Regulation on the Master Examination profession and the examination requirements in Parts I and II of the Master Examination in the Electrical Engineer-Handwerk (Elektrotechnikermeisterverordnung-ElektroTechMstrV)Non-official Table of Contents
Date of delivery: 17.06.2002
" Electrical Engineering Ordinance of 17. June 2002 (BGBl. 2331), as defined in Article 12 of the Regulation of 17 June 2008. November 2011 (BGBl. I p. 2234) "
|:||as amended by Art. 12 V v. 17.11.2011 I 2234|
For details, see Notes
(+ + + Text evidence from: 1.10.2002 + + +)
(+ + + For application). cf. § 9 + + +)
Explanatory notes to the Master Examination Ordinance in the electrical engineering sector are published in the Federal Gazette. Non-official table of contents
Based on § 45 of the Craft Code, as amended by the 24. September 1998 (BGBl. 3074), which is Article 135 (3) of the Regulation of 29 June 2008. October 2001 (BGBl. 2785), the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, in agreement with the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, is ordering:
href="index.html#BJNR233100002BJNE000100000"> unofficial table of contents
§ 1 outline and content of the master review
(1) The master's examination in the electrical engineer's craft includes the following independent test pieces:
- Review of the masterful execution of the usual work (Part I),
- checking the required subject-theoretical knowledge (Part II),
- checking the required business, commercial and legal knowledge (Part III) and
- Examination of the necessary vocational and occupational pedagogical knowledge (Part III) IV).
(2) For the Master Examination in Part I in the electrical engineering sector, the focus is on energy and building technology, communication and security technology as well as system electronics; the test subject has one of these focal points . Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Master examination professional image
(1) The master's examination in the electrical engineer's craft states that the Examiners are able to carry out a craft business independently, to perform management tasks in the fields of technology, business management, personnel management and development, to carry out the training and to carry out his professional competence in the field of skills and to adapt it to new needs in these areas.(2) The following joint activities, knowledge and skills as a holistic qualification are attributed to all focal points in the electrical engineering industry for the purpose of the master test:
- Identify customer requests, advise customers, calculate services, and create offerings, Execute order negotiations and set order targets,
- Tasks of technical and commercial management, operational organization, personnel planning, and , in particular taking into account in-company training and further training, quality management, liability and occupational safety, safety, data protection and environmental protection; Use information systems,
- Perform orders taking into account system technology, maintenance alternatives, topographical conditions, occupational-related Laws, norms, rules and regulations, staffing requirements and training; order processing and order processing organize, plan and monitor,
- Documentaries, especially using computer-based systems,
- Considering Material Properties in Planning, Design, and Execution
- Electrotechnical Develop, plan, manufacture, program, parameterise, erect and maintain equipment, especially taking into account safety and health-related precautionary measures, taking into account techniques for the rational use of energy and apply
- Apply measurement and testing techniques, assess and document results,
- Design Contracts; develop and maintain standard contracts, especially service contracts,
- Error- Perform troubleshooting, control measures to eliminate errors and malfunctions, evaluate and document results,
- decrease performance, and Thespecific activities, knowledge and skills are to be carried out for the purposes of the master test: the
specific activities are to be recorded for the purpose of the master test. Integrated qualification:
Non-official table of contents
- Focus on energy and building technology plants and Plant components of energy and building technology, in particular for the production, management, conversion and discharge of electrical energy, earth, lightning protection, overvoltage protection and antenna systems, lighting, heating, cooling and air conditioning systems, Building automation, bus technology, signal transmission technology, techniques for the rational use of energy as well as their electrical and electronic equipment planning, calculation, construction, programming, parameterization, erecting, testing, in operation
- Focus on communication and safety equipment and components of communication and safety technology, in particular the telecommunication technology, electrical acoustics, data transmission and processing technology, telecontrol technology, reputation and signal technology, hazard detection technology, emergency warning system technology, video technology, Planning, calculating, constructing, programming, parameterizing, erecting, testing, operating and maintaining hospital communication technology, access control technology and time-service systems;
- Focus on system electronics systems and system components of system electronics, in particular measuring, control, control and drive technology, testing and counting technology, the Developing, planning, calculating, constructing, programming, parameterizing, erecting, testing, operating and maintaining maintenance and maintenance of medical and laboratory technology as well as systems integration and software integration processes.
§ 3 Outline, duration and existence of part I
(1) Part I of the Master's examination includes the following examination areas:
- a master audit project and an expert discussion related to it,
- a situation task.
(2) The completion of the master review project should not take more than four working days, the expert talk should last no more than 30 minutes. The execution of the situation task should not exceed eight hours.(3) Master examination project, expert discussion and situation task shall be assessed separately. The examination achievements in the Master examination project and in the expert discussion are weighted in the ratio 3: 1. This will form an overall evaluation. This overall assessment is weighted to the test result of the situation task in a 2: 1 ratio.(4) Minimum requirement for the existence of Part I of the Master examination is a sufficient overall examination performance, whereby the examination is neither in the master examination project nor in the expert discussion nor in the situation task with less than 30 points It may have been assessed. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Master Audit Project
(1) In the focus selected by it, the test item has a master audit project. , which corresponds to a customer order. The specific task is to be carried out by the Master Examination Committee. The proposals of the test item are to be taken into consideration. Prior to carrying out the Master's examination project, the examinee shall submit the draft, including a scheduling, to the Master Examination Committee for approval.(2) As a master audit project, one of the following tasks is to be carried out in the chosen focus:
- Focus Energy and Building TechnikA plant or an equipment component of energy and building technology design, calculate, plan and calculate, perform the performance, and Create an audit log.
- Focus on communication and security engineering, or an asset component of communications and security technology design, calculate, plan, and calculate, perform performance, and create a audit trail.
- System electronics center of focus, or a system Design, calculate, plan and calculate system components, perform the performance, and create a test log.
(3) The design, calculation, planning, and calculation documents are covered with 40 of the hundred, the 40 of the hundred and the test log weighted by 20 per hundred. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 expert discussion
A technical discussion is conducted on the basis of the examination achievements in the Master Examination Project. In doing so, the examinee is to show that he can show the technical connections that are based on the master test project, that he establish the course of the master test project and that he/she is connected with the master audit project. problems and their solution, and is capable of taking account of new developments. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Situation Task
(1) The basic knowledge and basic skills are to be checked in the situation task, that could not be proved inadequately or inadequately in the Master Review project.(2) In order to complete the qualification certificate for the electrical engineering industry, the following tasks are to be carried out as a situation task:
- in the selected focus Energy and building technology systems or plant components of communication and safety technology as well as system electronics faults and faults border, determine, and fix; calculate services, log metrological tests, and document results.
- in the chosen focal point Communication and safety engineering systems or plant components of the energy and building technology as well as the system electronics Limitations, determination and fixing of faults and faults; calculation of services, measurement of metrological tests and document results.
- in the selected focus on system electronics systems or plant components of the energy and building technology as well as the communication The overall assessment of the situation task is calculated from the arithmetic logic of the situation.
The overall assessment of the situation task is calculated from the arithmetic logic of the following: Means of the individual evaluations of the work referred to in paragraph 2 shall be established. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 outline, duration and passing of part II
(1) The test in Part II is intended to be performed by the test by Demonstrate that technological, technical, technical, technical, mathematical and economic knowledge is linked to technical, safety, flow and process engineering, that it will analyse and assess problems and demonstrate appropriate solutions and document.(2) Examination subjects are:
- Electrical and Security Technology,
- Order fulfillment,
- Operations Management and Operational Organization.
(3) In each of the Checkboxes must be edited at least one task, which must be case-oriented.
2. Order fulfillment The test item is to prove that it is able to handle the execution-related measures for the technical and economic success of the order processing of an electrical engineering company is necessary to initiate and complete customer-oriented processes. The task is to associate more than one of the following qualifications:
- Electrical and Safety technology The test piece is intended to demonstrate that it is capable of carrying out tasks and problems in electrical installations with due regard to technical, safety, economic and ecological aspects in an electrical technology operation. The It is intended to assess and describe technical issues. The task is to associate more than one of the following qualifications:
- Analyze Customer Requirements,
- Electrical and Electronic Circuits by Function Preferences develop, design, and compute,
- Evaluate and correct circuit diagrams, computer-based circuit documents,
- mechanical design parts, lines, electrical and electronic equipment and materials dimensioned, selected and used,
- Technical solutions, especially considering safety and health-related precautionary measures, develop, evaluate, and correct;
3. Operations management and operational organization The test object is to prove that it is capable of performing tasks of the company management and the operating organization in an electrical engineering company to be perceived. The task is to associate more than one of the following qualifications:
- Evaluate the application documents and process order processes, taking into account the use of materials, equipment, personnel and quality assurance aspects plan,
- Develop, evaluate and correct technical work plans, in particular sketches and drawings, also using electronic Data processing systems,
- Analyze and evaluate approval requirements analysis
- Subcontracting and controlling,
- Planning technical checks, collecting and evaluating data and report audit results,
- Perform pre-and post-calculation;
- summarize work items to offer packages and calculate prices
- hourly rate rates using a given cost structure,
- Identify and use operational measures based on given schemas
- based on technical development and the market, planning business field development,
- Design and implement human resources development and management concepts,
- Operational quality management plan and represent,
- instruct and train employees in tasks,
- Develop customer care marketing and create new customers,
- Information and Describe and assess communication systems in relation to their operational applications,
- Professional laws, standards, rules and regulations
- assessing liability in manufacturing, maintenance, and services,
- The requirements of occupational safety, health protection, data protection and environmental protection; assess hazards and measures to protect the environment
- Planning and presenting operational, storage and construction site equipment and logistics.
(4) The examination in Part II is written on the market. It should last no longer than nine hours. It is not allowed to exceed a duration of six hours per day.(5) Where at most two of the examination subjects referred to in paragraph 2 have been reached at least 30 and less than 50 points, an oral supplementary examination may be carried out in one of those subjects if they are to pass the existence of Part II of the master's examination.(6) Minimum requirement for the existence of Part II of the Master examination is a sufficient overall examination performance. The Examination Committee shall issue a certificate to the examinee on the basis of the outcome of the examination in the examination subject referred to in point 1 of the second paragraph of paragraph 2, after having passed Part II of the Master Examination. The Part II validation is not passed if
- is a test subject with less than 30 points has been evaluated or
- after the additional examination has been carried out, two examination subjects were evaluated with fewer than 50 points
(+ + + § 7 para. 5). 6: For use, see: § 9 + + +) Non-official table of contents
§ 8 General examination and procedural regulations, further regulations for the master examination
(1) The provisions of the Regulations of the Master Examination Regulations of 17. December 2001 (BGBl. 4154) in the current version remain unaffected.(2) The examination in parts III and IV of the Master Examination is determined in accordance with the General Master Examination Regulations of 26. October 2011 (BGBl. 2149), as amended. Non-official table of contents
§ 9 Transitional provision
The provisions of § 7 (5) and (6) do not apply to the up to the 31. The audit procedure started in December 2011. These will be brought to an end in accordance with the previous regulations. Non-official table of contents
§ 10 Entry into force, override
This regulation occurs on the 1. October 2002, in force.