Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/eigenverbv/BJNR037010974.html
Regulation on the procedure for determining the value of electricity (consumption Regulation) EigenVerbV Ausfertigung date even used by autoproducers: 18.12.1974 full quotation: "consumption regulation by December 18, 1974 (BGBl. I S. 3701), most recently by article 397 of the Decree of 31 October 2006 (BGBl. I S. 2407) is changed" stand: last amended by article 397 V v. 31.10.2006 I 2407 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 29.12.1974 +++) input formula on the basis of § 4 para 3 sentence 2 No. 2 of the third of electricity generation Act of 13 December 1974 (Bundesgesetzbl. I S. 3473) is prescribed: § 1 (1) which according to § 8 para 2 of the third of electricity generation Act taxable autoproducers of electricity have to calculate the value of them home-grown and consumed electricity according to the procedure laid down in paragraphs 2 to 7 for each calendar month.
(2) in calculating the power consumption and the proportion of operating consumption is needed to maintain the electricity generation and distribution, not taken into consideration remain.
§ 2 (1) the value of any home-grown and consumed kilowatt-hour determined themselves to the average proceeds, the electricity supply companies from providing electricity to final consuming special contract customers in the scope of the third of electricity generation Act per kilowatt hour have achieved, reduced by the deductions referred to in articles 3 to 7. The average proceeds of the last calendar year shall be decisive.
(2) the average revenue per kilowatt hour referred to in paragraph 1 is determined by the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology for a calendar year and published in the Federal Gazette. In the calculation of the average proceeds remains the delivery of single phase traction on railways of the Federation not taken into consideration.
§ 3 (1) which is authoritative average revenue pursuant to section 2 in order to reduce a deduction, the amount of which varies according to the bottleneck capacity measured in megawatts of each electricity system of the tax debtor.
(2) the percentage of the discount stems from the annex to this regulation.
§ 4 which identified according to paragraphs 2 and 3 value is to a reduction of 25 per cent decrease.
§ 5 for the electricity generated in back pressure or extraction condensing systems is the value determined according to paragraphs 2 to 4 in addition to 35 per cent to minimize. Extraction condensing systems, this only applies if the condensing part 1 not more than 50 per cent of the fresh steam flow corresponding to the swallowing ability of the turbines can be exploited or 2. proven in any calendar month not more than 50 per cent of the fresh steam flow measured at the entrance to the turbines have been used out.
In the case of the set of 2 No. 2 is monthly annual determination and payment of the compensatory levy to lead.
§ 6 (1) of the electricity generated by renewable energies or the burning of garbage and other waste is belittling the value according to the paragraphs 2 to 4 to 50 per cent.
(2) other fuels used at a facility in addition to garbage and other waste, so the value only when the amount of electricity must be minimized, which accounted for the use of garbage and other waste. This does not apply as far as the other fuels only for technical reasons must be used for lighting purposes or to the supporting combustion.
(3) garbage and other waste within the meaning of this Ordinance are in particular waste in solid form as well as old and waste oils, residue solutions, sulphite ablaugen, sludge, liquid waste materials from chemical productions and distillation residues (except gasoline, diesel fuels and fuel oils), as well as Blastfurnace gas, mine gas and residual gases from chemical productions (except for refinery gas).
§ 7 for electricity generating installations, where the conditions of articles 5 and 6 are met, is to minimize the value according to the paragraphs 2 to 4 up to 50 per cent.
Article 8 (1) the Federal Office of Economics and export control (BAFA) may at the request of the tax debtor one of the procedure according to the paragraphs 2 to 7 allow different valuation, if the debtor proves that the value of his self produced and consumed electricity, taking into account the electricity prices to pay the comparable companies have, as well as its cost is not insignificantly lower than the value resulting for the paragraphs 2 to 7.
(2) the application may be made only for the calendar year. He must be received up to 30 June of the following calendar year the Federal Office of Economics and export control (BAFA).
(3) the conditions of paragraphs 1 and 2 apply, the amount of the difference between the compensatory tax actually paid and the amount determined in accordance with paragraph 1 of the debtor is paid back.
Article 9 this regulation enters into force on the day after its announcement.
Concluding formula of the Federal Minister for economic plant site of the original text: BGBl. I, 1974, 3702 the discount according to § 3 is at a bottleneck capacity up to megawatts of the hundred megawatts by the hundred 1.00 0.0 14,00 11.2 1.25 0.8 15,00 11.5 1.50 1.2 16.00 11.8 1.75 1.9 17,00 12.1 2.00 2.4 18,00 12.4 2.50 3.3 19.00 12.7 3.00 4.2 20.00 13.0 3.50 5.0 25.00 14.4 4.00 5.7 30,00 15.5 4.50 6.4 35,00 16.4 5.00 7.0 40.00 17.3 5.50 7.4 45,00 18.0 6.00 7.8 50.00
18.6 6.50 8.3 75.00 21.0 7.00 8.7 100.00 22.6 7.50 9.0 150.00 24.6 8,00 9.2 200.00 25.8 8.50 9.4 250.00 26.7 9,00 9.6 300.00 27.4 9.50 9.8 350.00 27.8 10,00 10.0 400,00 28.2 11,00 10.3 450.00 28.4 12,00 10.6 over 450.00 28.6 13,00 10.9
Search Translated Laws of Germany