Insurance Contract Law Introductory ActNon-official table of contents
Date of issue: 30.05.1908
" Intro Law on the Insurance Contract Law in the Federal Law Gazans Part III, outline number 7632-2, published in a revised version, as last amended by Article 2 (51) of the Law of 1. April 2015 (BGBl. I p. 434) "
|:||Last modified by Art. 2 para. 51 G v. 1.4.2015 I 434|
For details, see the Notes
(+ + + text evidence application: 1.1.1964 + + +)
heading for more details: Name idF d. Art. 2 No. 1 G v. 23.11.2007 I 2631 mWv 1.1.2008 Non-official Table Of Contents
Type 1 Old Contracts, General Insurance Conditions
(1) On Insurance Conditions, from the date of entry into force of the Insurance Contract Law of 23 April 2016. November 2007 (BGBl. 2631) on 1. The law on the insurance contract in the version up to that date up to 31 January 2008 (old contracts) has been established. unless otherwise specified in paragraph 2 and in Articles 2 to 6.(2) In the case of old contracts, an insurance case shall be up to 31 December 2013. In this respect, the law on the insurance contract in the period up to 31 December 2008 has entered into force. The Commission shall continue to apply in force in December 2007.(3) The insurer may be up to 1. 1 January 2009 General terms and conditions for old contracts with effect from 1 January 2009. January 2009, insofar as they derogate from the provisions of the Insurance Contracts Act, and to the policyholder, to the policyholder, in the light of the differences at the latest one month prior to that date, in Text form.(4) On time limits pursuant to section 12 (3) of the Law on the Insurance Contract, which is before the 1. § 12 (3) of the Law on the Insurance Contract is also after 1 January 2008, which is due to be held in January 2008. 1 January 2008. Non-official table of contents
Type 2 Insurance representative full power, health insurance
The following provisions of the old contracts are: Insurance contract law already starting from 1. January 2008:
unofficial table of contents
- § § 69 to 73 on the representative power of the insurance representative and of the intermediaries registered in § 73;
- § § 192 to 208 for health insurance if the insurer is the policyholder's general insurance conditions as amended under these regulations and Rate provisions, with information on differences, at the latest one month prior to the date in text form to which the changes are to take effect.
Art 3 statute of limitations
(1) § 195 of the Civil Code shall apply to claims 1. The report is not yet barred in January 2008.(2) If the period of limitation according to § 195 of the Civil Code is longer than the time limit laid down in Article 12 (1) of the Law on the Insurance Contract in the bis-31. As amended in December 2007, the period of limitation shall be the expiry of the period of expiry of the provisions of Section 12 (1) of the Law on the insurance contract in the period up to 31 December 2007. The European Parliament and the Council of the European Union have reached a deadline of(3) If the period of limitation according to § 195 of the Civil Code is shorter than the period laid down in Section 12 (1) of the Law on the Insurance Contract in the bis-31. The shorter time-limit of 1 December 2007 will be shorter than 1 December 2007. 1 January 2008. However, the longer period of time in accordance with Article 12 (1) of the Act on the insurance contract in the period up to 31 expires. As amended in December 2007, the period of limitation has been completed by the expiry of the longer period, which was earlier than the period laid down in § 195 of the Civil Code.(4) Paragraphs 1 to 3 shall be applied in accordance with time limits which are relevant to the assertion or acquisition or loss of a right. Unofficial table of contents
Type 4 Life insurance, occupational disability insurance
(1) § 153 of the Insurance Contract Law is on old contracts not to be applied if a surplus participation has not been agreed. If a bonus is agreed, § 153 of the Insurance Contract Law is from 1. The use of old-age contracts and agreed distribution principles is considered appropriate.(2) In the case of old contracts, § 176 of the Law on the insurance contract in the up to 31 years is not the subject of Section 169 of the Insurance Contract Law, even if it is referred to it. The Commission shall continue to apply in force in December 2007.(3) § § § 172, 174 to 177 of the Insurance Contracts Act are not applicable to old contracts for invalidity insurance. Non-official table of contents
Type 5 rights of creditors of property rights
(1) Rights that creditors of property rights to the Insurers in accordance with § § 99 to 107c of the law on the insurance contract in the up to 31. The European Parliament and the Council of the European Union shall also be responsible for the implementation of the Directive. This Regulation shall be adopted in December 2008. The registration of a basic right of access to the insurer can only be done by 31. December 2008.(2) Mortgage, basic debt, retirement debt and real loads,
- which is in the period of 1. January 1943 to 30.
- for which a building insurance is directly applicable to a public institution by virtue of a law or as a result of a public service.
- according to the Regulation supplementing and amending the law on the insurance contract in the the revised version published in the Bundesgesetzblatt, Part III, section 7632-1-1, published as registered in the sense of § § 99 to 106 of the Law on the Insurance Contract,
are, if the insurance relationship has been Transfer to a contractual insurance relationship based on the law on the transfer of national building insurance relationships of the 22. July 1993 (BGBl. 1282, 1286), in order to preserve the rights established by the fiction, no later than 31. In the case of an insurer, The fiction established by the Regulation supplementing and amending the Law on the Insurance Contract shall expire at the end of the 31 December period. December 2008. Non-official table of contents
Type 6 insurance relationships in accordance with § 190 of the insurance contract law
The insurance contract law applies not for those in § 190 of the law on the insurance contract in the up to 31. The current version of the contract in force in December 2007. Non-official table of contents
Type 7 health insurance, insurance relationships in accordance with § 193 paragraph 6 of the Insurance Contract Law
Policyholders for which 1. As of this date, August 2013 the rest of the services pursuant to § 193 (6) of the Insurance Contracts Act shall be deemed to have been insured in the case of the emergency pension according to § 12h of the Insurance Supervision Act. Policyholders shall be deemed to have retroactive effect from the date on which the benefits from the contract have been made dormant than in the case of the emergency charge, if the monthly premium of the emergency plan is lower than that at that date. Owed premium. This shall apply on the understanding that the rights and retirement provisions acquired at the time of the contract of rest of the contract shall be preserved and shall be subject to benefits in relation to the policyholder as such of the Emergency charges apply. An adjustment of the old-age provisions according to § 12h (2) sentence 5 of the Insurance Supervision Act to the premium payable shall not take place retrospectively. The policyholder may object to the retroactive insurance provided for in the second sentence. Insurers have to take out insurance in the emergency room rate within three months after the 1. (c) to inform the policyholder of his right of objection pursuant to sentence 5 to the consequences of the retroactive insurance; the appeal must be made within six months of receipt of the insurance policy. in the case of the insurer. unofficial table of contents
type 8 to 15 (omitted)