Regulation on the transfer of responsibilities in the field of technical work protection at the Federal Railways (Railway Safety Board)Non-official Table of Contents
Date of expiry: 08.11.1994
" Railway Safety Responsibility Regulation of 8. November 1994 (BGBl. I p. 3435) "
(+ + + text evidence from: 1.12.1994 + + +) unofficial table of contents
Based on § 5 (5) of the General Railway Act of 27. December 1993 (BGBl. 2378, 2396), the Federal Ministry of Transport, in agreement with the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs: Non-official Table of contents
§ 1 Scope of application
(1) Monitoring of compliance with state regulations of technical occupational safety and health is incumbable in the area of federal railways as well as of railway undertakings with registered offices abroad for the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany to the Federal Republic of Germany, to the extent that these provisions concern the operation of rolling stock and installations which are directly responsible for ensuring the operation of the railway system. The first sentence shall not apply to the blocking or decommissioning of an installation for the duration of the blocking or out-of-operation period.(2) Equipment referred to in paragraph 1 shall be
- Propane Heaters, including the Supply container,
- Gas illuminating devices for signals,
- Compressed air tanks in switchgear of the rail network,
- Railways operating systems such as rail, shunting, signalling, interlocking, railway bridges, railway bridges, Rail tunnel,
- Rail power supply systems (including switchgear and transformer stations, including switchgear), trunk lines, running lines, and bus rails.
(3) The tasks, responsibilities and powers of the institutions of the statutory accident insurance in the field of employment protection remain unaffected. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Entry into force
This Regulation shall enter into force on the first day of the calendar month following the announcement. Non-official table of contents
The Federal Council has agreed.