Regulation on the reporting of stocks of crude oil and petroleum productsNon-official table of contents
EOil BMeldV 1978
Date of issue: 27.11.1978
" Regulation on the reporting of the Stocks of crude oil and petroleum products of 27 November 1978 (BGBl. I p. 1840), which is defined by Article 50 of the Law of 21. December 2000 (BGBl. I p. 1956) "
|:||Modified by Art. 50 G v. 21.12.2000 I 1956|
(+ + + text evidence: 1.12.1978 + + +) for more details on the stand specification. name="BJNR018400978BJNE000100304 " />Nontampery Table of Contents
Based on § 32 (4) of the Oil Stock Corporation Act of 25. July 1978 (BGBl. 1073) and section 36 (3) of the Law on Administrative Offences, as amended by the Notice of 2. January 1975 (BGBl. I p. 80) is assigned: Non-official table of contents
(1) In the notification pursuant to section 32 (2) of the Petroleum Law (Act), the following are: to specify
- stocks held at each end of the month in accordance with § 25 of the Law. style="font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; ">
- the petroleum products and product groups referred to in Section 3 (1) of the Act,
- semi-finished products
with the exception of those according to § § 26 and 29 of the Act eligible stocks,2.the stocks referred to in point 1 (b) and (c), calculated according to Article 25 (5) of the Act, on the individual product groups ,3.the total holdings held by each product group.
(2) The notification under Section 32 (2) of the Law is a list of the lesions in which the reported stocks have been found on the last day of the calendar quarter to which the report relates. The directory is to be ordered by the federal states or by the federal states. in the case of warehouses outside the scope of this Regulation, apply to Member States of the European Economic Community. The directory has to contain for each store
- the exact name of its local Location,
- The name and address of the immediate owner of the inventory,
- which is the possession of the holdings in § 27 of the law; in the case of section 27 (2) of the law, the quantity of the other co-owners not without the consent or participation of the reporting person shall also be disclosed.
- Data on the type and quantity of stocks, provided that a case of Section 27 (1) (3) or Section 27 (3) of the Act is present,
- Details of the type and quantity of the stocks that have been found in another Member State of the European Economic Community.
in the case of the calendar quarter following the second calendar quarter, the information referred to in the second calendar quarter shall be included only if a change is made to the notification for the second quarter of the calendar year. has occurred.In the case of stocks on board a sea vessel, the name of the ship and the port shall be included in place of the particulars referred to in the second sentence of paragraph 2 (2) and (2), and shall indicate at which end of the month the stocks shall be reported to be a stockpile. Each seagoing ship is considered to be a warehouse.(4) In the case of stocks on board an inland waterway, the name of the vessel, the port of departure and the port of destination and the loading and unloading data shall be indicated in place of the information referred to in the second sentence of paragraph 2 (2) and (2). Each inland waterway vessel is considered to be a warehouse.(5) In the case of underground inventories, the period within which the inventories can be delivered to consumption (Section 29 (4) of the Law) shall be indicated. (6) The notification shall be reimbursed up to the end of the month, which shall be the calendar quarter. , to which it relates. Non-official table of contents
(1) In the notification under section 32 (3) of the law, the law is required by § 25 of the law for each of the following: Specify the product group
2.to calculate the amount of stock to be kept.
- the amount of
- products manufactured within the scope of the law,
- exported or delivered to foreign armed forces,
- to the Bebunkers of Seeschiffen products used,
- used as an operating material for the maintenance of the manufacturing operations within the meaning of Section 3 of the Mineral Oil Tax Act Products,
- Products manufactured in accordance with Article 25 (3) in conjunction with paragraph 5 of the Act as crude oil delivered within the scope of the law
(2) To be specified as the total processing key, see
Non-official table of contents
- the total amount of oil used in petroleum processing
as well as the share of the oil produced in the scope of the law in the sum of these quantities,
- to petroleum,
- half-finished products
- which is the processing of oil and semi-finished products
as well as their shares in the sum of all the quantities used. Alternatively, the quantities reported under points (a) to (c), broken down by production from crude oil and semi-finished products, can be reported and their shares are calculated separately from the crude oil and semi-finished products used.
- quantities of petroleum products, broken down by volume, broken down by the product groups and other products referred to in Article 3 (1) of the Act,
- quantities incurred and used for own consumption,
- lost processing losses
The reports are to be reimbursed according to a pattern issued by the Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export control (BAFA) is issued. All quantities shall be indicated in tonnes. unofficial table of contents
(omitted) unofficial Table of Contents
This regulation occurs on the 1. December 1978 in force. Non-official table of contents
The Federal Minister for Economic Affairs