Regulation on contributions to the compensation facility of the Federal Association of Public Banks of Germany GmbH (EdVÖB-Contribution Regulation-EdVÖBBeitrV)Non-official Table of Contents
Date of expiry: 10.07.1999
" EdVÖB Contribution Regulation of 10. July 1999 (BGBl. 1538), which was last amended by Article 4 of the Regulation of 30 June 2008. January 2014 (BGBl. I p. 322) "
|:||Last modified by Art. 4 V v. 30.1.2014 I 322|
For details, see the menu under Notes
(+ + + Text evidence from: 17.7.1999 + + +)
Heading: Short description Letter abbreviation inserted. by Art. 1 No. 1 V v. 17.8.2009 I 2877 mWv 26.8.2009 unofficial table of contents
On the basis of section 8 (3) sentence 1 and 2 of the deposit guarantee and Investor Compensation Act of 16. July 1998 (BGBl. In 1842), the Federal Ministry of Finance, after hearing the compensation facility of the Federal Association of Public Banks of Germany GmbH, orders: A non-official table of contents
§ 1 Annual contribution
(1) Institute assigned to the compensation facility of the Federal Association of Public Banks of Germany GmbH has to Compensation facility at the latest on 30. A year-on-year contribution of 0.016 percent of the balance sheet position "liabilities to customers" of the previous one before 1. At least EUR 5 000 of the annual financial statements. If an institution according to the first sentence of this article has a legal burden or a warranty liability, the annual contribution shall be reduced to 0.010 percent of the balance sheet position "liabilities to customers" of the last prior to the 1. The annual financial statements, however, are at least EUR 2 500. In the assessment of the contribution, the following items in the balance sheet item "Liabilities to customers" may not be taken into account:
- Mortgage-Name Pfandbriefe,
- Public Name Pfandbriefe,
- other name bonds, which meet the requirements of Article 52 (4) of Directive 2009 /65/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 November 2009. July 2009 on the coordination of laws, regulations and administrative provisions relating to undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS) (OJ L 196, 27.7.2009, p. 32, L 269, 13.10.2010, p. 27),
- Management companies within the meaning of Article 1 (14) of the capital investment code, based in the In- or abroad, including the domestic and foreign investment assets under the terms of Section 1 (1) of the Capital Investment Code,
- liabilities to private and public insurance companies,
- liabilities to the federal government, a country, a non-self-employed special fund of the Federal Government or of a country, of a local authority, of another State or of a regional government or local authority of another State,
- Liabilities to companies that form a corporation with the Institute within the meaning of Section 18 of the German Stock Corporation Act, without the legal form of the corporation,
- liabilities from securities exchange transactions,
- Redelivery obligations Securities lending transactions and
- liabilities not denominated in the currency of a State of the European Economic Area or Euro.
use of the opportunity provided for in the third sentence, it shall provide proof of the level of the deductions from an auditor or an accounting firm, provided that such evidence does not form part of the institution ' s balance sheet can be seen.(2) Instead of the annual contribution referred to in paragraph 1, institutions may make an annual contribution of 1.1 per cent of the potential scope of the compensation claims in accordance with § 4 of the Deposit Guarantee and Investor Compensation Act at the time of the last the 1. at least, but at least equal to EUR 5 000, provided that they have been confirmed by an auditor or an auditor of such a company as to the extent to which they are able to obtain the necessary information. Compensation body annually up to 30. The European Commission Where an institution in accordance with the first sentence of paragraph 1 has an anstaltsload or a guarantee liability, the annual contribution in the sense of the first sentence shall be reduced to 1.05 per cent of the potential scope of the compensation claims in accordance with § 4 of the Deposit Guarantee Section. and investor compensation law at the time of the last one before the 1. The annual financial statements, however, are at least EUR 2 500.(3) All institutions which have been or were assigned to the compensation facility in the respective accounting year shall be subject to contribution irrespective of the duration of the assignment.(4) The obligation to pay an institution shall end as soon as
- the Federal Institute for Financial services supervisor has established the compensation case in accordance with § 5 (1) of the Deposit Guarantee and Investor Compensation Act and this determination has become indisputable or
- the institute's permission has been revoked or returned, and no deposits, as well as no liabilities from securities transactions, have been returned to the In the case of the first sentence of sentence 1, the indemnification institution of the institution may be entitled to a compensation claim.
Auditor or audit firm shall require confirmation that the corresponding deposits and liabilities are no longer available.(5) The annual contribution of an institution shall not exceed 0.6 per cent of its own resources, in accordance with Article 72 of Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013. June 2013 on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms and amending Regulation (EU) No 646/2012 (OJ L 206, 7.7.2012, p. 1). OJ L 176, 27.6.2013, p. 1). Unofficial Table Of Contents
§ 2 One-time Payment
(1) Institute, which is after the 1. In addition to the annual contribution, a one-off payment of 0.06 per cent of the basis of assessment in accordance with Section 1 (1), but at least EUR 15 000, shall be paid in January 1999.(2) For the purpose of calculating the one-off payment, the institution shall, upon request by the compensation institution, make available immediately, within two weeks at the latest, the balance sheet of the compensation institution to be used.(3) The one-time payment shall be due upon the announcement of the date of payment of the one-off payment. unofficial table of contents
§ 3 (omitted)
- unofficial Table of contents
§ 4 Transitional provision
(1) § 1 in the beginning of the 26. August 2009 is the first to apply to the collection of annual contributions for the accounting year 2008/2009.(2) In the case of institutions, the compensation institution before the 26. The one-time payment will continue to be in accordance with § 2 in the up to 25 August 2009. The text of August 2009. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Entry into force
This regulation will enter into force on the day after the announcement.