Regulation on insurance mediation and consultancy (insurance mediation regulation - VersVermV) VersVermV Ausfertigung date: 15.05.2007 full quotation: "insurance mediation regulation by May 15, 2007 (BGBl. I p. 733, 1967), most recently by article 2 paragraph 34 of the law of 1 April 2015 (BGBl. I p. 434) has been changed" stand: last amended by article 2 para 34 G v. 1.4.2015 I 434 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 22.5.2007 +++) (+++ official note of the standard authority on EC law: implementation of EGRL 36/2005 (CELEX Nr: 305L 0036) cf. V v. 19.12.2008 I 2969 +++) input formula on the basis of section 11a, para 5, § 34 d par. 8 and § 34e para 3 sentence 2 to 4 of the trade regulations as amended by the notice of 22 February 1999 (BGBl. I p. 202), by article 1 of the law of December 19, 2006 (BGBl. I S. 3232) have been added , the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of finance and the Federal Ministry of food, agriculture and consumer protection prescribed: section 1 competence examination section 1 principle (1) through the competence test according to § 34 d par. 2 No. 4 of the Gewerbeordnung candidate provides evidence, to have that to carry out the activities referred to in article 34 d par. 1 of the Gewerbeordnung required specific product and consulting skills.
(2) subject to the competence assessment are in particular the following subjects and their practical application: 1. customer consulting: a) needs assessment, b) solutions, c) product representation and information;
2. professional basics: a) legal basis for insurance mediation and insurance consulting, b) social security legal framework conditions, in particular statutory pension insurance, private provision through life, pension and disability insurance, broad of occupational pensions (direct insurance and pension fund through deferred compensation), State aid and tax treatment of private schemes and occupational pensions financed through deferred compensation, c) accident insurance; Medical insurance; Long-term care insurance, d) connected home insurance; associated building insurance, e) liability insurance; Motor insurance; Legal expenses insurance.
(3) the competence test is to the paragraph 2 insurance lines referred to in no. 2 in particular the target group-specific requirements, the types of offer, the scope of services, the insured event and the legal bases and market insurance policies include. The substantive requirements for the competence test are to align with the requirements of annex 1.
(4) individuals who were self-employed or employed continuously as an insurance intermediary or as an insurance advisor since August 31, 2000, require any social studies exam.
Section 2 authority and Audit Committee (1) the examinee may occur during each industry and Chamber of Commerce to the competence test as far as the Chamber of Commerce and industry offers the competence test.
(2) for the acceptance of inspection, chambers of Commerce and industry set up audit committees. They appointed the members of these committees. The members must be competent for the examination areas, familiar with the current practice of insurance mediation or advice through their own experience and suitable for participation in the examination; they must check not people who have been trained by themselves.
(3) industrial and commercial Chambers can include agreements for the joint implementation of the knowledge examination. Several chambers of Commerce and industry can build a joint Audit Committee. § 1 para 4a of the law to the provisional regulation of the right of Chambers of trade and industry shall remain unaffected.
Section 3 procedure (1) the examination consists of a written and a practical part.
(2) the written part of the examination extends to that in section 1 paragraph 2 No. 2 listed contents, which are to consider in a balanced proportion. The examinee to demonstrate on the basis of practical tasks that he has acquired the basic insurance-technical and legal knowledge and can apply practically.
(3) a nationwide uniform global task selection Committee meets the selection of the written examination papers. The Committee is filled with eight members and eight alternate members, who are appointed by the Chambers of Commerce and industry. The appointment is done after hearing from representatives of insurance companies, insurance brokers, insurance consultants, insurance agents, and sales executive. It will be called: 1 two members and two alternates from the ranks of the insurance company or the representative of their interests, 2. two members and two alternates from the ranks of the insurance broker or the insurance consultant or the representative of their interests, 3. two members and two alternates from the ranks of the insurance representative or the representative of their interests, 4. a member and an alternate from the ranks of sales executives or representatives of interests, as well as 5 a member and an alternate from the ranks the Chambers of Commerce and industry or the representatives of their interests.
The members of the Committee and their alternates must be able to make expert decisions for selecting a task. The papers will not be published even after the examination, but are available only during the test provided the specimens.
(4) the practical part of the examination which is carried out as a simulation of a customer consultation, checks each one sample. Here, the candidate to demonstrate that he has the skills to develop customer-oriented solutions and to offer. The examinee can provision (life insurance, private pension insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, health insurance, long-term care insurance), property, or property insurance (liability insurance, motor insurance, related home insurance, associated building insurance, legal protection insurance) choose between the functional areas. The conversation is performed on the basis of a case set, which refers to a situation of insurance intermediaries and customer or on a situation insurance consultant and customer.
(5) the performance of the device under test is to evaluate the Audit Committee with "pass" or "fail". The written part of the examination is considered passed if the examinee in four in section 1 paragraph 2 areas referred to in no. 2 at least 50 percent and made at least 30 percent of the available points in the other area.
(6) the examination is non-public. However, authorized representatives of the Federal Agency for financial services supervision as well as other Audit Committee, persons who are mandated to control the quality of the examination, or persons who are to be appointed to an Audit Committee, can be present; they may not included in the advice about the exam result.
(7) the test can be repeated any number of times.
(8) the Chamber of trade and industry issues immediately a certificate according to annex 2, if the candidate has successfully passed the examination. If the test was unsuccessful, the candidate also receives an official letter in which he noted is the possibility of repeat test.
(9) the Board governs the details of the testing procedure by statute.
§ 4 other professional qualifications (1) equality following professional qualifications or their successor professions are recognized as proof of the required competence: 1 diploma a) a study of the science of law, b) a business course of specialization of insurance (University degree or equivalent qualification), c) as insurance salesman or woman or merchant or Assistant for insurance and financial services, d) as insurance specialist or-wirtin or e) as specialist or-wirtin for financial advice (Chamber of Commerce);
2. a diploma) as a consultant or adviser of Serbia for financial services (IHK), if completed training as a bank or Sparkasse businessman or woman, b) as a consultant or adviser of Serbia (IHK), financial services if a completed general commercial training or c) as a financial specialist (FH) is an imaging further certificate degree from a college and an at least one year's experience in the area of insurance mediation or advice;
3. a certificate) as bank or Sparkasse businessman or woman, b) as investment fund businessman or woman or c) as a consultant or adviser of Serbia for financial services (IHK), if, in addition an at least two years working experience in the field of insurance mediation or advice.
(2) an examination successfully concluding a study at a college or vocational Academy is recognized as proof if the necessary expertise exists in the applicant. This usually requires that in addition an at least three years professional experience in the area of insurance mediation or advice is proven.
§ 4a recognition of foreign qualifications in the context of the freedom of establishment
(1) differ the evidence according to sec. 13 c underlying paragraph 1 of the Gewerbeordnung subjects from the requirements after §§ 1 and 3, and the same from the person in the context of their professional practice the applicant learned this essential difference not from, so depends on the permission to record of the desired activity by successful participation in a complementary, which comprises these subjects social studies test (specific competence test).
(2) ((1)) (3) (dropped out) (4) (dropped out) section 2 § 5 intermediaries register components and contents of the register In the register to section 11a of the trade regulations the following information on the Eintragungspflichtigen stored: 1 surname and first name as well as the company and person trading company, in which the Eintragungspflichtige as managing partner operates, 2. date of birth, 3. indicating whether the Eintragungspflichtige a) as insurance broker aa) with permission according to § 34 d para 1 of the commercial code or bb) with liberation of permission according to § 34 d par. 3 of the Gewerbeordnung as an ancillary product insurance broker, b) as an insurance salesman aa) bb with permission according to § 34 d para 1 of the GewO,) cc as a tied insurance agent according to § 34 d par. 4 of the GewO,) with liberation of permission according to § 34 d para 3 of GewO as product ancillary insurance agents or c) as insurance consultant with permission pursuant to section 34e para 1 of the Gewerbeordnung operates is 4 the name and address of the competent authority, 5. the States of the European Union and the other States party to the agreement on the European economic area , where he intended, to be, as well as at the existence of a branch and the local address and the legal representatives of this branch, 6 corporate address, 7 the registration number according to § 6 ABS. 3, 8 for an insurance broker that the GewO of no permission is needed according to § 34 d par. 4, that or neutralising liability insurance companies.
The Eintragungspflichtige is a legal person, the surname and given name of natural persons, who are responsible within the institution responsible for the management for the intermediaries, are stored.
Section 6 registration (1) the Eintragungspflichtige has to inform the information according to § 5 of the authority. Eintragungspflichtige of the register authority has to immediately changes the information according to § 5.
(2) in the case of insurance intermediaries, requiring the trade regulations of any permission according to § 34 d par. 4, the transmission of the information is contrary to paragraph 1 only according to section 80, paragraph 3, of the insurance supervision Act.
(3) the authority granted to the Eintragungspflichtigen and in the case of paragraph 2 a confirmation of registration with the registration number under the Eintragungspflichtige in the register is run in addition to the or the insurance companies.
(4) the authority shall inform the Eintragungspflichtigen and in the case of § 80 para 4 of the insurance supervision Act in addition, the insurance company immediately via a data deletion according to § 11a paragraph 3 sentence 2 of the GewO.
§ 7 restricted access with regard to the information according to § 5 sentence 1 Nos. 2 and 8 is an automated call not allowed. In writing, the authority may provide information only the authorities referred to in section 11a, paragraph 7, of the trade regulations.
Section 3 requirements to the liability insurance scope of liability insurance must according to § 34 d para 2 No. 3 of the industrial code § 8 according to § 34 d para 2 No. 3 of the Gewerbeordnung apply for the entire territory of the Member States of the European Union and the other States party to the agreement on the European economic area.
§ 9 scope of the insurance (1) the insurance must be taken according to § 8 when an insurance company approved to conduct business in Germany.
(2) the minimum amount of insurance is 1 130 000 euros for each insured event and EUR 1 700 000 for all insured events a year. The mentioned minimum insurance amount increase or decrease from 15 January 2013 and then regularly every five years as a percentage according to the changes in the European index of consumer prices, with them to round up to the next higher cent amount in euro published by Eurostat. The adjusted minimum insurance sum to one to January 2 of each year in which the adjustment has to be made, published by the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in the Federal Gazette.
(3) the insurance contract must provide coverage for liability threats to financial losses arising from commercial activities within the scope of this regulation. The insurance contract must also extend to such damages, for the must is responsible after § 278 or § 831 of BGB (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch) (civil law, as far as the agents or vicarious agents are obliged not to conclude of such a professional indemnity insurance. Is the trader in one or more person trading company as a managing partner, an insurance contract must be completed for each person company each; the insurance contract can cover the activities of the trader pursuant to sentence 1.
(4) the insurance contract has to grant insurance coverage for each individual breach of duty, which could have legal liability of private content against the insurance result; It can be agreed that all breaches of duty while processing a single business deemed an insured event.
(5) by the insurance, the liability for damages due to knowingly breach of duty can be excluded. More exclusions are permissible only in so far as they are customary and does not run counter to the purpose of professional indemnity insurance.
Article 10 obligation of the insurance company (1) which may granted certificate of insurance the insurance undertaking according to § 113 of the insurance contract Act at the time of the application is filed at the competent industrial and commerce be not older than three months.
(2) the insurance undertaking is obliged to immediately notify the completion or termination of the insurance contract, where appropriate, after expiry of the period of § 38 paragraph 3 sentence 3 of the German insurance contract law, as well as any change of the insurance contract, which can affect the prescribed insurance coverage in relation to third parties, the authority competent for the granting of permission according to § 34 d (1) and section 34e para 1 of the Gewerbeordnung. The competent authority has to inform the insurer pursuant to sentence 1 the date of receipt of the display.
(3) the competent authority within the meaning of § 117 paragraph 2 of the German insurance contract law is the authority responsible for issuing permission according to § 34 d (1) and section 34e para 1 of the trade regulations.
Section 4 information requirements section 11 information of the insured (1) the trader has clear and understandable in writing to give the following information the policyholders at the first business contact: 1 his family name and given name as well as the company, trading partnership, in which the Eintragungspflichtige as managing partner operates, 2. workplace address, 3. whether he a) as an insurance broker with a permit according to § 34 d par. 1 of the Gewerbeordnung , b) as an insurance salesman aa) bb with a permit under § 34 d sec. 1 of Gewerbeordnung,) according to § 34 d par. 4 of trade regulations as a tied insurance agent cc) with liberation of permission according to § 34 d para 3 of GewO as product ancillary insurance agents or c) as insurance consultant with permission pursuant to section 34e para 1 of the trade regulations to the competent authority is registered and entered into the register according to § 34 d section 7 of the trade regulations and how to verify this entry , 4. address, phone number as well as the Internet address of the Joint Centre in the sense of § 11a 1 of trade regulations and the registration number under which he is registered in the register, 5. the direct or indirect shareholdings of over 10 per cent, that he has of the voting rights or of the capital of an insurance undertaking, 6 the insurance undertaking or parent undertaking of an insurance undertaking, a direct or indirect holding of more than 10 percent of the voting rights or of the capital of the Informationspflichtigen have , 7. the address of the conciliation body, which may be referred to disputes between insurance intermediaries or insurance consultants and policyholders.
(2) the Informationspflichtige has to ensure that its employees also perform the duties of the communication referred to in paragraph 1.
(3) the information may be transmitted orally pursuant to paragraph 1, if the policyholder so wishes or if and insofar as the insurance undertakings granted provisional coverage. In these cases, the information is immediately after conclusion of the contract at the latest with the certificate of insurance the to provide the policyholder in writing; This does not apply to contracts for the preliminary cover for compulsory insurance.
Section 5 payment assurance of a trader in favour of the policyholder; Monitoring the Commission adoption ban on insurance consultant § 12 guarantee, insurance
(1) the trader may only accept certain payments, providing the policyholder in connection with the mediation or the conclusion of a contract of insurance on him, for the insurance company, when he previously has done a security or taken out an appropriate insurance, which protects the policyholder against, that the trader can direct the payment to the insurance company. This does not apply, the trader to receive payments of the policyholder is authorized.
(2) the security can be achieved through the provision of guarantee or other comparable securities. As a guarantor, only public bodies with headquarters in Germany, credit institutions which are authorised in Germany to conduct business and insurance companies can be ordered, empowered to operate of the domestic deposit insurance. The guarantee may not expire before the date resulting from paragraph 5.
(3) insurance are suitable within the meaning of paragraph 1 sentence 1, if 1 that is authorised to operate the trust property insurance in the domestic insurance companies and 2 insurance policies meet the purpose of this regulation, immediately allow in particular the policyholder under the insurance contract also in cases of insolvency of traders.
(4) the sureties and insurance can be done side by side and completed. They can be for each individual agency business or for several jointly made or completed. Overall, the minimum amount of backup has 4 percent of the annual premium income received by the trader to comply with, but at least EUR 17 000. The so-called minimum backup sum of EUR 17 000 increases or decreases from 15 January 2013 and then regularly every five years as a percentage according to the changes in the European index of consumer prices, with them to round up to the next higher cent amount in euro published by Eurostat. The adjusted minimum amount of backup is to January 2 of each year in which the adjustment has to be made, published by the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in the Federal Gazette.
(5) the trader has the Securities and insurance companies to maintain, until he has transferred the assets to the insurance company.
(6) paragraph 1 and the provisions of paragraphs 2 to 5 shall apply 1 set, if the trader takes the insurance company's services, which has to provide this on the basis of a contract of insurance to the policyholder. The no obligation 1 set pursuant to paragraph 1, if the trader by the policyholder to the acceptance by the insurance company's services is authorized according to § 64 of the German insurance contract law.
(7) the trader is sufficient at the time of the adoption of the payment his principal place of business in another Member State of the European Union or in another Contracting State to the agreement on the European economic area, so the trader of his obligation pursuant to paragraph 1 even if the referred to in article 4 paragraph 4 of Directive 2002/92/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 December 2002 on insurance mediation (OJ EC No. L 9 p. 3) necessary protection of the policyholder by the legislation of the other State is ensured.
Article 13 evidence unless the trader has to provide for security, or to take out insurance according to article 12, paragraph 1 or paragraph 6, he has to prove this to the policyholder upon request.
§ 14 to make recording mandatory (1) which has traders records in accordance with paragraph 2, as well as to collect the mentioned documents and evidence. The records shall without delay and in the German language to customize.
(2) from the records and documents of the Aufzeichnungspflichtigen the following information must be shown if applicable in a particular case to consider: 1. the name and first name or the company and the address of the policyholder, 2. whether and to what extent the Aufzeichnungspflichtige to the receiving of payments or other services is authorized, 3. nature and amount of the assets of the insured, has received the Aufzeichnungspflichtige for forwarding to an insurance company , 4 type, height and amount of security to be paid by the Aufzeichnungspflichtigen of the assets and concluded insurance, name or company and address of the guarantor and insurance, 5. the use of the assets of the policyholder.
In addition, copies of the guarantee certificate and the insurance policy in the documents must exist.
(3) the insurance consultant has in addition to make records of type and amount of revenue he has received for his work, the company, the name and given name or the address of the supplier and to collect the documents and evidence.
(4) as far as obligations to keep records resulting from trade or tax provisions, which are comparable to the obligations to the paragraphs 1 to 3, the Aufzeichnungspflichtige can refer to these accounts.
§ 15 checks (1) which can be competent authority for granting permission according to § 34 d (1) and section 34e para 1 of the Gewerbeordnung for special reasons, order that the Aufzeichnungspflichtige is the § review § 12 and 14 resulting obligations at his own expense can be within the framework of an extraordinary audit by a suitable auditor to comply with. The auditor is determined by the authority pursuant to sentence 1. The audit report shall contain a notice about it, whether and which violations of Aufzeichnungspflichtigen have been observed. The examiner must sign the notice indicating the place and date.
(2) insurance consultants which may competent authority order in addition for the licensing pursuant to section 34e para 1 of the trade regulations for special reasons, that the insurance consultant resulting compulsory check of section 34e para 3 of the trade regulations can be on compliance with. Article 15, paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(3) appropriate Auditors are 1 auditor, the regular and extraordinary testing of its members sworn auditors, auditing and book audit firms, 2. audit associations, for the purpose of legal or registered, unless a) by their legal representatives, at least one is a chartered accountant, b) they meet the requirements of § 63 b paragraph 5 of the Act concerning the employment and economic cooperatives or c) they themselves for the audit work of an independent chartered accountant or certified public accountant or any auditing or book audit firm.
(4) other persons who have been publicly appointed or approved and which are on the basis of their qualifications and experience in the position, making a proper examination in the relevant business and consortia thereof can be determined as auditor pursuant to paragraph 1 sentence 2.
Section 16 has rights and obligations involved in assessing (1) the Aufzeichnungspflichtige to allow the access to the books, records and documents the examiner. He has to give him all clarifications and evidence that the auditor required for a thorough examination.
(2) the examiner is bound to the diligent and impartial examination and to maintain confidentiality. He may unauthorized use business and trade secrets, which he has experienced in his work. An auditor who intentionally or negligently violated his duties, undertakes the Aufzeichnungspflichtigen for the resulting damages. Several persons are liable as joint and several debtors.
§ 17 do not apply to providing reinsurance reinsurance mediation and large exposures the sections 11 to 16. section 11 does not apply to the mediation of insurance contracts for large risks within the meaning of article 210 paragraph 2 of the German insurance contract law, as well as for the ongoing insurance.
Section 6 crimes and offences article 18 number are criminal offences and administrative offences (1) any person within the meaning of article 144, paragraph 2 1 b of the trade regulations, who intentionally or negligently a message not, incorrectly, incompletely or not in time makes it 1 violates article 11 par. 1, 2. contrary to section 12 paragraph 1 sentence 1, also in conjunction with subsection 6 clause 1, a payment assumes 3. contrary to article 12, paragraph 5 , also in conjunction with subsection 6 set 1, which does not maintain security or insurance, 4. contrary to article 13 not, incorrectly, incompletely or not in time provides a proof or 5. contrary to article 14, paragraph 1 or paragraph 3 a record not, not properly, not complete, is not in the prescribed manner or in a timely manner or collects there called documents or documents not or not in the prescribed manner.
(2) any person within the meaning of § 145, para 2, no. 8 of the GewO is person who has intentionally or negligently committed an act referred to in paragraph 1 in the exercise of a travel industry.
(3) any person in accordance with § 146 paragraph 2, no. 11 of the GewO is person who has intentionally or negligently committed an act referred to in paragraph 1 in the exercise of a trade fair, exhibition or market sector.
(4) a person who endangers the life or health of another or strange things of significant value through an act referred to in paragraph 1, will be punished according to § 148 No. 2 of the commercial.
Section 7 final provisions § 18a (dropped out) - article 19 transitional arrangements
(1) a before 1 January 2009 dropped completion as insurance specialist or Assistant of the Berufsbildungswerks insurance industry association of the German is the successfully established competence examination right.
(2) producers who already are registered in the register according to section 11a of the Gewerbeordnung or be registered until March 31, 2009, have to be communicated the necessary new information no later than April 1, 2009 the authority according to section 5, sentence 1 No. 1.
Article 20 entry into force this regulation enters into force on May 22, 2007.
Concluding formula the Federal Council has approved.
Appendix 1 (to § 1 para 3 sentence 2) Content requirements for the social studies exam 1 customer advice 1.1 client service expectations 1.2 visit preparation/customer contacts 1.3 customer conversation 1.3.1 customer situation. Systematics in the customer conversation/supplies 1.3.2 customer oriented solutions 1.3.3 interviewing 1.4 customer 2. legal basics 2.1 contract law 2.1.1 2.1.2 capacity conclusion of General contracts 2.1.3 fundamentals of insurance contract 2.1.4 start and end date of the insurance contract 2.2 special rules concerning the insurance contract 2.2.1 insurance 2.2.2 contributions 2.2.3 obligations of the policyholder 2.2.4 pre-contractual duty of disclosure 2.2.5 aggravation 2.2.6 obligations in the event of damage 2.2.7 change of ownership in the property insurance 2.3 facilitator and consultant law 2.3.1 General legal position 2.3.2 bases for the activities of 2.3.3 special legal status 2.3.4 professional associations/professional associations 2.3.5
Employee representatives 2.4 competition law 2.4.1 General competition principles 2.4.2 inadmissible advertising 2.5 consumer protection 2.5.1 principles of consumer protection 2.5.2 conciliation boards 2.5.3 privacy 2.6 insurance supervision: responsibilities 2.7 European internal market: services and freedom of establishment 3. precautionary 3.1 grv 3.1.1 Introduction 3.1.2 insurance 3.1.3 Rentenrechtliche times 3.1.4 pensions 3.1.5 pension calculation 3.1.6 supply gap 3.1.7 tax treatment of GRV as part of basic care (1 layer) 3.2 private provision through life , Pension and disability insurance 3.2.1 basics: types of offer; Scope of services; Contribution; Request recording; Insurance case; Features 3.2.2 State aid and tax treatment of private schemes by life and pension insurance (3-layer model): basic care; Funded supplementary pension (§§ 10a, 79 et seq.) EStG); Investment products; other insurance products 3.3 broad guidelines of for occupational retirement provision (direct insurance and pension fund through deferred compensation) 3.3.1 basics: definition; Authorized persons; Right to deferred compensation; Equal treatment; Vesting; early retirement; early retirement benefit; Insolvency of the employer 3.3.2 basic principles of conducting pathways: direct insurance and Pensionskasse 3.3.3 tax treatment (2 layer): fiscal promotion of contributions and taxation of benefits in the implementation because direct insurance and Pensionskasse 3.3.4 matters treatment of contributions and the benefits of 3.4 casualty 3.4.1 Introduction: is needed; Target groups; Statutory accident insurance (p & l) 3.4.2 scope of private accident insurance: accident term and scope; Activity types; Exclusions; Features 3.4.3 sum insured: demand-oriented insurance sum; Adjustment; Special features for higher disability levels 3.4.4 tariff structure and application 3.4.5 motion recording: insurable persons; Structure and contents of applications for 3.4.6 insurance case 3.4.7 tax treatment of contributions and benefits 3.5 3.5.1 health insurance/long-term care insurance health insurance: needs; Target groups; Statutory health insurance; Scope of the car; Identification of needs; Contribution calculation; Beginning and end of insurance cover; Request recording; Insurance case; tax treatment 3.5.2 long-term care insurance: insurance systems; social long-term care insurance and private compulsory long-term care insurance; private care insurance 4. property / 4.1 property insurance liability insurance 4.1.1 Introduction: liability principles 4.1.2 scope: liability/cover; Tasks; insured risk; Target groups; insured persons; Exclusions 4.1.3 insurance sum 4.1.4 tariff structure and application 4.1.5 application recording 4.1.6 4.1.7 insurance case features: pension insurance; External damage; Damage to rented property; Post adjustment; tax treatment of contributions 4.2 motor insurance 4.2.1 4.2.2 liability principles scope of liability insurance: exercise; Liability / cover; Direct right of action; Insured sum in liability insurance; insured persons; significant exclusions 4.2.3 scope of vehicle insurance: customer benefits; insured risks and harm; insured objects; Compensation; significant exclusions 4.2.4 scope of personal accident insurance: insured risks and damages; Insurance options; insured persons; significant exclusions 4.2.5 scope of auto protection letter: insured risks; insured persons; significant exclusions 4.2.6 contribution calculation: rating characteristics; Tariff structure and application; Peculiarities in the liability insurance 4.2.7 application recording: structure and contents of applications for 4.2.8 commencement of the insurance cover 4.2.9 4.2.10 obligations insurance case: obligations of the policyholder; Claims settlement; Demotion 4.2.11 features: transfer of Schadenfreiheitsrabatten; Change of vehicle; Dormant insurance; Temporary number plates; Scope; International insurance card 4.3 related home insurance 4.3.1 Introduction; 4.3.2 requires scope: assured things; Compensation limits; insured risks; Clauses; insured losses; insured costs; Versicherungsort; Outdoor insurance 4.3.3 4.3.4 insurance value/insurance total contribution calculation: risk characteristics; Tariff structure and application 4.3.5 motion recording: the structure and content of the applications; Acceptance guidelines 4.3.6 4.3.7 insured event peculiarities: safety regulations; Aggravation 4.3.8 household glass insurance to the General conditions of the glass breakage insurance (GCBD) 4.4-related building insurance 4.4.1 Introduction: supplies, target groups 4.4.2 scope: assured things; insured risks and harm; Clauses; insured costs; insured loss 4.4.3 4.4.4 forms of insurance compensation for things 4.4.5 contribution calculation: risk characteristics; Tariff structure and application 4.4.6 request recording: the structure and content of the applications; Acceptance guidelines 4.4.7 insurance case 4.4.8 4.4.9 shell fire insurance characteristics: increase of risk; Safety regulations; 4.5 change of ownership insurance 4.5.1 Introduction: required; Target groups 4.5.2 services/insured persons: scope of services; Activity types; insured persons; geographic scope; Exclusions 4.5.3 request recording: the structure and content of the applications; Acceptance guidelines 4.5.4 insurance case annex 2 (to § 3 para 8) certificate of successful passing of the competence test "Certified insurance specialist/Assistant Chamber of Commerce" to § 34 d par. 2 No. 4 / section 34e para 2 of the Gewerbeordnung Mr/Mrs/Ms...
(Name and first name) born at... in... residing in... has most... before the Chamber of Commerce and industry... the competence examination for the practice of the trade as intermediaries or insurance consultant according to § 34 d par. 2 No. 4 or section 34e para 2 of the Gewerbeordnung successfully filed.
Testing stretched in particular on the specific duties and powers of the following subjects: 1. customer consulting (needs assessment, solutions, product, and information), 2. insurance professional basics, 3. social security legal framework and broad of operational and State-funded pensions, 4. legal bases for the insurance brokerage and insurance advice.
(Place and date)