Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/edlstschlausbv/BJNR001830992.html
Regulation concerning vocational training for the gemstone cutters / to the precious stone grinder (gemstone cutters training regulations) EdlStSchlAusbV Ausfertigung date: 28.01.1992 full quotation: "gemstone cutters Education Decree of 28 January 1992 (BGBl. I p. 183)" heading: this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 25 of the vocational training Act and section 25 of the trade and crafts code. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school will be soon published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
Footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 8.1992 +++) input formula on the basis of § 25 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), last by § 24 No. 1 of the Act of 24 August 1976 (BGBl. I p. 2525) is has been modified, and of section 25 of the handicrafts Regulation Act as amended by the notice of December 28, 1965 (BGBl. 1966 I p. 1), last by section 25 No. 1 of the Act of 24 August 1976 (BGBl. I p. 2525) is has been modified , the Federal Minister for Economics in agreement with the Federal Minister for education and science prescribed: article 1 scope this Regulation shall apply for the vocational training in the apprenticeship of gemstone cutters/precious stone grinder craft item and for vocational training in the apprenticeship recognized pursuant to section 2.
Section 2 State recognition of the education profession the education profession gemstone cutters/precious stone grinder is State-recognized.
§ 3 duration of apprenticeship training takes three years.
§ 4 education profession at least the following skills and knowledge are the subject of the vocational training: 1. vocational education and training, 2. construction and organization of the training company, 3. labour and collective bargaining law, occupational safety and health, 4. occupational safety, environmental protection and rational use of energy, 5. commissioning of machinery and equipment-servicing, 6 edit or manufacture of small tools and grinding stones by cutting, 7 test and assessment of precious stones, synthetic stones and artificial products, 8 handling and storing supplies , 9 read, apply and create technical documents, 10 test and measurement, 11 schedule of work processes as well as check and assessment of work results, 12 preparation of stones for grinding, 13 grinding, polishing and drilling of stones, 14 wrapping up of precious stones.
§ 5 training curriculum (1) the skills and knowledge pursuant to section 4 shall according to the included instructions for the factual and temporal structure of vocational training (training curriculum) to be taught in the plant. A deviating from the training curriculum factual and temporal structure of the training content is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
(2) the transfer of skills and knowledge referred to in paragraph 1 to empower the trainees to engage a qualified professional activity within the meaning of § 1 para 2 of the vocational training Act, which includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling in his workplace. This qualification is also in the tests to prove after §§ 8 and 9.
Article 6 education plan the training employer has to create a training plan on the basis of the training curriculum for the trainees.
§ 7 record book the trainee has to do a report portfolio in the form of a training certificate. He is to give opportunity to lead the record book during the training period. The trainers has regularly look through the record book.
§ 8 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. It should take place before the end of the second year of training.
(2) the midterm cover the in the plant for the first year of the training and the running number 5 letter f, consecutive number 6 letter e, number 7-letter e, number 11 letters f bb until i, number 12 (b) and number 13 letter a double letter and dd skills listed for the second year of training and knowledge, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational education according to the curriculum , as far as it is essential for vocational training.
(3) the examinee can make in no more than seven hours two test pieces. For this purpose come particularly into account: 1. grinding and polishing stones in the plan - or Mugelschliff, 2. polishing of stones in the bevelled edge.
(4) the candidate to solve tasks that you want to relate to real-world cases, in no more than 180 minutes in writing from the following areas: 1 building and organization of the training company, 2 labour and collective bargaining law, occupational safety and health, 3. occupational safety, environmental protection and rational use of energy, 4. handling, care and maintenance of tools, equipment, machines and equipment, 5. appraisal of precious stones, synthetic stones and artificial products, 6 test and measuring , 7 defining workflows.
(5) columns the duration of the tests referred to in paragraph 4 in particular, as far as the written exam in the form of programmed is carried out.
§ 9 statutory audit/examination (1) audit/examination extends on the knowledge and skills listed in the annex, as well as on the curriculum taught in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(2) the candidate should make in total not more than 13 hours two test pieces in the practical examination and perform two work samples in no more than an hour. For this purpose come particularly into account: 1 as test pieces: a) grinding and polishing of stones in the flat, Mugel - or bevelled, b) grinding and polishing free-designed gemugelter or faceted stone forms;
2. as work samples: a) assess gems due to present test results and choose of raw stones according to specified requirements, b) prepare machines for grinding and polishing or prepare and insertion of small tools.
The test pieces together with 70 per cent and the samples of your work along with 30 per cent should be weighted.
(3) the candidate shall be checked in the written exam in the subjects of the examination technology, work planning, technical mathematics, as well as economic and social studies. In the audit work plan are to analyze technical problems by linking academically, technological and mathematical facts, assess and present appropriate solutions. Coming tasks that should relate to real-world cases, in particular from the following areas considered: 1 in the exam technology: a) processing technology, especially aa) structure, mode of action and applications of tools, equipment, machines and equipment, bb) occupational safety, environmental protection and rational use of energy, cc) knock, cutting -, Ebauchier -, grinding, polishing, drilling and after-treatment, dd) AIDS;
b) Gemmology, especially aa) formation and deposits of precious stones, bb) crystallography, cc) appearance of gems, dd) physical and chemical properties of gemstones, ee) gemstone systems, ff) inspection methods and criteria, gg) value differences and reasons of impairment of precious stones;
2. in the audit work plan: a) reading and preparation of drawings and sketches, b) grinding profit and loss calculation, c) grinding and polishing speed, d) planning processes for specified jobs;
3. in the examination of technical mathematics: a) area, b) body calculation, c) measurement of labour costs, d) calculation of the value of material;
4. in the audit professional of economic and social studies: general economic and social contexts of professional and working world.
(4) for the written test is to go out of the following time limits: 1 in the testing trade technology 120 minutes, 2nd in the audit technical planning 120 minutes, 3. in the audit professional technical mathematics 60 minutes, 4th in the testing trade economic and social studies 60 minutes.
(5) columns the duration of the tests referred to in paragraph 4 in particular, as far as the written exam in the form of programmed is carried out.
(6) the written examination is to complement, if this can be decisive for the existence of testing at the request of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee in individual subjects by an oral examination. The written exam has the double weight to the oral. Written examination within the meaning of paragraphs 7 and 8 is also the written examination supplemented by an oral examination.
(7) within the written exam, the test compartment has the double weight technology over each of the other test subjects.
(8) the exam is passed, when in the practical and written exam, as well as within the written exam in the testing technology at least satisfactory services are rendered.
§ 10 termination of rules
The previously defined job descriptions, training plans and examination requirements for the skilled trade, Anlernberufe and similar regulated occupations that are regulated, in particular for the occupations of gemstone cutters/precious stone grinder, agate grinder/agate grinder as well as color stone, agate grinder and gem engraver/color stone grinder, agate grinder and gem engraver, in this regulation are no longer apply subject to section 11.
§ 11 the existing regulations continue to apply transitional vocational training relationships that exist in the entry into force of this regulation, are, unless the parties agree on the application of the provisions of this regulation.
Article 12 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 August 1992.
Plant (for section 5) training curriculum for vocational training to the gemstone cutters / to the precious stone grinder (reference: BGBl. I, 1992, 186-190) item No. No. part of the education profession skills and knowledge, to provide, taking into account article 5, paragraph 2 are time values in weeks in training year 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 1 vocational training (§ 4 No. 1) a) importance of the training contract, in particular conclusion, duration and termination , b explain) mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract call c) possibilities of vocational training call 2 structure and organisation of the training company (§ 4 No. 2) a) structure and tasks of the training operation explain b) basic of training operation, such as procurement, production, sales and administration, explain c) relationships formed operation and its workforce to business organisations, professional organisations and trade unions call d) basics , 3 labour and collective bargaining law, occupational safety and health describe tasks and operating constitutional organs of the training operation (§ 4 No. 3) a) essential parts of the contract call b) essential provisions of the collective agreements applicable to the training operation called c) tasks of the workplace occupational health and safety as well as the competent professional association and the Labour Inspectorate explain d) substantial provisions of the occupational health and safety laws for the training operation call during the whole training to convey 4 occupational safety , Environmental protection and rational use of energy (§ 4 No. 4) a) work-related regulations of the carrier of the statutory accident insurance, especially accident prevention regulations, guidelines and fact sheets, call b) apply the occupational safety and health regulations at the workflows c) describe accidents and fire of emergence of behaviors and initiate measures first aid d) essential regulations of fire prevention and fire protection systems and fire-fighting equipment use call e) hazards posed by poisons, fumes, gases, flammable materials, as well as electric current , note f) call for training operations essential regulations on the immission and water conservation and the prevention of air pollution and note g) workplace-related environmental pollution call and contribute to their reduction h) mention the types of energy used in the training operation and possibilities of rational use of energy in the observation area and professional curtails lead 5 commissioning of machinery and equipment-servicing (§ 4 No. 5) a) tools , Devices, forms or models set a and set b) maintain cleaning tools, equipment and machinery and c protect against corrosion) ready for operation of machines check and make sure, in particular with regard to mounting, lubrication, cooling and power supply d) supplies, particularly oil, cooling and lubricants according to operating instructions switch and fill e) machines wait after instruction and maintenance documentation, especially aa) grinding wheel in accordance with the smoothness balance bb) bearing damage detect and eliminate 4 f) tools , Devices and machines in accordance with check on functioning of their construction, their mode of action and application areas and set up 2 6 edit or making small tools and grinding wheels by machining (§ 4 No. 6) a) surfaces and shapes of tools made of metals and non-metals filing and deburring b) c separate materials after scribed by saws) drilling tools manufacture d) tools shapes and sizes turn 4 e) small tools in compliance with the requirements for grinding , Polishing and drilling set up 2 7 inspection and assessment of precious stones, synthetic stones and artificial products (§ 4 No. 7) a) gems as regards their Crystallographic characteristics as well as their chemical and physical properties in gemstone classification systems classify b) stones with the naked eye and with magnifying glass according to the characteristics of its appearance estimate c) stones by determining the hardness and density of check d) stones with flaw detection check , refractive index in particular measure and evaluate 3 e) gems in regard to value differences and impairment reasons judge 2 f) stones due to its appearance and present scientific test results, taking into account scientific criteria assess 2 8 handling and storage of fuels (§ 4 No. 8) a) supplies, in particular oils and cooling lubricants, differ, their use to assign and apply b statement and documents in accordance with their danger) involved observing environmental protection regulations when disposing of auxiliary materials , in particular oils, fats and acids properly store c) grinding and polishing agent in accordance with your hardness and grain size and hardness of the grinding of stones to be processed, select and apply 4 9 read, apply and create technical documents (§ 4 No. 9) a) simple technical drawings read and implement b) manufacturing drawings make c) tables, graphs, standards, manuals and operating instructions read and apply 3 10 test and measurement (§ 4 No. 10) a) polished stones , particularly whose dimensions, radii and angles in accordance with systematic and random measurement error possibilities with callipers, angle blades, RADIUS and special gauges measure b) surface quality of polished stones through Visual inspection judge c) stones with precision scale in grams and carats weigh and record the result 3 11 schedule of work processes as well as check and assessment of work results (§ 4 No. 11) a) work flow planning according to directions, taking into account organizational and informational needs and b prepare the implementation) steps, taking into account functional , constructive, production and economic considerations plan c) d specify test and measuring equipment to check of the results of the work) work bench and machine set up e) deviations from the nominal dimension assess and use information for the workflow 5 f) raw stones on account of their characteristics, as well as in terms of design intent and optimal material use select g) h create loops images) with templates, check the accuracy of Mugelschliffen i) stones in terms of mass , Proportions, accuracy of the polishing and surface quality measure and check 4 k) workflows, in particular for tapping, separating, Ebauchierens, grinding, polishing, drilling and treating stones, according to specifications and taking into account the operating organization plan: aa) set following the step by step, in particular with regard to properties and features of the stones, processing methods, design intent and cost-effectiveness bb) set criteria for the assessment of planned, Mugel -, facets - and free-designed cuts in the intermediate and final results , in particular in terms of mass, angle, roundness and surface quality l) intermediate and final results according to established criteria assessed, especially with optical instruments aa) Schlifformen check bb) surface quality check 5 12 preparation of stones for grinding (§ 4 No. 12) a) ebauchierte stones on single and multiple stone carrier cement and glue 2 b) in accordance with cut shapes, stone properties and peculiarities, as well as material - and process related editing criteria aa) transparent , translucent and opaque gemstones tap, disconnect and ebauchieren bb) synthetic stones cut and ebauchieren 2 10 13 grinding, polishing and drilling of stones (§ 4 No. 13) a) in compliance with the stone properties and peculiarities, as well as the requirements, in particular with regard to size, Schlifform and surface design, aa) joint surfaces grind and Polish bb) convex forms of grinding and polishing 6 10 cc) stones in conventional compound cuts , especially in the stairs - and star cut, Polish dd 9) stones in conventional facet cuts, particularly in the step cut, grind 4 ee) stones in conventional facet cuts, particularly in the star cut, grind 4 ff) stones in free facet sanding polishing 9 gg) concave shapes, grind and Polish hh) stones in the plan - and Mugelschliff involving optical stone characteristics in the aesthetic appearance of grinding and polishing 7 12 ii)
Stones in the bevelled edge, incorporating optical stone characteristics in the aesthetic appearance of grinding and polishing 11 kk) Mugel - and faceted surface free shaping grinding, polishing and matting 13 7 b) polished stones under consideration of the possibilities and limits of work on subsequent editing and to grind c) stone in accordance with their properties and characteristics- and Pierce 4 14 wrapping up of gems (§ 4 No. 14) a) for heating , Irradiate, stains and staining select appropriate gemstones, in particular with regard to ways of treatment and change of colour b) prepare gems, in particular through heating, sealing, fats and stabilizing 3
Search Translated Laws of Germany