Regulation on compliance with stocks of crude oil and petroleum products in FranceNon-official table of contents
Date of expend: 21.10.1966
" Regulation on compliance with the obligation to supply stocks of oil and petroleum products in France of 21 years old. October 1966 (BGBl. 630), as defined by Article 38 of the Law of 21. December 2000 (BGBl. I p. 1956) "
|:||Modified by Art. 38 G v. 21.12.2000 I 1956|
(+ + + text evidence: 5.11.1966 + + +) for more details on the stand specification. name="BJNR006300966BJNE000100317 " />Non-Official Table of Contents
Based on Section 4 (2) and Section 9 (4) of the Law on minimum stocks of petroleum products of 9. September 1965 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1217) is arranged: unofficial table of contents
(1) The obligation to maintain a stockholding obligation on the basis of the law on minimum stocks Petroleum products may be filled with stocks of petroleum products in France as specified in Article 1 of the Law, in so far as the stocks are
- is the property or co-ownership of the stock-bearing entreprender and has inventory messages have been shown to the competent French authorities as holdings of German entrepreneurs,
- after the completion of the port formalities on board a sea shipping are located in a French port and are owned or co-owned by or are intended to be the property of the foreruned operator or
- for the have been submitted to the Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control (BAFA) and to the competent French authorities in a written undertaking in writing, in which the undertaking concerned has been given a written undertaking to the effect of The owner or co-owner of the holdings has an obligation to keep the stocks for him and not to report to the competent French authorities as his own compulsory stockpile.
(2) The declaration of commitment referred to in paragraph 1 (3) shall be indicated
- The name and address of the owner, or Co-owner of the stocks,
- The nature of the stocks and their share of the stocks held by the owner or co-owner in the respective stock type Inventory,
- a calendar period of at least six months for which the obligation applies.
(3) As far as a sufficient determination and Monitoring of the stocks referred to in paragraph 1 (1) in a different way than is ensured by inclusion in the inventory reports, the Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control (BAFA) may allow the stockholding obligation to be fulfilled with these stocks.
§ 1 para. 1 Introductory Words Italic: Law on minimum stocks of petroleum products (see below) Now Petroleum stock law 754-5 of 25.7.1978 I 1073; § 1 of the law cf. now § 3 para. 1 Petroleum Law 754-5 of 25.7.1978 I 1073 Non-official table of contents
In the case of § 1 (1) (3), the notification shall be accompanied by a list in accordance with Section 9 (1) (1) of the Act, from the nature and quantity of the stocks held by the owner or co-owner for the trader who is subject to the obligation to hold a stock. Article 1 (2) of the Regulation on the notification of stocks of crude oil and petroleum products from 11. January 1966 (Bundesgesetzbl. 63) does not apply.
§ 2 Sentence 1 italic print: See now § 32 para. 2 Petroleum Law 754-5 of 25.7.1978 I 1073
§ 2 sentence 2 italic print: See now § 1 para. 2 of the Ordinary on the reporting of the stocks of crude oil and Petroleum products 754-5-2 of 27.11.1978 I 1840 Non-official table of contents
(omitted) unofficial table of contents
This decree will enter into force on the day after it has been announced. Non-official table of contents
The Federal Minister for Economic Affairs