Regulation on electronic legal traffic in the Federal Social Court (ERVVOBSG)Non-official table of contents
Date of expend: 18.12.2006
" Regulation on the electronic legal traffic at the Federal Social Court of 18 December 2006 (BGBl. 3219) "
The obligations arising from Directive 98 /34/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 June 2002 on the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Communities The European Parliament and of the Council of 19 June 1998 laying down a procedure for the provision of information in the field of technical standards and regulations and of the rules on information society services (OJ C EC No 37), as amended by Directive 98 /48/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 June 2000, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 June 1 July 1998 (OJ L 327, EC No 18), have been observed.
(+ + + Text evidence from: 22.12.2006 + + +) Non-Official Table of Contents
(+ + + Official note from the normalist on EC law:
EGRL 34/98 (CELEX Nr: 398L0034) + + +)
Based on Section 65a of the Social Justice Act, as amended by the 23. September 1975 (BGBl. 2535), as defined by Article 4 of the Law of 22. March 2005 (BGBl. I p. 837), the Federal Government is responsible for: Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Admission of electronic communications
Federal Social Court can be held from 1. Electronic documents will be submitted in all types of procedures. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Nature and manner of filing
(1) The electronic documents are to be received only by electronic means Court letterbox of the Federal Social Court, which can be reached via the access and transmission software provided by the court. The software can be downloaded via the Internet portal of the Federal Social Court.(2) The transmission shall be carried out by means of the transfer of the electronic document for submission to the electronic court box of the Court of First Instance by means of the access and transmission software provided on the basis of the Protocol OSCI (Online Services Computer Interface). (3) The qualified electronic signature required for documents to be signed in writing must correspond to the ISIS-MTT profile and must be based on the profile of the document. , the certificate must be verifiable by the court, which can commission other bodies with an automated inspection.(4) The electronic document must be in one of the following formats in a version to be processed for the court:
- ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) as plain text with no formatting codes and no special characters,
- Microsoft RTF (Rich Text Format),
- Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format),
- XML (Extensive Markup Language),
- Microsoft Word, if no active components (for example, macros) are used,
- Document format of the text processing of the open source software "Open Office" unless active components are used.
(5) If the content of the document to be submitted is not exclusively made up of text or the content referred to in paragraph 4, the document format is not limited to the content of the document. Formats which can be displayed are the transmission as an image file in the format TIFF (Tagged Image File Format).(6) Electronic documents, which correspond to one of the file formats referred to in paragraphs 4 and 5 in the version announced in accordance with § 3 No. 2, may also be in compressed form under the conditions to be disclosed in accordance with § 3 no. 5 ZIP file is submitted. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Disclosure of the processing requirements
The Federal Social Court announcing its internet portal:
unofficial table of contents
- the details of the procedure that will take part in a previous login to participate in the electronic Legal traffic and for authentication in the respective use of the electronic courtbox is to be observed, including the personal personal data to be stored for the administration of electronic mailboxes in accordance with data protection requirements Data,
- the certificates, providers, and versions of electronic signatures that, after being tested, meet the requirements set out in § 2 para. 3 ,
- The following versions, as defined in § 2 para. 4 and 5, and suitable for processing by the court, shall be the following: of the formats mentioned, indicating a minimum period of validity,
- the additional information to be provided at the time of transmission or the name of the electronic document to ensure the assignment within the court and further processing by the court,
- the Prerequisites under which ZIP files can be submitted.
§ 4 Entry into force
This regulation occurs on the Day after the announcement in force.