Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/entschbv_ffbankbeitrv/BJNR153800999.html
Regulation on the contributions to the compensation scheme of the Federal Association public banks in Germany GmbH (EdVÖB post regulation EdVÖBBeitrV) EdVÖBBeitrV Ausfertigung date: 10.07.1999 full quotation: "EdVÖB post regulation of 10 July 1999 (BGBl. I p. 1538), most recently by article 4 of the Decree of 30 January 2014 (BGBl. I p. 322) is changed" stand: last amended by art. 4 V v. 30.1.2014 I 322 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 17.7.1999 +++) heading: short name and letter abbreviation eingef. by article 1 No. 1 V v. 17.8.2009 I 2877 mWv 26.8.2009 input formula on the basis of § 8 para 3 sentence 1 and 2 of the deposit guarantee and investor compensation act of 16 July 1998 (BGBl. I S. 1842) the Federal Ministry of finance prescribed after consultation with the compensation scheme of the public banks in Germany GmbH Association of German: section 1 annual contribution (1) Institute, the compensation scheme of the public banks in Germany GmbH Association of German are associated , on the establishment of compensation at the latest each have on 30 September an annual fee amounting to 0.016 percent of the balance sheet item "liabilities to customers" the last before July 1, the annual financial statements, to provide at least EUR 5 000. Cumber institution or a guarantee obligation exists for an institution pursuant to sentence 1 of the annual contribution is reduced to 0.010 per cent of the balance sheet item "Liabilities to customers" the last before July 1, the annual accounts; the annual fee is at least 2 500 euro. For the calculation of the contribution following, contained in the balance sheet item "Liabilities to customers" post can remain unconsidered: 1st mortgage name pawn, 2 public registered Pfandbriefe, 3. other registered notes that paragraph 4 of the directive certain 2009/65/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009 on the coordination of laws, regulations and administrative provisions relating to the conditions of laid down in article 52 undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS) (OJ Meet L 302 of 17.11.2009, p. 32, L 269 from 13.10.2010, p. 27), management company within the meaning of § 1 paragraph 14 of the investment law based in the country or abroad including that of them managed domestic and foreign investment asset pools within the meaning of § 1, clause 1 of the investment code, 5 liabilities to private and public insurance companies, 6 4 liabilities to the Federal Government, a country, a legally dependent Fund of the Federation or a land , a municipal authority, another State or a regional government or local authority of another State, 7 liabilities to companies that form a group within the meaning of section 18 of the companies Act, without having it on the legal form is that, with the Institute 8 liabilities from repurchase, 9 rear delivery obligations from securities lending transactions and 10 liabilities, which are not in a State of the European economic area or euro currency.
An Institute of the possibility pursuant to sentence 3 avails, it has confirmed by an auditor or audit firm proof of the amount to provide deductions, as far as they are not apparent from the institution's balance sheet.
(2) instead of the annual fee referred to in paragraph 1 Institute can contribute year amounting to 1.1 per cent of the potential scope of the compensation pursuant to § 4 of the deposit guarantee and investor compensation act at the time of the last before July 1, the annual accounts, but at least in the amount of EUR 5 000, provided that they confirmed by an auditor or an auditing company evidence of this potential scope of liabilities of the compensation fund per year up to June 30 provide. Is for an institution referred to in paragraph 1 sentence 1 the annual contribution within the meaning of sentence 1 to 1.05 percent of the potential scope of the compensation pursuant to § 4 of the deposit guarantee and investor compensation act financial statements made at the time of the last before July 1; reduced an institution last or a guarantee obligation, the annual fee is at least 2 500 euro.
(3) contributions are all institutions that are associated with the establishment of compensation during the accounting year or were associated with, irrespective of the duration of the assignment.
(4) the obligation to contribute an Institute ends as soon as 1 that Federal Agency for financial services supervision has encountered the compensated according to § 5 paragraph 1 of the deposit guarantee and investor compensation act and this finding has become final or 2 lifted the permission of the Institute or returned, and no deposits and no liabilities from securities transactions are more present in the compensated a compensation claim is given according to article 3 paragraph 1 of the deposit guarantee and investor compensation act.
In the case of the theorem 1 number 2 can the compensation scheme of the Institute require a confirmation issued by its auditor or auditing company, that appropriate deposits and liabilities are no longer exists.
(5) the annual contribution of an institution is not more than 0.6 per cent of its own resources referred to in article 72 of Regulation (EU) No. 575 / 2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on supervision requirements for credit institutions and investment firms and for amending the Regulation (EU) No. 646 / 2012 (ABI. OJ L 176 of the 27.6.2013, p. 1).
§ 2 one-time payment (1) institutions are assigned after January 1, 1999 the compensation scheme have in addition to the annual fee a one-time payment amounting to 0.06 percent of the base according to section 1, paragraph 1, to at least EUR 15 000.
(2) for the calculation of the single payment the Institute has following a request by the compensation scheme for the balance of the compensation scheme to be without delay, at the latest within two weeks, to make available.
(3) the one-time payment is due with the announcement of the decision about the one-time payment.
§ 3 (dropped out) - section 4 (1) version applicable § 1 in the August 26, 2009 is transitional provision for the first time to use on the survey of annual contributions for the fiscal year 2008/2009.
(2) in the case of institutions, which have been assigned to the compensation scheme before August 26, 2009, is to collect the one-time payment pursuant to section 2 in the version applicable up to August 25, 2009.
Article 5 entry into force this regulation enters into force on the day after the announcement.
Search Translated Laws of Germany