative of The Ip Development Fund µ-rioysias of the S.A. µ and a representative of the "Hellenic s.a., appointed µ e di-oikitikoy decision the Council µ, respectively. Work of Epi-Odology is the coordination number of the µ µ competent services, resolving any problems issues µ services when µ e-tegkatastasi of the above operators in new soil-Rous as host, and the tactician design, programming µ µ µ µ programming, anticipating and monitoring of proce-Ting and actions from µ expulsion of all entities established within the WCDMA µ Metropolitan Greek Pole – St Costum µ s and who epopteyo-ing from the respective ministries , as well as the Organization, monitoring and support of the µ s-bi, functioning and effective µ µ µ etegkatastasis, craft them into new reception areas.
4. Is it possible to contract a contract between µ µ h-poyrgeioy environment, energy and Climatic change and vocational µ ' Greek s.a., establishing and operations Design Center function number µ – Museum of modern Architecture, µ e promote modern production quality architectural work in Greece-da, conducting architectural competitions µ s and visibility internationally the development on the site of the former a-erodro µ. By a joint decision of the Ministers of environment, energy and terrorism – Climate Change and economic functioning µ µ µ NA-I can set out the establishment, duration and mode of operation and financing the Museum's funding µ.
Article 9 amendments to Chapter Ii of law No. 3986/2011 1. The first sentence of para. 5 article 12 of law No. 3986/2011 is replaced as follows: "With what IA Presidential Decree µ µ, and following a specific assessment a µ supporting Kos µ µ of financial engineering, peri-ballontikwn, architectural and developmental Chara-summary and implications the objective sought intervention µ µ, µ-can amended approved towing µ µ a OTO-10 µ legal projects and urban plans or financial engineering µ µ gel-Tess , as well as to set out specific conditions for use and construction for the µ within zoning public hearing property of µ article 10(2), published in parekkli µ-from any applicable under General and specific-uses own land and conditions and restrictions s µ µ building, as well as by the provisions of General Building µ µ legal member and, if the settings they become µ per-necessary for the fulfilment of the Mission of the above property and do not alter General fysiognw µ of the region and the whole aesthetic of the image. "
2. The case of III of Fri. 1 of article 13 of law No. 3986/2007 is replaced by the following: ' (c)) The environmental conditions of the investment project and the external µ infrastructure projects, where necessary, h-front from compliance with the procedure laid down in the US-ragrafoys 2B and 3 of article 3 of law No. 4014/2011. The µ-limits deadline referred to in paragraph 2b of this article which is over twenty (20) working days, the µ µ s, µ reduced by ten (10) working-µ µ s the days. "
3. paragraphs 2 and 3 of article 13 of law No. 3986/2007 shall be replaced by the following: ' 2. a. For the decision of the previous e-Justice paragraph µ, µ advise opinion, where appropriate, the service-defined entities and vices that delivered us advise µ-ragrafoys 4, 5 and 11 of article 2 of law No. 4014/2011,
and the Central Council management board the µ s-xiopoiisi the public Estate µ laid down in article 16 of this law µ.
b. the decision of previous paragraph quo µ e-gkrinontai and any required subjects specific terms and µ µ measures for the protection and enhancement of µ NI µ funds, archaeological sites, historical sites and other PHO-litistikwn items and totals that may h-there are in the scope of the approved order ESCHADA µ, loosen-RA from submission of the case required including µ µ e-for technical and other projects and in µ µ the assent of the competent services and bodies µ of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism µ µ.
In this case, the above decision in lieu of approval within the meaning of article 10, paragraphs 3 and 4, 12, 13 and 15 of law No. 3028/2002 for works and acts-activities performed in the vicinity of ancient or within kiryg µ certain archaeological sites and historic places within zones of protection (a) and (b), and for each job, intervention or change of use µ to µ NI µ-real estate funds or to their environment.
c. the provisions of article 12 of law No. 4014/2011, as applicable, implement and apply on µ decisions of previous paragraph quo µ. Any required clarifications from µ-phases, approvals and authorisations referred to in articles 45, 51 and 58 of n. 996/1979 (1st 298), as applicable, shall be issued by the Minister of environment, Energy and Climatic Change vocational µ.
d. approval of siting decision for invest West designs referred to in paragraph 1 shall take the place of bebaiw-ing land use, suitability for main use, as well as post approval expediency µ, µ teachings-ing sustainability and suitability of the approval-keioy investment plan in the text provisions µ.
Specifically for tourist accommodation facilities and specific µ tourist infrastructure µ, the above decision intervention-winter post land suitability or approval gipe-doy by the EOT and post approval respectively expediency-µ µ feasibility criteria or criteria-location in the text µ e-Ness regulations. For the shops health systems µ µ a legal interest, the approval of siting decision intervention-winter post pre-approval establishment within the meaning of article 58-80 µ throu public school certificate and Community code. By a joint decision of the Minister of Economic Affairs of µ when on-fall Nos competent Minister µ identified in particular the approvals, licenses and certificates within the meaning of the approval scope µ, µ viability criteria approval and approval of suitability for the purposes of this case µ.
3. The decisions of the previous paragraphs EC µ-given within six months of µ when the master of e-pendysis submit an application, accompanied by the µ requirements of a basis of µ µ provisions text documents, to the competent µ service of the Ministry of environment, energy and Climatic Change vocational µ. All the individual opinion µ µ s that must provide for the adoption of the above decisions, granted by the competent services-µ, bodies and organs within an exclusive deadline µ-limit of twenty (20) working days, the µ µ s since I brought to them the request µ s. "
4. The Fri. 1 article 15 of law No. 3986/2011 replaced-by ' as follows: ' 1. construction permits a. µ for the building µ legal work performed in property referred to in article 10, as well as for building µ legal work required for the external infrastructure projects noda-µ, are issued by the Bi-eythynsi Building and Ktiriodo µ µ µ s Financial Regulations of Ministry of environment Energy and Climate-Change TEM HTI µ, within thirty (30) working days, the µ µ s from submitting an application by the principal or the µ I µ law having the right µ a. where required in the text provisions µ µ µ Council opinion opinion Board Architecture on master-tectonic µ studies submitted for building permit µ, is provided by the Central Council µ-Board Architecture article 26 of law No. 4030/2011.
b. a joint decision of the Ministers of Economy and µ environment, energy and Climatic Change vocational µ issued following the recommendation of the Central Council-Council Administration vou µ for the Exploitation of public µ Peri-substance and which is published in the Journal µ µ µ, o.j. may set out specific information and sufficient justifica-gitika µ studies for the issuance of permits building µ, special control procedure as well as power and special times specific procedures and conditions revise and updating information of dossiers µ of building permits for the building µ µ legal work performed within the real estate of this paragraph, notwithstanding relevant provisions. "
SECTION Ii NATIONAL RECOVERY PROGRAMME of ENERGY RESOURCES SUN Article TEMPERATURE RELIEF 10 µ µ d HELIOS Programme 1. The purpose of the provisions of this section sho-Yes the promotion, development and implementation of national e-nergeiakoy µ µ programme recovery programme of the solar potential of e-nergeiakoy µ µ the legal designation of µ µ µ d Programme Asia e-LIOS. Subject-matter of the µ µ µ is system, special-Ness, the development, production and export of r-11 action electricity produced by solar radiation, as well as international cooperation in the framework of European policies for tackling climate change anti µ µ vocational change, promoting electricity production a-INCE µ s renewable sources and facilitating various µ-tion of this action on trans-European networks energy-energy generation. The energy produced by the y-project implementation µ µ HELIOS system, not to be on the cover of µ the National Renewable targets of the Greek Public and µ does not prejudice the achievement of the objectives of these s µ in the provisions of Directive 2009/28/EC (EEL 140/2009) that have been pursued with the µ µ article 1 para. 3 of law 3851/2010 (first 85).
2. µ µ d Programme SUN aims:
a) to develop, produce and export electricity generated from solar radiation in the Greek territory under implementation co-tion between the Greek µ µ and a Public or IP-rissoterwn µ Member States of the European Union or third countries in line with µ µ (e) the provisions of Directive 2009/28/EC (EEL 140/2009) and in particular articles 6, 7, 9 and 11 as they integrate legacy µ µ e the paragraph 2 of article 16 hereof.
(b)) to promote and support infrastructure development projects µ µ s electricity transmission to national and trans-European level in line with µ µ e the European Union strategy for the completion of the internal energy market and demographic-the penetration of renewable-energy sources µ (R.a.s.).
(c)) the exploitation of the solar potential of µ µ legal the-civil property for the benefit of the national economy and in µ the national target of repayment-µ µ Saint of public debt.
3. the drafting of the µ µ µ-SUN system taking into account the provisions of the existing legislation works µ R.e.s, the directions and rules chwrothe-tisis identified in current Spatial Planning Framework µ and Sustainable Development Fund for Renewable Energy sources µ, µ and the relevant Interstate Council any agreements µ concluded µ µ, in accordance with the procedure laid down in article 28. By a decision of the Minister of environment, energy and Climatic Change vocational µ µ can be specified and exeidikeyo-ing the development stages of the µ µ, and technical detail details related to µ policy-making, training and application scope of µ µ µ individual stages of µ.
4. the drafting of studies development of the Greek µ System Electric System µ Ener-electricity (E.S.M.I.E.) in accordance with the µ µ ν. 4001/2011 (1st 179), the responsible System Administrator µ µ µ la system includes under-IDE of the deployment in stages of µ s production-land of the HELIOS programme µ µ.
Article 11 µ formation company "PROGRAMMA ILIOS S.a.»
1. Recommended as promoter of the µ µ d-FL Ying SUN, anonymous µ µ the company name a µ ' PRE-GRAMMA ILIOS SOCIETE ANONYME-LIAKIS ENERGY RECOVERY ' and µ e, called "pre-GRAMMA ILIOS S.a.» (the "company"). On international-tion, the trade name of the company is attributed as "PROJECT HELIOS S.A.". The company operates for the convenience of the public Council interest µ µ, µ µ in accordance with the rules of private economic µ, and governed by the provisions of the Act that, th µ Statute and µ, µ, payments from the provisions of law 2190/1920. The company is exempted from the provisions for organisations and businesses µ of the PPP-µ µ field, as well as by the provisions for companies a-nikoyn s µ µ µ or ESS ESS in the µ, other than those expressly set out in this article. In the performance of acts-stiriotitwn, the company is supervised by the h-poyrgo environment, energy and Climatic µ vocational Other-land, while the oversight on the operation of µ as a-nwny company µ µ µ is carried out in accordance with the General provisions, to the extent applicable in µ e-company.
2. The founding statute of the company compiled µ e decision of the Minister of environment, energy and Climate Change that DTI µ µ µ Newspaper published in e-rida, and regulatory issues µ µ out each a pre-see the text information for anonymous µ µ s corporations # µ o-tion, and those explicitly set out in this article. Tropo-modified the statutes carried out µ e decision of the General Assembly in accordance with the µ µ provisions of law 2190/1920. The initial duration of the company is fixed at ninety-nine (99) years from publication of the µ-Community institutions of the Statute.
3. the purpose of the company is the development, promotion, implementation and management of the HELIOS programme µ µ. Speci-yachts, the company: a) investigates and assesses the potential of the country in µ-liaki action and proposes a reasoned µ a to the y-poyrgo environment, energy and Climatic µ vocational Alla-land for inclusion in a µ µ µ public public SUN or other immovable property whose location, surface, the pre-sanatolis µ and the particular characteristics of the SHO-Yes suitable for the implementation of the programme µ µ , b) manages on behalf of Greek Public µ µ o-wheat or in case of their Lord, the properties-what is granted by using in this in line with µ µ article 12 for the installation and operation of stations-µ s generating electricity from solar radiation emitted-sunlight, c) shall take all necessary steps for the implementation of the programme and µ µ µ ¢ undertakes SUN-trol the preparation of the necessary studies and projects ' µ , d) supports both nationally and at European level the development of necessary infrastructure for the µ µ µ transfer large quantities of electricity from a. p. e, e) µ µ µ mechanisms involved on the distribution µ µ s-µ µ rights rights allocation capacity on diasyn-tying of the European system of Transport System µ Ener-competiti in µ µ e with the gradual development of the µ-SUN system µ, f) shall carry out the necessary actions for oocyte µ the exploitation of national resources in solar energy on parachwroy including µ during use in this akini-and attract investors, g) takes any lawful µ I µ action for the fulfilment of this-purpose, authority in accordance with the µ µ µ defined one in the text provisions µ and the Statute.
4. For the accomplishment of its purpose, the company two-12 natai recommending companies each form in which µ I µ rights management systems inject, use µ moulds and Assembly, e µ or µ indeed guilty right µ property systems
managed by, licensed by or belong, relying on a third party for processing EI-proceedings in the case of projects or studies µ for the Implementa-tion "of the HELIOS programme, µ µ to conclude Council concessions µ µ e 3rd, µ µ participate in companies if-your own purpose or joint ventures, as well as to carry out any necessary action to implement the Pre-letter µ µ SUN system.
5. The company is managed by a Management Board (the Board) µ consisting of five (5) µ States, which de-tered µ e decision of the Minister of the environment, and e-action Climate Change vocational µ. For the appointment of µ or renewal of the term of Office of the Chairperson and Council Chief Executive Officer required µ µ the opinion of the Commission regarding article 49A of Regulation of µ House made µ e majority of 2/3 of members of µ, h-front from notification of the Minister of the environment-DOS, energy and Climate change in DTI µ Committee Chairman. For the position of Chairman and Director-Council thynontos µ company officer must hold a university degree µ µ Foundation student of the edapis or µ I µ soti-th abroad and the acquisition of at least IP-ntaetoys, scientific or professional purposes µ µ µ e vocational experience able point to significant liability and µ claims in the marine-µ or µ private sector. The Board's mandate boyli µ-th shall be five years and may be renewed µ µ µ only one time. If µ position prematurely depleted of Adminis-Ed Council Council appointed substitute µ, µ e the same procedure, for the time term which remains in µ µ State being replaced. Remuneration of Board members µ µ Council shall be borne by the budget in the Company µ and µ defined by decision of h-µ and Economic Ministers of environment, energy and Climate Change, subject to presenting µ µ the respective α-nwtatwn limits laid down in the provisions of the text-added µ # a legislation µ µ µ secured their respective e-Service Administrative Council µ formal companies councils-fied in chapter I of law no 3429/2005.
6. The share capital of the company µ defined in a µ µ million million (1,000,000) euro payable in cash, for µ µ µ of Greek Public St., from the # entity public µ µ µ law with the name "Green economy µ µ ' point. For this purpose, µ bound half-"green revenue amounts The Fund ' µ derived from auctioning the µ µ µ emission rights greenhouse gas emissions greenhouse gases, according to µ µ µ conformity with article 9 of the yp΄arith.
187497/8.6.2011 (Ii 1182) joint decision of h-Ministers Economic reforms Economy µ µ economy, competitiveness and shipping and the environment, energy and Climate-Change TEM HTI µ, during the period by 1.1.2012 – 31.12.2012. The µ capital stock paid within fifteen (15) days of µ µ katasta-publication of the company's directors, in accordance with the µ µ µ defined one in PA-ragrafo 1. If µ µ payments Council required a periodic payment, she carried out the 31.1.2013 µ. If the above f-baking ' Green Fund ' µ The lag of audited nel amount of equity µ, the difference during-the Greek Public is µ public not later than 28.2.2013. For the share capital issued µ µ k µ-HNS increased in favour of the Greek Public µ Saint. The public for µ s-skisi of employee rights issues µ µ of is represented by the Minister of environment, Energy and Climate-Change legislation a µ or µ I µ Act the representative.
7. the company's Revenue is, in particular, revenue from its operations in line with µ µ e the purpose of, any e-pichorigiseis from resources of the µ µ µ Public works Investment Programme, as set out in the following subparagraphs of the present, as well as revenue from every law µ I µ the cause. For the execution of works or services plus-Al attainment are associated s µ µ ESS e attain the µ can be paid in grants from Company e-thnikoys or European funds through Project µ µ µ µ d-FL Ying Public Investment works. With joint decisions by the Ministers of development, competitiveness and Nayti-Lia and environment, energy and Climatic µ vocational Other-Earth defined projects and financial services personal µ-heating gas, the total cost and the amount of the relevant financial funding µ, the way and the required paperwork µ for the payment of the obligations of the company, as well as any other relevant issues µ a. INSE-baking company devoted to coverage of operations toyrgikwn of expenses µ, payment or any sort of spending-Lakes region needed for the fulfilment of its purpose and repay any debts or µ, and repayment or µ µ public debt of the country. With by-phase of Economic Ministers and µ environment, energy and Climatic Change defined torture from µ way and the process performance of the company's profits in the authentic µ.
8. The Board of Directors the company µ shall establish internal Regulations µ Operation approved by the Minister of environment, Energy and Climatic Change vocational µ. With the µ what this rate µ, plus in particular, the structure and the internal workings of the company, the way and the resource management bodies, the issue of personal-tions, the skills necessary to control recruitment in place, as well as any other relevant issues µ s.
9. The company shall produce an annual economic financial situations µ-ments in accordance with µ µ e international standards financial engineering µ I µ-information provision and public balance sheets µ µ publish everything in µ µ-ing with the provisions of law 2190/1920 and what special-Ness are as defined in Regulation µ everything internal. With the µ filling of one (1) month from the end of µ Biotics-fundamental Tue µ months, the company shall submit to the Minister of environment, energy, environment and Climate Change, scheduled to µ µ ini-registered Tri financial statements in µ µ µ conformity with international standards of Financial Engineering Financial Information µ µ, µ f-verified
ness of statutory auditor – accountant, regardless of annual turnover.
10. The company shall submit, every September in µ, for EH-compared to the Minister of environment, energy and Climate Change, DTI µ operational plan which Sy-ntassetai, a year and three years, in proportion to the pre-µ blepo mentioned in article 6 of law no 3429/2005 (first 314). The company's business plan is approved by µ-phase of the Minister of environment, energy and Climate-Change vocational µ, µ is published in the Journal Journal Gazette µ. The company monitors the implementation of the operational plan and every months, µ µ sat together with the µ µ µ Tri monthly financial statements of para-graph 9 shall submit to the Minister of the environment, e-action and Climate change report vocational µ µ what a pre-production meeting implementation of the operational plan. In peri-drops significant deviations from the antiques µ approved an µ µ µ everything design together with the µ µ µ Tri monthly report whatever the company 13 life submit and propose corrective actions or α-nathewrisis of the operational plan.
11. The elaboration of studies and µ performance of p-valve and related premiums and µ operations pre performed exceptionally from any text-information provision, except for µ of European law in this regard-ing, relative µ e assigning and executing public works Council µ µ. The framework of procurement procedures and e-ktelesis of µ, concluded by the company, Ms.-thorizontai µ µ s e regulation drawn up by the Board and approved by decision of µ h-poyrgoy environment, energy and Climatic µ vocational Al-exemption. The provisions of para. 7 article 19 of Decree 776/1980 application apply accordingly for µ preventive µ VATI-red control of the µ bases enter into the company or e-taireies whose capital belongs µ o-µ EES, lokliroy or µ µ f EES, on this.
12. a) to meet the immediate needs of direct Company µ-Alexandria, at launch, µ can be-spwntai in this up to five (5) members of staff from µ entities of the public sector µ µ, as defined in para. Article 14 of law 2190/1994 (first 28). The from-spasi becomes after public µ µ public invitation by the Company µ, µ e joint decision of the Minister of environment and Energy, environment and Climate Change and vocational µ where appropriate competent Minister Bal µ µ µ in accordance with defined and µ ENA in para. 16 article ninth of n. 4057/2012 (first 54), notwithstanding the relevant provisions of the text added µ µ, for no period µ s to three (3) years. With this invitation set out the requirements of µ a qualifications and specializations of the secondment of staff. The choice of distro would become involved from µ Tue µ µ * Committee set up by decision of the Board of Directors.
(b)) the company staffed µ µ e e staff in permanent employment contract µ, µ and some time, executives with µ µ µ lawyers and project contract with µ µ µ f isthis Convention e-ntolis, in accordance with the µ µ µ µ text information legislation, apokleisti No.1-µ e decision of the Governing Council's Council µ µ without prejudice to the provisions of article 11 of law 3851/2010 (first 40). With the rules of paragraph 1 µ-Fu 8 µ can be recommended to twenty (20) posts EPI-on personal relevance µ various specialties and up to five (5) posts administrative and ancillary staff.
The filling of these posts is done with a µ µ public Pro-EC sklisi µ by the Company, upon decision of the Board µ e laying down specific terms, conditions, procedures, and requirements of µ a qualified candidates for selection. The e-elect made by Tri µ µ * Committee set up by decision of the Board of Directors. The process select-land for the posts of staff subject to coercive control # µ I µ legitimacy from the Supreme Council µ-Council personnel selection (ASEP), ozo µ µ analogue data the provisions of indent v of Fri. 1 of article 8 of law 2190/1994 (first 28). Remuneration and any kind of compensation to staff emoluments µ speci-fied µ e Economic Ministers ' decision and µ Peri-environment, Energy and Climate Change, µ µ functioning after a-INCE proposal of Board of Directors of the company, having regard to the µ e-kastote the ceilings laid down in the provisions of notes text µ-added # µ µ a legislation of anti-stoichis fees category of personnel of agencies available-1st chapter into Switzerland of n. 3429/2005.
13. The members of the Bofd µ and the personnel of the company subject to the obligations era secrecy and protection of µ venture capital or µ and other secrets, as provided for by the provisions of the text added µ µ working principles in community legal.
14. The company is exempt from any public µ, µ o-public community or in favour of a third party s µ µ µ or GCF GCF tax, as well as from every kind of end in favour of the public or third µ, except a-ince the tax added value µ, µ income tax, property tax and inheritance tax µ viruses and donations. In addition, be exempt from the obligation-to pay legal and enjoy ensi µ µ GI-defeats includes all administrative, economic, financial, fiscal, µ judicial (substantive and procedural law µ) and oth-all preferred µ ion and imperfections of the µ Saint. For each company's Act which requires Council bolai µ-ografiko document is not paid, excluding value added tax of µ µ-value, taxes, fees, levies, a µ µ rights or remuneration, contributory or µ, in favour of the µ-Saint, any public entity, insurance agency-in µ s, third, µ bolaiografwn, lawyers, judicial EPI elitwn µ and registries.
Article 12 Exploitation of the solar potential of µ µ legal public property for the µ µ a HELIOS 1. Allowed the concession to the Company for free, by using, property of the µ Saint for µ µ achievement of the HELIOS programme and, in particular, for the estab-
tion, operation and connection with the µ µ various network-transport of electricity, µ s station-liakis energy production and associated civil works. The concession becomes µ e decision of the Minister of environment and Energy, environment and Climate Change and µ DTI Minister in whose jurisdiction µ belongs the management-managing the property. The siting, installation, operation and connection operations of these stations µ µ s (e) µ transport network electricity is made in accordance with the µ µ µ µ collaborates in information law, µ legal without prejudice to more specific provisions of proposed article µ next.
2. in addition to the concession of public property µ St., for the implementation of the programme µ µ epitrepe SUN-Tai the concession during use in the company free or exclusive µ µ e s, as well as direct EC µ lease in property belonging to Public or LOCAL AUTHORITY first-or second degree µ. In this case, the para-St µ e Act is carried out in the case of Nos-competent organ µ of the Lord of the estate, which marketing authorisation is necessary-with µ e joint decision of the Minister of environment, energy and Climatic Change and vocational µ epopteyo-DOS vector Minister.
3. Of µ publication of ministerial decision that approved the assignment of the property to the company, the µ parachwroy Eno property vests in the management and operation of the company µ, free from any rule-Oh µ s third. For µ examined rights on the property, the Tue-Tosh has exclusive right µ µ d compensation schemes, against the owner of the property, without prejudice to those µ there-ing in the next paragraphs µ. The company # µ I µ-lised ship exclusively, active and passive, in all the trials µ µ e subject-matter right µ parachwroy µ ATA in one s-92, with the exception of µ µ µ e request proceedings (a) compensation payable to Mrs. µ s property's as above, in which s is still # µ I µ the property owner.
On parachwroy including µ in this property, the company 14 life may sign any contract debt or µ e-µ µ truly automatic, for further assignment of use and exploitation of these µ property for the YL-poetry of the HELIOS programme µ µ.
4. In the properties of the public, public corporations or µ OTA first or second degree µ regulation which possessed illegal µ as from third parties and the Company shall µ-dered the estimated µ for the protection of the public land issues µ µ µ µ e legislation no direct immediate expulsion of µ-law µ diakatechontwn them as persons and implement the µ-land generally the relative protection for public acquisition µ # legislation. µ For temporary adjustment of cross-µ times arising from a question by µ-real estate ownership have the µ provisions laid down in article 18 of Legislative Decree of 13.9/16.5/1926 and article 22 of law 1541/1938 (first 500). The company becomes jointly responsible µ µ e Nos stipulated in µ µ µ collaborates in information institutions legislation for legal carry out every necessary bi-oikitikis or judicial power.
5. Leases or concessions obtained in real estate use the provisions of this article in the company's management may be shamed µ µ e Board decision of µ, since their continuation is not compatible with the µ µ using akini-for the purpose of implementation of the programme µ µ ILIOS, notwithstanding any other provision. The katag-order brought about the termination of the lease or finish µ of the PA-rachwrisis two (2) µ months after its performance at µ I-sthwti or to whom was granted the Livadia in Larnaca-. For the early termination of the lease paid a µ-pozi µ paid from the property in salaried µ µ e equal to six (6) inaia µ µ µ µ Vice or with or µ µ e due's half-mind annual µ or µ establishes what µ or µ.
6. E µ µ µ rights in rem, rights of third parties may be kirysso µ-ing necessarily apallotriwtea Pro and µ µ e public spending St., µ e joint decision of the Minister of Economy-and µ environment, energy and Climatic µ vocational Al-exemption for reasons of major importance µ µ µ St. public Council Asia µ ini-tives, if deemed necessary for the implementation of the programme µ µ SUN and, in particular, for the installation-stop , operation and connection with the µ µ electricity transmission network, of µ s solar energy production on property that vested in the µ iseis adjustment of this article in the management of the Company-Alexandria, in accordance with the µ µ law 2882/2001 (1st 17) "code Forced Expropriations Akini-of". For determining compensation of µ µ damage at Bala-lotriwseis declared, in accordance with the µ µ this paragraph, does not take into account the accrual µ s-µ apallotrioy's proposed xias associated s µ µ µ or ESS ESS µ e implementation of the µ µ SUN system on adjacent property including µ.
7. The provisions of this article shall not apply to µ nodule-ing for the property, things systems right µ µ µ and the di-µ a branch of burn # µ legal persons referred to in article 1(2). 4 of law 590/1977 (Α΄ 147).
Article 13 Implementation Project plan µ µ ILIOS-licensing 1. In the context of the implementation of the programme the µ µ-LIOS, µ may company founded companies for the Foundation-and operation of one or more stations µ s para-electricity production from Res (hereinafter ' Company-companies – Producers '), in which inject and de-la ATA µ rights on property that manages, Tome-Hun granted or belonging. Companies-para-gwgoi µ established after a decision of the Board of Directors of the Company-Alexandria and approval of the Minister of environment, energy and Climatic µ competiti vocational Change, are subject exclusively to the provisions of law 2190/1920 and excluded from the public sphere µ µ and the provisions on public undertakings µ-sayings and µ s Agency. Companies – producers enjoy µ take tax exemptions, allowances or HBS-
his own preferred µ ion, other than those expressly provided in sections of this article.
2. The company shall make all necessary energy ions for licensing and commissioning of µ s of companies-Producers acting as delegate these and any required blood-nishment for project implementation, accompanied by µ the necessary supporting documents. The production licenses, e-gkatastasis and function of µ s production station, as well as any necessary administrative authorization information µ the h-implementation of projects shall be issued in the name of the entity concerned a µ-producer.
3. After the adoption of the relevant production or installation license of µ s production, the company assembled µ does so, under the national policy for the Pro-µ µ s SUN and related transnational Sy µ imitation-Ed concluded, during the procedure before-seen in the provisions of article 28 of this, µ e strategic investor for realization of µ s production included in the µ µ s SUN in accordance with the µ µ µ µ text shall apply legislation and legal µ Limite EV-ntote of the principle of transparency, free reward-gwnis µ and EU law.
4. Requests that the Company and the Company-s-Producers in the context of the implementation of Pre-letter µ µ HELIOS system, considered as a priority by the competent administrations µ or µ the bodies of the electricity market such as DIS-to be paid in n. 4001/2011, who are required to have completed their work µ within ten (10) working µ s-µ µ days from the day on which it enters into these gain the request µ s µ, without prejudice to any as µ µ-defence period foreseen in the text information µ µ o-tion #, the undue excess of µ-limit this of special disciplinary recommends making a µ µ activated the employee and allows in case Nos competent organ µ to instruct the dossier to another or other h-officials. Especially for the version binding µ µ still pre-sforas Association from the responsible administrator µ, the para-over time-a µ defined in twenty (20) days while µ for the finalisation of the tender the connection period a µ defined into eight (8) working days, the µ µ s. The drafting of tender conditions for connection terminals production numbers of µ µ µ Sun system, the cross-operator must make optimal management of available human resources th µ µ, so as to rapidly draw the Commu-preparation of tenders for the Pro-µ µ µ d Sun in parallel with the implementation of other issues µ for promotions terms link for a-xiopoiisis Res projects for the purpose of service of the national action plan for Res.
5. The individual legal administrative acts µ, in which peri-la µ µ are taken and required relevant legal or other building µ s-licensing, provided for by the applicable relevant applicable 15 µ µ law as condition # for the implementation of Pre-letter µ µ HELIOS system, adopted as a priority by the central departments of the relevant Ministries, subject-including µ for the remainder of any existing other produc-process version of these acts and the epifyla µ-Xpand to those specified in the following paragraphs µ , µ e from-phase of substantive CCW µ or µ Assembly competent responsible Ministers notwithstanding any provisions which allocate the relevant responsibilities µ to other organs or agencies of the central or decentralized administration, including µ IP-rifereiakis administration and local authorities, with the exception of µ µ purely local affairs and of the responsibilities that are µ-apone µ honoured in independent Áñ-ties.
6. The weighted average µ s production of renewable companies-Producers licensed in accordance with the µ µ law 3468/2006 (first 129) as general text added µ µ, µ No.1 with the following parekkli-tions: d) For the issuance of the licence for each production station-µ by the Rae, provided for in article 3 of law No. 3488/2006 Tek µ lifted that the company and the Company concerned-the life-Producer has the necessary technical and financial engineering µ µ legal capacity. The technical and financial atooi-µ µ kono legal capacity shall be examined by the RAE in line with µ µ µ text with provisions in the context of change of µ s-present production, after the µ µ µ act with the strategic investor in µ µ e with the above paragraph 3.
(b)) For the inclusion of weighted price of µ µ µ the-LIOS in µ s System or network, instead of the contract-States say µ electricity referred to in Arti-article 12 of law 3468/2006 signed a special contract between µ µ in the company-producer and the administrator responsible, lasting µ twenty five (25) years, the co-cho µ Eno which specialized accordingly If it relates to statistical or physical transfer of µ µ added electricity produced. Guy, the µ and the drafting process of the Convention µ subsection automo-of, and any necessary adjustment µ, µ defined by decision of the Minister of environment, energy and Climate Change issued vocational µ µ after recommendation of the administrator and responsible opinion µ µ of RAE and µ-implements bound in Journal Journal Gazette µ.
(c)) For the filing of a request for extradition of Contribu-tion Association from the responsible administrator µ µ µ, according to article 8 of law No. 3488/2006 does not require the payment of a fee or other financial guidance letter µ µ or end-state.
d) decision approving the environmental conditions (SA-Po) provided for in article 4 of law No. 4014/2011 (1st 209) for each weighted average µ what companies ' production-para-gwgwn, issued by the Minister of the environment, e-action and Climatic Change and vocational µ procedure διεκ-peraiwnetai from the headquarters of the Ypoyrgei-th, the time-limits provided for µ for the-µ µ calendar days and at the authori synte µ or µ half.
The Minister of environment, energy and Climate-Change TEM HTI µ µ may request its opinion opinion of µ Y-Council by Council of environmental licensing for µ anti addressing issues µ µ referred to in the first and second cases of Fri. 4 Article 4 of law No. 4014/2011.
e) Decisions, approvals and permits for any requirements and reform of provisions of forest # legislation µ e-UN of infrastructure works and installation of µ-ktywn and µ s production station, as part of the Programmes Implementa-µ µ HELIOS system, issued by the h-poyrgo environment, energy and Climatic µ vocational Other-Earth.
SECTION Iii PROMOTION of ENERGY USE FROM RENEWED-SIMES PIGES (INCLUSION DIRECTIVE 2009/28/EC) ANNEX BIOKAYSIMWN and BIOREYSTWN CRITERIA (INCLUSION DIRECTIVE 2009/30/EC) CHAPTER I PROMOTION of the USE of ENERGY FROM RENEWABLE SOURCES (HARMONISATION of NATIONAL LAW for the DIRECTIVE 2009/28/EC) Article 14 the aim With the provisions of this chapter shall harmonise µ onize-ing national # µ law with the provisions of Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of µ-23 April (140 L).
Article 15 definition of µ s (Article 2 of Directive 2009/28) 1. For the purposes of this replaced or added respectively to the following provisions (a)-koloythoi µ s number: a. paragraphs 2 to 10 of article 2 of law No. 3488/2006 (first 129) replaced and µ after despite-paragraph 2 added paragraphs 2A, 2B and 2 c as CBA-loythws: ' 2. Energy from Renewable Energy sources µ (R.a.s.): energy from renewable µ s µ the fossil PI-changes , i.e. wind, solar, aerother, µ µ gewther, h-and µ drother marine energy, hydro, from bio mass from µ eklyo µ ENA in places health µ landfill gases from gases produced in sewage treatment plants µ µ and biogases.
2A. µ Aerother legal action: the action is from-thikey a µ µ µ under temperature criteria in the form of air.
2B. µ Gewther legal action: the energy is stored-spices including blended spices a µ µ µ under form heat legitimacy under the solid e-pifaneia of the Earth.
2 c. legal µ Ydrother energy: energy is a µ thikey-µ µ under temperature criteria in the form of a surface between-waters.
10. Guarantee of origin: electronic document-which undermines µ µ only used as proof to the final Ms-tanalwti that µ µ share limited data or energy quantity eh-winter produced from renewable sources, µ as required in accordance with µ µ article 3 para. 6 of Directive 2003/54/EC. ' b. paragraphs 7 and 8 of article 2 of law No. 3488/2006, and paragraphs 15 and 16 of the Arti-article 3 of law No. 3054/2002 are replaced, respectively, as follows: "Bio mass µ: the biodegradable fraction µ µ µ the fractions applicable products, waste and residues from incineration issues µ µ (residues) biological pre-16 coming from agriculture (including µ µ µ consist of vegetal and animal substances) , forestry and µ relevant industrial activities µ bio industries (relat-ed industries), µ µ µ including include the fisheries and aquaculture sector, as well as the biodegradable fraction µ µ µ the fractions applicable of bio µ industrial and municipal waste and waste issues µ µ (industrial and municipal waste).
Biofuel µ s: liquid or gaseous fuel µ a motion (for transport), produced from bio mass µ. "c. Fri. 17 article 3 of law No. 3054/2002 is replaced by-' and µ after Fri. 8 article 2 of law No. 3488/2006 paragraph 8a is added, as follows: "Bioliquids: liquid fuel for energy purposes a µ-invited except movement (not for transport), including µ µ µ-BA of the electricity and heating and cooling µ, produced from bio mass µ. d. After paragraph 30 of article 2 of law No. 3488/2006 added paragraphs 30A , 30b, 30 c and 172d, as follows: "30A. Gross final energy consumption: the e-nergeiaka commodities (commodities) that fresh-ing for energy purposes in the bio industry, at µ µ e-tafores, households, services, including µ µ µ-including the public services µ, in agriculture, forestry and fisheries µ, µ µ µ include including the consumption of electricity and heat by the energy efficiency have µ branch for the e-action generation and thermal efficiency have µ , and including µ µ µ include the losses of electricity and heat for heat µ u s distribution µ or µ and transport.
30b. Support scheme: each instrument, scheme or µ µ µ-chanis that µ units launched by the authorities of the country or the party member µ µ States in which the country participates and µ µ Council promotes the use of energy from renewable sources µ µ reducing the cost of energy, he said-DAS what µ or sale or increasing, the force µ-e obligation to use renewable energy sources or µ µ otherwise , the quantities µ agorazo of such energy. Support schemes include determine µ-ing, µ, investment aid, tax exemptions or µ-reasonable reductions, tax refunds, support schemes of the obligation to use renewable-energy µ µ µ, µ, including data included those funded-b benchmark, green certificates, µ and s-schemes support of µ µ µ what Council include prices including µ µ of guaranteed data what µ µ s market and payment befor µ AET-nancing.
30 c. Obligation to use renewable energy: µ e-national support scheme which imposes on us-energy ragwgoys the obligation to include µ µ ¢-mind a specific percentage renewable µ µ e-action sources in their production, requires from the pre-energy with µ to µ µ include take a specific percentage µ µ s renewable energy sources in the ENU-Dias the µ or requires from energy consumers to include µ µ take a specific percentage per µ-newsi µ s energies in their consumption. Sy-µ µ taken under schemes include µ EI whose a-these are met it is possible to be observed through the presentation µ µ obtained green certificate.
172d. µ marking or district heating cooling: temperature distribution µ or µ e-legal action under CP µ µ form, hot water or cold c-grwn (chilled liquids), from a central source µ µ production through a network to multiple buildings or locations for the heating if µ-or cooling and industrial heating µ µ marking or cooling. "
2. For the purposes of this epiprosthe-apply the following definition of µ s: a. carry out systematic µ or µ what: µ µ emission reduction gas µ o-µ kipioy for some or all phases of µ µ a particular emphasis-DOS second-generation biofuels production process µ, which under-counted the µ µ µ methodology annex annex Ii Through-Ross Iii.
b. Typical what µ or µ assessment of: µ-reduction of emissions represent peytikwn µ µ greenhouse gases emissions for specific production biofuels Street a µ µ s.
c. Fixed µ or µ a what: what µ or arising under formal what price µ µ the µ µ default application of certain para-gontwn and which, under conditions laid down in this law, µ µ µ can be used instead of µ µ DTI what.
3. In other respects, and for the purposes of this e-community the definition of µ s article 2 of law No. 3488/2006 and article 3 of law No. 3054/2002.
Article 16 (Article 3, par. 4, articles 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12 and 20 of Directive 2009/28/EC) 1. After article 2 of law No. 3488/2006 de-thra 2A is added as follows: ' Article 2A µ µ number Calculating share of energy from renewable sources µ (Article 3 para. 4 and article 5 of Directive 2009/28/EC) 1. The gross final energy consumption from a-nanewsi µ s sources shall be calculated as the sum of µ s: s) gross final consumption of electricity from renewable energy sources, µ b) gross final consumption of energy from renewable sources for heating µ µ and cooling and c) of final energy consumption from renewable energy-sources on µ µ transport.
For the calculation of µ µ share gross final consumption of energy from renewable sources, µ m-RIA (gas), electricity and hydrogen generated from renewable ragontai µ-energy sources (R.e.s) taking into account a µ µ µ only modified to implement provisions of µ cases (a), (b) or (c) of the first subparagraph.
2. For the purposes of paragraph 1, the gross final consumption of electricity from renewable energy sources µ is calculated as the quantity of electricity produced in the country--RA from these sources, excluding µ of the electricity system µ µ e ATA storage through pumping water that µ has previously raised the top vintages µ the µ ieytira.
In µ s station multi fuel production µ s (multi fuel plants) used abbreviated form µ µ s renewable and µ BA-complementary energy sources, taking into consideration µ µ µ f-only Ross of electricity produced from per-newsi µ s sources. For the purposes of this figure-10 µ, µ the shot every source of energy is calculated on the basis of µ the energy content of µ.
The electricity produced from ydroile-ktrikoys and wind stations La µ µ s account of 17 in line with µ µ normalization rules (normaliza-tion rules) of the annex 1 µ.
3. For the purposes of paragraph 1 (b) gross final consumption of energy from renewable-wsi µ s sources for heating and cooling µ is measured as the amount of energy for district heating and cooling µ (quantity of district heating and cooling) produced a-INCE µ s renewable sources, plus the consumption of other bronze µ-aircraft energy from renewable sources in µ µ bio industry , households, services, agriculture, forest-Ko µ and fisheries for heating, cooling and marking µ for bio-µ chanikes processes (processing purposes).
In µ s multi fuel station µ s used ship s µ µ s renewable and µ contract energy sources, taking into consideration µ µ µ d fractions applicable only heating and cooling µ produced from renewable sources µ. For the purposes of such calculation, the µ µ shot every PI-earth energy is calculated on the basis of µ the energy content of µ.
The aerother µ gewther µ legal, financial and economic ydrother µ Ener-Hi binding bound by µ (captured by) heat pumps that µ-Tash la µ account for the purposes of paragraph 1-Fu 1 case (b), provided that the final useful µ action (final energy output) exceeds by far the primary energy (primary energy input) that is required for the operation of the heat pump µ. The quantity of thermal energy legal µ considered e-energy from renewable sources for µ the purposes of µ th this, calculated in line with the µ µ µ method set out in Annex a. 2 µ.
For the purposes of paragraph 1(b), does not take into account the heat µ µ legal power generated by a µ-system the passive energy µ e which achieved the µ-lower energy consumption loteri µ e passive way, through design µ µ for a building or from the heat of generated µ-played back by energy from renewable µ µ s sources.
4. The µ share of energy from renewable sources µ h-pologizetai by dividing the gross final consumption of-sion of renewable energy sources through µ akatha-ristis final energy consumption from all e-nergeiakes sources, expressed as a percentage.
For the purposes of the first subparagraph, µ s to the sum referred to in paragraph 1 apply in µ µ adapt-to µ articles 32A and 32D and the Arti-thra 8 and 10 of Directive 2009/28/EC.
When calculating the gross final µ kata-nalwsis energy of the country for the purposes of etri µ-ing the µ µ branches towards the targets and the indicative trajectory set out in law the µ, the PAU-sotita energy consumed in aviation is estimated to not exceed, as a percentage of the Ma-tharistis final energy consumption, the 6.18%.
5. The methodology and some µ µ s used for calculating µ µ µ of the share of energy from per-newsi µ s sources provided for in Regulation (EC) µ s-
rith. 1099/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 µ October 2008, for the only-quential energy (304 L).
6. The µ share of energy from renewable sources µ in all forms of transport µ µ 2020-crossflow represented at least 10% of final consumption of energy in the µ-transport, in line with µ µ e article 1, paragraph 3 (d).
For the purposes of this paragraph, force s the following settings: settings d µ) for the calculation of µ µ denominator common denominator, i.e. the quantity nolikis-energy consumed in transport µ for the purposes of the first subparagraph, take into account µ µ-only petrol, diesel (diesel), µ a biofuels consumed in road and rail transport and financial µ µ electric Ener-Hi , b) for the calculation of µ µ what a desirable, namely of posoti – the energy from renewable sources that katanali µ-tioned at µ transport for the purposes of the first e-dafioy, taking into account all µ µ µ-renewable forms of energy consumed in all forms of transport, µ µ c) for the calculation of µ µ share e-action of electricity produced from renewable energy sources and Mrs. µ-tanalisketai of all kinds of electrical issues µ vehicles for the purposes of customs cases II use µ-Tai uses either the µ µ medium share of electricity from a-nanewsi µ s sources in the European Union or the µ-AME sense electricity from renewable energy sources in Greece µ, µ as measured two years before this year. Furthermore, for the calculation of µ electricity from renewable energy sources that Ms. µ-tanalisketai from electric vehicles µ, the consumption of these tion is calculated as they estimated on 2.5 µ of the energy content of µ katanalisko µ added electric energy-energy generation from renewable sources µ.
As the energy content of fuels µ µ µ for EDF-la times the planned µ µ µ d in Annex 3.
2. After article 32 of law 3468/2006 added articles 32A, 32B, 32 c, 32D and 32E as follows: ' Article 32a µ Statistics transfers (Article 6 of Directive 2009/28/EC) 1. It is possible the agreement µ µ µ e Member States with the µ-what can µ µ to the Statistical Council-children transfer µ µ quantity µ s renewable energy PI-changes to them. The transferred quantity µ µ: a) deducted from the amount of energy from renewable-wsi µ s sources which take account of µ when the risk-assessment of µ µ µ µ the EU State-µ Marsh with the requirements of article 3 paragraphs 1 and 2 of Directive 2009/28/EC and b) added to the amount of energy from a renewable period-SI µ s sources which take account of µ when the µ-assessment of conformity of State µ µ-member accepts the µ µ transfer requirements Article 3 Notwithstanding-grafoi 1 and 2 of Directive 2009/28/EC.
The statistical µ transfer does not affect the achievement of the national goal of EU rule-µ µ f-all.
2. The settings under µ µ µ paragraph 1 may apply for one or more years, but must be communicated to the Joint Committee within three months µ from the end of each year in which they apply. The Informa-tion that is transmitted to the Commission include µ ¢-mind the quantity and what particular µ µ or Limite Ener-competiti.
3. µ µ µ only confirm your transfers after notification to the Commission by all Member States involved a µ µ States.
18 Article 32b joint projects between Member States-µ µ States (art. 7 of Directive 2009/28/EC) 1. It is possible the cooperation µ e one or more Member States for µ joint projects of any type the-which relate to the production of electricity and heat energy and cooling µ produced α-INCE µ renewable energy sources. In these coopera-cooperation µ µ µ can private bodies involved.
2. The percentage or amount of electricity, heat and cooling energy µ from µ s renewable PI-energy transactions, which is produced from any Community law project within Greek territory that came into existence after µ June 25th 2009, or from the increasing momentum of a µ µ-fitting installation which was extended after the µ µ µ date this date and which is borne by the national overall target of another Member State-µ for the purposes of estimating µ µ µ builds on the conformity with the requirements of Directive 2009/28/EC, shall be notified to the Commission.
3. The notification referred to in paragraph 2: (a)) describes the anticipated µ shall install or Tau-p expanded installation, b) determines the percentage or quantity of AA-lative or heat or cooling energy legal µ produced by the facility, which will be held on national-Government overall objectives of another State-µ g), defines the State-µ µ State on behalf of the-what actual µ out notification , d) clarifies period in whole the µ erolo-collar years, during which the electric or heat legal or psykti µ-tion is energy produced by installing a-INCE µ s renewable sources attributed the National Confederation – the overall objective of the other State-µ.
4. the period referred to in subparagraph (d) of paragraph 3 are not allowed to extend beyond 2020. The duration of a single project can ekteine µ-Tai beyond 2020.
5. notifications under this article µ, may not be amended or withdrawn without the joint agreement of the notifier State µ-µ and of State-Member µ µ µ determined in accordance with paragraph 3 (c).
Article 32 c joint projects between µ µ Member States and third countries (Article 9 of Directive 2009/28/EC) 1. It is possible cooperation e µ µ k or more third countries for joint projects of any type for the production of electricity from renewable µ s
sources, which may complement µ µ involved and other Member-States µ. In this cooperation µ µ µ can private bodies involved.
2. Electric power generated from renewable-energy sources µ in third countries, taking into account only µ µ for the purposes of estimating µ µ µ builds on the conformity with the requirements of Directive 2009/28/EC on µ e national overall targets if the following conditions are met: (a)) the electricity consumed in the Community, demand that must be met where: AA) amount of electricity equivalent to the µ katalogizo µ inform electricity has set SA-light in distributed µ µ what Eno potential legal interface than µ-all the bodies EC µ µ exploitation systems, µ s-µ transport in the country of origin, in the country of desti-Rees and µ µ, whichever applicable, in each country of transit, AB) amount of electricity equivalent to the µ katalogizo µ inform electricity has clearly entered in the balance sheet of µ µ operator activated Bal µ µ system sources moulds µ transport system from the community side-time interface and AG) the estimated potential µ µ defined financial and electricity generation from renewable energy sources from µ e-install referred to in subparagraph II approaches-can the same time period, b) the electricity is produced from new installation-stop which began operating after the 25th Ioyni µ-th 2009, or from a dynamic µ µ increased multiculturalism frame-ing which expanded after the µ µ µ date, within the framework of a joint project referred to in paragraph 1 (c)) for the µ produced information and quantity distribution µ e-energy vacuum has granted support under µ where a third-country regime other than the investment aid granted to the installation.
3. Is it possible to ask the Commission to take µ-account, for the purposes of Article 2A, e-ktriki energy from renewable energy sources µ produced and consumed in a third country, under construction marine stations number µ µ e interface extremely long completion phase µ µ between country and a third country subject to the following conditions: (a)) the construction of stations for a µ should interface eh-has begun no later than December 31 December 2016 µ , b) the weighted number µ µ should not be able to start the operation initiated by 31 December 2020 µ, 19 c) the weighted average µ µ should be able to start the operations of operation no later than 31 December 2022 µ, 19 d) after starting to work, the weighted average number of diasynde µ-ing will use µ to export to the community in accordance with µ µ e paragraph 2 , electricity produced from renewable energy sources, µ s (e)) the application relates µ µ e joint project that meets the criteria of cases II and g΄tis paragraph 2 and that it will use its stations µ µ what interface after put into operation as well as µ e amount of electricity that is not more than the quantity of µ that will be exported to the community after func-ing of weighted number µ interface.
4. The percentage or the amount of electricity produced from any establishment in epikra-teia third country, which is borne by the national overall target of one or more States-µ States for the purposes of estimating µ µ µ builds on the conformity with article 3 of Directive 2009/28/EC, shall be notified to the Commission. When µ twisted and other Member-States µ (one or more), the distribution µ or that percentage or quantity-µ µ between Member States shall be notified to the Commission. This percentage or quantity does not h-rate or which exceeds the amount actually exage-Tai or consumed in the community and which corresponds to the quantity referred to in paragraph 2 sub-AA case) and AB) and meets the conditions of paragraph 2 subparagraph (a). The notification carried personal threats by µ-each State-µ State in total national 19 goal which attributed the rate or amount of electricity-ness.
5. The notification referred to in paragraph 4: (a)) describes the anticipated µ shall install or Tau-p expanded installation, b) determines the percentage or quantity of AA-lative or heat or cooling energy legal µ produced by the facility, which will be held in the national overall target State-µ µ, and the EPI-minding µ e confidentiality requirements, the α-ntistoiches financial engineering financial arrangements µ µ µ arrangements , c) specify the period, in whole the µ-erologia years, during which the electricity katalogize-Tai in the national overall target of the State-and µ d) receives written acceptance of µ cases II and III by the third country on the territory of which the installation will work and the percentage or PHO-sotita electricity produced from the UN-install and use within the country institutionalized µ automo-of.
6. the period referred to in subparagraph III of paragraph 5 not allowed to extend beyond 2020. The duration of a single project can ekteine µ-Tai beyond 2020.
7. notifications under this article µ is not allowed to be modified or withdrawn without the agreement of the µ µ Member State and third country which recognized the joint project in accordance with the µ µ despite-paragraph 5 case IV.
Article 32D common support schemes (Article 11 of Directive 2009/28/EC) 1. Without prejudice to the obligations under article 3 µ of Directive 2009/28/EC, it is possible to press-Union or the part number µ µ coordination of national support scheme µ the national support schemes from other Member-States µ. In these cases, some f-µ NI µ from renewable energy sources which
produced in the country can be attributed to µ substan-red overall target of another Council participant µ µ µ f State-State and, similarly, µ r µ a certain amount of electricity from renewable energy µ s sources produced in the territory of µ µ participant State Council-Member µ µ can be borne by the national overall target if interest interested State-µ µ State: a) proceeds to transfer specific µ µ statistics of certain quantities of energy from renewable sources by a µ s-µ State State in another Member-State in line with µ µ µ Article 32a or (b)) establishes distribution µ rule for whom thou µ-agree the µ µ µ participating Member States and on the basis of the quantities whose action-renewable µ s sources Ms. tane µ s-µ µ µ among the participants-µ States States.
This rule shall be notified to the Commission within three months µ from the end of the first year in which they apply.
2. Within three months of µ the end of each year, in IP-riptwsi that has become the basis of µ notification under para-graph 1 case II issued letter to solve koinopoiitiki-Lee stating the total amount of e-energy vacuum or energy heating or cooling the label µ o-what was produced from renewable sources µ during the year and subject to the rule distribution µ.
3. For estimating µ µ µ estimations of conformity with the require-ments of Directive 2009/28/EC concerning national overall objectives, the quantity of electricity or heat or cooling energy legal µ from renewable sources µ, which is notified in accordance with µ µ e paragraph 2 µ µ anakatane-partnership between interested States-µ µ µ-States in accordance with the µ notified distribution rule µ.
Article 32e Increased potential capacity µ (Article 12 of Directive 2009/28/EC) For the purposes of article 32B (2) and article 32 c, paragraph 2 (b), the odd µ-view µ s renewable energy sources due to increased potential capacity of installation µ consid-potential that were produced by a separate installation of the o-which began work soon µ or during which held potential increase µ µ capacities. "
3. Without prejudice to the second subparagraph of article 58 – article 20(1), biofuels µ s and bioliquids that do not fulfil the sustainability criteria set out in paragraphs 2 to 6 of the same article, does not take into account µ for the purposes of Article 2A (1) of law No. 3488/2006.
Article 17 (Articles 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 par. 2 of Directive 2009/28/EC) 1. In order to view µ µ d biofuels and bioliquids taken into account for µ needs of law 3468/2006 and law No. 3054/2002, should apply to these sustainability criteria specified µ e the provisions of articles 20, 21 and 22.
2. For the purposes of proving the µ µ µ economic interests of operators referred to in article 21 to the national-geographic, social obligations as regards renewable energy and µ for the achievement of the target for the use of energy from renewable sources in µ all transport means µ µ s-naferontai in Article 2A, paragraph 6 of law 3468/2006, the contribution of biofuels µ µ s success factors-by waste , waste, µ µ µ the edible µ s kyttari-noyches materials & lignokyttarinoyches materials, considered as double in comparison with that of other µ biofuels µ s.
By decision of the Ministers of Environment, Networ-let and Climatic Change and vocational µ for rural development and food µ s specialize the above raw materials and set out the procedure for certification of their quantity, and any specific issues µ µ d on e r-pharmaceutical µ paragraph thereof.
CHAPTER Ii ANNEX BIOKAYSIMWN CRITERIA and BIOREYSTWN and REDUCING GASEOUS EMISSIONS of GREENHOUSE (HARMONISATION of NATIONAL LAW for the DIRECTIVE 2009/30/EC) Article 18 Aim With the provisions of this chapter shall harmonise µ onize-ing national legislation µ to articles 2 20 and 7A to 7e and of Directive 98/70/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 October µ 1998 as amended and added the µ Arti-article 1 of Directive 2009/30/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 µ April 2009 (140 L).
Article 19 µ s Definition (Article 2 of Directive 98/70/EC as amended by article 1 (2) of Directive 2009/30/EC) 1. At the end of the article 3 of law No. 3054/2002-are sourced paragraphs 23 to 25 as follows: "23. Greenhouse gas emissions µ µ gases when the wave-theft of life: all clear what emissions reductions µ µ s CO2, CH4 and N2O that µ can be attributed to fuel µ a (including µ µ-including any component data per particular µ) or interference-cho µ informed action. These include all µ ENVI-Sion stages from downloading or cultivation, including BA µ µ-the changes in land use, by various transport and µ-µ or distribution, processing and combustion, ANE-xartita from the stage at which they are produced.
24. Greenhouse gas emissions µ µ µ per unit emissions e-action: the total mass emissions µ µ µ greenhouse gas emissions the equivalent kipioy-µ µ s (e) CO2 associated with fuel-µ µ µ or µ information provided the energy, divided µ information divided by the total energy content of fuel µ µ or µ provided added power's (fuel µ µ expressed to the low temperature low µ µ µ or maximum calorific power).
25. Before a supplier: the µ institution who is responsible for the passage of fuel from point µ µ s enforcement fund specific supervisory duty or, if not due excise duty, every other institution in µ-to µ µ e the text provisions. "
2. In other respects, and for the needs of the present I-are valid the definition of µ s article 3 of law No. 3054/2002.
Article 20 sustainability criteria for biofuels and bioliquids µ a (Article 7b of Directive 98/70/EC as amended µ e article 1 paragraph 6 of Directive 2009/30/EC) 1. Irrespective of whether the raw materials have been falling-encouraged within or outside the territory of the European eh-nisation, energy from biofuels and bioliquids µ a
La µ account, for the purposes referred to in cases (a), (b) and (c) and in article 15B of n. 3054/2002, and for the purposes of law 3468/2006 only if µ fulfil the sustainability criteria set out in paragraphs 2 to 6: a) for assessing compliance with the requirements as to national objectives, b) for assessing compliance with the obligations concerning energy from renewable sources µ , c) for determining eligibility of µ µ µ for financial-support support for biofuels consumption-µ s and bioliquids.
However, in order to take account of µ for the purposes listed in the first subparagraph µ, µ a biofuels and bioliquids from waste and residues µ µ, µ µ catering waste other than aquaculture and fisheries issues and of agricultural and forestry issues µ µ a residual value, need to supervise only µ-the sustainability criteria set out in paragraph 2.
2. The µ µ reduce greenhouse gas emissions with µ-pitygchanetai µ µ using biofuels and bioliquids, which take into account their µ for purposes that per-brought in paragraph 1 must be at least-on 35%.
From 1 January 2017, µ µ reduce greenhouse gas emissions achieved µ µ using bio-fuels µ s and bioliquids, which takes account for µ the purposes referred to in paragraph 1, must be at least 50%. From 1 Ianoyari-th 2018 this a µ µ µ reduce greenhouse gas emissions µ will be at least 60% for biofuels-µ s and bioliquids produced in plants, whose output will have started from 1 K-noyarioy 2017 or µ µ law work after and I µ (a) under the relevant authorisation.
The µ µ reduce greenhouse gas emissions that µ EPI-tygchanetai µ µ using biofuels and bioliquids h-µ µ pologizetai in accordance with article 22.
In the case of biofuels and bioliquids that µ f-Hun produced by installations that were in operation on 23 January 2008, as is apparent from their betting licensing instead — the first subparagraph apply µ oze-Tai 1 April 2013 and µ.
3. Biofuels and bioliquids µ I µ y la taken-shall for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 shall not be made from raw materials originating from the territories µ µ e high value biopoikiloti-Tash and special protection status, i.e. from lands that had one of the following model numbers in January 2008 µ or µ subsequent, regardless if the e-dafi they still have this FEA-in µ what : a) primary forest and other wooded land, namely forest and other wooded land of native species (what-how I µ nwnes), where there is no clear indication if-thrwpinis activity and have not disturbed significantly µ important ecological processes, and generally forests, forest ecosystems and forest µ, µ µ e, according to the interpretative statement that µ has been added to article 24 of the Constitution plan µ µ e µ a resolution of 6 April 2001 and article 3 of law No. 996/1979 (first 289) , and anadaswtees, b) areas: AA) whose nature is declared as protected-µ µ informed by law or by the relevant authority, µ Bal as the absolute protection areas of nature and the IP-rioches protection of nature as defined on the basis of µ µ s laws 3937/2011 (1st 60) and 1650/1986 (first 160) and given an µ µ that have defined , or BB) for the protection of rare, endangered µ or endangered ecosystems resulting µ or µ recognised certain species a-INCE international agreements or µ µ µ, battery included to list-national inventories compiled from intergovernmental organisa-tions or the International Union for conservation of nature and natural resources, µ e subject to their recognition in accordance with µ µ e the procedure laid down in article 18-paragraph 4 second subparagraph FOSS of Directive 2009/28/EC. In t-ring include the µ µ protected areas of the Natura 2000 network (special protection areas and Conservation Zones Ei-own), which are excluded in their nolo colliding and µ until the completion of projects of TEM-the establishment of land use µ and e-21 pitrepo µ activities involved, which will apply to the following. For these regions and for the period of through-in µ µ d until the completion of the management plans, µ e decision of the Ministers of environment, energy and Climatic Change and vocational µ for rural development and food, may, µ µ µ a justified after own µ-PTO-shaft of the competent institution, µ defined land uses and permissible activities in µ µ transitional stage, priority areas where already grown energy crops , unless it is submitted for certification-sourced evidence that the production of those raw materials does not affect the above purposes the protection of nature, c) func µ preset high biodiversity (highly biodiverse grassland): AA) natural func µ preset high biodiversity, namely func µ preset which will remain µ µ func preset in the absence of human activity and to which the media-kept out the natural species composition and ecological characteristics and processes , or BB) µ the natural high biodiversity preset µ operations, i.e. operations µ preset which will cease to be preset in deficit-µ operations through human activities and who presents in Thi-living large wealth µ species and Ms. µ µ a downward one, unless it is shown that the harvest include raw materials is µ s-paraititi for maintaining their designation as µ µ operations, maintaining meadows.
4. Biofuels and bioliquids that µ a la taken in µ-IDE for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 shall not be made from raw material pre-µ water by areas of high carbon issues µ reserve, i.e. from areas that were in January 2008 and no longer have one of the following Xara-features:
a) Wetlands (wetlands), namely areas covered µ e-Ness or saturated by water or µ µ µ d standing for either major party µ µ anti-part of the year, b) constantly dasw µ areas, i.e. areas µ e surface greater than 1 hectare µ, µ e trees higher than 5 µ µ and e sygko µ µ greater reduction of 30%, or µ e trees able to ftha-Soun , spot, these limits, c) µ µ e surface areas greater than 1 hectare, µ e trees higher than 5 µ µ and e sygko µ µ ing between 10% and 30%, or µ e trees possible-ness to reach, in situ, these limits, unless BAC-raschethoyn items in line with µ µ e which the ATA holding carbon in µ µ region before and after the µ µ e-Vert is such that If applying the µ ethodolo µ-procedures specified in Annex µ s (b), the conditions laid down in paragraph 2.
The provisions of this paragraph shall not apply to µ-tered in the event that at the time of receipt of first-materials the area had the same features µ e there-he had in January 2008.
5. Biofuels and bioliquids µ I µ y la taken-shall for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 shall not be produced from raw materials obtained from areas that had been declared Týr-fwnes in January of year 2008, unless Greece-chtei that the cultivation and harvesting of specific disposal µ µ f-Ossein raw material does not imply the drainage necessary µ µ the previously dried µ view territory.
6. Agricultural raw materials grown e-within the European Union and use µ to produce biofuels and bioliquids µ, which takes account for µ the purposes referred to in paragraph 1, should be taken in compliance with the commitments µ µ µ commitments cross-Council configuration µ and canoe-nistikes management requirements and standards that pre-lated in µ (a) "Environment" and in paragraph 9 of the annex-µ µ annex II of Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003.
73/2009 the Collectio µ of 19 January 2009 on µ establishing common rules for the kathestw-s µ support for farmers under the common agricultural policy and establishing certain support schemes for µ farmers (EE L 30) and in accordance with the µ µ minimum requirements for good agricultural and environmental condition speci-fied in article 6 paragraph 1 and annex III of the same µ s µ Regulation. The verification of compliance with the kriti-Rio this based on audits carried out by the Agency Payment number µ µ s and Community Control Flow-ings and µ Guidance guarantee fund (O.P.E.K.E.P.E.).
The court system of µ (a) of this paragraph shall compulsorily applicable µ and farmers before the µ-theyoyn raw materials for biofuel or bioliquid µ and not covered by this in other circumstances.
7. By decisions of Ministers Economic µ, Peri-environment, Energy and Climatic Change and vocational µ Agro-Development and food tary µ s, may regulate specific issues µ is recalled every µ µ d on the application of Arti µ-throu this.
Article 21 verification of compliance with the sustainability criteria for biofuels and bioliquids µ a (Article 7a of Directive 98/70/EC as amended µ e article 1 paragraph 6 of Directive 2009/30/EC) 1. When µ a biofuel and bioliquid going to Lee-include into account for the purposes referred to in article 20(1), the µ-care institutions must demonstrate that they fulfil the sustainability criteria set out in paragraphs 2 to 5 of the same article. For this purpose, financial institutions, legal practitioners about µ-LUN to use a system of disposing of µ µ s µ mass balance, which: (a)) allows consignments of raw materials or biofuels µ µ s (e) different attributes sustainability to per eignyo µ-ing, b) requires information on µ e-sustainability characteristics and sizes of the consignments µ referred in subparagraph (a) be attributed also to µ µ d-mixture and (c)) provides that all of the lots a-posyrontai from the µ µ d mixture is described as having the same sustainability characteristics, in the same quantities, µ e the sum of all consignments added to the mixture-µ µ s.
2. Economic operators shall, realistic µ for each mission biofuels, bioliquids or µ to submit reliable information, in particular: (a)) for the compliance with the sustainability criteria laid down in article 20, paragraph 2 and 5, b) for the µ µ measures taken for the protection of soil, water and air, the reclamation, EXTEN-µ µ monetary health of certain territories and avoid hyper-22 convenient water consumption in areas where water is scarce If it is found, and (c)) for the µ µ measures taken to synypologi-cooperate the elements referred to in article 17 paragraph 7, second subparagraph, release of Directive 2009/28/EC.
The economic µ self-certification is responsible for the accuracy of information-played by submitting only in µ-production process and marketing of biofuels and bioliquids µ-in which µ is involved.
3. When an economic self-certification shall submit apodei µ-visions or µ a data obtained under the Council-agreement or µ µ systems for which a decision has been taken by the European Commission, in line with µ µ article 18(4) of Directive 2009/28 cm and in extent µ what covered by that decision, not requirements-quire from µ supplier to submit further from-show of compliance with the sustainability criteria that determined-intended in article 20(2) up to 5, or µ information measures referred to in paragraph 2 thereof.
4. The information that the agencies, bodies µ must submit verified by epalithey-ing bodies based on standards relating to the criteria for aeifo-holder, in order to µ issued a certificate
Sy µ µ µ undermine the economic legal entity.
5. The obligations laid down in this article, power-s independent if the biofuel or bioliquids µ despite-into Switzerland within the European Union or imported from third countries.
6. A joint decision of the Ministers of Economy, Ip µ-riballontos, Energy and Climate Change and vocational a µ-grotikis Development and µ s Food, set out the Pro-sustainability standards, acting on a recommendation of the Office Epo-SC of the Sustainability of biofuels and Bioliquids µ article 29, as well as the verification and certification process of economic and financial actors µ µ µ is recalled every specific issues µ (a) on the application of Arti-µ throu this.
By the same decision accepted voluntary national or international schemes-µ, have been accepted by the European Commission in line with µ µ article 18(4) of Directive 2009/28/EC, as well as Pro-sustainability standards and verification procedures and Certi-poetry of financial bodies approved µ µ of oth-Lo Member-State of European Union µ, µ-ize and Tai every specific relevant issues µ s.
Article 22 Calculation of µ impacts of biofuels and bioliquids µ on greenhouse gas emissions µ µ gases (life cycle) (Article 7 d of Directive 98/70/EC as amended µ e article 1 paragraph 6 of Directive 2009/30/EC) 1. The µ µ reduce greenhouse gas emissions µ (wave-a highlight of life) by using biofuels and bioliquids µ, µ that account for the purposes laid down in article 20(2) and article 15B of n. 3054/2002, calculated as follows: (a)) in the case of biofuels µ s, if in part I or Ii of Annex annex Ii accordance foreseen µ-s a µ what µ or µ µ reduce greenhouse gas the µ-kipioy production route and When the µ or el for these biofuel or bioliquid µ s calculated in accordance with µ µ µ e point 7 of part Iii of the FA-rarti µ µ or system is less than zero, use µ-SI using this predefined µ µ µ or what a, b) use µ µ µ using a real dramatic what µ or, which is calculated in accordance with the µ µ µ methodology would-Tai in Part Iii of Annex annex Ii µ , or c) using µ µ k using what µ or calculated as the sum of µ type factors referred to in section 77(1), µ-point 1 of part Iii of Annex b, when µ µ µ can be used used detailed SECU-thoris µ µ s what aspects of part Iv or V of the same Annex-tion for µ µ certain factors, and actual real µ µ s what you calculated in accordance with the µ µ µ methodology of part Iii of the same Annex annex µ for all other factors.
2. The fixed µ µ s specific what part I of Pa-rarti µ Ii system for biofuels µ s and detailed pre-µ µ-determining what specific values for cultivation in part Iv of the same Annex for µ µ d biofuels and bio-fluids, allowed to use µ µ are used only when the corresponding raw materials: a) cultivated outside the European Union, b) grown within the European Union , in areas including AC µ µ expected directories that per-brought in paragraph 2 of article 19 of Directive 2009/28/EC, c) is waste or residual µ µ, except of Georgi-mentary µ µ and a residual value of a residual value µ µ ydatokallier systems-competitive cultivations from and fishing.
For biofuels and bioliquids µ I µ not fall in cases (a), (b) or (c) use the actual µ µ µ-what is afforded for the crop.
3. By decision of the Ministers of Economy, µ Environ-Outlook, Energy and Climate Change and You craft or µ-opment and µ µ s Food may regulate specific issues µ is recalled every µ µ d on the application of this article µ.
CHAPTER Iii IMPLEMENTATION MEASURES Article 23 (Article 4 of Directive 2009/28/EC) After Article 2A of law 3468/2006 Article 2B shall be added as follows: "Article 2B national action plan for renewable energy µ (Article 4 of Directive 2009/28/EC) 1. By a decision of the Minister of Environment, energy and Climatic µ competiti vocational Change approved national action plan for renewable energy sources µ, which is submitted to the European Commission.
This plan sets overall national objectives of Hus, as well as the indicative trajectory for achieving them for shares of µ energy from renewable sources consumed µ at µ, µ the fields of electricity, heating and cooling µ 2020, taking into account the impact µ other µ policy measures relating to energy efficiency in final energy consumption and the right µ measures to be taken to achieve those e-national overall objectives , including µ µ µ of cooperation including µ between local, regional and national-23 ing authorities, µ µ µ innovative programmes including the EDF-bibasewn µ statistics or joint projects, national policies for the development of current-controlled resources µ µ bio mass and the EC e-µ talleysi µ bio mass of new resources for different user-tions, as well as µ measures need to be taken to fulfil the requirements of articles 15, 16, 17 of law 3468/2006 and 13 , 14, 16 to 19 of Directive 2009/28/EC.
2. If µ share of energy from renewable sources-µ s PI changes referred to in the national action plan of the PA-ragrafoy 1 fall below the indicative trajectory in a µ µ previous biennium shall immediately be submitted to the European Commission, EV-until 30 June of the subsequent confiscations µ f-, µ amended action plan for renewable-energy µ setting out appropriate and propor-CA µ µ measures aiming at recovering chroni-within a reasonable period, µ nel of the target path of the project.
3. For the preparation of the national plan of action and for the technical and Scientific Committee support, µ y-Minister of environment, energy and Climatic µ vocational Al-exemption allowed to conclude additional programmed µ µ µ ¢ Council-
tions to which the provisions of paragraph 1-graphs 2A and 3 of article 225 l. 3463/2006 (Duke 115) µ e Center renewable energy sources and energy saving µ µ Energy Assessment (K.A.P.E.). The support of µ K.A.P.E., particularly in the preparation of studies and reports, µ s-time in fulfilment of national obligations under this law the µ and generally by the relevant national and European legislation for µ # Renewable. "
Article 24 (Articles 13 and 14 of Directive 2009/28/EC) 1. By a joint decision of the Ministers of Economy, µ s-naptyxis, competitiveness and shipping and Peri-environment, Energy and Climatic Change vocational µ setout under the terms and conditions of entry for any-support equipment under and µ µ systems a-nanewsi issues µ s energy sources, on the basis of existing µ µ a pro-typa or energy label µ or µ ATA systems other technical a-naforas adopted by European certification bodies.
2. When programming reflection µ µ µ µ design everything, Kata-dishes and renovating industrial or residential µ bio IP-riochwn (i.e. the µ µ engineering financial planning), the µ responsible local and regional administrative bodies e-xetazoyn as a matter of priority the possibility of installation resistance equipment and systems, µ µ for using e-power vacuum, heating and cooling µ from renewable-energy sources µ , as well as equipment and systems µ µ µ d-district heating and cooling.
3. By a decision of the Minister of Environment, energy and Climatic µ competiti vocational Change determines, and de-la µ measures so as to increase the share of each form µ µ µ s renewable energy sources in the building the µ area.
The µ measures promoting the use of systematic µ and e-xoplis µ µ merger heating and cooling using a designation a-nanewsi µ µ µ energy sources only if a job-contemplate significant significant reduce µ µ energy consumption and energy-based signal µ µ µ eco-label, or other appropriate certificates or standards that have adopt-adjusted at national or community level.
In the same decision determined and incremental on-renewable energy at µ s sources in new buildings and in existing µ a undergoing significant significant α-nakainisi µ, µ should apply after 31 December µ-y Not 2014. Compliance with rudimentary levels-doy allowed to achieve and through systemic issues µ µ µ district heating and cooling produced µ e-money in major proportion µ µ renewable sources energy!-let.
4. As regards the bio mass µ, promoted technologies that achieve a conversion efficiency of at least 85% µ for residential and commercial application µ µ e applications and eNJ-of at least 70% for industrial applications industrial application µ µ.
Regarding heat pumps µ, promoted a-temperature LNG µ ntlies that meet the minimum require-ments ecological marking inconsistencies introduced µ µ e Alpha-decision 2007/742/EC of the European Commission on 9 Nov 2007 µ (L 309).
As regards the legal energy solar thermal µ, µ certified equipment designated promoted µ and µ that judicial systems-ing to European standards where applicable, µ peri-la including µ µ µ of ecological importance, of energy-significant operational issues µ and other technical issues µ reference systems-summary adopted by European ISO-entities.
When estimating µ µ conversion performance assessment and input/output ratio of systems issues µ and e-xoplis µ for the purposes of this paragraph the procedures used µ of the European Europ-ing or, failing these, international procedures where they exist.
5. By decisions of the Minister of Environment, energy and Climatic µ competiti vocational Change: a) procedures to ensure that information on the µ µ support measures to be offered to all interested circles, µ, like consumers, construc-turers, installers, architects and suppliers assimilation plis µ µ µ systems and heating issues µ, cooling and electrical-energy and railroad vehicles Council issues µ µ µ compatible with the e-action use from renewable sources µ , b) ensure that information relevant to the Ms. µ-thara benefits, cost and energy efficiency of equipment and systems, µ µ for heating use µ if-ing, cooling and electricity from renewable µ µ s e-action sources available either from their suppliers of e-µ xoplis µ or µ systems results from either the national Bal µ-orities , c) set out the procedures to make available the-instructions to all interested µ, in particular the µ s an urban planner and architects, in order to take due account of la µ the optimal mix of µ what renewable energy sources, µ s high-performance technologies and district heating or cooling when µ instructed the project-Dias µ what programming programming µ µ µ µ, the building and the splay anakai-bio industrial or residential zones µ , d) approved appropriate µ µ information systems programme µ, awareness, providing guidance and training, µ µ µ with the participation of local and regional authorities, to inform citizens notify µ for the advantages and practical µ detailed µ for the development and use of energy from renewable sources µ.
6. With joint decisions by the Ministers of Development, a-ntagwnistikotitas and shipping and the environment, and e-action Climate Change setting out the functioning µ e-kasies: s) so that certification schemes or equivalent systems-µ µ d ATA designation number become µ or µ s is available in 24 31 Dec µ December 2012 for installers µ µ micro-scale-scale boilers and heat µ astrwn µ bio mass, solar imitation-toboltaϊkwn and iliother financial systematic issues µ µ , gewther µ I µ results systems at na-µ small depth and heat pumps that µ-Tash. These schemes may take µ µ take under-IDE existing schemes and a µ µ s structures, where µ e case, and based on the criteria of Annex a-IV µ Tosh of Directive 2009/28/EC, b) public disclosure of information on µ µ e the every-
under certification or equivalent systems µ µ d ATA specification-in µ regulation referred to in subparagraph (a), as well as public disclosure directory µ installers who by-bring the relevant qualifications or are accredited providers in µ µ-to µ e the provisions referred to in subparagraph (a).
Article 25 (Article 15 of Directive 2009/28/EC) 1. Paragraphs 1 and 3 of article 15 of law No. 3488/2006 are replaced by the following: ' 1. The origin of electricity and heat or cooling energy legal µ produced by instal-created stations µ s operating law µ I µ s and use of stand-alone µ R.e.s, evidenced by the producers exclusively and µ µ only guarantees of origin issued by the bodies defined in article 17. They identify the source of the produced electricity, heat or cooling energy economic µ and indicate the date of µ µ reins and place of production and, in the cases of hydro-ment weighted µ s, the effect of these regulations µ.
3. If the electrical, heating or cooling energy economic µ manufactured-Tai e µ µ Bio mass utilisation, guarantees of origin shall be issued only for the µ a percentage of electric, thermal µ I-tional or cold energy that corresponds to bioapoi-µ µ fraction kodo the fractions applicable µ s defined in paragraph 8 of article 2. "
2. Article 16 of law No. 3488/2006 is replaced by the following: "e-Article 16 Issuance and control Bodies of guarantees of origin 1. Issuing guarantees as the Source-electricity, heat or cooling energy legal µ produced from renewable energy sources there µ-ing: a) µ Systems Administrator for the electricity that feeds the µ a System, directly or through its network of µ, b) the administrator of non-Interconnected Islands, fav µ for the electricity powering the network of non-Interconnected Islands fav µ , c) K.A.P.E., for electricity despite-Ke from autonomous µ µ s stations which are not power-system toyn µ s or the Network, as well as for heat or cooling energy economic µ. For this purpose, the K.A.P.E. AB-thista appropriate µ etritikes µ e costs provisions of the producer who applies for the issuance of guarantees of origin.
2. the inspection body of the Guarantee Scheme established by µ-dered the Regarding. The energy (R.a.e.) oversees, as the competent authority in µ µ µ conformity with the provisions of articles 17 and 18, the a-xiopisti operation of the guarantee system µ Dur-sources of electricity, heat or cooling energy legal µ produced from renewable energy sources-µ competiti handles issues µ µ a mutual recognition schemes of Ol-gyisewn of origin issued by the relevant competent Authorities of other States µ-µ States of the European Union or third countries and collaborates with the latter µ.
3. In article 17 paragraphs 1, 2 and 4 of law No. 3488/2006, after µ ' electricity ' added the phrase "cold heat energy legal or µ '."
Article 26 (Article 16 of Directive 2009/28/EC) 1. In para. 2 of article 96 of law 3984/2011 (1st 179) added new event ii΄ws ' r) type and the detailed arrangements on µ µ e spected removed the ADMIE must communicate on a regular basis on µ e cuts energy generated from Renewable as well as µ measures should be taken by the µ µ Administrator responsible to elachistopoioy-ing energy cuts produced from Renewable. "
2. In para. 2 of article 128 of n. 4001/2011 pre-stithetai new case essence as follows: ' (q)) The kind and the detailed arrangements on µ µ e spected files that the DEDDHE S.a. shall disclose in the receivable based on µ e energy cuts-is played back from Renewable as well as µ measures should be taken by µ-Sa DEDDHE so elachistopoioy-ing energy cuts produced from Renewable. "
3. In para. Article 130 of law No. 4001/2011 pre-stithetai new XIX case as follows: "s) The kind and the detailed arrangements on µ µ e spected files that the DEDDHE S.a. shall disclose in the receivable based on µ e energy cuts-is played back from Renewable as well as µ measures should be taken by µ-Sa DEDDHE so elachistopoioy-ing energy cuts produced from Renewable."
4. Article 15 of law No. 4001/2011 added Fri. 5 as follows: "5. The biennial energy (R.a.e.) examines the rules c-Panel and µ µ sharing the costs of the connection (new) R.e.s. µ producers aiming to improve them. The EPI µ µ sharing of costs carried out µ µ µ e ichani-in µ everything based on objectively justified, transparent and µ s µ water-lipta criteria, taking into account data including µ µ of advantages-of µ µ regulating pollutants from those links initially and subsequent related subjects µ µ producers e-operators also EC issues µ µ µ exploitation systems, EDF-wear and distribution µ. '
Article 27 (Article 22 of Directive 2009/28/EC) 1. Article 21 of law No. 3488/2006 is replaced by the following: "e-Article 21 reports on the renewable energy µ (Article 22 of Directive 2009/28/EC) 1. With µ µ responsibility to the Investor Service s for General Linear R.a.s. projects µ µ Energy Secretariat 25 and Climatic Change of vocational Ministry µ L-DOS, Energy and Climate Change, on torture from µ cooperation Regarding the µ and the Supervisory Office of sustainability of biofuels and Bioliquids µ (G.E.A.B.B.), while the proportion who have CCW µ µ, µ is drawn up a report on the progress made in terms of reduced µ the promotion and use of energy from renewable sources µ. This report shall be submitted to the European e-Commission, biennially, upon approval of the h-poyrgo environment, energy and Climatic µ vocational Other-Earth.
The report shall indicate in particular: (a)) in the µ area (electricity, heating and cooling µ, µ and transport) and the total shares of µ Ener-electricity from renewable sources µ during the past two µ
the µ µ calendar years and the measures taken or pre-µ µ planned at national level to promote the development of energy from renewable sources, µ µ µ-including BA account the indicative trajectory that would-Tai in the national action plan, b) the introduction and functioning of support schemes and other measures to promote energy µ s-INCE µ s renewable sources as well as the evolution of use µ µ µ involved employed measures compared with those that Ms. µ-thorizontai in the national action plan for renewable-energy µ of the country, as well as information on cator µ µ manner in which electricity for which support is awarded annually in the µ final re-NAL consumers, c) how µ e µ have been configured by the MS-support application thestwta µ apply in order to take into account the application of µ µ renewable energy applications, which are additional advantages µ µ ATA compared with other comparable µ µ s application, but which µ may have higher costs, including µ µ µ include the µ s biofuels produced from wastes, residues µ µ s-, µ µ s establishing the cellulosic materials and lignokyttari-noyches materials, d) the operation of the guarantee system of µ dur-electricity sources of heating and cooling µ from renewable energy sources µ and µ f-tramway taken for ensuring the credibility of µ and fraud protection, e) the progress noted in the evaluation and µ improve the administrative procedures for lapses-the normative and regulatory barriers µ µ s to the development of renewable energy sources µ , µ f) measures taken to ensure the transmission and distribution µ µ of electricity produced from renewable energy sources and µ s to improve the framework or rules for withdrawing and µ µ sharing of costs referred to in article 16(3) of Directive 2009/28/EC, g) developments in the availability and the use of µ INCE-Mises µ bio mass energy ,) the changes in commodity prices and µ on land use in the country, which attached µ e tr-Xpand use µ µ bio mass and other energies µ s-INCE renewable sources, µ I) the development and share of biofuels µ µ s produced from wastes, residues, µ µ µ µ s establishing the cellulosic materials and lignokyttarinoyches materials, I) the estimated shoulder Ene µ µ impact of biofuels production-µ s and bioliquids on biodiversity , in baths-mind resources on water quality and the subpar-plane in the country, k) the estimated net µ µ µ subcontractor shall reduce greenhouse emissions µ AE-operating temperature µ emissions due to the use of energy from renewable sources, µ l) µ µ o inform estimated excess production of dramatic µ Ener-energy generation from renewable sources compared µ µ e endeikti-nursing course that µ µ can be transferred to other Member--States µ as well as the estimated µ µ o features relevant Community environmental protection projects, until 2020, µ m) µ µ o estimated demand for energy from a renewable period-SI µ s sources, which should be covered by other means µ µ other than domestic production until 2020 and µ n) about how they assess µ µ manners-y the biodegradable fraction µ µ the percentage waste using µ used for energy production and for the µ measures taken to improve and the PSC-
litheysi of these preferences µ.
2. In the first report, it should be noted whether the µ country intends: a) µ create a single administrative body responsible for µ Bal processing of applications for authorisation, certification and licensing for the e-trical installations producing energy from renewable sources, µ and for providing assistance to applicants, b) to provide for the automatic approval of µ that extradition requests financial engineering license and permit µ th µ for e-trical installations producing energy from renewable sources µ When the letter µ for issuing such permits agencies interacted not µ µ µ defined within the specific period, µ c) to determine geographic locations suitable for exploitation of renewable energy µ µ s PI-changes in spatial design and µ for installing district heating and cooling µ.
3. Each report there is a possibility of data correction of µ µ previous reports involved.
4. For the preparation of the reports referred to in paragraph 1 may be granted µ technical and Scientific Committee ypostiri µ-start from the K.A.P.E., under programme costs. µ µ µ ¢ Council-ings in Article 2B, paragraph 3. "
2. For the assessment of net µ µ µ-reduction of greenhouse gas emissions from the use of µ biofuels µ s, for the purposes of the report referred to in article 21 of law No. 3488/2006, may use µ µ µ used formal what values Annex b Parties µ I and Ii.
Article after Article 32e 28 of law 3468/2006 art article 32F is added as follows: ' article 1 32F. Transnational cooperation referred to in articles 32A up to 32D specializes µ µ µ e Council bases between Elli-General Public and concerned µ µ State, the-which ratified by Parliament in accordance with µ µ article 28(1) of the Constitution µ. In the above Council µ bases, the Greek Public Republic represented by µ the Minister of environment, Energy and Climatic Change vocational µ.
2. By a decision of the Minister of the environment, Networ-let and Climatic Change defined torture from µ detailed arrangements for µ µ articles 8 and 10 of Directive 2009/28/EC. '
26 Article 29 Supervision Office of sustainability of biofuels and Bioliquids 1 µ. The General Secretariat is µ µ Lines of energy and Climate change Ministry µ vocational environment, energy and Climatic Change vocational µ recommended independent Office e-sustainability of biofuels popteias µ s and Biorey-housing choices (hereinafter G.E.A.B.B.), which reports directly
the general lines of Energy Secretary and µ µ µ Climatic functioning but-land.
2. The G.E.A.B.B. monitors and controls the operation procedures of the biofuels sustainability scheme µ µ s and biorey-housing choices and obligations of economic operators I-mentary µ and verification bodies article 21, µ µ shall being on creation of special standards µ s-eiforias, EPE issues µ µ goes arrangements and recommends the EPI-shot penalties where appropriate.
The G.E.A.B.B. kept electronic records economic µ µ legal bodies and-certificates of sustainability, which e-NI µ µ e information informed that must submit financial practitioners µ bodies.
The G.E.A.B.B. is assisted in its work by the relevant authorities as appropriate µ services and/or bodies of h-poyrgeiwn µ, Economic environment, energy and Climatic Change and vocational µ for rural development and food-µ s, as well as from other departments or agencies of other competent Ministries µ or Assembly Early, when the word Bal µ o-diotitas.
3. By a joint decision of the Ministers of Economy, Ip µ-riballontos, Energy and Climate Change and vocational a µ-grotikis Development and food µ s specified by the-powers, the µ operation mode and the control box-objectives of the G.E.A.B.B., and any specific issues µ s and necessary detailed µ µ applied pictures of this article.
4. a) by decision of the Minister of the environment, and e-action Climate Change imposed fines vocational µ µ to those in breach of the obligations arising from the provisions of articles 17, 20, 21 and 22, as well as the authorizations data µ ekdido regu-characteristics of acts, which is rendered in Green-µ. The amount of the fine is µ analog of barite-Tash, the frequency and consequences of the offence, the degree of fault and the number µ any relapse of the infringer. In relapse is anyone in three (3) years from its imposition in this fine µ or other wave-mation for any of the above offences is new infringement. The fine the µ µ Su varies from one thousand (1,000) up to one hundred million µ µ (1,000,000) and µ µ adjustment may apply the above decision µ Ypoyr-goy.
With what IA µ µ decision after recommendation of G.E.A.B.B., categorized these breaches and boundaries of each category the competition th µ or µ button by each individual e-infringement within the limits of µ s fines laid down in previous µ Ciprian. Also, Ms-thorizontai fines enforcement process µ s, Cree-driving their etrisis µ EPI, the submission process and test-result of objections against the decision imposing them and any other relevant issues µ a. fines enforcement µ th does not preclude the imposition of oth-all administrative penalties that any planned a-ince the text provisions µ.
(b)) the Minister of environment, energy and Climate-Change TEM HTI µ to infringements of the provisions of this section, taking into account the learning µ-peies of for the protection of the environment and of consumers, may be µ µ published by the press or µ e another appropriate way of penalties that µ e e-piballontai this paragraph.
5. The G.E.A.B.B. staffed by officials of the y-poyrgeioy environment, energy and Climatic Change vocational µ (Y.P.E.K.A.) and from officials who extort-ing for this purpose the Ministry of environment, energy and Climatic Change from vocational services µ of the µ St., # µ µ legal persons of public law and from bodies of the wider public sector µ µ µ µ sector in accordance with article 14(1). 1 of law 2190/1994 (first 28) and article 247 of law 3893/2010 (first 87).
The filling of posts of G.E.A.B.B. made by µ-spasi, notwithstanding any general or special diet-ing, µ without prejudice to the provisions of article 72, para. 5 and article 68 para. 9 n. 3528/2007 (first 26), µ e decision of the Minister of Environment, energy and Climatic µ competiti vocational Change and where appropriate competent Minister µ Bal or governance body, under the EPI-guarding of paragraph 16 of article XIX of the n. 4057/2012 (first 54).
The duration of the above postings do not exceed µ the five (5) years and may be extended for µ isochronous µ a period at the request of the employee.
The expense of wage µ µ posted will carry-mounted by the Ministry of environment, energy and Climate Change, according to DTI µ µ µ e with the designated µ in Arti-article 25 of law No. 4051/2011 (1st 226).
The posts to be filled of G.E.A.B.B.
are a total of six (6) permanent µ µ posts officials or h-pallilwn µ e employment relationship under private law aori-STOU hronou, which allocated µ s by category and industry as follows: a) Two (2) positions the industry IP Engineering µ e knowledge on issues µ µ responsibility of CCW systems G.E.A.B.B., from which s is defined and the Head person of G.E.A.B.B. µ.
b) One (1) position of sector IP Geotechnical µ e Special-ness of agriculture or forestry and Natural Environment-DOS and knowledge issues µ µ responsibility of CCW systems G.E.A.B.B..
c) One (1) position the industry IP Environment µ e-opinion on issues µ µ responsibility of CCW systems G.E.A.B.B..
d) One (1) position the industry IP Administrative – Economic µ I µ e nel-Bachelor # µ and knowledge on issues µ µ odioti Nos systems-Tash of G.E.A.B.B..
e) One (1) position of the industry is NOT Administrative µ µ Line mate s.
The time of the mandate in place of µ G.E.A.B.B. Collaboration is considered, for the purposes of applying the provisions of µ n 3528/2007 and n. 4024/2011, as every time they apply, as time exercising Responsibility µ t µ or µ ensure programme Ministry. The term of Office of staff-implemented or posted at G.E.A.B.B., counted as actual systematic µ service for all consequences and during not interrupted the degree of expression and µ istho µ-logical development. Employees revert aytodi-kaiws µ for any reason after the expiry of their term of Office in G.E.A.B.B., to the position held before placing or posting them on this.
27 Article 30
(Art. 21 par. 1 of Directive 2009/28/EC) Fri. Article 15a of n. 3054/2002 is replaced by-' as follows: ' 3. retail license holders (e) marketing and disposal permit µ biofuels µ s required to publish special CE marking in µ µ sales points, where the percentages of bio-fuels µ µ µ s se e m µ µ data e mineral oil derivatives exceed the 10% by volume.
By a decision of the Minister of development, Com-ness and shipping set out the characteristics of the special mark µ µ and regulatory consistency across all Le-µ µ 4 pictures apply this paragraph. '
Article 31 (Article 7a of Directive 98/70/EC as amended article 1 µ c. 5 of Directive 2009/30/EC) 1. After article 15a of n. 3054/2002 article 15b shall be inserted as follows: ' article 15b Reduce Greenhouse greenhouse gas emissions µ µ emissions (Article 7a of Directive 98/70/EC as amended article µ 1 approx. 5 of Directive 2009/30/EC) 1. For the purposes of this article, as a fuel µ µ provided a and energy are considered those which concern-can use from road vehicles and µ µ µ road mobile machinery µ, agricultural and forestry tractors and recreational craft when not found in sea-lassa.
2. The above paragraph 3 µ suppliers establish e-tisiws report on emission intensity greenhouse gas emissions µ µ µ s fuel gases and energy Pro-µ supply on the domestic market, providing at least-on the following information: a) the total volume of each type of fuel-provided biochemical µ µ or energy, citing the market place and its origins, b) emissions µ µ greenhouse gases emissions throughout compul-sory fuel lifecycle µ µ s per unit energy-electricity and (c)) detailed comparative data that you/they katadeikny the extent and manner µ µ µ branches of the Council towards the Sub-charges under this article on the µ µ µ reduce greenhouse gas emissions by µ-wave-CLE life per energy unit µ.
At the latest by 31 March µ every year, each pre µ supplier shall submit to the authority which the-risthei µ e decision of the Minister of Environment, energy and Climatic competiti µ µ vocational Change as the authority for the para-keep track of and monitor the progress of achieving the objectives referred to in paragraph 5, the above report, µ e elements of the previous year, then µ epalithey-ing in line with µ µ µ e stipulated in paragraph 4.
3. Obligation of including µ µ set out in paragraph 2 for each reference year and for the amount fuel µ s skills-who ektelwnizoyn themselves and diochetey-s in the domestic market are the following: • licensees e µ Marketing category of para-graph 4 of article 6, • authorisation holders µ s biofuels laid down in Article 5a, • the end consumers of ypoperiptwsewn I and II of paragraph 13 of article 3 • retail license holders (e) marketing of case µ I of paragraph 3 of article 7, • µ itheytikoi µ s cooperative and joint ventures of paragraph 10 of article 7.
Those enrolling in the electronic register Pre suppliers µ, which is kept at the General Secretariat µ µ Lines of energy and Climate change Ministry µ functioning Ip-riballontos, Energy and Climate Change and vocational a µ-nartatai on his website.
By decisions of the Minister of Environment, energy and Climatic µ competiti vocational Change: a) µ may amend the above categories of obliged before suppliers of this paragraph µ, who entered in the electronic register Pre-suppliers µ, β) are determined by the competent Services µ for the keeping and updating of electronic Registry µ Pre-theytwn µ, c) regulatory issues µ is recalled every technical µ µ d on e the structure or µ , training procedures, information and operation of µ electronic register Before suppliers, µ d) regulatory issues µ µ is counterbalanced each other a relative the µ µ o-land of this paragraph.
4. The reports referred to in paragraph 2 shall be verified by suitable recognised bodies repre µ.
The recognition of verification body, in terms of capacity and technical competence becomes µ e the accreditation from the National system of µ s Diapistey-ing (e.Sy. S.a.) or other equivalent µ µ the approved system accreditation µ µ State member of the European Consortium-ing for the verification of reports of Pre ithey s µ µ intensity on greenhouse gas emissions µ µ o-µ s kipioy fuel and energy pre µ s ithey domestically.
5. pre µ µ suppliers must reduce greenhouse-gas emissions µ µ µ life cycle greenhouse gas emissions per unit of energy than the estimated fuel µ µ provided the energy of at least 6% and µ up to 10% by 31 December 2020 November µ µ µ e fuel baseline standard, which arises from µ µ µ defined methodology information e-decision of the Minister of environment, energy and Climatic µ a-tary basis of µ Change emissions greenhouse gas emissions µ µ o-µ kipioy life cycle per power unit from fossil fuels µ s in 2010.
By decisions of the Minister of Environment, energy and Climatic competiti µ µ vocational Change may be laid down intermediate µ µ reduction rates between greenhouse gas emissions µ µ µ life cycle greenhouse gas emissions per unit of energy than the estimated fuel µ µ provided the energy, until 31 December 2014 µ r-th and December 31 December 2017 µ.
For achieving these objectives is possible to µ firing and electricity providers for use in road vehicles, if µ µ may prove what-what can µ µ measure and monitor katalli-Loos the µ information provided electricity for use in vehicles these issues µ.
By a decision of the Minister of the environment, Networ-let and Climate Change determined the DTI µ µ µ calculation methodology of this µ shot of electric road vehicles issues µ µ µ, the docking mechanism of the obligation of prior µ µ suppliers with the aforementioned 28 potential providers of electricity,
and of any other relevant issues µ s and necessary details-reconstruct µ.
6. To achieve the indicative objective µ µ December until 31 December 2020 in addition to than including µ in PA-ragrafo 5 µ 6% reduction of greenhouse gas emissions in µ-µ µ lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions per unit of energy of the USA-µ µ recho estimated fuel or energy and 4% µ, µ µ FP can be used the following methods µ for cover, 2% each µ a : d) power supply for µ transport for use in the NY road vehicle type-µ or µ the µ µ road mobile machinery (including µ µ include the ships Interior-direct navigation), in agricultural and forestry attractor-Roesch and yachts and/or use any Te-chnologias (including µ µ include the technology package µ EF-ing and carbon storage) capable to reduce the µ µ per unit energy greenhouse gas emissions µ µ okipi-th during the life cycle of fuels µ or µ provided's e-
release of energy.
b) using credit limits µ, which purchased µ µ by the clean development mechanism number of Prwtokol-Lu in Kyoto under the µ terms set forth in the joint ministerial decision U.s. 54409 memory/2636/27.12.2004 (B 1931).
7. The µ µ µ pre party suppliers may choose to an AMA-Union jointly the relevant obligations EC-reduction µ µ µ ambient air pollutants emissions greenhouse gas lifecycle of paragraphs 5 and 6. In this case, for the purposes of own aforementioned paragraphs, the group pre-µ µ suppliers means as a pre µ supplier. "
2. The methodology of calculation µ µ of greenhouse gas emissions µ µ lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions from biofuel µ for the α-nagkes of article 15B of n. 3054/2002 shall be as set out in article 22.
3. Obligation to comply with the provisions of article 15B of n. 3054/2002 has and every other case pre-µ supplier within the meaning of the definition of µ paragraph 25 referred to in article 3 of the same law, µ, which is not sated on cases entasse-paragraph 3 of article 15B of the same law µ.
Article 32 Until the staffing of the Office for Supervision of Universities-sation of biofuels and Bioliquids µ of article 29, the relevant supervision shall be exercised by the competent authorities, when on µ-departmental services of the ministries of Economic interests, µ ENVI-environment, Energy and Climatic Change and vocational µ Agro-Development and food tary µ s. By Ypoyr-employee Economic interests µ, environment, energy and Climatic µ a-tary Change and rural development and food, µ µ may specialize the µ µ measures does the Arti-throu this.
CHAPTER Iv MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS Article 33 µ s Number 1. After paragraph 176 d article 2 of law No. 3488/2006 paragraph is added as a akoloy-30E familiarise: ' 30E. Biogas: combustible µ the gas produced from bio mass or µ from the biodegradable fraction µ µ µ d the fractions applicable bio-mentary ichani µ and municipal waste and packaging waste µ µ µ, which can be cleaned and upgraded µ gas quality improving ".
2. For the purposes of this epiprosthe-apply the following definition of µ s: a. Economic self-certification µ: the natural or legal person that µ µ is involved in one or more stages of e-process production of biofuels and bioliquids µ from raw materials µ up to the final product, as well as their disposal up to the pre µ supplier.
b. verification Body: the independent # legal risk legal µ – agency evaluation number µ µ µ configuration of everything-that is defined in the regulation µ Regulation (EC) 765/2008, which f-winter accredited by the National Accreditation System µ (e.Sy. S.a.) or another equal agency µ µ-approved system µ µ µ State accreditation member of European-Union, for the verification of information required to submit economic operators and practitioners µ pre µ suppliers.
Article 34 Amendment of law 3074/2002 1. Where in n. 3054/2002 mentioned the term "Other Α-nanewsi µ á µ s Fuel ' means ' Bioliquids '.
2. In the second subparagraph of paragraph 1 of article 5a of n. 3054/2002, the phrase "as well as in rural cooperative organizations (A.c.o.) each extent µ, and Sy-netairistikes Companies (the Board), in the n. 2810/2000 (first 61)» shall be replaced by the phrase" as well as in Wastewater-allergy related Rural Organizations at the n. 4015/2011 (I 210) ".
3. After Fri. 10 article 15 of law 3074/2002, paragraph 11 shall be added as follows: ' 11. Higher Education Institutions reliable supplies and µ-blades or technological bodies of the edapis µ µ µ sourcing may be pre finished and µ µ ikatergas a petrelaioei-municipality products from licensees refining and eventually IP-trelaioeidi products from licence holders (e) marketing of µ, µ a designation used solely for research purposes-invited, µ provided that the provisions of the national customs code (n. 2960/2001 265, 1st). "
4. paragraphs 4 to 7 of article 15a of n. 3054/2002 shall be replaced as follows: ' 4. (a)) by a decision of the Minister of the environment, e-action and Climatic Change, DTI µ issued each fre-Tosh before 30 Nov µ, determine to breakdown-µ or annual quantity of native biodiesel for the next year µ (period 1 January – 31 December November µ), u-bid and rate per particular native µ µ µ in biodiesel mixture (a) µ th fuel which should ensure the h-pochreoi of particular µ. For the calculation of µ as top distribution µ or annual quantity of native biodiesel takes account of: µ SP) the percentage per µ µ particular native biodiesel in diesel fuel as specified µ e A.h.s decision, AB) the risk assessment assessment during µ-nalwsis diesel for the next year µ.
That decision carried out the relevant fines and µ-sklisi expression of interest for participation in the distribution µ µ µ or, set up an evaluation Committee and e-control and the appeals Review Committee and µ-ize any other relevant issues to be dwindling µ s.
29 (b)) the evaluation and Audit Committee consists of two representatives from the ministries of Environment-
DOS, Energy and Climate Change and vocational µ for rural development and food µ s and a representative of h-poyrgeioy Financial µ.
Work of the Committee is: BA) standard completeness checking of requests-µ µ participation, evaluation of those who qualify to the next stage µ, the calculation of µ µ µ everything including distributed quantities per beneficiary of distribution µ µ µ price in accordance with the fixed-in µ decision referred to in paragraph 6 and the relevant opinions, opinion and µ BB) delivered an opinion on redeployment µ µ µ µ s in accordance with paragraphs aa΄ and dd΄ of the fourth case of PA-ragrafoy 7.
c) appeals Review Committee, composed of one representative from the Economic Ministries, µ ENVI-environment, Energy and Climatic Change and vocational µ Agro-Development and food tary µ s. Work of the Commission this is her own opinion to the Minister µ L-DOS, energy and Climate Change on vocational µ any request-ings treatment, undergoing this µ within thirty (30) days from µ µ µ Journal publication in the Journal officiel rikus case decisions and ypoperiptwsewn aa΄, bb΄ and gg΄ of case-ing IV of paragraph 7.
5. a prerequisite for participation in µ µ-OIC µ or are: a) having a license Placing Biofuels on µ µ s (e) producing within the European Union or the EI-import from another Member-State of the European Consortium µ-ing native biodiesel, and (b)) the existence and availability of required µ µ-thikeytikwn including sites in Greece for the automo-biodiesel toysio the minimum capacity of which cannot be µ µ less than 1/100 of µ e-Justice requested quantity nor by 100 cubic measures µ per unit production µ proprietary or outsourced contractor µ µ, for each candidate Coun-230 µ or distribution, beneficiary.
6. A joint decision of the Ministers of Economy, Ip µ-riballontos, Energy and Climate Change and vocational a µ-Development and food grotikis µ s, defined the KRI-driving and µ methodology for annual distribution µ or-private biodiesel, as well as the documentation requirements for Council reform is µ µ µ allocation call participation of paragraph 4 and any related issues µ µ hygrometer a. these criteria include at least take µ raw materials by a µ bolaiopoii µ certain energy Kal-liergeies use µ µ spent a tiganelaia vegetable oils, animal fats and BA µ bakosporo, produced in El-liniki territory.
7. a) With a joint decision of the Ministers of Economy, µ environment, energy and Climatic Change and vocational µ for rural development and food µ s, issued every year before 31 December, then µ µ opinion Committee for evaluation and verification of paragraph 1-Fu 4, out: AA) those entitled to the distribution of annual posoti µ-Tash native biodiesel for the next year and µ anti-new capital to them amount of annual distribution µ price , BB) the rate µ µ each beneficiary participation in e-distribution µ or tisia, SG) µ µ µ d monthly timetable of deliveries of these toysioy biodiesel per beneficiary to the parties responsible for the particular, IGC per µ) in particular issues µ, especially guarantees and the Pro-plus supporting documents must provide evidence of µ beneficiaries, as well as the relevant time-limits for the µ y-you must submit them, and µ is counterbalanced each other relevant issues µ a. b) those entitled to the distribution µ µ assumes the price of y-obligation to place on Greek territory, from 1 January to 31 December µ µ f-each, distributed itheises µ in them total annual amounts of native biodiesel, and the indebted per µ EI-ing to the receiving hospital in µ µ µ e with the common y-poyrgiki decision distribution µ of the case first. Specific obligations of persons koteres of this case, as well as the monitoring of compliance with their obligations, µ defined with the same joint ministerial decision distribution µ.
c) Where consumption of iodine-oil debit note as to the relevant estimates of consumption-ing the case first referred to in paragraph 4, on the basis of the-what to specified distribution µ or annual quantity of native biodiesel, increased by a corresponding amount-excluded from the total quantity allocated itheisa µ native bio-diesel, analog per beneficiary over the rate µ-participation in distribution µ µ or. In this case , the indebted per particular DEA µ-contribute to disseminating µ µ informed to eignyoyn µ e diesel and place on Greek territory e-extra required quantities µ native biodiesel from beneficiaries of the distribution µ, proportionate and in line with µ µ e the rate µ µ their participation in Division-µ or µ µ, by Council of percentage per particular µ, as specified in the decision of the case first paragraph 4.
d) by a joint decision of the Ministers of Economy, Ip µ-riballontos, Energy and Climate Change and vocational a µ-grotikis Development and µ s Food is possible: AA) the redeployment or the quantities µ and epanakatho-Rees of µ µ µ Council participation rates of beneficiaries distribution µ or, if removed, for opoiondi-never reason, µ part or all of the distributed Po-sotitas itheisas µ native biodiesel from beneficiary of distribution-price µ , BB) the increase of the total distributed itheisas posoti µ-Tash native biodiesel, analog per beneficiary over the rate µ µ µ distribution participation or, if this xithei the percentage per µ µ particular native bionti-gel to diesel as determined µ e a-judgment of A.h.s, SG) the reduction of total allocated µ µ itheisas posoti-Tash native biodiesel, analog per beneficiary over the rate µ µ µ distribution participation or , where this is justified by the importance of significant reduction of µ µ consumption-ing diesel as to the relevant CEN-glare of paragraph 4, which is observed for eylo-
GT period a and µ µ ECF supported by the available evidence, µ-SS) accepting, wholly or partially, µ or reject request-ings of treatment referred to in paragraph 4, within two months from the µ µ µ date of their submission, and the TS-any redeployment or the quantities µ and epanakathori-in the number of Council rates µ µ µ participation of beneficiaries in the distribution or µ) in the event that the joint ministerial decision of 30 case first on the distribution µ µ or native bio-diesel for the (new) year n, not yet published µ e-415, published in the Journal officiel µ up to 31 December of year n µ-1, (the former confiscations µ n) season is OPE-display distribution µ for the year n-1 is extended beyond 31 December November and µ µ µ the date of µ µ o-µ sieysis the Journal Gazette Newspaper of accord-ro joint ministerial decision. In the period of extension of a µ distribution µ, the quantities of native biodiesel in addition to the distribution µ of year n-1 and α-paitoyntai for the µ a period of extra-time, PA-rala µ taken by respondents per particular µ of the holders of distribution µ of year n-1, µ o-COE manner at the end of each month: µ SP) quantities of native biodiesel paradothi-even by beneficiaries to be proportionate with the µ-Council µ µ sosta their participation in distribution µ or year n-1 and BB) the rate per particular µ of native biodiesel in diesel fuel marketed to I-soytai µ µ e specified in case decision-ING first paragraph 4.
In the period of extension of a µ distribution µ price continue to apply other fixed µ into joint ministerial decision memory distribution µ of year n-1.
The quantities of native biodiesel supplied by beneficiaries in µ a period of scrutiny, in-line with µ µ µ e specified in this IP-riptwsi, µ µ voted with the quantities of distribution-µ of year n. f) Especially for the distribution µ or year 2011, the distribution µ price period extended until 31 December µ µ December 2012. In the period of the extension of µ s-µ allocation, quantities of native biodiesel in addition to Ms.-OIC µ 2011 allocation needed for the period of through-in µ s extension, received from the µ-relief per particular µ of the holders of distribution µ f price-2011, µ manner so that at the end of each month: µ SP) quantities of native biodiesel paradothi-even by beneficiaries to be proportionate with the µ-Council µ µ sosta their participation in distribution µ or year 2011 and BB) the rate per particular µ of native biodiesel in diesel fuel marketed to be-Yes 6.5% by volume.
In the period of extension of a µ distribution µ price continue to apply other fixed µ to Nos 1 µ. D1/(a)//21.10.2011 23603 joint ministerial decision (2432 Ii) as applicable.
SECTION Iv FINAL and TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS Article 35 and Modifications of n. 4042/2012 1. H paragraph 2A of article 13 of law No. 4014/2011 (Α΄ 217), as replaced and force µ e para-paragraph 2 of article 55 of law No. 4042/2012 (first 24), amended is hereby amended as follows: ' 2. a. Recommended at Headquarters each Decentralised Limite di-µ habitation nine Regional Council Chamber µ µ has Envi-Licensing lontikis (PESPA) in which µ µ ete-Hun: • the General Secretary of Decentralized µ µ µ Dioiki Limite-ing as Chairman • the head of Directorate shall µ Chwrotaxi-educative and environmental policy • the head person of the relevant Address µ L-DOS and Spatial Design of Decentralized µ µ Limite Administra-management meetings, • the head person of the µ Water Address of Decentralized Administration, including µ • the head person of the relevant Address µ Rural Affairs of Decentralised Administration, including µ • the head person Coordinating address µ µ and e-pithewrisis Forests of Decentralised Administration including µ • the head person µ of the Directorate-General for Development of the Region, • the head person of µ Anaptyxia-Directorate of architectural Programming programming µ µ µ, µ s Infrastructure and Environment of the Region, • Ministry spokesman Culture and tourism have µ-p µ µ defined agency decision of µ µ-General Secretary of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism µ µ within time limits not-in µ-limit 20 µ days and chosen by the Chief µ f-mind of Boards of Antiquities of spatial areas of Decentralized responsibility Nos µ µ Administration weaknesses. If the period a µ this objecting, the hosting PESPA-quire from the other States µ.
As a familiar address is considered the management of Peri-fereias in which µ falls within the territorial project. In on-the job entitlement, or activity e µ falls over the region economy as µ intimate defined e-region within which higher µ t µ end or µ of the project or activity.
2. In para. 3 of article 60 of law No. 4042/2012-"switched on paragraph 6a article 51 ' is replaced by ' in paragraph 5(a) of article 51".
3. In article 72 of the law No. 4042/2012 ' under the e-pifylaxi of articles 49 and 52 despite-ticle 6 ' is replaced by ' under the EPI-guarding of article 49 paragraph 3 ".
Article 36 Annex µ 1. Attached and form an integral part of this law µ µ µ d th annex a referred to in paragraph 1B of article 7 of section a and annex ATA µ b and c referred to in section Iii.
2. To the n. 3468/2006 are added and are per-pospasto µ µ annex part 1, 2 and 3, as set out in Annex c µ.
3. By decision of the Ministers of Environment, energy and Climatic µ competiti vocational Change and rural development and food, µ µ µ adjustment may apply Annex µ b to technical and scientific progress, harmonious µ µ e adding what µ s for other biofuels production pathways µ s and bio-fluids from the same or from other raw materials and µ e
amend the methodology of µ µ part c of that Annex, µ µ after a decision of the European Commission.
4. By decision of the Minister of Environment, energy and Climatic competiti µ µ vocational change, can adapt µ nodule-ing the Annex µ 1, 2 and 3 of law No. 3488/2006 on Te-chniki and scientific research, progress, µ µ after relevant by-phase of the European Commission.
31 Article 37 Release fuel stations hours µ s is replaced by article 22 of law 3074/2002 CBA-loythws: ' article 22 Hours fuel outlets µ s 1. The opening hours of all liquid and gas fuel stations µ, µ µ and a mixed igwn, µ µ include BA-# of fuel pumps µ µ s µ s station within this tokinitwn, is free.
2. Without prejudice to the provisions of the fourth case concerned a decision µ prefect katartizo-fied µ tables which set out: a) µ s fuel stations operating EC turns-broadcasting, during working days, the µ µ s, mandatory, within the period of night operation µ,-what is defined as follows: AA) from 10.30 µ. µ. up to 6.00 p. µ. the HFF including µ u s summer (1 may up to 30 September µ r-th), BB) from 9.00 µ. µ. up to 6.00 p. µ. the HFF including µ µ during the winter period today (1 October to 30 April).
The above stations cover 10% of the total stations of the Region, taking into account the µ-ensuring population based camera µ-lypsis of the entire region.
The operation of the above stations starts at 10.30. µ µ. during the summer season and at 9.00 µ. µ. during the winter period and not current µ µ µ can be less than two (2) hours.
b) µ s fuel stations, which operate EC IP-ritropis, mandatory, on Sundays and public holidays: AA) from 6.00 p. µ. up to 10.30 µ. µ. during the summer-period (1 may up to 30 September November µ), BB). from 6.00 p. µ. up to 9.00. µ µ. during the winter period current µ (1 October to 30 April).
The above stations cover 25% of the total stations of the Region, taking into account the µ-ensuring population based camera µ-lypsis of the entire region.
c) µ s fuel stations, which are sub-chrewtika, alternately, on Sundays and holidays, within the period of night µ operations operation, as defined in the first subparagraph of this paragraph.
The above stations account for 10% of all stations of the Region, taking into account the µ ensuring population coverage of all intended µ of each region.
The operation of the above stations starts at 10.30. µ µ. during the summer season and at 9.00 µ. µ. during the winter period and not current µ µ µ can be less than two (2) hours.
d) decisions of cases (a), (b) and (c) Bunny's reven-µ dontai only if µ s fuel stations that have e-gkatesti µ µ automated devise this sellers are not sufficient to cover the respective percentage in the relevant Ip-rifereia. In this case, decisions including µ-obligatorily µ s fuel stations which have established this µ µ devise automated vendors in the IP-rifereia.
3. The decisions referred to in paragraph 2, if necessary-ing, issued twice a year and one (1) month µ before the start of the summer and winter µ current each 10-doy, after opinion µ µ the representative concerned local fuel retailers associations µ s or, if they are missing their national associations of operators-µ s fuel, which is presented in the intimate Regions-principle, µ within fifteen (15) days from issuance µ EC µ by the respective invitation. If the time limit for objecting µ a, the Marshal shall ve-dose of decisions without the opinion of µ s-nwterw bodies.
4. In the case of µ the observance of the provisions of the APO-phases of paragraph 2, the relevant decision µ Ip-rifereiarchi imposed fines on offenders µ the fifth-de thousand (5,000) euros. The above fines µ the OLAF employees-decreased so long by the competent Department of the region of µ and collected from the Tax Office of the seat or residence of the # µ or natural person, respectively, within which, in accordance with the provisions of K.E.D.E. (Legislative Decree 356/1974, 1st 90).
By a decision of the Minister of the environment, Networ-let and Climatic Change vocational µ µ µ adjustment may apply the amount of the fine of µ that paragraph.
Article 38 1. For the needs that will arise during the Kypria-an EU Presidency during the second six months of the year 2012 µ, µ is allowed, at the request of Cypriot Public-, µ, µ e posting a joint decision of the relevant Minister and the Minister for Administrative Reform µ I-ing and Egovernment, in principles of Te-leytaias, in Cyprus the Council include including µ µ µ of di-µ-reserve onboard of authorities in third countries , Greek µ o-public civil servants from the ministries of Economy, depriving lective µ, environment, energy and Climatic Change µ s-tary, rural development and food µ s, national funds, competitiveness and shipping, in order to assist µ µ µ s (e) providing expertise on Sun-priaki Public µ. The above officials against-is, except domestic pay from the Greek Public, compensation µ µ for coverage on the-lokliroy of expenditure by µ residence (payment of rent) and living (paying rent) (paying the daily compensation payable to µ µ) of the Cyprus Public public µ. The Greek Public debt, pay tolls µ µ µ etaba ticket the-ING and reimbursement of the above distros including µ officials, but it does not pay to them allowance µ s h-foreign piresias nor expenditure µ eco-product transfer.
2. For the same reason, µ µ e what IA decision, allowed the posting, at the request of the Cypriot Embassy µ
in Athens, Greek public servants of Ypoyr µ-geioy environment, energy and Climatic Change and vocational µ of the Cypriot Foreign Ministry Pres quarter-sbeia in Athens.
The above officials paid the full salary from Reis-the Greek Public debt, and µ per-logi the µ µ diem allowance from Republic µ okra-CADE.
3. The period µ s for which the α-pospasi may begin from the date of entry into force of this agreement and may not exceed the 31.1.2013.
4. you may also charge for the Greek Public-32 µ, µ µ Chief decision of Personal Address of the relevant Ministry, the actual realisation of Greek µ µ public servants, while α-required within the above-mentioned time limits, official travel on behalf of µ µ the Kypria-tional Public µ.
5. The time of posting or staff etakini µ-ing accounted for every consequence, as real time fact µ-tional and µ retirement th service, to the position held by the above officials. organic
Article 39 Provisions for Renewable Energy sources µ (R.a.s.) 1. The first five indents of paragraph 6 of article 58-throu 13 of law 3468/2006, as µ µ paid (e) paragraph 3 of article 5 of law 3851/2010, replaced by-caused was assumed as follows: "what the table values of µ paragraph 1 e-single increase annually at the rate of 50% of the index what µ s u-tanalwti of µ previous year as he lay-dered by the Hellenic statistical authority. The final what µ or µ egabatwra euros (£/MWh) of energy that occurs after increasing µ, µ e Akri rounded-accuracy of two decimals. "
2. The fifth World avocado µ and the sixth subparagraph of paragraph A2 of article 25 of law No. 3488/2006, as amended µ e paragraph 2 of article 196 of the law No. 4001/2011, Tropo-judgment as follows: ' For the period 2013-2015, the total revenue from auctioning rights issues µ s µ µ greenhouse gas emissions µ are special resource Accounts for µ article 40 of law 2773/1999. "
3. the first paragraph To indent III of paragraph 1-Fu 3 article 40 of law 2773/1999, as future re-stood µ paragraph 20 article 23 of law No. 3175/2003 is amended as follows: ' The Special End to reduce Greenhouse gas emissions µ Co-s (ETMEAR), which shares the µ µ EPI uniform beautiful µ for the entire Greek territory to each customer including, µ-µ and according to autoproducers µ µ µ ethodolo e-procedures which shall be fixed by decision of the Minister µ Ip-riballontos, Energy and Climate Change, DTI µ issued after µ µ the opinion of Regarding and that µ ¢-I take into consideration the consumption of electricity consumed by each customer and rates by-foropoioyn the EPI µ µ sharing within Customer category , fre-Chi to apparent charge that balances the eco-# µ µ implications between Customer categories. "
4. At the end of paragraph 11 of article 8 of law No. 3488/2006 new subparagraphs shall be added as follows: ' For RES projects that do not fall in the above µ peri-drops and d΄tis to previous paragraph quo µ, µ t version once the µ operation license vocational for fully apoperatw µ µ or µ hypermarket, which has technical and functional independence and which cover at least 50% of the total power for the-which has issued the permit to settle. The license is issued after submission µ sufficiently reasoned request ensure µ µ µ of the person concerned, since the plenary µ-draw of the project due to a pending lawsuit is pending or because o µ-proven and Nephrologists µ a, do not constitute failure or any permanent settlement form µ-liability of owner of chant-Let's install, µ e provided that they have the necessary meetings-Council application have been referred for µ µ supply of treated pre-µ plis which required for the implementation of the project. The technical and functional independence of fully apope-µ t µ ensure ratw or µ of the project certified by the responsible Administrator µ. '
5. Applications for tender connection stations-µ s generation of cases up to ie΄toy table VII what pricing µ µ produced electric e-action sought, in the case of (b) of paragraph 1 are laid down in article 13 of law No. 3488/2006 (first 129), such as antikatastathi-Ke from paragraph 2 of article 5 of law 3851/2010 (first 85) submitted by start I µ-schyos of this Act µ th , are examined by the Board Administrator-µ in priority over other requests-ings.
6. paragraph 4 of article 8 of law No. 3488/2006, whatever-that applies, shall be replaced as follows: "4. The competent responsible Administrator µ µ e grant decision µ within four (4) months from µ filing system, at µ µ µ des binding Offer link. In order for µ µ station s electricity from Renewable or S.I.Th.Y.A.: a) for which an authorisation is required production-land, the applicant producer produce the µ µ out Administrator responsible decision Greek Football Federation or standard environmental-lontikwn binding commitments µ (P.P.D.) stations, where µ s-required case by case, in order for the µ a final Connection, Supply links undermines the µ-µ administrator and beneficiary responsible for four (4) years , b) which are exempted from the obligation to obtain authorisation, in accordance with the µ µ Fri. 1 in article 4, but subject to a process of Greek Football Federation or P.P.D., the applicant producer produce the µ µ out Administrator responsible decision Greek Football Federation or of the P.P.D. stations, where µ s-required case by case, in order for the µ a final Connection, Supply links undermines the µ-µ administrator and beneficiary responsible for six (6) months, µ c) which are exempted from the obligation to obtain authorisation for production According to µ µ e on Fri. 1 article 4 and a-ince the obligation decision Greek Football Federation or µ s terminals of the third subparagraph of paragraph 13 of article 8, the competent responsible Administrator µ µ e a-
pofasi of grants from the outset final Bid Plus-NK, which links undermines the µ µ Administrator responsible and self-kaioycho and is valid for six (6) months from the µ µ µ date delivery date, if upon submission by the beneficiary to the competent administrator µ-decision Greek Football Federation or the P.P.D. µ station, where applicable for cases (a) and (b), or a request for Tender connection to case III There is available capacity in a µ-ntistoicha electrical networks. If none available-µ tonnage, for the cases I and II, the µ-dios Administrator grants amended µ, in connection with the µ µ µ des binding, definite Connection Offer µ e equi-force µ s, when possible, technical and economic conditions µ.
The final priority Connection Supply and set the corresponding electrical µ area kept the basis of µ µ µ submission date channel-Rousse folder from the beneficiary to the competent µ PA's-33 Col. The finalisation of the tender Association made by the responsible Manager within Nos µ µ space one (1) month from the µ µ shafts supplied all required di-kaiologitikwn.
The duration of the final offer of Connectin-ing is calculated from the date of µ µ finalisation date. Especially in the case of µ s Res that y-pochreoyntai in Greek Football Federation decision or P.P.D., the layout of the previous proposed subparagraph applies µ under the pre-ϋpothesi that the grantee shall submit to the competent By µ-Greek Football Federation decision operator or station's P.P.D. µ, Mrs. s case, within one (1) month µ from administering them, otherwise the duration of the final transportation Association calculated Contribu-from the date of µ µ reins publishin-ing of decision Greek Football Federation or the station number µ P.P.D. When IP-riptwsi.
Since when µ µ, the date of expiry of the oristi-tional Association Offer the Weighted Production number µ has installation license in force, the power supply Connection shall be extended until the date of expiry date µ µ of the Installation Permit.
The validity of cases II and III of this PA-ragrafoy starting from 4.6.2010.»
7. a) modifying, extending, renewing, extending an authorisation of establishment and authorisation number µ station A.p.e. issued or modified after issues µ-into force of law No. 3488/2006 and with µ µ proϋfista expected of law 3851/2010 provisions, made µ e decision of the institution which has issued the permit or has terrorism-popoiisei this permit respectively for its stations and µ µ µ e, according to the procedure and the justified-ments laid down in a decision of the Minister IP-riballontos, Energy and Climate Change, DTI µ adopted in line with µ µ paragraph 16 of article 8 of law 3468/2006. The body which adopts the amendment, extension, renewal or extension of the license frame-ing as above, becomes Áñ µ responsible for the version-the relevant authorisation, as well as the Tropo-poetry, extension, renewal or extension of this. Otherwise implement the provisions of µ n. 3468/2006.
b) Request relating to installation status authorisation or an authorisation number µ station R.a.s., which emphasis has been submitted before-version of the ministerial decision-ing 1958/13.1.2012 (B 21) ends as to its assessment and issued the corresponding decision Ho-rigisis and the relevant decision Tropo-poetry, extension, renewal or extension of holiday-let µ µ, in accordance with previous versions of the Copenhagen Ministerial by-1958/13.1.2012 provisions unless the Agency requested µ station including the provisions thereof.
8. The only paragraph µ article 21 of law No. 4015/2011 (I 210) no lised µ 1 and added second paragraph-FOSS as follows: "2. The provisions of the previous paragraph and quo µ with regard to subparagraph (a) of paragraph 6 of article 56 of law 2621/1998, excluded-ing solar stations µ s, for whom have h-has been submitted requests for granting µ Connection Supply after µ 4.6.2010 and µ until the entry into force of such a-DOS , and µ s stations other technologies Renewable. "
9. In paragraph 4 of article 31 of law No. 3937/2011 (60) second subparagraph is added as follows: "Because the removal of the provisions of the pre-goy proposed subparagraph µ is not prevented from continuing the empty-dotikis process of renewable power projects that are to be installed on land that lies on either side of the axis of national roads and in depth up to six hundred µ µ measures, for which land has issued practice instrument concerned µ Bal from 17.10.2005 µ up to the 31.3.2011 µ e, proposing that the Earth e µ-button retail at repealed provisions of previous µ µ proposed e-dafioy, and for which it has been submitted by µ-version of this law µ µ d request for th administration of Contribu-tion of connection. "
10. a) Prospective producers which have issued outright deals involving connection to photovoltaic stations µ s of Fri. 1 article 4 of law No. 3488/2006 (first 129), installed in you-an agricultural land and whose chroni-tion period of validity, as stated in them, eh-winter µ expired after the entry into force of law No. 4015/2011 (I 210) or will expire within three months of the µ µ publication hereof, may, within one month of µ µ publication of this , to reaffirm their interest, by submitting a request to the responsible operator-µ, µ accompanied by the letter of guarantee provided for in article 3 of decision-Ypoyr goy's environment, energy and Climatic Change vocational Y.A.P.E. µ/Db1/ACC./25.11.2010 24841 (B 1901). The responsible Administrator µ examines these requests by priority and, if technically possible, updating the relative Connection, Offer different grants new offer equivalent µ µ e s, when possible, technical and economic conditions µ.
b) Prospective producers which have given final connection offers-for photovoltaic stations µ s of Fri. 1 article 4 of law No. 3488/2006 (129) installed on land that lies on either side of the axis of national roads and in depth up to six hundred µ µ measures, for which it has issued draft-more declaratory Act from 17.10.2005 µ up to the 30.3.2011 and whose duration, whatever-that this indicated to them has expired after µ f-start of validity of n. 3937/2011 (1st 60) or will expire within three months of the µ µ publication of this , power-ing, within one month of µ µ publication hereof, to reaffirm their interest, by submitting a request to the responsible Manager, accompanied µ µ e-NI from the letter of guarantee laid down in article 58 and article 3 of the decision of the Minister of the environment, and e-action Climate Change vocational Y.A.P.E. µ/db1/ACC./25.11.2010 24841 (B 1901). The letter µ-Internet administrator examines these requests as a priority and, if technically possible, updating the relative Connection, Offer different grants new Pre-e equivalent µ µ quote s, when possible, technical and economic conditions µ. '
11. a) of publication of µ n 4014/2011 (1st 209) and µ up to the decision paragraph 2 of article 12, the licensing process stations µ s electricity from Res and escorts these works, continues akwlytws, based on the approval (s) apofase environmental conditions, regardless of the institutional framework which µ was in force at the time of issue-their dosis , or standard environmental commitments commitments 34 µ under the above law µ. For the above period by-in µ s: AA) required elements µ (supporting and µ gel-TESS), which formed part of the dossier for µ ve-dose of the repealed, µ paragraph 1 laid down in article 12 of law No. 4014/2011 adoption procedure, provide µ µ-plus in the context of writing and signature cows'milk sponsor protocol number in the Setup area, where you will stand the irradiation stations number µ , from the familiar forest authority and µ after authorization if installation requires-Tai, and BB) the right µ s use of the area where you will stand the irradiation stations µ, require ensure before issuing the authorization to install only when µ µ f-Ross that there is no public public µ.
b) in the case of land managed by the Ma-Service negotiations, to establish the proprietary Ms-thestwtos the competent authority issues µ forest relative bebai-ing.
(c)) the procedure laid down in this paragraph apply µ µ oze-Tai and after the adoption of the decision referred to in paragraph 2 of article 12 of law No. 4014/2011 on what requests for µ authorisation pending installation during the floods at µ µ µ issue date.
d) this paragraph shall start from the date of µ µ µ of publication of law No. 4014/2011 (Α΄ 217).
12. a) cannot increment up to 10% of what that µ whenever provided for electricity produced through fwtoboltaikwn µ µ s station, as long as at least 70% of the cost of the equipment of these µ stations µ s to come a-INCE products produced in the EU or the European Economic area, µ. With by-stage of the Minister of environment, energy and Climate-Change the motor and µ defined the limits of power stations-µ s to which it will apply the surcharge, as well as the proportion of equipment µ, the exact amount of the increase, the procedure, terms and pre-under certain conditions to determine the origin of non-in µ, the specialization of equipment costs and of µ-bar production and any necessary Le-3 µ µ, performed for the application of the preceding subparagraph of this paragraph.
(b)) the provisions of this paragraph are weighted for µ whom filed request for direct-installation fee or, if there is no provision for license application status-instal for signature in µ µ connection Convention after the entry into force of the first case of paru River-.
13. a) µ or µ requests Pending for administering Association quotes, submitted to competent µ PA's Bal-turers, µ µ publication published by the present law, µ-tered when it examines a priority over other issues µ, µ e-xairoy the issues µ requests referred to in paragraph 5 of the BAC-up article, upon confirmation of interesti-ithin the, the µ µ presentation of guarantee letter of the following proposed subparagraph µ relating µ s station PA-electricity production from RES in article 3 of law No. 3488/2006 (first 129), for whom the following conditions are met cumulatively: AA) for the implementation of particular data stations µ µ s h-poblithikan applications for the grant of authorisation for production-land to Regulate Energy regulator µ before the article µ-ing of law 3851/2010 (I 85) which is not dismissing perili µ-on the special list of Fri. 3 of article 15 of the same law, µ BB) for these stations µ s issued by the competent licensing authorities µ-, peri-approval decisions ballontikwn conditions or environmental standards we-in commitments, where µ in case needed.
b) licensees µ s station production of on-ptwsis 1st, may within three months of the µ µ osi-engagement this law, µ µ remain to provide a letter of guarantee, provided information in accordance with µ µ µ µ e provided one of Fri. 2 of article 3 and the annex type of ministerial decision µ YAPE/Db1/ACC./25.11.2010 24841 (B 1901), which informed the µ µ-responsible operator, open-ended or certain duration including µ (minimum-biennial), mandatory information before µ ananeoy lixe-as, and µ by authorisation, amounting to EUR 150,000 per unit nominal µ µ urban force of chant-let µ egabat production (MW) for µ s power station to 2MW, µ µ proposed rate by 40% for t µ or µ s of I-
schyos over 2MW. In case the µ apodo-parency of the sponsor added connection supply µ, the guaranteed-policy letter is returned upon request submitted to the system µ Áñ µ administrator responsible.
c) confirmation of the interest of holders of a-case production deiwn I µ µ e presentation of guarantee letter of indent (b) of this paragraph, constitutes a commitment to complete the commitment µ e-gkatastasis and the launch of purpose e-managing µ µ s station within the period of sponsor µ e-managing Association bids under definitive the precondition of respecting the position which will be refunded the guarantee letter µ (e) issuing of authorisation , otherwise you forfeit in favor of the special accounts for µ article 40 of law 2773/1999.
Article 40 Issues µ taxation systems and lignitic fee 1. At the end of article 35 of law No. 1285/2009 (first 8), article 35 (a) shall be inserted as follows: Article 35 (a) The last sentence of paragraph 3 of article 33 of the VAT code (Law 2865/2000, 248) µ apply and in construction project and exploitation of RACI µ-goy oil "Burgas-Alexandroupolis" ANE-xartita from the time of completion of the project or the TS-µ completed any of this. Any µ the completion of the project does not affect the right to a deduction or refund were µ-range of input tax on investment goods and generally project costs.
The validity of the provisions of subsections of these starts a-ince the µ µ µ of date publication of n. 3734/2009 in the Journal Journal Gazette µ. '
2. The first subparagraph of paragraph 1 of article 20 of law 2447/1996 (1st 276) is amended as follows: "Development Fee Bio mechanical tablishments µ s Power Output of the heat µ µ ligniti practitioners-Government stations µ µ s different bodies of Florina, Kozani and Bal-kadias, rate of 0.5% on the turnover of the public Electricity Company µ µ. '
35 Article 41 entry into force this law power µ th beginning of publication in the Journal µ µ Journal Gazette, unless otherwise specified in individual provisions of µ.
36 60 Athens, 2012 the President of VOULIS FILIPPOS PETSALNIKOS the Secretary-General of VOULIS SERVICES O TIS ADDRESS LEGISLATIVE PROJECT ATHANASIOS d. PAPAIOANNOU ATHANASSIOS K. THEODOROPOULOS
Search Translated Laws of Greece