Act on Units in Measurement and Time Determination (Units and Time Act-EinhZeitG)Non-official table of contents
Date of issue: 02.07.1969
" Devices- and the Law of Time, as amended by the 22. February 1985 (BGBl. 408), as last amended by Article 4 (68) of the Law of 7. August 2013 (BGBl. I p. 3154) "
|:||Recaught by Bek. v. 22.2.1985 I 408;|
|last modified by Art. 4 para. 68 G v. 7.8.2013 I 3154|
(+ + + Text Proof: 1.1.1986 + + +)
Heading: IdF d. Art. 1 No. 1 G v. 3.7.2008 I 1185 mWv 12.7.2008 Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Scope of application
(1) In official and commercial transport, sizes are available in shall be disclosed where units are set in accordance with this law in a legal regulation. For the legal entities, use the specified names and device characters.(2) In official and commercial traffic, the date and time shall be used in accordance with the legal period.(3) Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to the commercial and official transport which takes place between and in States outside the scope of the Agreement on the European Economic Area, or which is directly applicable to imports or exports. is related. The same shall apply to those laid down in Chapter II of the Annex to Council Directive 80 /181/EEC of 20 June 1991. December 1979 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to units of measurement (OJ L 327, 31.12.1979, p. EC No 40), as last amended by Directive 1999 /103/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 June 1999 on the 1 January 2000 (OJ L 327, EC No L 34 p. 17, No 89), as amended in each case, listed units in the commercial and official transport sector, the units of which and the Member States in which these units are located on the 21. It was authorised to take place in April 1973, or which was directly related to imports or exports from and to those States.(4) The use of other units based on international conventions, as well as their names or units, shall remain unaffected in the case of ships, air and rail transport. The same shall apply to time arrangements arising from the application of other provisions and international conventions. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Legal units in the measurement system
Legal units in the measurement system are
unofficial table of contents
- the units set according to § 3 para. 1 no. 1,
- decimal parts and multiples of these units, referred to in § 3 para. 1 no. 3.
§ 3 empowerment
(1) The Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology is empowered to ensure uniformity in metrology on the basis of the International System of Units of the Convention on the Meternal Convention or the implementation of legal acts of the European Communities by means of a regulation which does not require the consent of the Federal Council, style="font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; ">1.Set devices for sizes and set names and device characters for them,2. to set the definitions of the devices,3.Presets and subcharacters to label decimal To set parts and multiples of units,4.for business and official sizes, the additional use of other than the legal To control units, device names and device characters,5.to determine the spelling of the number values.
(2) In legal regulations referred to in paragraph 1, it may be Publications of expert bodies are referred to. In this case, the date of publication and the source of the reference shall be indicated in the regulation. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Legal Time
(1) The legal time is the Central European Time. This is determined by the coordinated world time with addition of one hour.(2) For the period of its introduction, the Central European Summer Time is the legal time. The mid-European summertime is determined by the coordinated world time, with the addition of two hours. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 empowerment for the introduction of the mid-European summertime
(1) The Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology is authorized to make better use of the day-to-day brightness and to approximate time-counting to that of neighbouring states by means of a legal regulation which does not require the consent of the Bundesrat, for a period of time between 1 January 2008 and 1 July 2008. March and the 31. In October, the Central European Summer Time is to be introduced.(2) Central European summertime is to start and end on a Sunday. The Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology shall determine in the regulation referred to in paragraph 1 the date and time at which the central European summertime begins and ends, as well as the name of the date of the end of the Central European Summer Time double-appearing hour. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt
(1) The Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt is a federal, non-federal, non-national institution. Legal institution of public law in the business area of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology. She's a federal authority.(2) The Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt) has
- to represent the legal units,
- To represent and disseminate the legal time,
- representing and passing the temperature scale according to the International Temperature Scale of the International Meter Convention,
- to store the prototypes of the Federal Republic of Germany as well as the unit embodies and standards and to the international prototypes or etalons according to the International of the meter convention,
- to make known the procedures according to which units not embodied, including the unit of time, and of the time scales and of the temperature and temperature scales.
If it cooperates with third parties in the performance of the tasks described in points 1 to 5, it has to secure the uniformity of the measurement system.(3) The Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt also has
Unofficial Table of contents
- to scientifically process the measurement system, in particular, research and development in the field of metrology,
- Measurement and testing in the field of metrology ,
- To promote the transfer of knowledge and technology in this field,
- To contribute to the uniformity of international metrology.
§ 7 Fees and Payouts for Services of the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt
(1) Fees and outlays are levied for the benefit of the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt.(2) The Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology is authorized to determine, by means of a decree law which does not require the consent of the Federal Council, the chargeable facts and, in the process, to provide fixed or time fees. It may be determined in the regulation that a fee may also be levied for a net benefit which has not been started or has not been brought to an end, if the reasons for this are to be represented by the person who has the benefit has caused. The personnel and material costs associated with the benefit and their economic value for the applicant shall be taken into account. Non-official table of contents
§ 8 competent authorities.
The state governments or the bodies designated by them determine the authorities responsible for carrying out the competent authorities of this law, unless the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt) is responsible. Non-official table of contents
§ 9 Information
The persons responsible for compliance with the provisions of this law shall have the competent authority of the competent authority. To provide the information necessary for the implementation of this law and the provisions adopted pursuant to Article 3. The person concerned may refuse to provide information on such matters, the answer to which he or she himself or one of the members of the civil procedure referred to in Article 383 (1) (1) to (3) of the Code of Civil Procedure is liable to prosecution or of a person liable to prosecution. Proceedings under the Law on Administrative Offences would be suspended. Unofficial Table Of Contents
§ 10 Penal Code
(1) Administrative Offers are who
- in business traffic contrary to § 1 para. 1 Sizes not specified in statutory units or for the does not use the specified names or device characters,
- contrary to § 9, do not provide information, not in time, incomplete or incorrect , or
- is contrary to a provision of a legal regulation pursuant to § 3 (1) (4) or (5), in so far as the legal regulation is applicable to a particular event to this fine.
(2) The administrative offence can be punished with a fine.